Report: Toxicity Continues at Nadella’s Microsoft

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section games

1 month ago '21        #1
825 page views
20 comments

Waddup Doe 
Props total: 2229 2 K  Slaps total: 385 385
Report: Toxicity Continues at Nadella’s Microsoft

If this is true fix that sh*t. No place for that ahit in the world.

Despite the feel-good vibe of the Satya Nadella era, Microsoft’s upper executive ranks continue to drown in toxicity, a new report claims. And this one seems to be aimed at bringing down a specific Microsoft executive who has perhaps gone too far.

“With his shoulder-length hair, leather jacket, and fluctuating degrees of stubble, [Microsoft Technical Fellow] Alex Kipman looks as much like the front man of a rock band as he does a tech executive,” a new Business Insider report claims. [He looks more like a homeless person to me, but whatever.] “Interviews with dozens of current and former employees suggest [that] Kipman is part of a widespread pattern of executive misconduct—including verbal abuse and s*xual harassment—that continues to persist at Microsoft.”

The report details one such incident that occurred just a few years after CEO Satya Nadella vowed to end the toxic masculinity that had defined the software giant internally since its founding. Apparently, Kipman demonstrated a Mixed Reality headset by displaying “an overtly s*xualized pillow f*ght” involving “several young women in skimpy clothing,” and he did so in a way that was projected so that everyone in the room, including women, could see it. Some simply walked out. But most were outraged.

“Every one of us needs to do our best work, lead, and help drive cultural change,” Mr. Nadella had written to employees the day he became CEO in 2014. “We sometimes underestimate what we each can do to make things happen and overestimate what others need to do to move us forward. We must change this.”

He has not changed this, Business Insider alleges. Instead, Nadella’s Microsoft has “a nearly unlimited tolerance for bad behavior by its top rainmakers and developers.” And the Kipman incident, as with others like it, resulted in no punishment of any kind. This despite “a litany of complaints against Kipman,” according to multiple sources.

“He doesn’t like conflict,” one source said of Mr. Nadella. “[Misconduct] is not something he wants to hear about … If he does, he wants someone else to go fix it.”

“Every reported claim we receive is investigated, and for every claim found substantiated there is clear action taken,” a Microsoft statement claims in response to this article. “This disciplinary action can range from termination, to demotion, loss of pay or bonus, official reprimand, mandatory training, coaching, or combination of some of these.”

Can. But hasn’t.

visit this link https://www.thurrott.com/ .. llas-microsoft

best
worst
20 comments

1 month ago '17        #2
Naga Sadow  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x23
Props total: 228339 228 K  Slaps total: 18341 18 K
Report from Business Insider? Aren't they dealing with multiple s*xual misconduct allegations themselves?

+1   

1 month ago '21        #3
Waddup Doe  OP
 Naga Sadow said
Report from Business Insider? Aren't they dealing with multiple s*xual misconduct allegations themselves?

I don't know man. I hope not it's disgusting all these companies are doing this sh*t

1 month ago '17        #4
Naga Sadow  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x23
Props total: 228339 228 K  Slaps total: 18341 18 K
 Waddup Doe said
I don't know man. I hope not it's disgusting all these companies are doing this sh*t
It was a stupid Idea but I don't consider a skimpy pillow s*xual harassment. Now if they're going around groping people, sending dirty pics and vids, and sending dirty texts that's one thing.
+1   

1 month ago '10        #5
acegutta22  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 24066 24 K  Slaps total: 3999 3 K
Who gives a fu*k
+4   

1 month ago '21        #6
Waddup Doe  OP
 acegutta22 said
Who gives a fu*k
Everyone should. Cant be letting companies s*xually harass people, and not get in touble don't care who it is

1 month ago '22        #7
God Bless 
Props total: 1822 1 K  Slaps total: 1693 1 K
This must be why starfield was delayed indefinitely and all other 2022 first party games pushed back to sometime in the future

1 month ago '10        #8
Hovi Bryant 
Props total: 23929 23 K  Slaps total: 6434 6 K
Y'all being weird man.

Half the top posts here are about sales, company culture, and related business deals.

Y'all buying stock or some sh*t?
+4   

1 month ago '04        #9
Liquid-Science  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 7988 7 K  Slaps total: 1450 1 K
White dudes be wildin everywhere...Especially them nerds once they get some money and power

some sh*t just more egregious than others
+4   

1 month ago '21        #10
Waddup Doe  OP
You can tell who supports toxic culture by the slaps.
+2   

1 month ago '16        #11
playboypaulie 
Props total: 1347 1 K  Slaps total: 561 561
 Waddup Doe said
you can tell who need to get off the internet bc they just searching for sh*t to be fake outraged at

+3   

1 month ago '21        #12
Waddup Doe  OP
 playboypaulie said
you can tell who need to get off the internet bc they just searching for sh*t to be fake outraged at

1. Didn't search for it
2. No outrage at all just don't think it's cool to have toxic workplaces

1 month ago '16        #13
playboypaulie 
Props total: 1347 1 K  Slaps total: 561 561
 Waddup Doe said
1. Didn't search for it
2. No outrage at all just don't think it's cool to have toxic workplaces

maybe you can organize a march “virgins against pillow f*ghts”

+3   

1 month ago '04        #14
VictoryThagr8 
Props total: 10229 10 K  Slaps total: 1875 1 K
 Hovi Bryant said
Y'all being weird man.

Half the top posts here are about sales, company culture, and related business deals.

Y'all buying stock or some sh*t?
No.

None of the Stanley's here owns any stocks. They are d*ck riding billion and trillion dollars company without getting paid for it.

They rather troll Stanley's and fill most of the first page with hate thread. Its like 75%Xbox hate which 90% of the threads is created by pleasure boy. 100% Sony hate thread is literally by krazie but he isn't as active as pleasure boy.
+1   

1 month ago '05        #15
Krazie 
Props total: 51525 51 K  Slaps total: 8452 8 K
 VictoryThagr8 said
No.

None of the Stanley's here owns any stocks. They are d*ck riding billion and trillion dollars company without getting paid for it.

They rather troll Stanley's and fill most of the first page with hate thread. Its like 75%Xbox hate which 90% of the threads is created by pleasure boy. 100% Sony hate thread is literally by krazie but he isn't as active as pleasure boy.
What Sony hate threads would those be? Can you point them out for me?

Must be a different Krazie or something.

1 month ago '17        #16
SPdaGOAT  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 104826 104 K  Slaps total: 39197 39 K
 Waddup Doe said
That’s the best thing about threads like this

4 weeks ago '22        #17
Jeffrey in 813 
Props total: 1758 1 K  Slaps total: 617 617
@ has worked in the biz before and has mentioned how a lotta people are just thin skinned and can't take any criticism so a lot gets labeled as "toxic environment" when really it sounds like these just some bi*ches who can't hang

4 weeks ago '16        #18
Hoggystyle  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 93855 93 K  Slaps total: 10368 10 K
 Waddup Doe said
Seems like your Xbox brethren ain’t too happy u brought this sh*t up

4 weeks ago '21        #19
Waddup Doe  OP
 Hoggystyle said
Seems like your Xbox brethren ain’t too happy u brought this sh*t up
Hey fu*k em. I have no loyalties when it comes to sh*t like this.

I've worked in toxic environments that sh*t can and will fu*k you up mentally

4 weeks ago '08        #20
Kewop Decam  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 42563 42 K  Slaps total: 3290 3 K
 Jeffrey in 813 said
@ has worked in the biz before and has mentioned how a lotta people are just thin skinned and can't take any criticism so a lot gets labeled as "toxic environment" when really it sounds like these just some bi*ches who can't hang
Some of it can be legit and some of it is definitely people being crazy sensitive. I just got back into the gaming industry and the onboarding to teach you how to not be offensive is overboard. You kind of can’t say much if anything.

I’ve seen someone get written up because of their Zoom background. I won’t go into details but it was definitely overboard and someone being too sensitive while making up an issue in their head.

This particular situation with the VR pillow f*ght, he knew not to do that, lol. He probably trying to flex his “I can’t be fired” power. But no one is above the pink slip once it hits the media.
+2   

4 weeks ago '14        #21
Epitome 
Props total: 7218 7 K  Slaps total: 1643 1 K
 VictoryThagr8 said
No.

it's more Xbox threads than Sony threads on here, only Sony threads that be here be about how it out sold Xbox or what multiplatform game sold more on Playstation. if it is a Sony thread, somehow the Sony trolls find a way to mention Xbox in all the time never fails

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+182online now  27
Video inside Kevin Samuels - He accepted the harsh truth 🤷🏾*♂&..
169 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+26online now  20
Video inside Woman exposes her son's Father for only feeding his son
345 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+76online now  16
Video inside "i never wanted it!!!" rockwilder breaks into tears over the effects fa..
113 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+36online now  12
Video inside The Euphrates River is Drying Up, is the Prophecy True?
73 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy