May 27 - Texas Police LT Says Cops didn’t Engage Gunman Because ‘They Could’ve Been Shot”

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

most viewed right now
47 replies  @wild'ish

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

4 weeks ago '18        #1
2766 page views
117 comments

LuxuriousGreen  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 9674 9 K  Slaps total: 2601 2 K
May 27 - Texas Police LT Says Cops didn’t Engage Gunman Because ‘They Could’ve Been Shot”

A Texas Department of Public Safety official said responding officers were cautious as they entered Robb Elementary School in Uvalde, Texas because “they could’ve been shot.”

Nineteen children and two teachers were murdered after authorities say an 18-year-old male entered with a rifle 12 minutes after he crashed a car near campus.

The New York Times reported the shooter was inside the school for about an hour before officers finally breached the classroom he was in and shot and k*lled him.

Reporters demanded answers during a contentious press conference Thursday afternoon. State law enforcement officials addressed the public a day after some parents with children in the school said they were prevented from going in by officers.

One girl inside the room reportedly bled for an hour after she was shot. She died at a hospital. It is unknown if that hour might have saved her life.

On Thursday’s The Situation Room with Wolf Blitzer, the host discussed the Tuesday’s horrifying events with DPS Lt. Chris Olivarez.

Blitzer asked his guest if officers at the scene made the correct choice to wait for backup before they went after the gunman.

Olivarez said officers were inside the school quickly, and they heard gunfire when they arrived. They called for reinforcements, he said. The officers in the building waited for a special tactical team to show up as they isolated the shooter to one classroom.

“Don’t current best practices, don’t they call for officers to disable a shooter as quickly as possible, regardless of how many officers are actually on site?” Blitzer asked him.

Olivarez said the officers who arrived at the school quickly might have been shot had they attempted to take out the gunman alone. He said,

The active shooter situation, you want to stop the k*lling, you want to preserve life, but also one thing that – of course, the American people need to understand — that officers are making entry into this building. They do not know where the gunman is. They are hearing gunshots.

They are receiving gunshots. At that point, if they proceeded any further not knowing where the suspect was at, they could’ve been shot, they could’ve been k*lled, and that gunman would have had an opportunity to k*ll other people inside that school.

visit this link https://www.mediaite.com/ .. dve-been-shot/

Video of interview in the link

best
worst
117 comments

4 weeks ago '18        #2
LuxuriousGreen  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3 OP
Props total: 9674 9 K  Slaps total: 2601 2 K
Back the blue!!!

We need more government oversight

Give the government more powa!!!
+24   

Top 10 most slapped recently  4 weeks ago '20        #3
I Know  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 9766 9 K  Slaps total: 13515 13 K
Not dismissing the children and adults in those classrooms but do y’all not comprehend what an AR-15 is and can do?

This delay for the proper equipment to breach to help minimize all fatalities in those classrooms is what needs to become transparent.

Just as badly as y’all need the police to have been human shields children could have possibly been human shields for that sissy punk when breaching blindly and without proper gear.

4 weeks ago '11        #4
Suppafresh 
Props total: 9609 9 K  Slaps total: 1148 1 K
 I Know said
Not dismissing the children and adults in those classrooms but do y’all not comprehend what an AR-15 is and can do?

This delay for the proper equipment to breach to help minimize all fatalities in those classrooms is what needs to become transparent.

Just as badly as y’all need the police to have been human shields children could have possibly been human shields for that sissy punk when breaching blindly and without proper gear.
I’m the hands of a novice it’s ineffective in CQB. Fully auto yes it can lay down tons of fire at once. But a pistol in cqb in the hands of trained professional is just as better bruh. If your moving in teams against the shooter one is suppose to take the fire the other is suppose to flank and execute that mother fu*ker.this is an epic failure for those cops and all need to be relived.
+49   

4 weeks ago '21        #5
Rhaegar225 
Props total: 3801 3 K  Slaps total: 794 794
So what’s the cops excuse for k*lling unarmed people
+57   

4 weeks ago '07        #6
FeedTheBeast 
Props total: 16874 16 K  Slaps total: 1685 1 K
Punk a*s bi*ches
+19   

Top 10 most slapped recently  4 weeks ago '20        #7
 Suppafresh said
I’m the hands of a novice it’s ineffective in CQB. Fully auto yes it can lay down tons of fire at once. But a pistol in cqb in the hands of trained professional is just as better bruh. If your moving in teams against the shooter one is suppose to take the fire the other is suppose to flank and execute that mother fu*ker.this is an epic failure for those cops and all need to be relived.
How many people can fit through a door?

And was there anything obstructing the classroom door?

Y’all need to be the police. Y’all obviously got it all figured out

4 weeks ago '07        #8
Damagegadget  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 65143 65 K  Slaps total: 8577 8 K
Maybe he should have just flashed a cellphone
+15   

4 weeks ago '17        #9
Naga Sadow  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x23
Props total: 227950 227 K  Slaps total: 18310 18 K

+7   

4 weeks ago '17        #10
 Damagegadget said
Maybe he should have just flashed a cellphone
Nah, he was the wrong skin tone to be considered a threat.
+14   

4 weeks ago '17        #11
 Rhaegar225 said
So what’s the cops excuse for k*lling unarmed people

+50   

4 weeks ago '04        #12
ATLDOPEBOI24 
Props total: 22042 22 K  Slaps total: 3041 3 K
 I Know said

Let’s act like a woman with a fu*king pistol didn’t just k*ll a n*gga with a AR yesterday though. SO SICK OF THESE fu*kINH COWSRDS. Then got the nerve to act like a woman is less than a man when they really be out there in the sh*t. While trained cops drawing guns on parents trying to get their kids out.
+13   

4 weeks ago '19        #13
Marlo16 
Props total: 7010 7 K  Slaps total: 423 423
Cops that don’t wanna do cop sh*t smh

+17   

4 weeks ago '16        #14
ruddiger  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 9650 9 K  Slaps total: 1238 1 K
Of course they put their safety over yours. They’re still American after all.
+4   

4 weeks ago '18        #15
Lsulakersaints 
Props total: 27583 27 K  Slaps total: 1210 1 K
 Suppafresh said
You ex military or smthn
+1   

4 weeks ago '05        #16
Switchc2390 
Props total: 13903 13 K  Slaps total: 1444 1 K
 I Know said

Let me put this into context for you:

One 18 year old went into a conjoined classroom that has windows to the outside and locked himself in there. He was in there for 45 minutes sporadically k*lling kids as 3-4 cops initially, eventually there was 19-20, and they were sitting right in the hallway listening to him murder children. Because the door was locked, they deemed it a barricade situation and not an active shooter situation(Despite active shooting), and waited for border patrol to come who basically just grabbed a key from a janitor, went in, and k*lled the dude. Not to mention border patrol was there earlier but the cops wouldn't let them in. A single fu*king lock befuddled an entire police force of dudes. They never tried to go in through the window.

Meanwhile on the outside of the school, cops were preventing parents from doing anything as they wonder what happened to their kids. Some cops went in, grabbed their kids, and walked right back out. One dude who tried to go and save his kid was tasered.

If this information doesn't make you feel as though the cops are culpable, I don't know what to tell you. 40% of the budget in that town goes to the police force. Look at the pictures, they had all kinds of police gear. You mean to tell me a single lock deterred 20 officers from doing something?

At the very least, the entire local police force should be fired and they start over.
+31   

Top 10 most slapped recently  4 weeks ago '20        #17
 ATLDOPEBOI24 said
Let’s act like a woman with a fu*king pistol didn’t just k*ll a n*gga with a AR yesterday though. SO SICK OF THESE fu*kINH COWSRDS. Then got the nerve to act like a woman is less than a man when they really be out there in the sh*t. While trained cops drawing guns on parents trying to get their kids out.
How similar were the situations? Could you link this incident you are referencing.

The school was evacuated. Except for that 1or 2 classrooms that dead sissy occupied.

“Active shooter” that turned into a standoff / hostage situation.

Please start linking these examples that y’all are using.

4 weeks ago '16        #18
Boogersugar  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x18
Props total: 99635 99 K  Slaps total: 14453 14 K
 ruddiger said
Of course they put their safety over yours. They’re still American after all.
Firef*ghters run directly into raging fires trying to save lives they're really about it. What about active duty soldiers? Those are Americans too.

Just because chickensh*ts choose to be cops more often than not doesn't mean there aren't people that really will put it on the line to help someone else. I don't know if I've ever heard of a firef*ghter doing some coward sh*t like this
+14   

Top 10 most slapped recently  4 weeks ago '20        #19
 Switchc2390 said
Let me put this into context for you:

One 18 year old went into a conjoined classroom that has windows to the outside and locked himself in there. He was in there for 45 minutes sporadically k*lling kids as 3-4 cops initially, eventually there was 19-20, and they were sitting right in the hallway listening to him murder children. Because the door was locked, they deemed it a barricade situation and not an active shooter situation(Despite active shooting), and waited for border patrol to come who basically just grabbed a key from a janitor, went in, and k*lled the dude. Not to mention border patrol was there earlier but the cops wouldn't let them in. A single fu*king lock befuddled an entire police force of dudes. They never tried to go in through the window.

Meanwhile on the outside of the school, cops were preventing parents from doing anything as they wonder what happened to their kids. Some cops went in, grabbed their kids, and walked right back out. One dude who tried to go and save his kid was tasered.

If this information doesn't make you feel as though the cops are culpable, I don't know what to tell you. 40% of the budget in that town goes to the police force. Look at the pictures, they had all kinds of police gear. You mean to tell me a single lock deterred 20 officers from doing something?

At the very least, the entire local police force should be fired and they start over.
Where is this timeline you are using for “sporadically k*lling kids”.?

Is it even known how many people were shot before the cops even showed up?

There’s no “right or wrong conclusions” since all available FACTS are not publicly available.
And won’t be for quite some time. So meanwhile LTBGQIA opinions and comparisons defecting from that dead sissy punks accountability are being challenged and questions to serous outrage.

Last edited by I Know; 05-27-2022 at 02:24 PM..

4 weeks ago '04        #20
ATLDOPEBOI24 
Props total: 22042 22 K  Slaps total: 3041 3 K
 I Know said
How similar were the situations? Could you link this incident you are referencing.

The school was evacuated. Except for that 1or 2 classrooms that dead sissy occupied.

“Active shooter” that turned into a standoff / hostage situation.

Please start linking these examples that y’all are using.
You grown and you use this site, it’s in the same section you in replying. Let us know when you read it.
+3   

4 weeks ago '04        #21
erickonasis  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 88880 88 K  Slaps total: 9713 9 K

;t=idX50eHQPHYUXHmChiwB7Q
+9   

4 weeks ago '21        #22
beam 
Props total: 746 746  Slaps total: 54 54
Police never been here to protect and serve..They have always worked for the wealthy and their property. Just look at the inception of the police force way back when its the same type of people on the same type of sh*t today..They aren’t what they are sold to be idk how many examples we need to make that clear…fu*k em and fu*k all the thin blue d*ck bootlicking f*g**ts
+10   

Top 10 most slapped recently  4 weeks ago '20        #23
 ATLDOPEBOI24 said
You grown and you use this site, it’s in the same section you in replying. Let us know when you read it.
Yep just read it.

Doesn’t say where she shot him.

Or even if she was in front of the rifle.

Plus she was already inside closed quarters with him.

Not like she came runnin down the block and opened a door and started blasting.

4 weeks ago '05        #24
Switchc2390 
Props total: 13903 13 K  Slaps total: 1444 1 K
 I Know said
Where is this timeline you are using for “sporadically k*lling kids”.?

Is it even known how many people were shot before the cops even showed up?

There’s no “right or wrong conclusions” since all available FACTS are not publicly available.
And won’t be for quite some time. So meanwhile LTBGQIA opinions and comparisons defecting from that dead sissy punks accountability are being challenged and questions to serous outrage.
Steve McCraw, the director of Texas DPS said it. Also said kids and the teacher were actively calling from inside the classroom multiple times so they knew there was still people alive in there:

And to think, this is what police have said after having a couple days to think on it. We know generally speaking they're always going to try to protect their own. No telling how chilling the real story could be.
+3   

4 weeks ago '15        #25
Prad Bitt 
Props total: 19439 19 K  Slaps total: 1517 1 K
 Suppafresh said
They even sell shields online that they should supply with a two man team can do real work to a single shooter with simply that advantage

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+186online now  56
Article inside Lil TJay Update: 6/24 7:30pm EST
214 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+225online now  31
Video inside Boxden do u believe why she says “Most men are single”?
105 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+52online now  27
Video inside Lion's dog friends came thru for a visit
29 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  15
Image(s) inside Amazon Announces Alexa Can Mimic the Voice of Deceased Relatives
51 comments
1 day ago
@tech
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy