Isaiah Rashad Addresses SeCs Tape Leak In Interview With Joe Budden: 'I'm Sexually Fluid'

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

Top 10 most slapped recently  4 weeks ago '12        #1
4486 page views
226 comments

Mr Untouchable  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 10217 10 K  Slaps total: 856 856
Isaiah Rashad Addresses SeCs Tape Leak In Interview With Joe Budden: 'I'm s*xually Fluid'

In a highly-anticipated interview with Joe Budden, Isaiah Rashad spoke for the first time about the s*x tape leak from earlier this year that showed him in bed with another man.

The “RIP Young” rapper told The Joe Budden Podcast host that he identifies as “s*xually fluid” and that he isn’t interested in pressing charges against the person who leaked the video because he’s trying to “keep his mind together.”

“It’s been a time for my family to come together,” he told Joe.

“Out of everything, it’s been a blessing. With that happening, and my granddad dying a couple of days afterward and my grandma going through what she’s been through, it’s been a concentration of family together more than it had been before so if anything, I can’t be mad at everything about it. I always gotta look at the brighter side.”
Elsewhere in the interview, he elaborated further on what his s*xuality means to him.

“I’d say I’m s*xually fluid,” Rashad said before Budden asked him to explain. “I’m still learning about it myself.

I’m putting my head in the books to find out the basics of it but basically, I’m not in full control of when I walk into a room who I’m attracted to.”

He continued, “I’m more attracted to a personality. I’m more attracted, sometimes, to intellect. Sometimes, it be just attracted to somebody.”
The TDE rapper added that he’s currently monogamous and that his partner is loving and extremely supportive.

“I’m not just going out and doing whatever,” he added.

“I have an understanding of myself that, you know, to not expect anything out of myself as far as an attraction. If I end up getting close to somebody, I might end up attracted to them.”
When the s*x tape leaked in February, the Hip Hop community came out in support of Rashad, with Duke Deuce, Chuck Inglish, Peter Rosenberg and others all standing by their friend.

Check out the full interview at Joe Budden’s Patreon page.

Source:
visit this link https://hiphopdx.com/news .. exually-fluid#
visit this link https://www.patreon.com/joebudden

Last edited by Mr Untouchable; 05-27-2022 at 05:16 AM..

best
worst
226 comments

Top 10 most slapped recently  4 weeks ago '15        #2
6Fraud  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x32
Props total: 85175 85 K  Slaps total: 29778 29 K
Women support gay sh*t because women are gay
+87   

4 weeks ago '20        #3
Tweezy12  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x13
Props total: 68715 68 K  Slaps total: 21935 21 K
 6Fraud said
Realest sh*t you ever said
+21   

4 weeks ago '15        #4
The South 
Props total: 37608 37 K  Slaps total: 4827 4 K
Must be a Cali thing, heard this a lot when me and my girl would hang out with people. “Heteroflexable” is another term they use. Guess it’s subcategories of bis*xy?

4 weeks ago '14        #5
strungout  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 169630 169 K  Slaps total: 37596 37 K
Didn't kendrick make some pro LGBTQ remarks on his new album ��
+13   

Top 10 most propped recently  4 weeks ago '08        #6
halftime 
Props total: 23913 23 K  Slaps total: 3043 3 K
didn’t listen nor did I read.
+16   

4 weeks ago '05        #7
A~team 
Props total: 15745 15 K  Slaps total: 2664 2 K
He can't help who he is attracted too when walks in a room wtf
+40   

4 weeks ago '18        #8
S-Class  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 131588 131 K  Slaps total: 14798 14 K
 6Fraud said
 Tweezy12 said
Realest sh*t you ever said
A lot of women don’t support gay sh*t also. In fact a lot are disgusted by it. What self respecting woman would want d*ck in them that’s been in a n*gga?
+58   

4 weeks ago '18        #9
 The South said
Must be a Cali thing, heard this a lot when me and my girl would hang out with people. “Heteroflexable” is another term they use. Guess it’s subcategories of bis*xy?
You either gay or you’re not.
+31   

4 weeks ago '22        #10
Candidnigga 
Props total: 7046 7 K  Slaps total: 882 882
Honestly man

At this point in my life.

Could give a fu*k what people do behind close doors

As long as it's OF AGE....

His music is fire.
Frank Ocean music is fire
Tyler the creator music is fire

If your gay. Who gives a fu*k

"More girls for me"

- lil b
+73   

4 weeks ago '15        #11
The South 
Props total: 37608 37 K  Slaps total: 4827 4 K
 S-Class said
You either gay or you’re not.
You can’t like coochie and d*ck? Billions of people on this earth for a long a*s time.. but you either gay or straight. can’t possibly be no in between?

4 weeks ago '15        #12
Baudimore  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 10603 10 K  Slaps total: 3296 3 K
s*xual fluid is what was in your mouth

You gay my n*gga
+91   

4 weeks ago '18        #13
 The South said
You can’t like coochie and d*ck? Billions of people on this earth for a long a*s time.. but you either gay or straight. can’t possibly be no in between?
Lol look , if you’re a male and you enjoy peen and or man butt then you’re gay.

+38   

4 weeks ago '18        #14
 Candidn*gga said
Honestly man

His music is fire.

"More girls for me"

- lil b
Yeah I don’t care. At least he embracing it and not suicidal or some goofy sh*t. I wasn’t a fan in the first place tho, if somebody like Jay Z or Nas came out as gay then I’d probably feel a way.

4 weeks ago '17        #15
QdobaCasanova 
Props total: 57869 57 K  Slaps total: 12579 12 K
I dont get what being s*xually fluid has to do with having a suckd*ckathon in a dingy motel room with gay pr0n on in the background as the mood setter.

s*xual fluid was exchanged but that dont make you “s*xually fluid”

Like n*gga that was a gay den. That was your ID manifested.

fu*ked bi*ches that said they were “s*xually fluid”/identified as “they/them”/nonbinary and they never described it as that.

I don’t even think he’s being honest with himself. I’d rather him just say “man idk i wanted to try some gay sh*t that day” but I guess his gayscapades go further than just a d*cksuck orgy so he has to give some flowery explanation on why he had a d*ck in his mouth on camera.
+19   

4 weeks ago '17        #16
QdobaCasanova 
 S-Class said
Lol look , if you’re a male and you enjoy peen and or man butt then you’re gay.

So women can be bi but men can’t?

I can’t tell if youre joking but if you arent youre puzzlingly stupid.

4 weeks ago '18        #17
 QdobaCasanova said
So women can be bi but men can’t?

I can’t tell if youre joking but if you arent youre puzzlingly stupid.
Nah you’re stupid if you see anything wrong with what I’m saying

If you’re a woman and you like pu**y you’re gay

If you’re a man and you like d*ck and man butt you’re gay

All that extra sh*t is irrelevant. I ain’t knocking it I’m just saying that’s what it is doofus

Edit: Matter fact I take some of that back because with women it can get tricky. If a dude gets his d*ck sucked by a dude he’s gay imo but if I’m having a threesome and one bi*ch eats my girl out Im not gonna necessarily say my girl is gay. It’s different with women. Who don’t like to see a fine nekkid woman ?

Last edited by S-Class; 05-27-2022 at 07:40 AM..
+6   

4 weeks ago '17        #18
QdobaCasanova 
 S-Class said
Nah you’re stupid if you see anything wrong with what I’m saying

If you’re a woman and you like pu**y you’re gay

If you’re a man and you like d*ck and man butt you’re gay

All that extra sh*t is irrelevant. I ain’t knocking it I’m just saying that’s what it is doofus
So the people who say they like both genitalia are just lying?

For someone who seemingly has a disdain for gay sh*t, you sure do understand the psyche of people who identify as being queer.

Guess the “S” stands for s*xuality-Class

Retard.

4 weeks ago '18        #19
 QdobaCasanova said
So the people who say they like both genitalia are just lying?

For someone who seemingly has a disdain for gay sh*t, you sure do understand the psyche of people who identify as being queer.

Guess the “S” stands for s*xuality-Class

Retard.
I don’t have a disdain for gay people clown. And lying about what ? If you like both that’s irrelevant. If you like the same thing you have then you’re gay. What’s the problem ? Is “gay” more offensive than “bi s*xual” ? Are you less gay because you like other stuff too? You sound stupid

+8   

4 weeks ago '17        #20
QdobaCasanova 
 S-Class said
I don’t have a disdain for gay people clown. And lying about what ? If you like both that’s irrelevant. If you like the same thing you have then you’re gay. What’s the problem ? Is “gay” more offensive than “bi s*xual” ? Are you less gay because you like other stuff too? You sound stupid

1. you do have a disdain for gay sh*t because your inability to recognize that you can like d*ck and pu**y is a foul concept to you; in fact, it raises so much indignation in you that you rebuke a term for people who are attracted to both male and females: bis*xual. A term that’s been solidified in the s*xual spectrum for over a fu*king century

2. The latter part of your post is so asinine that I’m not sure whether you posted this or a 5th grader from 1983 did.

3. You make bizarre and arbitrary distinctions on what is gay and what isnt gay — e.g. a girl getting her pu**y ate isn’t “as gay” as a guy getting his d*ck sucked.

What make #3 funnier is that youre essentially putting gaydom on a scale on “not gay”/“less gay”/“gay” and would rather do that than just come to the conclusion that people did over 100 years ago and just say “oh maybe people can like both male and females”

Stop trying to explain being retarded. I’m also not gonna keep doing a tete-e-tete on you being retarded either. You can either choose to reassess your retardation given the information I gave you or just be obstinate in your retardation.
+12   

4 weeks ago '04        #21
VictoryThagr8 
Props total: 10222 10 K  Slaps total: 1871 1 K
 Candidn*gga said
Honestly man

His music is fire.

"More girls for me"

- lil b
As long they make good music. Lil Nas x is garbage and he basically dress like a thot in his videos for shock value.

4 weeks ago '18        #22
 QdobaCasanova said
1. you do have a disdain for gay sh*t because your inability to recognize that you can like d*ck and pu**y is a foul concept to you; in fact, it raises so much indignation in you that you rebuke a term for people who are attracted to both male and females: bis*xual. A term that’s been solidified in the s*xual spectrum for over a fu*king century

2. The latter part of your post is so asinine that I’m not sure whether you posted this or a 5th grader from 1983 did.

3. You make bizarre and arbitrary distinctions on what is gay and what isnt gay — e.g. a girl getting her pu**y ate isn’t “as gay” as a guy getting his d*ck sucked.

What make #3 funnier is that youre essentially putting gaydom on a scale on “not gay”/“less gay”/“gay” and would rather do that than just come to the conclusion that people did over 100 years ago and just say “oh maybe people can like both male and females”

Stop trying to explain being retarded. I’m also not gonna keep doing a tete-e-tete on you being retarded either. You can either choose to reassess your retardation given the information I gave you or just be obstinate in your retardation.
Lol I really don’t care about this subject enough to continue this nonsense

I’m guessing you yourself are gay or “bi” since you’re going so hard behind it

At the end of the day if you’re a man and you like p*nis and or man butt you’re gay. Sprinkling in some pu**y from time to time doesn’t change that , sorry. End of story.
+4   

Top 10 most propped recently  4 weeks ago '19        #23
FrivolousSports 
Props total: 116908 116 K  Slaps total: 27539 27 K
Gay people always making up some weird name to identify with instead of admitting they’re gay

+23   

4 weeks ago '16        #24
postemupndunkit 
Props total: 81413 81 K  Slaps total: 9720 9 K
Hold up? Yall n*ggas watched the TAPE and yall calling him gay????? Nah n*gga , yall gay lmao.

We've got mans describing the background of the video bro
+29   

4 weeks ago '17        #25
QdobaCasanova 
 S-Class said
Lol I really don’t care about this subject enough to continue this nonsense

I’m guessing you yourself are gay or “bi” since you’re going so hard behind it

At the end of the day if you’re a man and you like p*nis and or man butt you’re gay. Sprinkling in some pu**y from time to time doesn’t change that , sorry. End of story.
K, s*xuality Class. Nailed it ;^]

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+188online now  16
Article inside Lil TJay Update: 6/24 7:30pm EST
220 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  15
Video inside Wait: Lord Brownlee is doing car reviews too!!! (F150 Lightning)
27 comments
1 day ago
@rides
most viewed right now
+20online now  9
We Need to Talk About Herogasm
107 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  2
Jun 24 - $100 million worth of crypto has been stolen in another major hack