May 27 - Mother of Texas school shooter wants forgiveness for her son

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

most viewed right now
85 replies  @wild'ish

most viewed right now
25 replies  @wild'ish

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

1 month ago '20        #1
4684 page views
148 comments

Eatsumcheese  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x122
Props total: 21898 21 K  Slaps total: 4005 4 K
May 27 - Mother of Texas school shooter wants forgiveness for her son

Last edited by Eatsumcheese; 05-27-2022 at 10:47 PM..

best
worst
148 comments

1 month ago '04        #2
fat_boyy21 
Props total: 5687 5 K  Slaps total: 1059 1 K
 strungout said
No thanks,In fact I wish she could be punished for her sons actions
I wouldn't take it out on her but I hear the grandpa was kinda crazy. throw his a*s in prison

1 month ago '14        #3
strungout  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 169684 169 K  Slaps total: 37601 37 K
 fat_boyy21 said
I wouldn't take it out on her but I hear the grandpa was kinda crazy. throw his a*s in prison
She said her son had "reasons" for doing what he did , what reasons justify k*lling children ?
+108   

1 month ago '20        #4
MrDarkCloud  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 36408 36 K  Slaps total: 9282 9 K
Apple didn't fall too far from the tree, I see. She actually has a lot of nerve even talking to a journalist. I would be crawling under the nearest rock and would probably never show my face again.

Silly, delusional bi*ch. fu*k her and her demonic a*s son.
+140   

1 month ago '04        #5
fat_boyy21 
Props total: 5687 5 K  Slaps total: 1059 1 K
 strungout said
She said her son had "reasons" for doing what he did , what reasons justify k*lling children ?
There aren't any perfect words she could say right now. Her kid went nuts and k*lled a bunch of people and ended up dead. This guy was bullied, grand father couldn't be around guns, and he was aggressive towards his mom. Taking things out on her who he clearly didn't listen to makes no sense. The family member or friend that had influence on him and the cops that didn't go in should be charged for sure. Why not find out who the bully's were and throw them in prison too.

4 weeks ago '20        #6
 fat_boyy21 said
There aren't any perfect words she could say right now. Her kid went nuts and k*lled a bunch of people and ended up dead. This guy was bullied, grand father couldn't be around guns, and he was aggressive towards his mom. Taking things out on her who he clearly didn't listen to makes no sense. The family member or friend that had influence on him and the cops that didn't go in should be charged for sure. Why not find out who the bully's were and throw them in prison too.

The kids he murdered didn't bully him.
+79   

4 weeks ago '11        #7
Sin  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x51
Props total: 186778 186 K  Slaps total: 25117 25 K
She shouldn’t talk to the media, just say “i feel so sorry” and walk away and never talk about your son again
+61   

4 weeks ago '16        #8
Bean2k33 
Props total: 3879 3 K  Slaps total: 260 260
I will continue to say this... family should eat some of those criminal charges too.

"Aww I didn't know"

fu*k out of here.

Last edited by Bean2k33; 05-28-2022 at 06:34 AM..
+44   

4 weeks ago '16        #9
smokeytheblunt2 
Props total: 62540 62 K  Slaps total: 3705 3 K
 MrDarkCloud said
Apple didn't fall too far from the tree, I see. She actually has a lot of nerve even talking to a journalist. I would be crawling under the nearest rock and would probably never show my face again.

Silly, delusional bi*ch. fu*k her and her demonic a*s son.
^^^^^^^^^^^^
+13   

4 weeks ago '16        #10
NatBurner 
Props total: 37109 37 K  Slaps total: 2917 2 K
Imagine tryna sympathize with the suspect

Who k*lled innocent children and some teachers

fu*k that nigha I’m forever smoking that Salvador Ramos pack and this sh*t stank

Dig him up tell him die again

Last edited by NatBurner; 05-28-2022 at 06:44 AM..
+50   

4 weeks ago '20        #11
 NatBurner said
Imagine tryna sympathize with the suspect

Who k*lled innocent children and some teachers

fu*k that nigha Iím forever smoking that Salvador Ramos pack

Dig him up tell him die again
I watched a clip of Dylan Klebold's mother last night talking about Columbine. And the one thing I like about how she talks - she NEVER asked for sympathy for as long as she has been a public speaker. She knows the victims and their families don't have to do anything for her or her son. She moreso talks from the perspective of not paying attention and missing the signs, which I can appreciate. She fu*ked up and raises awareness for things like suicide prevention and paying more attention to your kids.

The woman in OP? fu*k her.
+32   

4 weeks ago '21        #12
Marrero 
Props total: 4385 4 K  Slaps total: 1771 1 K
 strungout said
he shot his grandmother and was chased into the school. so to answer your question, you have to go back to his original intention. which was shooting his grandmother.

4 weeks ago '16        #13
NatBurner 
Props total: 37109 37 K  Slaps total: 2917 2 K
 MrDarkCloud said
I watched a clip of Dylan Klebold's mother last night talking about Columbine. And the one thing I like about how she talks - she NEVER asked for sympathy for as long as she has been a public speaker. She knows the victims and their families don't have to do anything for her or her son. She moreso talks from the perspective of not paying attention and missing the signs, which I can appreciate. She fu*ked up and raises awareness for things like suicide prevention and paying more attention to your kids.

The woman in OP? fu*k her.
Asking for sympathy for your son in that situation just comes off so disrespectful and distasteful itís nothing as a parent you could possibly say that would make things alright all the speaking shouldíve been done with him before he did what he didÖ not in front of the cameras for the world to see

She pouring love out for him when itís too late

Kinda why I hated when the Charleston families were saying they forgive Dylan Roof
+34   

4 weeks ago '15        #14
Baudimore  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 10625 10 K  Slaps total: 3298 3 K
HE HAD HIS REASONS?

Every parent should get 5 minutes with her
+38   

4 weeks ago '17        #15
Thing Tucker  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x15
Props total: 6444 6 K  Slaps total: 2208 2 K
Hang this bi*ch in public. Set the standard if you put out evil and get k*lled/k*ll yourself they hang your mother.

they said “oh columbine shooters were bullied” then the first person they go and k*ll was a special needs kid. Fuxking cowards all them died virgins and are banned from entering amy lands of enlightenment.

Bonus: hang the new dead shooter in public so folks can disrespectfully violate his corpse… coward dies a thousand deaths.

Also read: it’s easy to get caught up in emotional thinking when discussing this topic. I don’t hold hate in my heart or wish to pass on toxic energy but evil must be met with swift action and the worst of punishment.

Last edited by Thing Tucker; 05-28-2022 at 07:48 AM..
+21   

4 weeks ago '22        #16
Blackberries 
Props total: 12070 12 K  Slaps total: 952 952
Ya'll keep falling for these FBI Psyops

4 weeks ago '15        #17
The South 
Props total: 37615 37 K  Slaps total: 4827 4 K
 fat_boyy21 said

You are 100% accountable for your kids actions. Her lack of parenting raised this mf.

Just like if your fat little kids do some horrendous sh*t, we will hold you accountable for being a sh*t parent that raised a demon.

Look at you having sympathy for this pathetic excuse for a parent. Prolly see some of yourself in her?
+8   

4 weeks ago '18        #18
ordoabchao 
Props total: 26754 26 K  Slaps total: 5583 5 K
 MrDarkCloud said
I would be crawling under the nearest rock and would probably never show my face again.
100%. I would be disgraced and heartbroken for life, thinking of the harm I brought upon the world.
+11   

4 weeks ago '18        #19
ordoabchao 
Props total: 26754 26 K  Slaps total: 5583 5 K
 Bean2k33 said
I will continue to say this... family should eat some of those criminal charges too.
This is a legitimate solution as well. Parenting may not improve immediately, but accountability and civic responsibility will no longer be taken for granted...
+10   

4 weeks ago '05        #20
jaedot 
Props total: 21085 21 K  Slaps total: 1135 1 K
fu*k this bi*ch and her whole family line
+14   

4 weeks ago '05        #21
2 Pistolz 
Props total: 32241 32 K  Slaps total: 5650 5 K
This is a mother of a psychopath who actually deserves to be harassed and terrorized for the rest of her life. What an inconsiderate piece of sh*t. I see where that human pile of trash gets it from.

fu*k that entire family. I have no sympathy for these people. You created that monster and failed miserably as a parent.
+6   

4 weeks ago '15        #22
donnyyy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x14
Props total: 32270 32 K  Slaps total: 3904 3 K
He shot your mother
+11   

4 weeks ago '21        #23
nocomment  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 27718 27 K  Slaps total: 3939 3 K
 Bean2k33 said

"Aww I didn't know"

fu*k out of here.
if your cousin shoots up a school we should hold you responsible because yall are close in dna?
+15   

4 weeks ago '05        #24
projectd06 
Props total: 38352 38 K  Slaps total: 8848 8 K
I would of told that reporter that my son was a piece of sh*t, while being mad and sad at the same time.
+7   

4 weeks ago '05        #25
projectd06 
Props total: 38352 38 K  Slaps total: 8848 8 K
 BING BONG BUNDY said
Thatís a display of shame and guilt thru an interpreter. Yíall need to chill. fu*k that kid but Iím sure the mother isnít trying to justify what he did bc things get lost in translation
Might be the one time agree with someone with a '22 account, she seems to feel responsible and doesn't seem to want to justify what he did.
+6   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+25online now  120
So the NBA stands for National Beige a*sociation now
72 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+52online now  41
Stephanie Tanner from Full House gets manhandled by LAPD at Pro Choice protest..
165 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  28
Video inside Jun 26 - Orange County Deputy Suspended over Tik Tok Videos!
80 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
+76online now  26
Got a Tesla to match my Tesla
48 comments
20 hours ago
@rides
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy