KD speaks

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

most viewed right now
-18  106
49 replies  @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section sports

4 weeks ago '20        #1
5946 page views
100 comments

NamelessONE  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x40
Props total: 18701 18 K  Slaps total: 5334 5 K
KD speaks

+29   

best
worst
100 comments

4 weeks ago '05        #2
ElQueHablaSucio 
Props total: 20406 20 K  Slaps total: 5186 5 K
Context...OP.
+13   

4 weeks ago '04        #3
!!!  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x16
Props total: 135642 135 K  Slaps total: 19445 19 K
 ElQueHablaSucio said
Context...OP.

+30   

4 weeks ago '14        #4
215Philly  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x18
Props total: 114952 114 K  Slaps total: 39244 39 K
Just let it go

+6   

4 weeks ago '09        #5
dadon85 
Props total: 56258 56 K  Slaps total: 5467 5 K
He's gotta win one. Keep toe off the line
+37   

4 weeks ago '09        #6
The Bully  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x44
Props total: 174770 174 K  Slaps total: 37550 37 K
Insecure oaf who argues with trolls all day talking about healing
+34   

4 weeks ago '09        #7
MakaveliToDon91  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x12
Props total: 51890 51 K  Slaps total: 14440 14 K
 !!! said

And he aint wrong. They also won with Harrison Barnes in his place
+35   

4 weeks ago '16        #8
Supreme God  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x17
Props total: 74296 74 K  Slaps total: 5374 5 K
KD left goldenstate seeking validation, he knew those chips were "great value"... And while he's still trying, goldenstate is about to win another one without his services.

;t=IlLqJ5SePbLzmWUTkQBPDg

Lawd Perk, I thought yall were supposed to be friends
+67   

4 weeks ago '05        #9
Lil Jay 05 
Props total: 3445 3 K  Slaps total: 796 796
GSW got to finals, that’s great.

They got play a Nuggets team without Murray out MPJ, Memphis w/o Ja and a overachieving Dallas team.

I don’t why ppl still talking about the KD sh*t. sh*t was 3years ago and ppl are still hurt.

It Wiseman can comeback healthy, with a Moses Moody and Kuminga, along with Poole. This team will be scary in the future.

Last edited by Lil Jay 05; 05-28-2022 at 12:13 AM..
+32   

4 weeks ago '19        #10
SuperPawgHunter  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9
Props total: 39162 39 K  Slaps total: 26450 26 K
This is why I can't debate sports with some of you motherfu*kers. You are just stupid.

Why in the fu*k would the Warriors not make it to the Finals with Wiggins, who is playing well, when their core is still intact?

Remember, that KD move was considered the weakest move ever, because the Warriors were already considered a championship caliber squad without him. So what in the fu*k does KD leaving do other than make them go from 'unbeatable' champion to legit contender???
+70   

4 weeks ago '19        #11
Airtight 
Props total: 17712 17 K  Slaps total: 2284 2 K
 Lil Jay 05 said
GSW got to finals, thatís great.

They got play a Nuggets team without Murray out MPJ, Memphis w/o Ja and a overachieving Dallas team.

I donít why ppl still talking about the KD sh*t. sh*t was 3years ago and ppl are still hurt.

It Wiseman can comeback healthy, with a Moses Moody and Kuminga, along with Poole. This team will be scary in the future.

What asterisk are you planning for when they win the title? Celtics weren't ready? Heat was injured?
+36   

4 weeks ago '18        #12
Jwardisback3rd 
Props total: 5326 5 K  Slaps total: 612 612
Not if I'm off topic but as a warriors fan since hardaway number ten, do not just give them the title already.. Miami or Boston going come with it and can easily take it to a game seven and win a chip
+11   

4 weeks ago '18        #13
Ruga's Rib Shack  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x17
Props total: 23645 23 K  Slaps total: 4252 4 K
I'm usually with him clapping back but he honestly looks a*s by even addressing this specific thing
Boy look insecure as hell for this
+13   

4 weeks ago '06        #14
aussie08 
Props total: 10009 10 K  Slaps total: 697 697
 Supreme God said
KD left goldenstate seeking validation, he knew those chips were "great value"... And while he's still trying, goldenstate is about to win another one without his services.

Lawd Perk, I thought yall were supposed to be friends
Damn, Perk just needed a reason
+10   

4 weeks ago '16        #15
BobbiHeadRagTop  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x13
Props total: 119122 119 K  Slaps total: 5190 5 K
 SuperPawgHunter said
This is why I can't debate sports with some of you motherfu*kers. You are just stupid.

Why in the fu*k would the Warriors not make it to the Finals with Wiggins, who is playing well, when their core is still intact?

Remember, that KD move was considered the weakest move ever, because the Warriors were already considered a championship caliber squad without him. So what in the fu*k does KD leaving do other than make them go from 'unbeatable' champion to legit contender???
Pretty much this. I think KD knows this and it eats at him and he bit the bait instead of just working on his sh*t and the team heís on now but Iím just putting my 2 cents in
+4   

4 weeks ago '07        #16
JamcnPrettyboy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9
Props total: 34911 34 K  Slaps total: 5108 5 K
He has to prove he can win a 'ship without his daddy steph
+5   

4 weeks ago '18        #17
beermoney 
Props total: 9856 9 K  Slaps total: 625 625
 Lil Jay 05 said

I donít why ppl still talking about the KD sh*t. sh*t was 3years ago and ppl are still hurt.

That happened like every run.

They have had a lot of luck fall their way.
+5   

4 weeks ago '05        #18
Quddus 
Props total: 13941 13 K  Slaps total: 2944 2 K
 Lil Jay 05 said

Bruh they beat their competition. Injuries is part of the game. They are in the finals.

Can't hate on that. 4 chip.coming.
+19   

4 weeks ago '15        #19
Sleezymcman 
Props total: 8014 8 K  Slaps total: 1849 1 K
 SuperPawgHunter said

Youíre forgetting Klay had two catastrophic injuries and Steph broke his hand. Ppl aka bx members are even saying Steph lost a step. So them returning wasnít just a walk in the park. Oh everyone knew they were going to make it no. I for sure as hell thought the suns were going to the finals out west. Wasnít even thinking about the warriors until after the grizzle series.
+13   

4 weeks ago '12        #20
NYCBravado 
Props total: 7550 7 K  Slaps total: 797 797
People just like to sh*t on KD, which is why he has such issues with the media because he knows it’s incentive based. Like why are they seeing what the warriors are doing and immediately rush to speak about Kevin?

It’s because they can’t do much other than just poke and prod at Kevin, who the warriors needed by the way. If they didn’t, they’d have never asked him to sign. It’s just silly.
+10   

4 weeks ago '18        #21
OLITO 
Props total: 10225 10 K  Slaps total: 3562 3 K
Klay is the key...

ever since their first run he would hit dagger 3s and close games out..

Steph freezes up in the 4th crazy cuz it dont get any press...

Klay is clutch in the 4th and in game 6
+8   

4 weeks ago '17        #22
Shotty  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 13925 13 K  Slaps total: 5978 5 K
Will y’all leave the man alone.. at least let them win 1st before y’all shove kds d*ck in ur mouth… I mean geez. Making the finals means nothing if u lose remember???? Lebron haters. Let’s see if they win 1st
+6   

4 weeks ago '15        #23
donnyyy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x14
Props total: 32219 32 K  Slaps total: 3899 3 K
 NYCBravado said
People just like to sh*t on KD, which is why he has such issues with the media because he knows itís incentive based. Like why are they seeing what the warriors are doing and immediately rush to speak about Kevin?

Itís because they canít do much other than just poke and prod at Kevin, who the warriors needed by the way. If they didnít, theyíd have never asked him to sign. Itís just silly.
Its kinda old how these so called fans are out here talking about kevin durant for no reason at all when he was actually apart of the warriors that won 2 rings.

Not just apart, but the finals MVP

Durant as a Net has nothing to do with the Warriors at this point and also, let them win first. Y'all just counted out the opponent not knowing whats going to happen.

All this bashing durant and kyrie and those dudes dont bother anybody is weird and ridiculous

Oh and yall giving validity to that fat overgrown fake hobbit freaking kendrick perkins? He was good for nothing in the NBA, and is only memorable for getting baptized by blake griffin

4 weeks ago '18        #24
Most Palone 
Props total: 35885 35 K  Slaps total: 2375 2 K
 beermoney said
That happened like every run.

They have had a lot of luck fall their way.
Facts

Nobody seems to notice this about their runs
+2   

4 weeks ago '13        #25
THEDONN  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 145234 145 K  Slaps total: 58327 58 K
Perk still on that man head top

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+178online now  60
Article inside Lil TJay Update: 6/24 7:30pm EST
209 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+216online now  36
Video inside Boxden do u believe why she says ďMost men are singleĒ?
101 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+48online now  34
Video inside Lion's dog friends came thru for a visit
25 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+16online now  20
We Need to Talk About Herogasm