Jamie Foxx spotted ridin’ round with a new ting going VIRAL

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section wild 'ish

1 month ago '13        #1
7673 page views
122 comments

YSPromoshunz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x99
Props total: 56397 56 K  Slaps total: 39552 39 K
Jamie Foxx spotted ridin’ round with a new ting going VIRAL

best
worst
122 comments

Top 10 most propped recently  1 month ago '17        #2
Iduzdis  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 18654 18 K  Slaps total: 4223 4 K
he seems happy
+66   

1 month ago '13        #3
YSPromoshunz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x99 OP
 Iduzdis said
he seems happy
She seems happy too. She's definitely in love already. These women love Jamie. He's one of the GOATS.

1 month ago '16        #4
00010111  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 57133 57 K  Slaps total: 5634 5 K
Dude loves him a sunducker.
+90   

1 month ago '16        #5
BedStuy 
Props total: 8713 8 K  Slaps total: 890 890
"Don't tell Minister Farrakhan
He don't wanna know what's going on
Cause White..... Girls
Won't go away"

LoL
+33   

1 month ago '17        #6
punchlineking  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x12
Props total: 12800 12 K  Slaps total: 4029 4 K
d*ck em down jamie

live yo life family
+38   

1 month ago '15        #7
Hellmatic 
Props total: 57902 57 K  Slaps total: 5201 5 K
Looks like Charlize theron
+45   

1 month ago '15        #8
Tobinmont  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 83397 83 K  Slaps total: 4706 4 K
Nuccaz can’t even live life. Must suck being famous. That might just be a quick vacation scrape. Now she made the papers.
+39   

1 month ago '18        #9
TheLuminousOne  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x10
Props total: 65772 65 K  Slaps total: 3529 3 K
Fox News? Tf

Edit: I scrolled up and saw who posted this.

+14   

Top 10 most propped recently  1 month ago '17        #10
The Gary Group  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x117
Props total: 102400 102 K  Slaps total: 12172 12 K

+39   

1 month ago '13        #11
 00010111 said
Dude loves him a sunducker.
White women love Jamie Foxx is what you mean.

Bigboi781 said
Lowkey lmao. It’s weird af. The white female activists are always hard swirlers
 Tlatoani said
Successful men have an easier time getting attractive women.
 pacman45 said
Mfs up in here hating hard
 gunshot225 said
She's damaged goods now. n*gga probably doing all kinds of trailer park trash gaggers sh*t to this white girl
 Skratch said
Makes sense, them white activist girls always go for black men, either that or they are gay
 UncleSpo said
He has more game
 rellish said
Did she fall in love with this guy's actor skills or something??!? Wtf

If his mackin is actually tight, we just gotta respect it
 Xaiv said
First Kim K, then Adele and now this
 blah blah blah said
White girl's a swirler
 BXoldestgoon said
Smh that’s ridiculous. How the black man bag her bad a*s. He prolly don’t even like white women fr.

Last edited by YSPromoshunz; 05-25-2022 at 01:45 AM..

1 month ago '10        #12
Nautilus O  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 113593 113 K  Slaps total: 23142 23 K
 YSPromoshunz said
She seems happy too. She's definitely in love already. These women love Jamie. He's one of the GOATS.
This guy doesn’t give up
+22   

1 month ago '13        #13
 Nautilus O said
This guy doesn’t give up
White dude mad because I flipped it to how it's supposed to be said which is white girls love Jamie Foxx. Not Jamie Foxx love white girls. The jealousy never stops on this forum

1 month ago '09        #14
messy marv stan  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x85
Props total: 269110 269 K  Slaps total: 28954 28 K
 YSPromoshunz said
White women love Jamie Foxx is what you mean

shut up bi*ch

you probably saved 25000 pics of black men with white women during the latest ban
+12   

1 month ago '13        #15
 BedStuy said
"Don't tell Minister Farrakhan
He don't wanna know what's going on
Cause White..... Girls
Won't go away"

LoL
Minister Farrakhan knows that white girls love black men and want to be with black men for the rest of their lives. As long as a white girl got a black man in her life she's happy and satisfied

1 month ago '16        #16
 YSPromoshunz said

I don't get the way y'all minds work. If y'all see a bunch of white girls with Jamie Foxx all the time y'all are scared to death to say "Damn white girls love Jamie Foxx". So y'all gotta say it the opposite way to make it look like Jamie Foxx love white girls instead of saying white girls love Jamie Foxx.

But if every time y'all seen Jack Harlow with a fat girl y'all would say "Boy them fat girls love Jack Harlow". Y'all wouldn't say "Jack Harlow love them fat girls". Y'all would paint the narrative like them fat girls love him.

And y'all do this based off the race of the man. When it's a white dude is always seen with another race of women y'all claim that race of women love the white dude.

But when it's a black man that's always seen with another race of women all of a sudden y'all claim he love that race of women instead of saying that race of women love him.

This is a jealousy thing.

Give a white dude props whenever he dates outside his race and claim that the race of women he's dating love white men.

But whenever a black man dates outside of his race flip the narrative and say that he's a c00n, bedbuck, or sellout and claim that he loves the other race of women he's dating.
Women like fame and money. All women.

You don't see this dude with Asian or Pacific Islanders, or Latinas. It's always a sunducker.

I just find it odd because I really do think that sunduckers are vastly inferior, especially looks wise. It's not a jealousy thing.

And I don't do that sh*t you said about white men.
+9   

1 month ago '13        #17
 messy marv stan said
shut up bi*ch

you probably saved 25000 pics of black men with white women during the latest ban
Nope. I got 2 million pics saved just to burn your soul every single day. These white women love black men. All they do is sit around posting pictures of them and their black zaddys bragging about how much they're in love. And I save every one of them just to make sure ain't no lies or false narratives being spreaded on here. I got documentation and hardcore proof to k*ll all the lies and false narratives

1 month ago '04        #18
7twelve  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 50062 50 K  Slaps total: 10346 10 K
thought mans was still with holmes
+1   

1 month ago '16        #19
BedStuy 
Props total: 8713 8 K  Slaps total: 890 890
 YSPromoshunz said
Minister Farrakhan knows that white girls love black men and want to be with black men for the rest of their lives. As long as a white girl got a black man in her life she's happy and satisfied
Ok... but..... Uhhhhh..... it's a joke yo. Lol
You never heard of Mighty Casey from the BET Uncut dayz? I was just repeating the lyrics

+22   

1 month ago '15        #20
Hellmatic 
Props total: 57902 57 K  Slaps total: 5201 5 K
 Nautilus O said
This guy doesn’t give up
He's like an alabaster Umar johnson
+8   

1 month ago '13        #21
 00010111 said
Women like fame and money. All women.

You don't see this dude with Asian or Pacific Islanders, or Latinas. It's always a sunducker.

I just find it odd because I really do think that sunduckers are vastly inferior, especially looks wise. It's not a jealousy thing.

And I don't do that sh*t you said about white men.
Nah these white women being in love with black men ain't got sh*t to do with money or fame. That's where the jealously comes in at because white men are perceived to have the majority of the wealth, power, and resources in America so whenever we see white dude with a white, asian, black, latina, or pacific islander we already know she's only with him to finesse him outta all his money and resources. We know she really isn't attracted to him and she really don't want to be with him and she's cheating on him with a black man. We all know if he was broke with no money or resources she would call the police on him and frame him with a r*pe charge if he tried to talk to her.

But on the other hand black men are perceived to have the least wealth, power, and resources in America so whenever see a black man with a black, white, asian, latina, or pacific islander we already know she's genuinely with him because she's attracted to him, has a connection with him, entertained by him, and in love with him. We know it has nothing to do with money because there's 5x more white men in America than black men so she could've easily got with a white dude and finessed him outta his money if it was about money. White men are the biggest tricks in the world. So this is how we know it's genuine.

And this is the reason why other races of men are so jealous whenever they see white women in love with black men. Because in their eyes these white women are choosing black men over white men even though white men are perceived to have the majority of the wealth, power, and resources in America while black men are perceived to have the least wealth, power, and resources in America. So that's a huge L for them in their eyes. And it's a huge win for black men in their eyes.

Last edited by YSPromoshunz; 05-24-2022 at 11:44 PM..

1 month ago '06        #22
imthatinfamous  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 38790 38 K  Slaps total: 11028 11 K
ah, mentally unstable @ response to Malika Andrews dating a white guy. You know it was coming
+11   

1 month ago '16        #23
 YSPromoshunz said
Nah this white women being in love with black men ain't got sh*t to do with money or fame. That's where the jealously comes in at because white men are perceived to have the majority of the wealth, power, and resources in America so whenever we see white dude with a white, asian, black, latina, or pacific islander we already know she's only with him to finesse him outta all his money and resources. We know she really isn't attracted to him and she really don't want to be with him and she's cheating on him with a black man. We all know if he was broke with no money or resources she would call the police on him and frame him with a r*pe charge if he tried to talk to her.

But on the other hand black men are perceived to have the least wealth, power, and resources in America so whenever see a black man with a black, white, asian, latina, or pacific islander we already know she's genuinely with him because she's attracted to him, has a connection with him, entertained by him, and in love with him. We know it has nothing to do with money because there's 5x more white men in America than black men so she could've easily got with a white dude and finessed him outta his money if it was about money. White men are the biggest tricks. So this is how we know it's genuine. And this is why other races of men are so jealous whenever they see white women in love with black men. Because in their eyes these white women are choosing black men over white men even though white men are perceived to have the majority of the wealth, power, and resources in America while black men are perceived to have the least wealth, power, and resources in America. So that's a huge L for them in their eyes. And it's a huge win for black men in their eyes.

[IMG][/IMG]

I get all you're saying about white men being tricks but your campaign showing white women with black men is odd to me. It's like taking pics of black men eating McDonald's and displaying them as some kind of win.
+9   

1 month ago '11        #24
BaseWhitaker 
Props total: 36796 36 K  Slaps total: 5516 5 K
 YSPromoshunz said

I don't get the way y'all minds work. If y'all see a bunch of white girls with Jamie Foxx all the time y'all are scared to death to say "Damn white girls love Jamie Foxx". So y'all gotta say it the opposite way to make it look like Jamie Foxx love white girls instead of saying white girls love Jamie Foxx.

But if every time y'all seen Jack Harlow with a fat girl y'all would say "Boy them fat girls love Jack Harlow". Y'all wouldn't say "Jack Harlow love them fat girls". Y'all would paint the narrative like them fat girls love him.

And y'all do this based off the race of the man. When it's a white dude is always seen with another race of women y'all claim that race of women love the white dude.

But when it's a black man that's always seen with another race of women all of a sudden y'all claim he love that race of women instead of saying that race of women love him.

This is a jealousy thing.

Give a white dude props whenever he dates outside his race and claim that the race of women he's dating love white men.

But whenever a black man dates outside of his race flip the narrative and say that he's a c00n, bedbuck, or sellout and claim that he loves the other race of women he's dating.
My n*gga you need to contact a Therapist.

How many threads have you ranted in? Count the number, then show a professional what you say online, you need some help.
+21   

1 month ago '06        #25
imthatinfamous  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 38790 38 K  Slaps total: 11028 11 K
 BaseWhitaker said
My n*gga you need to contact a Therapist.

How many threads have you ranted in? Count the number, then show a professional what you say online, you need some help.
+5   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  19
AEWxNJPW Forbidden Door 6/26/22
931 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+85online now  18
Got a Tesla to match my Tesla
73 comments
1 day ago
@rides
most viewed right now
+41online now  7
OT USA sprinter, Noah Lyles, clowns heavily favored, Erri..
77 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+22online now  4
Youtube channel recommendations?
92 comments
2 days ago
@tech
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy