They have emasculated Thor.

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section tv / movies

1 month ago '14        #1
4407 page views
123 comments

Doc Goblin  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x63
Props total: 203639 203 K  Slaps total: 49597 49 K
They have emasculated Thor.

This is not about the comic books.

Just letting you know....

.....*exhales* I like Thor 1 and Thor 2, unironically. Mid as them bi*ches is. I like the balance of how Thor was presented. Up till Infinity War: Endgame. I think it's debatable that he has some of the best written character development in the MCU.

Up. Till. Endgame. Endgame despite his horrible fu*king life story. He becomes a joke. He lost everything and now blames himself for millions of deaths....haha fat. image

The character becomes something not Thor. In Ragnarok however. Everybody knows. He becomes a dudebro. Which for the sake of entertainment is interesting and funny. Yes.

But the problem now is. Where are the stakes ? He is not a threat. He is a joke character. Now you're probably thinking what's wrong with that ?

It's a tonal clash. Here is one of the most tragic characters in the MCU who for a time has always balanced that humor with a sternness and level of seriousness that made him cool to watch cause THOR. is a GOD viking. He is royalty. There was an air of regalness to him that made him interesting to see interact with others not on his level.

But now he's been reduced to like this almost childlike character. It's hard to be hyped to see the honestly continual butchering of his character.

The maturation.

The k*ller instinct.

The arrogance. You know...because a god.

The anger.

His down to earthness.

The whole, I'm going to walk my own path in life sh*t. Yeah, they did this already in Thor 2.

The humor was more laid back and chill.

All of it, has been reset and wiped away to turn homie into an idiot and a child. I'm not complaining, I'm observing and the sh*t is odd.

Cause then I see the new trailer for 4 and it's like. Yo, this is the Marvel that some n*ggas HATE with a passion and I see it. It's this colorful shallow kiddy kiddy joke a minute but its on TEN, there is ZERO dramatic weight presented in that trailer and again. I'm NOT complaining, I'm just observing.

Cause I'm like yo, image

This whole phase 4 outside of No Way Home, just hasn't had that human element of drama and stakes, something being at risk to make me emotionally invest in the story. Like something human for me to connect to, to care about the character.

Last edited by Doc Goblin; 05-24-2022 at 04:51 PM..
+40   

best
worst
123 comments

1 month ago '22        #2
Jeffrey in 813 
Props total: 1758 1 K  Slaps total: 617 617
bro c'mon man lemme get them adderrals i'm not playing i really need them bro
+38   

1 month ago '14        #3
Doc Goblin  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x63 OP
 Jeffrey in 813 said
bro c'mon man lemme get them adderrals i'm not playing i really need them bro
Cause I have opinions and download my bullsh*t onto some bullsh*t internet forum for fun ?

I gotta be taking pills ?

and adderall at all ? For Boxden ? What kind of suburb do you live in ?

1 month ago '07        #4
Righteous Path  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 48578 48 K  Slaps total: 10934 10 K
You’re right. Heteros*xual men can’t have ish anymore. Maybe because he lost his parents, he’s gone soft.

1 month ago '22        #5
Master Baiter 
Props total: 1356 1 K  Slaps total: 45 45
I never was a fan of the humor in the later MCU films, My favorite films/shows from the MCU are the more serious ones. i.e. Civil War, Infinity War, Hulk, Iron Man, Winter Soldier, Netflix's Daredevil and Punisher.

I was a big Black Panther stan as a youngin but wasn't a fan of the CGI and or the MCU's take on the character, Chadwick was perfect for the role but I wish they made it darker in tone, I wanted to see Black Panther in his element watching and hunting down poachers, illegal loggers and that sort of sh*t in the opening and then introduce a classic villian for the main story... and without a big war battle between 2 factions, getting tired of those tbh

The MCU Spider-man films ain't bad in anyway although they have the typical MCU humor, I still give them a pass because I'm a big Spider-Man stan and I'm biased towards the character, so I still enjoy them for what they are.

Thor and Hulk are pretty much Joke characters now, some people like that but that sh*t ain't made for me
+17   

1 month ago '18        #6
Pastor Ra  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x32
Props total: 71651 71 K  Slaps total: 14969 14 K
He let his father down at every turn

Mother was k*lled being more honorable than him

Sister broke his lil hammer

Thanos humbled that a*s. Son will never get over that L
+20   

1 month ago '20        #7
RTJ 
Props total: 19708 19 K  Slaps total: 1637 1 K
I think Ragnarok is better than the other 2 (the abuse of Dutch angles in Thor 1 is hilarious)

Thor 2 has good moments but was just a passage in a larger story type of movie like Captain Marvel or some others that are forgettable

Ragnarok was a buddy team up that presented the opportunity to branch the character out in a different way and not rely on Loki vs Thor again

This type of thread should be about Hulk more than Thor

+8   

1 month ago '22        #8
SeanDon122 
Props total: 8728 8 K  Slaps total: 634 634
Can the movie come out first?
+24   

1 month ago '21        #9
Drill 
Props total: 5054 5 K  Slaps total: 473 473
incels be mentally distraught over fictional male comic book characters.

n*ggas looking for father figures in the multiverse.

+41   

1 month ago '13        #10
PaperBoy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 40051 40 K  Slaps total: 7162 7 K
mf Just joined BX and alr know OP be on some sh*t
+6   

1 month ago '14        #11
 Drill said
incels be mentally distraught over fictional male comic book characters.

1. if you use incel on the internet, UNIRONICALLY. You are white. This is not up for debate. That doesn't exist in black culture. It doesn't. You either get a*s or don't. We don't have cults. We don't have support groups. We don't get into a circle jerk on the internet and cry over shared dry d*ck.

Drill said

+9   

1 month ago '05        #12
lamarowns 
Props total: 9603 9 K  Slaps total: 2224 2 K
 Doc Goblin said
Cause I have opinions and download my bullsh*t onto some bullsh*t internet forum for fun ?

I gotta be taking pills ?

and adderall at all ? For Boxden ? What kind of suburb do you live in ?
hey man, dont let anybody crap in your thunder, you seem like a really smart dude, keep doing what you doing....

Can i get some of them adderals though?
+4   

1 month ago '15        #13
nola504  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 7268 7 K  Slaps total: 834 834
Marvel went to sh*t.
+3   

1 month ago '14        #14
 SeanDon122 said
Can the movie come out first?
What does the new movie have to do with this ? I spoke of and from the available material. But since you wanna go that route.

No, since that hasn't nothing to do with my point.

He was already emasculated as of end game.

Muhfu*kas flipped PTSD and trauma for laffs bro. No we need a 4th movie to confirm the further sh*tting on a character.

He figured his sh*t out in 2.

3 comes out he getting hoed by a electronic microchip.

He getting hoed by his sister.

His sister was the capo for the Odinson empire being was what it was.

Which raises several questions.

Best part. He FINALLY "achieves" the potential his father always wished for him and accepts the responsibility of being leader of his people, just so in endgame to give it to REALLY, this rando fu*king bi*ch he met on some far away planet.

Because ?......Because.
+7   

1 month ago '11        #15
CALViiiN  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x30
Props total: 75767 75 K  Slaps total: 8842 8 K
Thor and hulk can suck a d*ck. bum a*s dudes.

they also fu*ked up Batman in Josstice League too.

FOH!
+2   

1 month ago '14        #16
 lamarowns said
hey man, dont let anybody crap in your thunder, you seem like a really smart dude, keep doing what you doing....

Can i get some of them adderals though?

Popping pills is a very suburban act. I do not live in a suburb.

It's funny that for some reason you thinking popping ADDERALL is a good time. When it's not a party drug. So why would you expose yourself like that ?

1 month ago '05        #17
lamarowns 
Props total: 9603 9 K  Slaps total: 2224 2 K
 Doc Goblin said
Popping pills is a very suburban act. I do not live in a suburb.

It's funny that for some reason you thinking popping ADDERALL is a good time. When it's not a party drug. So why would you expose yourself like that ?

I know its not a party drug, dude you just put together a detailed character arc for Thor, I mean at this point im wondering if your taking too many drugs or not enough drugs lol
+2   

1 month ago '20        #18
FuriousAnimeMan  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 8468 8 K  Slaps total: 2541 2 K
Thor lost his last five 1v1 and the MCU want me to care. Thanos took this man’s NUTS. TWICE. Hulk out smashed him. His sister is stronger and r*ped his eye. Captain America and Natalie Portman showed more hammer mastery. Thor can’t solo Hawkeye at this point. This God Butcher movie is gonna be a romcom but they need to let Thor k*ll some innocents in spectacular, brutal fashion and now Thor is an evil.

Im spitballing on how to save the character, Thor is hella ripped tho. Thats not his body tho thats cgi, Chris ain’t built THAT nice.
+1   

1 month ago '19        #19
BaliBoy 
Props total: 1857 1 K  Slaps total: 907 907
They been sh*tting on dude for a min, OP

+5   

1 month ago '05        #20
Micheal C. Will  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 122884 122 K  Slaps total: 14216 14 K
Really OP, this like the fourth Thor film and you saying Jane Foster can't any shine when she been around since 1962 in the Thor franchise?

Created by writers Stan Lee and Larry Lieber, and artist Jack Kirby, the character first appeared in Journey into Mystery #84 (September 1962)

+5   

1 month ago '16        #21
BobbiHeadRagTop  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x13
Props total: 119672 119 K  Slaps total: 5208 5 K
Ain’t that deep plair. Thor gonna bounce back. If not…I’m fukin Jane with my hammer first
+8   

1 month ago '14        #22
 RTJ said
I think Ragnarok is better than the other 2 (the abuse of Dutch angles in Thor 1 is hilarious)

Thor 2 has good moments but was just a passage in a larger story type of movie like Captain Marvel or some others that are forgettable

Ragnarok was a buddy team up that presented the opportunity to branch the character out in a different way and not rely on Loki vs Thor again

This type of thread should be about Hulk more than Thor

The minute Bruce had a love arc with Black Widow, n*ggas shoulda called time of death on the hulk character.

The whole oh we have a thing to "calm him down" Like WHAT ?! that's the got damn hulk. In Avengers 1, he almost k*lled that bi*ch. Then it's oh they're cool now.

Even the MCU cracked jokes on that sh*t. Multiple times.

Ragnarok addresses the whole Loki Vs Thor, by having them talk about their relationship, up and downs, the differences and hash it out.

For loki to meet his tragic end almost IMMEDIATELY.

Everybody thinks yo Loki hates thor, or is jealous. He says it. I only wanted to be your equal. in Odin's eyes ? No. Loki can honestly give a fu*k about Odin.

It's thor. He wants him to be that man he becomes at the end of thor 1 because of him. As his brother. Instead he does it cause of some bi*ch. Loki feels betrayed by this, like we spent all these years side by side. Looking at the throne. Seeing ourselves up there.

Unfortunately this is a deleted scene. But Loki doesn't want the throne unless it means he there with Thor.

and then in Loki's eyes. Thor turns his back on him cause of some fu*king BROAD.

Then he comes back and want to be this better man that Loki tried to push him to be so they could rule together as god and kings of the nine realms.

He says it to Odin. I did this for us. But Odin disregards him.

So when you get to two and Loki Sacrifices himself. He dedicates his choice to his mother. Cause she believed in him.

If yall ever see Thor 1 again, when he says yo was it that bi*ch ? he's crying. He's hurt. Like you pu**y a*s n*gga. It took some broad to make you grow the fu*k up when I been here by your side telling you for fu*king centuries.

I LOVE Thor 1 bro. That sh*t goes hard in the paint with that dramatic bullsh*t.

The the problem with Thor 2 is the way they wrote the villain was

Last edited by Doc Goblin; 05-25-2022 at 05:28 AM..
+3   

1 month ago '19        #23
The Dogefather  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x26
Props total: 45348 45 K  Slaps total: 9806 9 K
This is a kids movie it’s not that deep
+3   

1 month ago '14        #24
 Micheal C. Will said
Really OP, this like the fourth Thor film and you saying Jane Foster can't any shine when she been around since 1962 in the Thor franchise?

Whoa. Whoa. Whoa. Whoa. Whoa. Whoa.

I've been on board with Natalie Portman holding the hammer since they announced she was gone hold the hammer.

Like three years ago. I'm with this sh*t. I'm not with how they doing Thor tho.
+1   

1 month ago '05        #25
Micheal C. Will  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 122884 122 K  Slaps total: 14216 14 K
 Doc Goblin said
Whoa. Whoa. Whoa. Whoa. Whoa. Whoa.

I've been on board with Natalie Portman holding the hammer since they announced she was gone hold the hammer.

Like three years ago. I'm with this sh*t. I'm not with how they doing Thor tho.
Bruh, he had three films though let them have this one and we don't even know how this one plays out yet

You stressed, jumping to conclusions and we still got a whole month left before the release
+3   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+84online now  12
Got a Tesla to match my Tesla
72 comments
1 day ago
@rides
most viewed right now
online now  10
AEWxNJPW Forbidden Door 6/26/22
931 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+22online now  7
Youtube channel recommendations?
92 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
+41online now  3
OT USA sprinter, Noah Lyles, clowns heavily favored, Erri..
77 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy