T.I. respond to his son Waffle House incident, says: why you arguin wit low income people.

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section hiphop

1 month ago '21        #1
12434 page views
362 comments

HornOfAfrica  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x18
Props total: 9968 9 K  Slaps total: 1622 1 K
T.I. respond to his son Waffle House incident, says: why you arguin wit low income people.

This n*gga should be teachin' his kid how to be humble, but nahh, n*gga out here sayin he cant understand why his son would go back n forth wit low income people, someone who is in another level of life.

Last edited by HornOfAfrica; 05-28-2022 at 02:00 PM..
+25   

best
worst
362 comments

1 month ago '15        #2
Tully Blanchard 
Props total: 153818 153 K  Slaps total: 5888 5 K
So what really happened between shorty and the Waffle House folks?
+24   

1 month ago '14        #3
Playboi Loso 
Props total: 65848 65 K  Slaps total: 6010 6 K
n*gga is perplexed and dumbfounded as to why his son would engage in a verbal altercation with an individual of such low financial status
+424   

1 month ago '21        #4
Still2Highh 
Props total: 32999 32 K  Slaps total: 4136 4 K
Thats just regular sh*t u learn in the hood tho.. don't beef wit or run around wit someone that got less than u to lose if they doin dumb sh*t.

Cause they aint really the one riskin sh*t.. u are. So when sh*t go down.. they aint worried about losing sh*t..cause they aint got sh*t to lose.

And if u got some type status... they might even trick u into a position where they come up off u losing yo sh*t. Like if a situation turn physical.. and they sue.

Last edited by Still2Highh; 05-28-2022 at 02:12 PM..
+129   

1 month ago '17        #5
Obadiah1Verse18  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x26
Props total: 61868 61 K  Slaps total: 26930 26 K
T.I. is a complete lame nowadays. Sometimes you wonder if that cloning sh*t is true because he seems totally different than the n*gga on I’m Serious and Trap Muzik.
+226   

1 month ago '20        #6
ProfessionalDon  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x21
Props total: 38602 38 K  Slaps total: 6921 6 K
You only have to listen to the father to see why the son acts like a brat

TI shaming low income black people who work regular jobs just because someone told his son not to talk to them like an animal

Charleston White was right when he said he looks down on rappers, to me they are the lowest of low, rappers and actors, we should go back to the era when actors and singers were viewed the same as prostitutes

Last edited by ProfessionalDon; 05-28-2022 at 02:19 PM..
+185   

1 month ago '04        #7
ReddBoss 
Props total: 1550 1 K  Slaps total: 28 28
Tip need to chill. He's been humbled himself these past few years
+42   

1 month ago '15        #8
isthistobe  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x49
Props total: 81550 81 K  Slaps total: 9416 9 K
Low income people
+93   

1 month ago '10        #9
Solid2 snake 
Props total: 17467 17 K  Slaps total: 2102 2 K
Wasn't T.I. arguing with some broke a$$ comedian at a comedy show recently?

+198   

1 month ago '05        #10
MemphBleek05 
Props total: 20474 20 K  Slaps total: 843 843
I need to see a longer clip. Before the young lady ask King not to speak however he was speaking within the restaurant. Because at face value, what T.I. is saying, isn't really a good look at all.
+37   

1 month ago '05        #11
Martel 
Props total: 9814 9 K  Slaps total: 1715 1 K
 ProfessionalDon said
You only have to listen to the father to see why the son acts like a brat

TI shaming low income black people who work regular jobs just because someone told his son not to talk to them like an animal

Charleston White was right when he said he looks down on rappers, to me they are the lowest of low, rappers and actors, we should go back to the era when actors and singers were viewed the same as prostitutes
because regular people don't do low down sh*t now? why y'll think rappers and actors aren't people just like everyone else who happened to work harder, got lucky, or figured out a way to monetize their talents? of course they all aren't godlike w/ class, dignity and grace. they full of sh*t like everyone else. only a few are good people just like only a few of people are good people lol. add in money and it's even less.

but real scumbag sh*t the kid was sayin. and it was broad day so it aint like he was drunk after the club and talkin sh*t. sound like dude in the bg said stop talkin to him please and he ends up spazzin on dude who tried to calm the situation down by tellin the chick to stop responding

Last edited by Martel; 05-28-2022 at 02:40 PM..

1 month ago '05        #12
MP 
Props total: 15649 15 K  Slaps total: 2460 2 K
 Obadiah1Verse18 said
T.I. is a complete lame nowadays. Sometimes you wonder if that cloning sh*t is true because he seems totally different than the n*gga on I’m Serious and Trap Muzik.
No damn clone social media shows how much of a clown people are
+50   

1 month ago '17        #13
CJ Schwarz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x40
Props total: 154867 154 K  Slaps total: 8814 8 K

+19   

1 month ago '12        #14
daman729 
Props total: 103346 103 K  Slaps total: 4174 4 K
MF said perplexed

This mf went from an Atlanta dope boy to a human dictionary over the years

Last edited by daman729; 05-28-2022 at 02:47 PM..
+76   

Top 10 most slapped recently  1 month ago '12        #15
Mr Untouchable  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 11477 11 K  Slaps total: 947 947
This ain't a good look from T.I.

I have always had respect for everybody from the janitor to the CEO until I feel otherwise.

Because, you never know who you may need in life one day.

+153   

1 month ago '06        #16
Boondocks 
Props total: 69 69  Slaps total: 3 3
 Obadiah1Verse18 said
Thats what I'm thinking, TI a super lame.

Can't even believe same dude who's albums I use to bump
+23   

1 month ago '06        #17
fresh3000 
Props total: 6487 6 K  Slaps total: 583 583
Hate to see it...house n*gga sh*tting on the field folks...
Why are people like this???
+41   

1 month ago '11        #18
Ant O 
Props total: 31508 31 K  Slaps total: 2768 2 K
 Playboi Loso said
n*gga is perplexed and dumbfounded as to why his son would engage in a verbal altercation with an individual of such low financial status
Read this t.i. voice.

sh*t never fails
+20   

1 month ago '21        #19
brazidizzle 
Props total: 1419 1 K  Slaps total: 391 391
 Obadiah1Verse18 said
money changes people
+13   

1 month ago '16        #20
castroThirteen 
Props total: 22008 22 K  Slaps total: 3294 3 K
I need to see/know the catalyst before I can truly a*sess this situation. I don't think King was raised to be overtly disrespectful. However, if provoked, I can understand his response.

With that being said, T.I is right and exact. People will try someone simply because they are mad at life. What Boosie say? Hypnotized with hatred. Simply because they are not in the position they would like to be in. Here you come strolling in, with an aura and energy about yourself that says I know who I am, and I'm doing well, and they can't fathom the idea. They get to being disrespectful, etc.

There is always a catalyst. Hopefully he takes heed to his fathers words, otherwise he's going to be f*ghting (in theory and possibly phsyically) for the rest of his life.

Don't pay no attention to the peons. You winning in life.
+7   

1 month ago '05        #21
MemphBleek05 
Props total: 20474 20 K  Slaps total: 843 843
 brazidizzle said
money changes people
Has he really changed though? The first memories a lot of people have of him, is the Flip beef, the convos surrounding that, from their situation, leading into the Luda sh*t.

Social media just spotlights what would usually be more hidden, from celebrities. They're regular folks.
+11   

1 month ago '15        #22
Johnny Cinco 
Props total: 17995 17 K  Slaps total: 4761 4 K
 fresh3000 said
Hate to see it...house n*gga sh*tting on the field folks...
Why are people like this???
Ill explain and hopefully you can understand.

It has nothing to do with house n*gga vs field n*gga.

it has everything to do with status and position. If Im worth million...why would I argue with someone worth 5k? When I say argue im talking about going back and forth knowing that it can be taken there.

Both lives are equal. Our position In life is not equal.

Never argue and f*ght with someone that's not on your level. Especially when you have more to lose than they do.
+17   

1 month ago '22        #23
csx2077 
Props total: 388 388  Slaps total: 96 96
 Playboi Loso said
I would be too. Nothing good comes out of interacting with common-minded people. Leave them where they are and just pass through.
+1   

1 month ago '11        #24
Ant O 
Props total: 31508 31 K  Slaps total: 2768 2 K
T.i. right tho.

I don't argue with the ppl I'm over at work. Not because feel like I'm better, some sh*t is just not worth it. Arguing with a waffle house cook isn't worth it.

Random

I love my waffle house cook. Took a while for shawtii to get used to me, but I tip her every time and she always gives me something extra. She knows my son like waffles lite and bacon with cheese eggs so she hooks me up every time.

Yall show love to your waffle house cook. Trust me they'll show love back
+8   

1 month ago '05        #25
Quddus 
Props total: 13979 13 K  Slaps total: 2946 2 K
 HornOfAfrica said
This n*gga should be teachin' his kid how to be humble, but nahh, n*gga out here sayin he cant understand why his son would go back n forth wit low income people, someone who is in another level of life.

T.I just like the rest. Think money make you better than somebody else
+25   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+23online now  27
Real life Multiverse may be opened on July 5th…
110 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  20
Jun 29 - couple buys house in seattle......comcast wanted to charge $27000 for..
148 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
+24online now  17
Video inside This the new wave with jewelry…
106 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
online now  10
AEW Dynamite 6/29/22: Blood & Guts
388 comments
1 day ago
@misc
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy