May 25 - Beto O'Rourke protests Greg Abbott press conference

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

1 month ago '12        #1
2143 page views
129 comments

CaliSteppin  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 21872 21 K  Slaps total: 1659 1 K
May 25 - Beto O'Rourke protests Greg Abbott press conference

+23   

best
worst
129 comments

1 month ago '06        #2
TreZ 
Props total: 7939 7 K  Slaps total: 2088 2 K
 CaliSteppin said

what a piece of sh*t interrupting the conference

Top 10 most propped recently  1 month ago '06        #3
Skateboard T  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 112139 112 K  Slaps total: 23518 23 K
Not the biggest Beto fan, but he aint wrong

and spare me the whole "this is disrespectful to the victims and their families" narrative because it's no more disrespectful than Abbot and his fellow republicans going up on their respective stages to say all of these "sympathies," "condolences," and "thoughts & prayers" while turning around and doing absolutely nothing to help the victims and their families or prevent these types of things from happening in the future.
+43   

Top 10 most propped recently  1 month ago '18        #4
DUCEDUCE  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 84118 84 K  Slaps total: 8460 8 K
 TreZ said
Yeah only 19 kids are dead he should have some decorum, Abbott should stand up to him.
+16   

1 month ago '12        #5
OldBusiness  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 205136 205 K  Slaps total: 11887 11 K
 TreZ said
It aint like they were doing anything productive in there anyhow

Edit:

Wheelchairs and walkers on stage paid for by some good ol NRA cash
+23   

1 month ago '18        #6
LuxuriousGreen  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 9674 9 K  Slaps total: 2601 2 K
publicity stunt I guess.

1 month ago '07        #7
Cartel-Clipz 
Props total: 86844 86 K  Slaps total: 5035 5 K
He's right. They're all talk. Nothing is going to change.
+20   

1 month ago '06        #8
imthatinfamous  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 38798 38 K  Slaps total: 11030 11 K
anything to stay relevant.

1 month ago '12        #9
Gramz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x55
Props total: 90090 90 K  Slaps total: 5231 5 K

Good for Beto btw
+33   

1 month ago '05        #10
POSITIVITY  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x65
Props total: 111265 111 K  Slaps total: 71418 71 K
Take those racist conservatives guns!!!!!!!

Beto has a really bd

1 month ago '21        #11
The jinx  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 7349 7 K  Slaps total: 2447 2 K
 Cartel-Clipz said
He's right. They're all talk. Nothing is going to change.
Whats your idea of changing ? What law would beto make that would prevent this ?

Beto litteraly is using this tragedy as a way to make a name for himself. This is sickening behavior.

1 month ago '21        #12
"People who think that 'well maybe if we could just implement tougher gun laws it's gonna solve it,' Chicago, and LA, and New York disprove that thesis," Texas Gov. Greg Abbott said to a reporter at a press conference about the Uvalde school shooting .

Lets be real here . No gun law couldve stopped this from happening

Biden sends 40 billion to arm ukraine. How bout put 2 armed guards in every school with 1 billion dollars.

Last edited by The jinx; 05-25-2022 at 12:51 PM..

1 month ago '05        #13
pippen33 
Props total: 39689 39 K  Slaps total: 3132 3 K
 The jinx said
"People who think that 'well maybe if we could just implement tougher gun laws it's gonna solve it,' Chicago, and LA, and New York disprove that thesis," Texas Gov. Greg Abbott said to a reporter at a press conference about the Uvalde school shooting .

All the evidence shows that this specific shooting could have been stopped by having tougher gun laws. And mass shooters buy their guns legally. All mass shooters have mental health problems. So if you have any common sense then that means that if there were tougher gun laws and you had to go through a psych eval before purchasing guns than that would at least lessen the amount of shootings.

He waited until he was 18 to buy the guns. He didn't k*ll when he was 15,16 or 17 but I guarantee that he wanted to but he didn't have access to a gun.

Also, the cops didn't enter the school earlier which allowed him to k*ll more kids because they felt outgunned because he had an a*sault Rifle. This is a perfect example as to why citizens don't need a*sault rifles.
+25   

1 month ago '14        #14
YoungBompton310  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 6376 6 K  Slaps total: 2667 2 K
bruh just acting out trying to gain some notoriety before he decides to run for office again.

1 month ago '21        #15
 pippen33 said
All the evidence shows that this specific shooting could have been stopped by having tougher gun laws. And mass shooters buy their guns legally. All mass shooters have mental health problems. So if you have any common sense then that means that if there were tougher gun laws and you had to go through a psych eval before purchasing guns than that would at least lessen the amount of shootings.

He waited until he was 18 to buy the guns. He didn't k*ll when he was 15,16 or 17 but I guarantee that he wanted to but he didn't have access to a gun.

Also, the cops didn't enter the school earlier which allowed him to k*ll more kids because they felt outgunned because he had an a*sault Rifle. This is a perfect example as to why citizens don't need a*sault rifles.
Where are these people going with mental illnesses to be evaluated. I know people i grew up with that are crazy they never had a mental evaluation and some spent years in prison. Are government drs going to go door to door and evaluate everyone ?

Theres normal people with guns shooting people every day. There are normal people smuggling in fetanyl , normal people getting dui manslaughters.

Miss me with this bullsh*t because when i applied for my gun they litteraly asked me if i ever had been hospitalized with mental illness or diagnosed with one and i had to wait a week for them to clear me.

How bout arm security guards at all schools instead of sending 40 billion to ukraine . If they can send all that money to ukraine to arm them why cant we use half that money to arm all of our schools ?

1 month ago '16        #16
Illogic  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 22846 22 K  Slaps total: 12559 12 K
Why are american males angry pathetic losers

1 month ago '04        #17
absolut 
Props total: 5815 5 K  Slaps total: 673 673
Everyone makes the straw man argument with look at Chicago ..look at their gun violence numbers …but those are illegal guns ..in mass shooting majority of guns have been legal …

There need to be a ban on rapid fire rifles and move the age up on gun ownership …common sense law

Abbot wants to sit there and make some bullsh*t speech with all we have to do is pray and give hope and healings for the families …I’m with Beto fu*k that …it’s time to do something …what are u doing to prevent the next mass k*lling

Last edited by absolut; 05-25-2022 at 04:23 PM..
+3   

1 month ago '16        #18
kuul  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x11
Props total: 131895 131 K  Slaps total: 14238 14 K
Didnt take long for the cuss words and insults to start flying. If you not gonna stand up for the kids then whats the point? Beto aint wrong here.
+3   

1 month ago '14        #19
Cuttysark 
Props total: 49523 49 K  Slaps total: 3392 3 K
Glad he did it
+4   

1 month ago '04        #20
absolut 
Props total: 5815 5 K  Slaps total: 673 673
 The jinx said

Biden sends 40 billion to arm ukraine. How bout put 2 armed guards in every school with 1 billion dollars.
There was police at the school at the time and they still could not stop him

+7   

1 month ago '13        #21
rifair 
Props total: 12934 12 K  Slaps total: 3004 3 K
 The jinx said

School already had a campus police officer in the school who got shot put MORE COPS in school is not the answer
+2   

1 month ago '05        #22
pippen33 
Props total: 39689 39 K  Slaps total: 3132 3 K
 The jinx said
Where are these people going with mental illnesses to be evaluated. I know people i grew up with that are crazy they never had a mental evaluation and some spent years in prison. Are government drs going to go door to door and evaluate everyone ?

Theres normal people with guns shooting people every day. There are normal people smuggling in fetanyl , normal people getting dui manslaughters.

Miss me with this bullsh*t because when i applied for my gun they litteraly asked me if i ever had been hospitalized with mental illness or diagnosed with one and i had to wait a week for them to clear me.

How bout arm security guards at all schools instead of sending 40 billion to ukraine . If they can send all that money to ukraine to arm them why cant we use half that money to arm all of our schools ?
I believe that you grew up with people who are crazy because you are the company you keep..Because you obviously arent all there.

Your whole post only strengthens the argument that people need to have a pysch eval before purchasing a gun.

Asking if you ever been hospitalized isnt a pysch eval dumb dumb..That just proves that we arent doing enough from stopping the wrong people from getting guns.

Ohhh and Armed Security Guards? Well there were COPS at the school and they didnt stop him from doing sh*t. He was still able to k*ll 21 people so there goes that fu*kin argument.

You are so fu*kin stupid that your whole post just strengthened my entire point. Thanks for that.
+3   

1 month ago '05        #23
Micheal C. Will  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 122888 122 K  Slaps total: 14216 14 K
I was thinking tougher gun laws but New York supposedly has some of the toughest gun laws and we still get lunatics in Brooklyn and then Buffalo

I really believe the best course of action is the family, friends, a*sociates, etc of these folks with mental health issues is not too ignore the signs and if they see something, say something and do something before it's too late.

I'm positive this recent guy had issues dating back for years and people in his immediate circle ignored it
+4   

1 month ago '18        #24
Dehone 
Props total: 78075 78 K  Slaps total: 3829 3 K
"I can't believe you would make this a political issue"

*in a room full of governors, senators and other a*sorted politicians*

Dude did the right thing getting in their a*ses. Abbott and his folks are pieces of sh*t
+4   

1 month ago '12        #25
OldBusiness  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 205136 205 K  Slaps total: 11887 11 K
 rifair said
School already had a campus police officer in the school who got shot put MORE COPS in school is not the answer
 absolut said
There was police at the school at the time and they still could not stop him

They want more people to be shot, it's the American way
+5   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+76online now  29
Video inside "i never wanted it!!!" rockwilder breaks into tears over the effects fa..
112 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+26online now  27
Video inside Woman exposes her son's Father for only feeding his son
345 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+182online now  18
Video inside Kevin Samuels - He accepted the harsh truth 🤷🏾*♂&..
169 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  11
unpopular opinions on music (les see who agree wit you)
249 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy