PS5 Stock Drop for Walmart is June 2nd

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT
most viewed right now
65 replies  @wild'ish

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section games

1 month ago '12        #1
742 page views
13 comments

OldBusiness  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 204906 204 K  Slaps total: 11878 11 K
PS5 Stock Drop for Walmart is June 2nd

PS5 consoles will be in stock at Walmart from June 2, at 12 PM PT / 3 PM ET. Walmart has confirmed its latest PS5 stock drop will occur on June 2 as part of its post-Memorial Day sales and Walmart+ weekend. In case this is your first rodeo, only Walmart+ members will get access to new PS5 stock this time around.

If you haven't got a Walmart+ account just yet, it costs $98/ year or there is a $12.95/ month alternative. But, it's worth noting that you will not be able to access the PS5 drop via a free trial membership, so you'll need to have an active paid Walmart+ subscription to participate in the new PS5 drop.
visit this link https://www.ign.com/artic .. -june-2022-new

How to Buy a PS5 in 2022: Tips and Tricks
First of all, make sure you're following @IGNDeals on Twitter, and stick notifications on for good measure. We'll inform you immediately when the PS5 stock goes live, and you can be quick to the mark. Remember, Walmart likes to release inventory in short bursts averaging every 15 minutes.

If you can't get a console on your first try, keep at it, there will be more stock. Walmart drops can last anywhere between 1-3 hours, so it's worth multiple attempts once it goes live. Otherwise, here are a few other tips and tricks to help you successfully purchase that PS5.

Sign into Walmart on multiple devices (Laptop, Tablet, Phone, etc),
Have Walmart+ setup and active (Sign up here)
Have your credit card and delivery address setup before 12 PM PT
Add PS5 Digital and PS5 Disc to your Walmart Shopping List
If buying from the listing fails, try from your Shopping List
+3   

best
worst
13 comments

1 month ago '04        #2
nobody 
Props total: 8331 8 K  Slaps total: 987 987
They not out of stock, they sitting in the back of stores in cages. Sony telling them when they can release them. Ive never seen sh*t like this before.
+8   

1 month ago '05        #3
projectd06 
Props total: 38338 38 K  Slaps total: 8848 8 K
Lol the fu*k do I look like downloading an app/going online to get a PS5, have that sh*t on shelves or fu*k off.
+9   

1 month ago '10        #4
lltreyll 
Props total: 9139 9 K  Slaps total: 2654 2 K
So Walmart is trying to get people to lock in the $98/y subscription for potential dibs on a ps5. No gaurentees though.

It isn't worth buying an x/s or ps5 yet. At the earliest looks to be the end of 2022, otherwise sometime in 2023. All the worthwhile games are delayed and keep getting pushed back. So it makes no sense to overpay for dibs on consoles that don't have enough exclusive games yet, and all the while use them to play what last gen systems can and the whole time endure wear and tear for a year or more. That wouldn't be thinking things through.
+2   

1 month ago '05        #5
Gully Reloaded 
Props total: 13135 13 K  Slaps total: 2527 2 K
Lmfao. fu*king clowns.

Consumerism got yall fu*ked up. Same cats that will wait in line to be the first to buy sh*t they dont need.
+2   

1 month ago '14        #6
Cuttysark 
Props total: 49399 49 K  Slaps total: 3378 3 K
Nah Ill pass

Copping a Daniel Defense DDM4 instead

Need to get my home defense up
+1   

1 month ago '18        #7
Oswaldgatesjr  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x12
Props total: 68665 68 K  Slaps total: 23097 23 K
 nobody said
They not out of stock, they sitting in the back of stores in cages. Sony telling them when they can release them. Ive never seen sh*t like this before.
Yup just had a person do this with some white af1s to me at a footlocker.
+1   

1 month ago '21        #8
SHAMPOOO  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 7100 7 K  Slaps total: 3382 3 K
 projectd06 said
Lol the fu*k do I look like downloading an app/going online to get a PS5, have that sh*t on shelves or fu*k off.
Exactly...Refuse to participate in that Trash!
These Corporations now making people jump through Hoops to hand over their Hard earned Money!
Till I can Walk in at Any time and day, Throw one in my Cart and walk out in less than 5min...They can Keep that Sh!t!
+3   

1 month ago '05        #9
projectd06 
Props total: 38338 38 K  Slaps total: 8848 8 K
 SHAMPOOO said
Exactly...Refuse to participate in that Trash!
These Corporations now making people jump through Hoops to hand over their Hard earned Money!
Till I can Walk in at Any time and day, Throw one in my Cart and walk out in less than 5min...They can Keep that Sh!t!
Yea the system I get is going to be whatever is on shelf the moment they actually come out with a game that I need a new console to play. I'd prefer PS5 but I'll buy a damn Xbox if necessary lol.

1 month ago '04        #10
CrAkKedOuT 
Props total: 24464 24 K  Slaps total: 3971 3 K
 lltreyll said
So Walmart is trying to get people to lock in the $98/y subscription for potential dibs on a ps5. No gaurentees though.

It isn't worth buying an x/s or ps5 yet. At the earliest looks to be the end of 2022, otherwise sometime in 2023. All the worthwhile games are delayed and keep getting pushed back. So it makes no sense to overpay for dibs on consoles that don't have enough exclusive games yet, and all the while use them to play what last gen systems can and the whole time endure wear and tear for a year or more. That wouldn't be thinking things through.
Just grab the 1 month.....

1 month ago '04        #11
Tikyle2 
Props total: 10386 10 K  Slaps total: 1374 1 K
Wait, y'all still don't have a PS5 and really want one? How is this possible? Them sh*ts dropped 18 months ago. Scalpers still got y'all fu*ked up? I mean how long scalpers gonna hold on to one thinking you're gonna get $900 only to find out $600 is the most they'll get?

1 month ago '04        #12
Marcus  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 15370 15 K  Slaps total: 1787 1 K
bots gonna be first in line

1 month ago '05        #13
kriskross00  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 125038 125 K  Slaps total: 13326 13 K
 lltreyll said

Tbh I'm waiting for the eventual pro models
+1   

1 month ago '20        #14
D1dnt read  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 31450 31 K  Slaps total: 9324 9 K
them sh*ts gonna sell.out quick

;t=xrJtbXp-3cdIIQEiCQtHuQ

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+188online now  50
Article inside Lil TJay Update: 6/24 7:30pm EST
214 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+224online now  28
Video inside Boxden do u believe why she says “Most men are single”?
106 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+53online now  24
Video inside Lion's dog friends came thru for a visit
29 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  21
Image(s) inside Amazon Announces Alexa Can Mimic the Voice of Deceased Relatives
51 comments
1 day ago
@tech
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy