Marcus Rashford confirms engagement to longtime girlfriend and high school sweetheart

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT
most viewed right now
+35  110
78 replies  @wild'ish

most viewed right now
+63  62
121 replies  @sports

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section wild 'ish

1 month ago '13        #1
888 page views
18 comments

YSPromoshunz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x99
Props total: 56397 56 K  Slaps total: 39555 39 K
Marcus Rashford confirms engagement to longtime girlfriend and high school sweetheart

Congrats to them

For the people who don't know who Marcus Rashford is. Marcus Rashford is an English professional footballer who plays as a forward for Premier League club Manchester United and the England national team.

best
worst
18 comments

1 month ago '22        #2
F0RTUN4T0 
Props total: 2147 2 K  Slaps total: 702 702
don’t make threads ever again op
+13   

1 month ago '13        #3
YSPromoshunz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x99 OP
 F0RTUN4T0 said
What's wrong with this thread?

1 month ago '22        #4
YoMomsSideDude 
Props total: 4203 4 K  Slaps total: 1707 1 K
Bro got a winner

1 month ago '13        #5
 YoMomsSideDude said
Bro got a winner
Yea he got a loyal one. She been riding with bro since high school. Gotta keep the loyal ones
+1   

1 month ago '09        #6
messy marv stan  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x85
Props total: 269360 269 K  Slaps total: 28970 28 K
 YSPromoshunz said
What's wrong with this thread?

you know whats wrong with these threads

figure it out you bozo loser

1 month ago '22        #7
Jeffrey in 813 
Props total: 1761 1 K  Slaps total: 618 618
i ran this creepy incel's posts through wordcounter.net and since this f*g**t has been back he's currently at 2,496 words in creepy, autistic, incel BBC fetish essays.
+2   

1 month ago '13        #8
 messy marv stan said
you know whats wrong with these threads

figure it out you bozo loser
So you also can't tell me whats wrong with these threads. There's obviously nothing wrong with these threads if y'all can't explain it. These threads are showing people in love with each other regardless of race and there's nothing wrong with that. This woman has been with him since high school and now they're gonna get married and have kids and live happily ever after. There's absolutely nothing wrong with that at all.

1 month ago '16        #9
ghoti 
Props total: 3924 3 K  Slaps total: 268 268
 F0RTUN4T0 said
Damn near spit my drink out laughing at this sh!t.

Sometimes the comments better than the post
+1   

1 month ago '13        #10
 ghoti said
Damn near spit my drink out laughing at this sh!t.

Sometimes the comments better than the post
You damn near spit c*m out laughing at that lame a*s post? Damn y'all dudes lame as fu*k. A bunch of white and non black dudes mad in every thread about a white woman being in love with a black man. sh*ts hilarious Black men stay winning and that's why all races of women love and prefer black men and that burns y'all souls

1 month ago '16        #11
ghoti 
Props total: 3924 3 K  Slaps total: 268 268
 YSPromoshunz said
You damn near spit c*m out laughing at that lame a*s post? Damn y'all dudes lame as fu*k. A bunch of white and non black dudes mad in every thread about a white woman being in love with a black man. sh*ts hilarious Black men stay winning and that's why all races of women love and prefer black men and that burns y'all souls
Dude you need a hug or therapy

1 month ago '22        #12
F0RTUN4T0 
Props total: 2147 2 K  Slaps total: 702 702
 YSPromoshunz said
So you also can't tell me whats wrong with these threads. There's obviously nothing wrong with these threads if y'all can't explain it. These threads are showing people in love with each other regardless of race and there's nothing wrong with that. This woman has been with him since high school and now they're gonna get married and have kids and live happily ever after. There's absolutely nothing wrong with that at all.
with your f*g**ty a*s

Last edited by F0RTUN4T0; 05-26-2022 at 04:16 AM..
+1   

1 month ago '20        #13
DrDisrespect 
Props total: 3302 3 K  Slaps total: 1779 1 K
@

Jungle Fever

Can someone enlighten me as to why Successful Black's marry whites?

1 month ago '19        #14
unit321  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x29
Props total: 58232 58 K  Slaps total: 11776 11 K
 YSPromoshunz said
Congrats to them
For the people who don't know who Marcus Rashford is. Marcus Rashford is an English professional footballer who plays as a forward for Premier League club Manchester United and the England national team.
Nothing wrong with this.
With the number of tranny dude ninjas out there, you have to find women who you know are biological women. You never know when a dude decides to identify as a female and switch it up. But, if you met them a long time ago, then there's no worry about getting a pickle surprise.

1 month ago '13        #15
 DrDisrespect said
@

Jungle Fever

Can someone enlighten me as to why Successful Black's marry whites?
Can you enlighten me as to why Successful white's marry blacks?

When successful white dudes marry asian or black woman do you ask "Why do successful white's marry asians and blacks"?

When successful white women marry black men do you ask "Why do successful white's marry blacks"?

When successful asian men marry white women do you ask "Why do successful asian's marry whites"?

So if y'all don't ask them questions with other races then why y'all keep asking these dumb a*s questions with black people? Sounds like jealously

1 month ago '13        #16
 unit321 said
Nothing wrong with this.
With the number of tranny dude ninjas out there, you have to find women who you know are biological women. You never know when a dude decides to identify as a female and switch it up. But, if you met them a long time ago, then there's no worry about getting a pickle surprise.
Right. I keep telling people that white men has the highest gay male population in America

1 month ago '19        #17
unit321  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x29
Props total: 58232 58 K  Slaps total: 11776 11 K
 YSPromoshunz said
Right. I keep telling people that white men has the highest gay male population in America

Probably the largest carrier of monkeypox in America too. I'm making an a*sumption though.
+1   

1 month ago '20        #18
DrDisrespect 
Props total: 3302 3 K  Slaps total: 1779 1 K
 YSPromoshunz said
Can you enlighten me as to why Successful white's marry blacks?

When successful white dudes marry asian or black woman do you ask "Why do successful white's marry asians and blacks"?

When successful white women marry black men do you ask "Why do successful white's marry blacks"?

When successful asian men marry white women do you ask "Why do successful asian's marry whites"?

So if y'all don't ask them questions with other races then why y'all keep asking these dumb a*s questions with black people? Sounds like jealously
I get it but I want to hear it from someone who is a huge advocate of interracial dating

1 month ago '13        #19
 DrDisrespect said
I get it but I want to hear it from someone who is a huge advocate of interracial dating
The answer is because white women choose and prefer black successful men over white successful men. They would rather be with black successful men over white successful men.

That's the reason why.

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+20online now  73
Real life Multiverse may be opened on July 5th…
95 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  14
[Health] Kevin Samuels a broke guy needs to be working 60 hours a week
120 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
online now  10
Video inside NFL 2k update