I Just Watched The Batman, What The F Is This Trash (SPOILERS)

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section tv / movies

1 month ago '20        #1
3603 page views
116 comments

ProfessionalDon  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x21
Props total: 38468 38 K  Slaps total: 6885 6 K
I Just Watched The Batman, What The F Is This Trash (SPOILERS)

I finally watched it, what a mess of a movie

Firstly there is no character development or backstory we are just expected to know who Batman is and why he chose to wear a bat suit etc...sh*t looked unnatural and awkward

Secondly The Riddler and his masterplan felt over the top and far to convenient. It was like the script writer was forcing twists

The cat from the Twilight movies looks like a confused incel emo, terrible Batman

The movie was far to dark and it looked a little low budget.

They tried to turn The Batman into the Crow

The only saving grace was the Penguin, but they even made him look like a pu**y

I have found a new found appreciation for Christopher Nolan's masterpiece.

How does The Batman have such a high rating on IMDB.

Last edited by ProfessionalDon; 05-24-2022 at 05:53 PM..

best
worst
116 comments

1 month ago '05        #2
kriskross00  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 125301 125 K  Slaps total: 13351 13 K
 ProfessionalDon said

Firstly there is no character development or backstory we are just expected to know who Batman is and why he chose to wear a bat suit etc...sh*t looked unnatural and awkward

Secondly The Riddler and his masterplan felt over the top and far to convenient. It was like the script writer was forcing twists

The cat from the Twilight movies looks like a confused incel emo, terrible Batman

After 15 batman movies do you really need another one showing why he picked his suit?

The riddlers crimes are usually pretty intricate

He is confused..being as it's his second year as batman..he still has a sh*t ton to learn about his city

Sure but the crow was also trying to be batman

Show me a time penguin was some super bad a*s dude
+66   

1 month ago '06        #3
Triple0 
Props total: 1129 1 K  Slaps total: 356 356
How many more fu*king movies do you want about how he got his suit and chose a bat? lol
+57   

1 month ago '20        #4
ProfessionalDon  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x21 OP
 kriskross00 said
After 15 batman movies do you really need another one showing why he picked his suit?

The riddlers crimes are usually pretty intricate

He is confused..being as it's his second year as batman..he still has a sh*t ton to learn about his city

Sure but the crow was also trying to be batman

Show me a time penguin was some super bad a*s dude
When you reboot a movie you are starting from a clean slate

The build up is important, it grabs the audience, jumping to the middle or end of a story is unnatural unless you are going to have flashbacks

It was lazy script writing.

All the twists and turns were forced

garbage movie

That dude who played the Riddler terrible, right up there with Arnies Mr Freeze

The opening scenes of Christopher Nolan's 3 Batman movies>>>>>>>This trash a*s movie

Last edited by ProfessionalDon; 05-24-2022 at 06:13 PM..

1 month ago '14        #5
Cuttysark 
Props total: 49503 49 K  Slaps total: 3390 3 K
 ProfessionalDon said

The build up is important, it grabs the audience, jumping to the middle or end of a story is unnatural unless you are going to have flashbacks

garbage movie

The opening scenes of Christopher Nolan's 3 Batman movies>>>>>>>This trash a*s movie

Nolan sh*t overrated

1 month ago '05        #6
 ProfessionalDon said

garbage movie

Starting from the middle of an already super known character isn't that crazy..it has nothing to do with lazy..it has to do with we don't need ANOTHER rehash on his parents dying in an ally..we don't man..and I promise you had they added it..you would be complaining about it "do we really need to see Bruce's parents die again"

What about the riddler was terrible?

What twists were forced?

You just want to complain

Last edited by kriskross00; 05-24-2022 at 06:44 PM..
+40   

1 month ago '18        #7
Pastor Ra  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x32
Props total: 71651 71 K  Slaps total: 14969 14 K
+1   

1 month ago '20        #8
ProfessionalDon  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x21 OP
 kriskross00 said
Starting from the middle of an already super known character isn't that crazy..it has nothing to do with lazy..it has to do with we don't need ANOTHER rehash on his parents dying in an ally..we don't man..and I promise you had they added it..you would be complaining about it "do we really need to see Bruce's parents die again"

What about the riddler was terrible?

What twists were forced?

You just want to complain
I'm no DC or Marvel fan boy. I appreciate a good movie.

The cat playing the Riddler was trash, terrible actor

Let's keep it real you can't really compare him to a "iconic" Tom Hardy or Heath Ledger

This movie is bad, you may have enjoyed it or you are some kind of Batman fanatic. Poor dialogue, bad acting, visually average, anti climax ending.

1 month ago '16        #9
menza40 
Props total: 243 243  Slaps total: 76 76
I’m with this post bro, this new Batman got so much good publicity , but they baited everyone into thinking it was good, when it was a 6 outta 10 facts
+6   

1 month ago '05        #10
 ProfessionalDon said

Let's keep it real you can't really compare him to a "iconic" Tom Hardy or Heath Ledger

This movie is bad, you may have enjoyed it or you are some kind of Batman fanatic. Poor dialogue, bad acting, visually average, anti climax ending.
Tom hardys bane was iconic?!

Nvm g
+6   

1 month ago '21        #11
Rhaegar225 
Props total: 3830 3 K  Slaps total: 802 802
The Batman had the most realistic take on Batman if we being honest kid watch his parents k*lled in cold blood and raised by a secret agent butler grew up alone in a tower would be depressed and looking for a outlet to let out his rage and he never grew up so he dressed like a bat
+12   

1 month ago '16        #12
rizzo1914 
Props total: 3623 3 K  Slaps total: 301 301
I'm convinced n*ggas need to be spoon fed EVERYTHING in order to enjoy a movie.
+21   

1 month ago '08        #13
Nut-In-Honeys 
Props total: 25675 25 K  Slaps total: 2560 2 K
Batman was a big stepper in the movie with them hulk sounding boots

El rata alada

His best detective work came from looking through files he already had possession of
+9   

1 month ago '05        #14
Micheal C. Will  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 122884 122 K  Slaps total: 14216 14 K

I'm curious to see how this thread goes and for the record I liked the Batman
+3   

1 month ago '15        #15
joeev87 
Props total: 920 920  Slaps total: 90 90
 ProfessionalDon said

Bro I feel you. I have watched/read everything having to do with Batman. Iím one of the biggest Batman stans on the planet. I went into this movie thinking it was going to be the best Batman movie ever. Even tho I had my doubts about Pattinson playing Batman.
But yea it was lack luster for me. Batman does everything in slow motion when it wasnít an action Scene it was very annoying to me. He is such a skinny looking wimp with zero swag.
I hated Gordon. Most scenes he sounded like he was doing the Bale Batman voice. The riddlers ďplotĒ was super wack and not very exciting. Batman is around the police wayyyy too much for it only being his 2nd year.
I felt like he was in the bat suit a lot, but it was mostly talking. However I did enjoy the action scenes. Visually I think the movie does a great job, there was only like 5% cgi.
I like the dark tone, and realism.
I think we need a rated R live action batman. Gotham is such a nasty place, a rated R movie would give us a really raw Gotham city.
I donít think the movie sucked, the plot seemed a little forced, and the ending was just blah for me. I give it a 5/10
Loved the bat mobile, suit was ok, hated the Mask. Annnnndddd I needed more bat tech!!
Iím more excited for the flash movie with multiple Batmen, than another movie with Pattinson
+2   

1 month ago '16        #16
Clever Endeavor 
Props total: 6287 6 K  Slaps total: 194 194
 rizzo1914 said
I'm convinced n*ggas need to be spoon fed EVERYTHING in order to enjoy a movie.
Bruh forreal!! Subtlety in a movie goes a LOOONNG way
+8   

1 month ago '11        #17
Blinx 182 
Props total: 11461 11 K  Slaps total: 3096 3 K
I loved it
+12   

1 month ago '15        #18
joeev87 
Props total: 920 920  Slaps total: 90 90
 ProfessionalDon said

Iím a Batman fanatic and I totally agree with you.
+5   

1 month ago '04        #19
lil antman 
Props total: 928 928  Slaps total: 156 156
I agree. Movie wasn’t that great.
+1   

1 month ago '14        #20
Cuttysark 
Props total: 49503 49 K  Slaps total: 3390 3 K
 kriskross00 said
Tom hardys bane was iconic?!

Nvm g
Exactly

n*ggas slapping my post about Nolans Batman being overrated but refuse to see that he didn't make good Batman movies

He made good Nolan movies featuring Batman

And Bane was trash asf
+4   

1 month ago '06        #21
d4deesnuts 
Props total: 12663 12 K  Slaps total: 1288 1 K
I liked the movie but the riddler was trash to me and dude got one of the most punchable faces I’ve ever seen lol
+3   

1 month ago '22        #22
Jeffrey in 813 
Props total: 1758 1 K  Slaps total: 617 617
great movie but this is easily the most useless Batman has ever looked.

he literally couldn't even catch the bad guy which like never happens. Riddler turning himself in after basically having his way with Batman for the whole movie was... not my cup of tea.

they made Riddler out to be like he was Lex Luthor or something.
+4   

1 month ago '11        #23
CALViiiN  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x30
Props total: 75767 75 K  Slaps total: 8842 8 K
You stupid fu*k, this is his first years as bman.
+5   

1 month ago '17        #24
screwplus  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 3285 3 K  Slaps total: 659 659
Just called this movie out in that thread talking about all time CBM...and dudes saying it's a classic...it ain
Movie breaks its own logic every fu*king time or pushes televonela level drama but they gone say it's his second year like it changes why it's broken
Dudes intro and 3/4 of the movie is walking like he about to drop some chain music then come last quarter and he is now a ninja and starts pulling the batman exit

Or he takes a bomb to the face ...they don't unmask him ..the one guy they having vigilante drama with but carry his a*s to the interrogation room..then cops wanna do something now..dude like proper bs..we just saw a guy tackling Dave getting his broken hand cuffed and on a stretcher ...like this some proper sh*tty writing

Then the dumb a*s car chase ...yeah am not even gonna bother calling the bs from a to z on that
But my biggest gripe is that this a supposed to be a second year batman doing his own builds from his garage ...how the fu*k is an eye lens that can record and save video be a garage build ...
It's these inconsistent bs that breaks every logic ...
Bonus
Penguin pulling a gun out Infront of cops arresting a fellow gang member as form of intimidation..some peak televonela bs
And the slowest shotgun reload followed by getting close to shoot a guy with a shotgun..yet no stakes involved cuz pips were swimming and walking in the water below him..

Like I like the Nolan joints but willing to accept the f*ght choreography ain sh*t in the trilogy but these batman folks don wanna hear these truths at all ...

Slap away and attack anything else but what I have said

Last edited by screwplus; 05-25-2022 at 10:18 AM..
+4   

1 month ago '04        #25
xbossxplayax 
Props total: 26596 26 K  Slaps total: 4712 4 K
paul dano has one of the most punchable face

i liked how they made the main story builds up to its connection back to the protagonist who is initially thought to be just a vigilante on the sideline, but turns out to be at the center of the chaos afterall. nice parallel to what "im vengence" turned out to mean, as well. thats the whole batman myth in a gist tho... his very existence giving rise to the never ending conflict in gotham

"i only trust you" by gordon felt outta place. yea they def nice together as the good cop, batsh!t cop but a cop saying that to a vigilante is going a bit too far imo. esp after just a couple of years, supposedly

loved the overall cinematography but didnt like how iphone/facetime/insta live were made crucial to the story. thats very limiting in terms of the joint's chance at standing the test of time. the smart contacts was cool, but surprised how they didnt dry out after she took them out abruptly n later used them to reconnect with bruce

the capitol hill invaders was topical. the same redneck who were at the mayors funeral that just want to see rich folks suffer... was prolly the most realistic sh!t

when bruce hopped outta his vette n got the press attention, didnt like how pattinson did exactly the same awkward/shy turn away as he did in twilight as if he still doesnt want to touch bella cuz he might hurt her. but i liked when he calmly said "look at my eyes" n got that kitty moist, only to stay on business cuz thats like.. the definition of todays incel HoH movement in a nutshell lol

didnt like falcone cuz the actors a fvcking comic relief dude not a mob boss, no matter how slowly he talks. its as if since bats is played by the emo dude from twilight everyone else is watered down to his level, too

penguin in a quattroporte with a body kit was too tacky imo. expected him to be rolling in something more gothic/statesman-like. but guess hes also on the come up, too. i just dont know why they had to put all that make up on an irish dude to play someone whos heavily influenced by italian gangsterism. "hey vengence! think u can come after ma muhneyy huh?" lol thats not penguin bruh
+5   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+85online now  15
Got a Tesla to match my Tesla
72 comments
1 day ago
@rides
most viewed right now
online now  12
AEWxNJPW Forbidden Door 6/26/22
931 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+22online now  8
Youtube channel recommendations?
92 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
+41online now  5
OT USA sprinter, Noah Lyles, clowns heavily favored, Erri..
77 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy