Just Learned This About The Night Pac Was Robbed at Quad Studios

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

1 month ago '14        #1
2146 page views
56 comments

Bizzo C  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 1360 1 K  Slaps total: 461 461
Just Learned This About The Night Pac Was Robbed at Quad Studios

I preface this with an ALLEGEDLY:

The narrative I knew was always that Puff was there with BIG and Junior Mafia the night Pac got robbed in the lobby. I went on a binge of all Big Gene's stories and it sounds like Puff was there, but not in BIG's studio session. BIG didn't know Puff was in the building at all. Puff was there to 'spy' and see if BIG was writing for Junior MAFIA because if so, he was entitled to publishing. BIG was clever and found ways around the crappy deal Puff had him sign (i.e. giving up his publishing).

"BIG was changing the name on his publishing..." -Gene

Puff has always had me believing him and BIG were best of friends, but it sounds like BIG didn't really vibe with Diddy like that, especially towards the end.

+20   

best
worst
56 comments

1 month ago '18        #2
BrooklynDamien  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 70033 70 K  Slaps total: 4761 4 K
Never got the feeling it was more than a business relationship. That's why when he got shot suspicion was easily thrown on Puff. Big was getting out of his contract, as was pac. Pac was going to do his thing with Mike Tyson and devante from jodeci and then all of a sudden death row east... all that missing you tribute sh*t was bishop at the funeral in juice to me.
+46   

1 month ago '17        #3
TrillestTalk404  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 79851 79 K  Slaps total: 10859 10 K

+19   

1 month ago '18        #4
TheLuminousOne  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x10
Props total: 65786 65 K  Slaps total: 3529 3 K
Daily d*ck suckin pac thread

1 month ago '10        #5
Solid2 snake 
Props total: 17407 17 K  Slaps total: 2097 2 K
some of yall n*ggas wasn't even alive when pac was but yall still makin threads about him...

just stop it!

goin to jail and getting shot multiple times throughout your life and ultimately dying of gunshot wounds at age 26 is stupid.. pac got himself k*lled nobody was picking on him, all that sh!t could've been easily avoided

worst part is this guy was a successful rapper making money doing movies and sh!t, he had a good future ahead of him

Last edited by Solid2 snake; 05-28-2022 at 02:08 PM..

1 month ago '17        #6
Willy Boban  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x10
Props total: 65369 65 K  Slaps total: 14917 14 K
Music wise. death Row was the best thing for Pac. The best. But you mean to tell me that Madonna or not 1 rich person was willing to loan the man simple bail money that they would have eventually gotten back. SMH.

+8   

1 month ago '04        #7
tnice 
Props total: 24982 24 K  Slaps total: 887 887

+6   

1 month ago '11        #8
T-800  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 20934 20 K  Slaps total: 1378 1 K
 Willy Boban said
Music wise. death Row was the best thing for Pac. The best. But you mean to tell me that Madonna or not 1 rich person was willing to loan the man simple bail money that they would have eventually gotten back. SMH.

Lol at thinking Madonna would help
+14   

1 month ago '15        #9
Tobinmont  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 83469 83 K  Slaps total: 4707 4 K
Son.

It’s well known that Big was looking to get away from Puff. He was looking to do his own sh*t. With Un, with Hov. Sign his own artist like Cam. Big felt Puff was robbing him and he wanted from up under his control. That Commission sh*t Hov just rapped about was real. If Big lived that was his plan.

Last edited by Tobinmont; 05-28-2022 at 03:06 PM..
+9   

1 month ago '20        #10
LordGimmeASign 
Props total: 56652 56 K  Slaps total: 3879 3 K
 Willy Boban said

I think the bail was at least a million though on some Biggavelli sh*t.

You know anybody that got it like that or generous enough to loan out million plus dollars?

And when Suge bailed him out, he told one of his cellies (Caucasian dude who ended up in Clinton Max for k*lling that black teen at the time in Bensonhurst) that he knew he was signing a deal with the devil.

“He’s there with Suge,” Fama recalls. “Suge’s like two people. He’s tremendous.”

Knight offered to post $1.4 million to bail out Tupac pending an appeal. Tupac needed only sign a three-page handwritten recording contract. He did so on September 16, 1995.

“I know I’m selling my soul to the devil,” Tupac reportedly said.

On October 9, Fama was in the yard while Tupac was on one of the outdoor pay phones. He got off and turned to Fama.

So it wasn't like Suge did him that solid off of GP or had his best interest at heart especially since he died a few days shy of what woulda been exactly a year later from the day he signed that hand-written contract smh.

Idk why they didn't put those details in the All Eyes On Me movie and instead decided to put fugazi a*s scenes that never even happened in real life or that were exaggerated. But you know how Hollyweird is...

Last edited by LordGimmeASign; 05-28-2022 at 04:49 PM..
+6   

1 month ago '20        #11
LordGimmeASign 
And Biggie was truly an old New York Brooklyn n*gga at heart from that back-in-the-day era; yeah, Puff was a snake but it's really hard to snake a Brooklyn n*gga.

Biggie peeped the finesse and tried to get his finesse on right back.

And mind you these n*ggas was young too at the time, same age these n*ggas are now doing dumb sh*t. But no social media or self-snitching or any loose-lip talking. They still kept that behind-the-scenes and made it look like there was no beef in the public eye. They was moving different back then but still fu*k Puff for letting the greed hold back a lot of "coulda been" instances in the game.
+12   

1 month ago '05        #12
MemphBleek05 
Props total: 20474 20 K  Slaps total: 843 843
 tnice said

This legit makes Pac look like an actor... all around
+2   

1 month ago '20        #13
LegendKilla03  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x168
Props total: 133589 133 K  Slaps total: 23473 23 K
 Willy Boban said

He if he would have stayed with DU he would still be alive so how was “signing to DR the best for him?”

1 month ago '13        #14
Ta388 
Props total: 14901 14 K  Slaps total: 1420 1 K
 Solid2 snake said
some of yall n*ggas wasn't even alive when pac was but yall still makin threads about him...

just stop it!

goin to jail and getting shot multiple times throughout your life and ultimately dying of gunshot wounds at age 26 is stupid.. pac got himself k*lled nobody was picking on him, all that sh!t could've been easily avoided

worst part is this guy was a successful rapper making money doing movies and sh!t, he had a good future ahead of him
Age 25
+6   

1 month ago '06        #15
fresh3000 
Props total: 6486 6 K  Slaps total: 583 583
 Tobinmont said
Son.

It’s well known that Big was looking to get away from Puff. He was looking to do his own sh*t. With Un, with Hov. Sign his own artist like Cam. Big felt Puff was robbing him and he wanted from up under his control. That Commission sh*t was real Hov just rapper about was real. If Big lived that was his plan.
Brooklyn Mint...The Commission was prolli gonna be under that....BIG was about to start his own wave...tv...movies...clothing...im sad just thinkin about all we missed out on...
+10   

1 month ago '20        #16
LordGimmeASign 
 LegendKilla03 said
He if he would have stayed with DU he would still be alive so how was “signing to DR the best for him?”
He said the move was best for him music wise. All Eyes On Me went gold a week after its release and it was his second number one album.
+4   

1 month ago '19        #17
ZigZag  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x29
Props total: 48771 48 K  Slaps total: 11686 11 K
 LordGimmeASign said
I think the bail was at least a million though on some Biggavelli sh*t.

You know anybody that got it like that or generous enough to loan out million plus dollars?

And when Suge bailed him out, he told one of his cellies (Caucasian dude who ended up in Clinton Max for k*lling that black teen at the time in Bensonhurst) that Pac knew he was signing a deal with the devil.

So it wasn't like Suge did him that solid off of GP or had his best interest at heart especially since he died a few days shy of what woulda been exactly a year later from the day he signed that hand-written contract smh.

Idk why they didn't put those details in the All Eyes On Me movie and instead decided to put fugazi a*s scenes that never even happened in real life or that were exaggerated. But you know how Hollyweird is...
Respectfully, I don't trust anything the devil says. Feel me?

Last edited by ZigZag; 05-28-2022 at 04:04 PM..
+3   

1 month ago '12        #18
videoshirt  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 18678 18 K  Slaps total: 4160 4 K
gotta take what gene says with a grain of salt.. he was on vlad blaming diddy for the holocaust a few months back
+2   

1 month ago '20        #19
LegendKilla03  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x168
Props total: 133589 133 K  Slaps total: 23473 23 K
 LordGimmeASign said
He said the move was best for him music wise. All Eyes On Me went gold a week after its release and it was his second number one album.
I rather a flop album and be alive than a well selling album and be in the ground by 25 and I’m sure U agree
+2   

1 month ago '18        #20
Passport  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 4622 4 K  Slaps total: 1297 1 K
 Willy Boban said

People helped with his bail a few people Jada Pinkett put up $100,000 on his bail

+4   

1 month ago '12        #21
BangEm904 
Props total: 29379 29 K  Slaps total: 1407 1 K
 TheLuminousOne said
Daily d*ck suckin pac thread
 Solid2 snake said

just stop it!

Thread more bout Big and Puff....he put pac name in the title cause n*ggas see tupac name and rush in and comment, just like yall did
+2   

1 month ago '20        #22
LordGimmeASign 
 LegendKilla03 said
I rather a flop album and be alive than a well selling album and be in the ground by 25 and I’m sure U agree
It's a catch-22 because although Pac was talented and a rising star, I think the controversy surrounding Pac along with his death Row days kinda immortalized Pac imo. Idk if he would be as big of a star, even posthumously without those two but another day above ground is a victory so you right.
+6   

1 month ago '20        #23
LordGimmeASign 
 Passport said
People helped with his bail a few people Jada Pinkett put up $100,000 on his bail

This is good info here too, I didnt know Jada chipped in.
+1   

1 month ago '06        #24
Supreme7 
Props total: 8324 8 K  Slaps total: 1461 1 K
 Solid2 snake said

just stop it!

Your a retarted square.

1 month ago '21        #25
BeastModeBoy 
Props total: 11232 11 K  Slaps total: 632 632
death Row only provided the out for him to bail out of jail. n*ggas forget that Pac was MTVs boy ya dig. No matter who he signed with MTV would have been there giving him all kinds of exposure so he would have blew anyway. Remember they were trying push the narrative that Pac was Hip Hop's MLK while he was alive. They used to play Dear Mama literally over and over on MTV. Same thing when he died. You couldn't stay on that channel for 10 minutes without hearing Changes come on. He would have been back on top when he got out regardless
+7   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+22online now  29
Video inside Woman exposes her son's Father for only feeding his son
308 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  17
Video inside Best "The Villain Wins" Movies?
65 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
-18online now  15
Image(s) inside The real reason why I hate HBO. Westworld edition.
60 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+89online now  12
Got a Tesla to match my Tesla
78 comments
2 days ago
@rides
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy