Woman uses AirTag to track cheating boyfriend then kill him

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section tech

2 weeks ago '22        #1
4973 page views
65 comments

Murderers  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9
Props total: 18180 18 K  Slaps total: 4349 4 K
Woman uses AirTag to track cheating boyfriend then k*ll him

Apple users are looniesimage
+42   

best
worst
65 comments

1 week ago '19        #2
MP2019  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 14254 14 K  Slaps total: 1642 1 K
It’s only going to get worse…
+52   

1 week ago '13        #3
Fcl 
Props total: 589 589  Slaps total: 42 42
Yeah, technology being misused isn’t something new. Apple don’t got these registered to a user at all? It can be a way to stop people from using this technology for devious reason. How will a Android user get the same warning if being tracked?
+34   

1 week ago '05        #4
carden2 
Props total: 10243 10 K  Slaps total: 1554 1 K
Never happen with android. She would’ve drove around an empty parking lot of a empty warehouse why homie is 2 miles away
+68   

1 week ago '04        #5
Tha754kid 
Props total: 12066 12 K  Slaps total: 891 891
 Fcl said
Yeah, technology being misused isn’t something new. Apple don’t got these registered to a user at all? It can be a way to stop people from using this technology for devious reason. How will a Android user get the same warning if being tracked?
Yes they are registered to a user. You have to pair the Airtag with an iPhone or iPad. I won one at work and installed it in my daughter's designer backpack. Sad to say, but she has thieving a*s cousins.

Pretty sure if you hid this thing in someone's car or belongings, you could track them. It's not super accurate though and needs to ping off other iOS devices in close proximity to work. Also, you'd only get the "being tracked" warning if you're using an iPhone. Dude probably had an Android and had no idea
+28   

1 week ago '16        #6
AfroBucks88  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 121196 121 K  Slaps total: 4364 4 K
something to add to my paranoia
+27   

1 week ago '07        #7
Righteous Path  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 48425 48 K  Slaps total: 10926 10 K
a woman can be anything a man can.
+7   

1 week ago '05        #8
projectd06 
Props total: 38338 38 K  Slaps total: 8848 8 K
+2   

1 week ago '21        #9
Clippers  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 6779 6 K  Slaps total: 2040 2 K
They show you a warning if you carrying someone else's airtag

skynet type shii
like you wanna continue getting spied on by us
scary *kanye voice*
+15   

1 week ago '11        #10
Trolling 
Props total: 1809 1 K  Slaps total: 502 502
The apple phone says an unregistered AirTag is near by. Maybe he had an android ?
+6   

1 week ago '04        #11
doczdaname  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 16331 16 K  Slaps total: 2604 2 K
Samsungs tag is alot more accurate than apples and the security is already there. Don't know how apple dropped the ball on this one but they usually do anyway.

I like the tags as long as everything is locked down and secure which I make sure with anything I own. I would look like a shmuck if it wasn't since this is the field I work in.

It already worked for me. I recently traveled to vegas and my bag never came out so i tracked it and it was at another hotel and I got authorities involved since I had alot of my valuables in there. I put the tag on the bottom of the suitcase and I was able to get my sh*t back with nothing missing. They arrested the guy but I was more worried about my sh*t, I could care less about the thief. I was just happy nothing was gone.
+40   

1 week ago '21        #12
Tlatoani  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 26792 26 K  Slaps total: 7229 7 K
 doczdaname said
Samsungs tag is alot more accurate than apples and the security is already there. Don't know how apple dropped the ball on this one but they usually do anyway.

I like the tags as long as everything is locked down and secure which I make sure with anything I own. I would look like a shmuck if it wasn't since this is the field I work in.

It already worked for me. I recently traveled to vegas and my bag never came out so i tracked it and it was at another hotel and I got authorities involved since I had alot of my valuables in there. I put the tag on the bottom of the suitcase and I was able to get my sh*t back with nothing missing. They arrested the guy but I was more worried about my sh*t, I could care less about the thief. I was just happy nothing was gone.
Glad you got your sh*t back
+14   

1 week ago '22        #13
JimmyCrackCorn 
Props total: 39 39  Slaps total: 8 8
See. Thats why I aint fu*kin with blue chat bubbles

1 week ago '05        #14
That Dude 
Props total: 15944 15 K  Slaps total: 1838 1 K
 Clippers said
They show you a warning if you carrying someone else's airtag

skynet type shii
like you wanna continue getting spied on by us
scary *kanye voice*
Yeah this does show up. But since she is the gf she probably had access to some of his Apple devices and could’ve registered it under a family plan then that warning wouldn’t go off. Sad sh*t, but with more technology you will have sick people using it to exploit and do devious things
+6   

1 week ago '11        #15
QuietPack 
Props total: 5778 5 K  Slaps total: 786 786
 carden2 said
Never happen with android. She would’ve drove around an empty parking lot of a empty warehouse why homie is 2 miles away
Facts, rip my ear buds
+4   

1 week ago '07        #16
JoeDoe22 
Props total: 3269 3 K  Slaps total: 130 130
 carden2 said
If he had an iPhone he would have gotten an alert that an airtag was traveling with him.
+1   

1 week ago '21        #17
Losantana16x4  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 7901 7 K  Slaps total: 1013 1 K

+15   

1 week ago '21        #18
Losantana16x4  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 7901 7 K  Slaps total: 1013 1 K
 Trolling said
The apple phone says an unregistered AirTag is near by. Maybe he had an android ?
Look at post above
+2   

1 week ago '14        #19
Sir Capone 925 
Props total: 4764 4 K  Slaps total: 198 198
Shyt like this has been happening alot in the Bay area to rob higher end whips an find out where people live. My brother split from his ex an come to find out the beezy put a tile in his whip to track his a$$. We found it an he reported it. Be careful out here fellas.
+8   

1 week ago '20        #20
LordGimmeASign 
Props total: 56362 56 K  Slaps total: 3862 3 K
Yo... This sh*t seem like some Spider-Tracer sh*t from the Spiderman Animated series smh.

But props to @ for sharing that video.

If dude died because he had an Android then he definitely could have been alive had he downloaded the Android equivalent of the tracker app called Tracker Detect and just kept the app running for 20 minutes.

As I said though and will continue to say, sh*t is worse than it was back in the days and now everyday nutjobs have access to such type of technology so y'all be safe out there.

R.I.P. to homie too by the way.

Last edited by LordGimmeASign; 06-16-2022 at 01:47 AM..
+13   

1 week ago '20        #21
LordGimmeASign 
Props total: 56362 56 K  Slaps total: 3862 3 K
 JimmyCrackCorn said
See. Thats why I aint fu*kin with blue chat bubbles
Lol.
+1   

1 week ago '15        #22
Tripsev 
Props total: 7374 7 K  Slaps total: 3338 3 K
 Tha754kid said
Yes they are registered to a user. You have to pair the Airtag with an iPhone or iPad. I won one at work and installed it in my daughter's designer backpack. Sad to say, but she has thieving a*s cousins.

Pretty sure if you hid this thing in someone's car or belongings, you could track them. It's not super accurate though and needs to ping off other iOS devices in close proximity to work. Also, you'd only get the "being tracked" warning if you're using an iPhone. Dude probably had an Android and had no idea
How old is your daughter and why the fu*k you buying designer backpacks?
+4   

1 week ago '15        #23
Tripsev 
Props total: 7374 7 K  Slaps total: 3338 3 K
 Who’s Telling? said
a woman can be anything a man can.
Yup. Crazy ain’t off limits. Only physically strong af while being attractive is off limits lol
+2   

1 week ago '18        #24
dakidjahsiah  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 20091 20 K  Slaps total: 2168 2 K

+8   

1 week ago '12        #25
Mr Untouchable  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 10202 10 K  Slaps total: 844 844
 AfroBucks88 said
something to add to my paranoia

+6   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+188online now  24
Article inside Lil TJay Update: 6/24 7:30pm EST
219 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  22
Video inside Wait: Lord Brownlee is doing car reviews too!!! (F150 Lightning)
26 comments
1 day ago
@rides
most viewed right now
+31online now  15
kyrie reminds folks he don't care what they think he gonna stay doing sh-t..
77 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+19online now  8
We Need to Talk About Herogasm
98 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy