Sheed and Bonzi Wells interview/confront crooked NBA official

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section sports

1 month ago '15        #1
2373 page views
37 comments

donnyyy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x14
Props total: 32533 32 K  Slaps total: 3929 3 K
Sheed and Bonzi Wells interview/confront crooked NBA official

Great info in here

How they target players, Kobe, AI, Sheed, Mark Cuban, etc...

Certain refs (named) were apart of the show

Why you see some former refs hired by ESPN (oh wow)

Bonzi explains how they worked their entire lives to make it, only to get screwed by gambling refs, losing millions, lost contracts & endorsements.

Y'all should really listen.

They mention Scott Foster and chris paul as well

+25   

best
worst
37 comments

1 month ago '18        #2
Pastor Ra  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x32
Props total: 71856 71 K  Slaps total: 15128 15 K
+3   

1 month ago '18        #3
Pastor Ra  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x32
Props total: 71856 71 K  Slaps total: 15128 15 K
The league enables this sh*t too.
+17   

1 month ago '15        #4
donnyyy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x14 OP
Props total: 32533 32 K  Slaps total: 3929 3 K
Yes

Davis stern hired one of the FBI investigators, Ronny nunn getting paid 100k for occasionally explaining a call during the season so he was in on it too.
+6   

1 month ago '06        #5
philly337  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 59998 59 K  Slaps total: 17118 17 K
They still do it

And people really count thos rings where they got caught handing the rings to the lakers
+14   

1 month ago '10        #6
USC 
Props total: 29172 29 K  Slaps total: 3154 3 K
If you aren’t grown enough to know it’s ALL fixed. That’s on you toots.
+20   

1 month ago '15        #7
Black Larry 
Props total: 20859 20 K  Slaps total: 1637 1 K
Didnt watch yet but brought his book years ago. He got in trouble for gambling not for fixing. Technically sports is entertainment. If a team or player gets screwed just say that to yourself and it takes off some of steam.

Works for me at least.

1 month ago '06        #8
 Black Larry said
Didnt watch yet but brought his book years ago. He got in trouble for gambling not for fixing. Technically sports is entertainment. If a team or player gets screwed just say that to yourself and it takes off some of steam.

Works for me at least.
Lol what...he said they'd manipulate the games to win those bets and pointed to lakers/kings and lakers/blazers we all watched in real time and felt were fixed that he later confirmed
+17   

1 month ago '19        #9
WestPalmBoi 
Props total: 622 622  Slaps total: 20 20
 philly337 said
They still do it

And people really count thos rings where they got caught handing the rings to the lakers
Slapped on accident my bad

1 month ago '15        #10
Lockwind 
Props total: 10455 10 K  Slaps total: 7777 7 K
Watch game 1 of 2012 Knicks vs heat and tell me the nba isn’t rigged

1 month ago '15        #11
Black Larry 
Props total: 20859 20 K  Slaps total: 1637 1 K
 philly337 said
Lol what...he said they'd manipulate the games to win those bets and pointed to lakers/kings and lakers/blazers we all watched in real time and felt were fixed that he later confirmed
I just watched. But what he said was he followed league orders. And in the book he said he knew who ref'd the games and who didn't like who. The nba would have points of emphasis on based on those things he would tell his gambling buddies what he felt the outcome was gonna be. He was accurate most of the time. I know they gonna make sure they call fouls on Shaq the other team is gonna have problems. He never got in trouble for "fixing." Maybe publicly but in court he was in trouble for gambling. The nba doesn't fix but their points of emphasis put handicaps in and only the refs know. Refs control the game.

Idk you listen to other players pods. But when they talk about Kobe. They said Kobe use to hack the sh*t out them. And Kobe knew he wasn't gonna get thrown out because they there to see him. In Donaghy book he said early in his career he ref'd a game and jordan had the ball last possession on the block isolated. He said jordan hooked the guy in a spin and did some wild reverse layup that went in but he called jordan for hooking. He said the whole arena looked at him including the refs like an alien. He said he got chewed and learned there's a balance and ppl not there for you to blow the whistle.
+10   

1 month ago '09        #12
The Bully  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x44
Props total: 175019 175 K  Slaps total: 37614 37 K
 Lockwind said
Watch game 1 of 2012 Knicks vs heat and tell me the nba isn’t rigged
The Knicks are trash on their own, they don't need to league to rig anything against them
+7   

1 month ago '06        #13
 Black Larry said
I just watched. But what he said was he followed league orders. And in the book he said he knew who ref'd the games and who didn't like who. The nba would have points of emphasis on based on those things he would tell his gambling buddies what he felt the outcome was gonna be. He was accurate most of the time. I know they gonna make sure they call fouls on Shaq the other team is gonna have problems. He never got in trouble for "fixing." Maybe publicly but in court he was in trouble for gambling. The nba doesn't fix but their points of emphasis put handicaps in and only the refs know. Refs control the game.

Idk you listen to other players pods. But when they talk about Kobe. They said Kobe use to hack the sh*t out them. And Kobe knew he wasn't gonna get thrown out because they there to see him. In Donaghy book he said early in his career he ref'd a game and jordan had the ball last possession on the block isolated. He said jordan hooked the guy in a spin and did some wild reverse layup that went in but he called jordan for hooking. He said the whole arena looked at him including the refs like an alien. He said he got chewed and learned there's a balance and ppl not there for you to blow the whistle.
That was just on some court sh*t what they wanted to nail him on and was trying to get plea....

During the NBA Finals, Donaghy said in a court filing that the league routinely encouraged refs to ring up bogus fouls to manipulate results, while discouraging them from calling technical fouls on star players.
Perhaps most shocking were Donaghy's charges during the highly anticipated 2008 Finals between the Boston Celtics and the Los Angeles Lakers that results were manipulated to help ticket sales and television ratings.

The allegations -- contained in court papers arguing that Donaghy deserved leniency for voluntarily disclosing the alleged corruption -- included one claim that referees rigged a 2002 playoff series to force it to a revenue-boosting seventh game.
+3   

1 month ago '12        #14
daman729 
Props total: 103346 103 K  Slaps total: 4174 4 K
NBA been rigged as fu*k!! The more the sh*t came to the light the more I stopped watching it.
+8   

1 month ago '04        #15
dblock187s 
Props total: 9714 9 K  Slaps total: 1512 1 K
 Pastor Ra said
NFL as well, have whole shows about gambling lines and odds
+5   

1 month ago '18        #16
BrooklynDamien  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 70389 70 K  Slaps total: 4769 4 K
This is why I can't take none of this sh*t serious. I'm too old to believe in the wwf sh*t. The crowd ain't bullsh*tting when they chant ref you suck. They keep going to watch they sh*t though...
+8   

1 month ago '06        #17
jester2trife 
Props total: 12064 12 K  Slaps total: 3124 3 K
The fact some of yall are just now realizing sports are made for tv. Welcome to reality boys. You really think these leagues dont care if Portland, Jacksonville, or the Oakland As have deep postseason runs? Money talks and the bullsh*t walks.

Last edited by jester2trife; 05-27-2022 at 07:31 AM..
+8   

1 month ago '12        #18
SE Texas713 
Props total: 3968 3 K  Slaps total: 178 178
Great interview. At the beginning Sheed was saying he’s good and no hard feelings now that they’re older but he was getting hot as the interview kept goin and rightfully so. It’s a disgrace what they did but like other have said it’s entertainment and money involved.

I wouldn’t be surprised if this still goes on today. 2 players that come to mind are Boogie and Draymond. They make it so obvious that they don’t fu*k with those 2 for whatever reason and they fall for the bait and get t’d up every time
+2   

Top 10 most propped recently  1 month ago '19        #19
FrivolousSports 
Props total: 118181 118 K  Slaps total: 28318 28 K
Kobe and shaq got the most rigged rings

2006 finals and 2010 finals were embarrassing to watch
+2   

1 month ago '18        #20
Oswaldgatesjr  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x12
Props total: 69027 69 K  Slaps total: 23192 23 K
Where's the clip when the ref called a foul on mj then mj goes up to him and is like I ain't fo nothing and then the ref is like I believe u mike and then takes the foul away?
+2   

1 month ago '16        #21
FlyinIron 
Props total: 44263 44 K  Slaps total: 3538 3 K

+4   

1 month ago '18        #22
Lsulakersaints 
Props total: 27876 27 K  Slaps total: 1216 1 K
 Pastor Ra said
They need to start fining these mfs for them bs calls, the nfl too

1 month ago '16        #23
BXoldestgoon  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 33675 33 K  Slaps total: 5881 5 K
Time stamps

1 month ago '12        #24
NYCBravado 
Props total: 7584 7 K  Slaps total: 800 800
It’s entertainment.
+2   

1 month ago '11        #25
Da Truth23  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x11
Props total: 29118 29 K  Slaps total: 4112 4 K
Game 1 2018 finals. Lebron's "blocking foul" that could've won them game 1

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+23online now  27
Real life Multiverse may be opened on July 5th…
110 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  20
Jun 29 - couple buys house in seattle......comcast wanted to charge $27000 for..
148 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
+24online now  17
Video inside This the new wave with jewelry…
106 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
online now  10
AEW Dynamite 6/29/22: Blood & Guts
388 comments
1 day ago
@misc
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy