What if....

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section sports

1 month ago '15        #1
1140 page views
15 comments

Black Larry 
Props total: 20817 20 K  Slaps total: 1630 1 K
What if....

What if Jordan Poole wins finals mvp

What if warriors play and beat the Celtics and steph doesn't win mvp again. What happens to his legacy?

best
worst
15 comments

1 month ago '05        #2
4REAL  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 61907 61 K  Slaps total: 20951 20 K
If Warriors win in the finals, I think it'll be due to Klay. Even with the newly created WCF Finals MVP, I think Klay should've won that. It's like they created that WCF finals trophy to find a way to crown Steph as some type of finals MVP.

1 month ago '05        #3
R0R0 
Props total: 3365 3 K  Slaps total: 808 808
My money is on KLAY taking it and stapling himself into that top 75 NBA
+4   

1 month ago '04        #4
Rashad69 
Props total: 9985 9 K  Slaps total: 1194 1 K
this is talking head stuff.

steph is solidified. if he doesn't ever win a finals mvp it won't take away from how he's changed the game. a finals mvp would just be another talking point for people to debate top 10 lists
+23   

1 month ago '09        #5
GREAT1NE  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 19822 19 K  Slaps total: 2923 2 K
Steph would have to get EXTREMELY outperformed not to win FMVP this go around.
+9   

1 month ago '17        #6
Mindgawn 
Props total: 2794 2 K  Slaps total: 519 519
They not given steph the MVP. Anyone who faces true double teams and get manhandled all game will not put up good number. Free flowing and getting to go one on one Klay or Poole could average KD #s if they aggressive enough.

Hell they talked about Wiggins like he was Pippen and Luka averaged damn near 40, 8, & 6.

Hell Iggy got it while they argued Lebron was the best player in the series average 38...

My point averages may be off but you get the picture.

Its cool cause I don't give a fux about popular opinion anyway.

Steph that dude!
+10   

1 month ago '19        #7
Airtight 
Props total: 17765 17 K  Slaps total: 2291 2 K
 4REAL said
If Warriors win in the finals, I think it'll be due to Klay. Even with the newly created WCF Finals MVP, I think Klay should've won that. It's like they created that WCF finals trophy to find a way to crown Steph as some type of finals MVP.
Klay's been hit or miss the whole series. Steph has been consistently driving their success and happy to set people up when they got hot. Don't be silly.
+11   

1 month ago '19        #8
Airtight 
 Mindgawn said
They not given steph the MVP. Anyone who faces true double teams and get manhandled all game will not put up good number. Free flowing and getting to go one on one Klay or Poole could average KD #s if they aggressive enough.

Hell they talked about Wiggins like he was Pippen and Luka averaged damn near 40, 8, & 6.

Hell Iggy got it while they argued Lebron was the best player in the series average 38...

My point averages may be off but you get the picture.

Its cool cause I don't give a fux about popular opinion anyway.

Steph that dude!
That stupid bi*ch Rachel Nichols was openly talking on air about giving Bron FMVP while he was getting 4-1 gentleman's swept. Fact is Steph doesn't have a FMVP because this was the media voters way of giving it to Bron for losing

It wouldn't bother me if cats on here didn't bring it up all the time and I have to legit hear about how Rachel Nichols and a bunch of other wypipo thought Iggy was a more valuable contributor to a title then Steph fu*king Curry.
+1   

1 month ago '04        #9
nwo504 
Props total: 16548 16 K  Slaps total: 2647 2 K
If Warriors beat the Heat, steph gonna have to bleed for that FMVP
+1   

Top 10 most propped recently  1 month ago '13        #10
THEDONN  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 146283 146 K  Slaps total: 58592 58 K
Well poole would have to be insterted into the starting line up by game 3 then

+2   

1 month ago '17        #11
one il matt 56  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 27572 27 K  Slaps total: 4303 4 K
 Rashad69 said
this is talking head stuff.

steph is solidified. if he doesn't ever win a finals mvp it won't take away from how he's changed the game. a finals mvp would just be another talking point for people to debate top 10 lists
Only answer.

Entire sports commentary ecosystem has been built around hot-takes.

More fodder for sports shows, but anybody w/ a ounce of basketball IQ and played pre-2010 knows how much of a gawd Steph Curry is.
+4   

1 month ago '12        #12
Bazileus 
Props total: 8169 8 K  Slaps total: 1864 1 K
 4REAL said
Steph has been the best player overall. I don’t Know what yall be looking at.

1 month ago '17        #13
Pythagoras  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 61352 61 K  Slaps total: 12954 12 K
 Airtight said
That stupid bi*ch Rachel Nichols was openly talking on air about giving Bron FMVP while he was getting 4-1 gentleman's swept. Fact is Steph doesn't have a FMVP because this was the media voters way of giving it to Bron for losing

It wouldn't bother me if cats on here didn't bring it up all the time and I have to legit hear about how Rachel Nichols and a bunch of other wypipo thought Iggy was a more valuable contributor to a title then Steph fu*king Curry.
Series went to 6. Bron was by far the best player in said series. n*gga took the warriors to 6 with no Kyrie and Love and averaged 36/13/9.....

Last edited by Pythagoras; 05-28-2022 at 09:37 AM..
+1   

1 month ago '15        #14
MichaelVickStan  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 37041 37 K  Slaps total: 8582 8 K
Wiggins could of won the wcf award i got curry if they play the heat klay against boston

1 month ago '05        #15
4REAL  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 61907 61 K  Slaps total: 20951 20 K
 Bazileus said
Steph has been the best player overall. I don’t Know what yall be looking at.
I think Poole and Klay have been more impactful than Curry in the playoffs.

1 month ago '19        #16
Airtight 
 Pythagoras said
Series went to 6. Bron was by far the best player in said series. n*gga took the warriors to 6 with no Kyrie and Love and averaged 36/13/9.....
Yes, I was talking about the '17 year as the Kyrie/Bron Cavs were down 3-0 when she was on air talking about it.

Him averaging insane numbers makes giving Iggy the FMVP all that more fraudulent. If they wanted to give it to him on a losing effort they should have done that instead of giving it to the best player on the winning team which was clearly Steph.

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+76online now  29
Video inside "i never wanted it!!!" rockwilder breaks into tears over the effects fa..
112 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+26online now  27
Video inside Woman exposes her son's Father for only feeding his son
345 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+182online now  18
Video inside Kevin Samuels - He accepted the harsh truth 🤷🏾*♂&..
169 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  11
unpopular opinions on music (les see who agree wit you)
249 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy