Pedo children's book a new low for mankind

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section wild 'ish

1 month ago '22        #1
1447 page views
28 comments

Suitengu  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 2022 2 K  Slaps total: 348 348
Pedo children's book a new low for mankind

+3   

best
worst
28 comments

1 month ago '20        #2
OniEdition  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 12252 12 K  Slaps total: 4019 4 K
Marco nutted!

Wow!
+3   

1 month ago '16        #3
00010111  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 57135 57 K  Slaps total: 5637 5 K
Cave culture
+17   

1 month ago '10        #4
Bandito  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 45407 45 K  Slaps total: 6667 6 K
They've had these books for years. They are for parents too ashamed to teach their children about s*x. My mom got me one when I was around 11-12 and that was over 30 years ago. It had a section in the back with questions to ask your parents. Yes. It was awkward. She wanted me educated and not out there getting girls pregnant.
+13   

1 month ago '17        #5
International1 
Props total: 21138 21 K  Slaps total: 1161 1 K
 Bandito said
They've had these books for years. They are for parents too ashamed to teach their children about s*x. My mom got me one when I was around 11-12 and that was over 30 years ago. It had a section in the back with questions to ask your parents. Yes. It was awkward. She wanted me educated and not out there getting girls pregnant.
How did it work out for u? Curious

1 month ago '17        #6
Tetsuo 
Props total: 14211 14 K  Slaps total: 1201 1 K
the contraceptives on the side of the page though

1 month ago '21        #7
Pasta Pete  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 2863 2 K  Slaps total: 2372 2 K
these are the types of books liberals want in elementary schools
+3   

1 month ago '22        #8
JrFeau 
Props total: 2850 2 K  Slaps total: 383 383
I don't know about you guys but I was a kid at one point in time. I was curious about s*x just like every other kid I knew. Getting a girl to kiss you was a big deal back then.

Not all kids are the same so this book shouldn't be mandatory but s*x ed should be for at least 8th graders because that's around the time kids start doing more than just kissing. By 10th grade a lot of these kids are already s*xually active. Those are the facts and it's always been that way!

I do have a problem with showing kids this type of sh*t too early. Around 5th or 6th grade most kids have an idea of what s*x is.

I think kids should be educated on drugs and s*x before high school. The debate should be when.
+7   

1 month ago '10        #9
Bandito  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 45407 45 K  Slaps total: 6667 6 K
 International1 said
I think I was "smarter" about s*x than the other kids my age. I didn't get a girl pregnant and knew about the dangers of STDs and stuff like that.

It didn't stop me from having s*x at an early age. I was 14 when I lost my virginity. It just took me out of the "at risk" group.

My mom was pretty progressive at the time. Didn't censor any movies or music I listened to. She and my older sisters would ask me if I knew what I was watching or what the music was talking about. Especially, as it got more explicit with 2 Live Crew, Too Short and stuff like that.

I think that's why I barely get shocked with anything these days. Except, the conservative nature some people have towards s*x. It gave me a positive outlook on s*x that you shouldn't be ashamed of it. I can't comprehend how people where raised to be so sheltered. Personally, I think it sets them up for failure and restricts them from experiencing life.

It also helped me reaffirm my s*xuality. I am a straight man without no doubts. I don't have an urge to say something is gay, pedophiliac or weirdo sh*t because I don't partake in it. Different strokes for different folks.
+13   

1 month ago '04        #10
collegeboy58 
Props total: 24376 24 K  Slaps total: 1203 1 K
 Bandito said
Well damn, I had no idea. First time I learned about s*x was some playground sh*t. Formally was 8th grade s*x ED then 9th grade health. Pics of herpes and other STDs scared tf outta me. Didnít lose my virginity until I was 18 and
[spoiler - click to view]

+14   

1 month ago '17        #11
International1 
Props total: 21138 21 K  Slaps total: 1161 1 K
 Bandito said
I think I was "smarter" about s*x than the other kids my age. I didn't get a girl pregnant and knew about the dangers of STDs and stuff like that.

It didn't stop me from having s*x at an early age. I was 14 when I lost my virginity. It just took me out of the "at risk" group.

My mom was pretty progressive at the time. Didn't censor any movies or music I listened to. She and my older sisters would ask me if I knew what I was watching or what the music was talking about. Especially, as it got more explicit with 2 Live Crew, Too Short and stuff like that.

I think that's why I barely get shocked with anything these days. Except, the conservative nature some people have towards s*x. It gave me a positive outlook on s*x that you shouldn't be ashamed of it. I can't comprehend how people where raised to be so sheltered. Personally, I think it sets them up for failure and restricts them from experiencing life.

It also helped me reaffirm my s*xuality. I am a straight man without no doubts. I don't have an urge to say something is gay, pedophiliac or weirdo sh*t because I don't partake in it. Different strokes for different folks.
I respect it. Moms took a chance and it worked out for the better. Itís dope you had your older sisters asking you questions just to see where your head was at during the time. My lil man is 4 and Iím already trying to come up with solid ways for him to get acclimated to s*x in a mature way. The way the world is going I will try my best to keep his head on the right way because the powers that be are trying to attack him through cartoons already. I appreciate the post fam
+2   

1 month ago '22        #12
Murderers  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9
Props total: 18337 18 K  Slaps total: 4380 4 K
 International1 said
He's on boxden telling you this story... You figure it out.

1 month ago '11        #13
YUNGCANIBUS 
Props total: 10519 10 K  Slaps total: 1390 1 K
I never had “the talk” and learned it from the homies. Figures why i dont use rubbers and invested mad bread into type B..

My son will have “the talk”

Classic example of learning how to be a parent from ya parents

+1   

1 month ago '21        #14
Aztec King 
Props total: 20073 20 K  Slaps total: 5837 5 K
 collegeboy58 said
Well damn, I had no idea. First time I learned about s*x was some playground sh*t. Formally was 8th grade s*x ED then 9th grade health. Pics of herpes and other STDs scared tf outta me. Didnít lose my virginity until I was 18 and

+2   

1 month ago '06        #15
datVAkid 
Props total: 43865 43 K  Slaps total: 7080 7 K
 collegeboy58 said

yaw aint learn about s*x until yaw was in high school? we had s*x ed in 5th grade elementary.

I learned about it earlier though cause i had an older brother
+2   

1 month ago '22        #16
FluffyCorleone 
Props total: 1551 1 K  Slaps total: 620 620
This is an example of left-wing extremism.

1 month ago '20        #17
OniEdition  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 12252 12 K  Slaps total: 4019 4 K
 OniEdition said
Marco nutted!

Wow!
Theres a marco polo joke in there somewhere

1 month ago '19        #18
HaterVision  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 12194 12 K  Slaps total: 5627 5 K
A perfect book for the SHEEPLE.

1 month ago '22        #19
BReNDon 
Props total: 8242 8 K  Slaps total: 1857 1 K
 Pasta Pete said
these are the types of books liberals want in elementary schools
Conservative whites men and women alike love touching children

1 month ago '06        #20
imthatinfamous  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 38792 38 K  Slaps total: 11029 11 K
y'all still siding with them liberals right?

1 month ago '21        #21
TheIronyIsThat  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 15543 15 K  Slaps total: 2209 2 K
Delete this entire thread.

1 month ago '17        #22
Poncho520 
Props total: 26725 26 K  Slaps total: 1790 1 K
Wtf

+3   

1 month ago '14        #23
Alpallday 
Props total: 7236 7 K  Slaps total: 1303 1 K
 imthatinfamous said
y'all still siding with them liberals right?
German liberals? This sh*t ain't in no school in America

1 month ago '11        #24
SpikeSpiegel88 
Props total: 5214 5 K  Slaps total: 244 244
 collegeboy58 said

+1   

1 month ago '05        #25
JohnnyCage202  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x12
Props total: 115462 115 K  Slaps total: 4930 4 K
 collegeboy58 said

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+16online now  25
Video inside Best "The Villain Wins" Movies?
69 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+22online now  24
Video inside Woman exposes her son's Father for only feeding his son
310 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
-18online now  12
Image(s) inside The real reason why I hate HBO. Westworld edition.
60 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  12
Video inside Kendrick ended performance with powerful message on women's rights
78 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy