Jacksonville rap star Ksoo’s father will testify against his son at trial

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section hiphop

1 month ago '20        #1
3245 page views
92 comments

I Know  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 9983 9 K  Slaps total: 13917 13 K
Jacksonville rap star Ksoo’s father will testify against his son at trial

The father of a viral rap star known as “Ksoo” will testify on behalf of the state in the first-degree murder case against his son, court records show.

Abdul Robinson Sr., 51, has agreed to cooperate with prosecutors in a high-profile murder case in which both of his sons are charged. Hakeem Robinson, 23, is charged with first degree murder. Abdul Robinson Jr., 27, is charged with second degree murder. Robinson Sr. is charged as accessory after the fact to first degree murder. Three others are also charged in the case.

Police and prosecutors allege Robinson Sr. is the leader of a violent drug gang known as ATK or Ace’s Top k*llers. His son Hakeem, who performs under the name Ksoo, is believed to be a member. Ksoo has helped popularize the genre known as “murder rap” because of how it celebrates the violent deaths of alleged gang rivals.

Hakeem Robinson was indicted of first-degree murder in two cases in March. In both, the victim was a rival Jacksonville rapper: Charles McCormick (aka Lil Buck, k*lled in January 2020) and Adrian Gainer (aka Bibby, k*lled in February 2019). He has pleaded not guilty.

Court records show Robinson Sr. has agreed to testify as a witness for the state in the McCormick case. He has been moved out of the Duval County Jail for his safety.

According to police and prosecutors, McCormick, 23, was fatally shot in Dames Pointe Plaza on Merrill Road on Jan 15, 2020. An off-duty officer witnessed the shooting. According to a warrant, he saw a gunman stand over McCormick and shoot him with a rifle before fleeing in a Nissan Altima. The a*sailant was captured on surveillance video, and prosecutors say Hakeem Robinson is the man pictured, something his lawyers deny.

After the shooting, the officer chased the Nissan until it crashed and three people fled, according to the warrant. Prosecutors say Hakeem Robinson's fingerprint was found on a rifle in the car and his hair found on a T-shirt nearby.

After the incident, the warrant says, Hakeem Robinson posted mocking comments on his Instagram account, including a Lil Buck video captioned "Byeeee byeeee" with emojis of waving hands. Another pictured Hakeem Robinson getting a pedicure with the caption "Kill a n----- then go get my toes done."

It’s not clear from court records what testimony Robinson Sr. will provide in the case against his son. He also faces charges of accessory after the fact in the slaying of Damon Rothermel, 50, who was k*lled by a stray bullet while riding his bike near the intersection of Emerson Street and St. Augustine Road in January 2019. Police believe he was struck during a shootout between two vehicles, and that Robinson Sr. was in one of them.

Between the two cases, Robinson Sr. is facing three felony charges that could each carry sentences of 30 years in prison. His cooperation with prosecutors may reduce that.

Dominique Barner, one of the six defendants in McCormick’s murder, is also cooperating with investigators. He told investigators Hakeem Robinson’s beef with McCormick started after the latter “talked [disparagingly] about [rapper] Willie Addison,” according to the warrant. Addison (aka Boss Goon) was murdered Jan. 16, 2019, after a rap concert at Paradise Gentlemen’s Club on Baymeadows Road. He was Hakeem Robinson’s half-brother.

Before his arrest, Hakeem Robinson/Ksoo made videos with rapper Kenyata Bullard (aka Yungeen Ace, also affiliated with ATK) whose video “Who I Smoke” is an internet sensation. Sampling the 2002 pop song, "A Thousand Miles” by Vanessa Carlson, the song lists the names of several Jacksonville murder victims, including “Bibby,” who’ve been “smoked.” (Bullard survived a quadruple shooting near St. Johns Town Center in June 2018 that k*lled his brother and two friends.)

“Who I Smoke” is just one way that ATK affiliates have mocked Bibby’s murder. Ksoo did so on Instagram in August 2020 when he posted pictures of a “jersey exchange” with former Jags running back Leonard Fournette. Fournette signed his #27 jersey “to my bro Ksoo” next to the letters “ATK.” In return, Ksoo gave Fournette a signed #10 Vancouver Grizzlies’ jersey emblazoned with the name “Bibby” (former NBA player Mike Bibby).

visit this link https://www.firstcoastnew .. 2-395079652444

best
worst
92 comments

1 month ago '16        #2
KingJerz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x19
Props total: 27137 27 K  Slaps total: 4135 4 K
Terrible
+17   

1 month ago '16        #3
KingJerz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x19
Props total: 27137 27 K  Slaps total: 4135 4 K
You always on my mind…riding down Melvin with that iron, when I seeee youuuuu, better hope we dont see you
+13   

1 month ago '16        #4
BMC1000  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x14
Props total: 48168 48 K  Slaps total: 8588 8 K
+6   

1 month ago '10        #5
Bigg_Slime  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x44
Props total: 74183 74 K  Slaps total: 35290 35 K
OP bout to provide 24/7 updates and bonus legal analysis of the findings from his TMZ cubicle

Stay tuned everybody
+15   

1 month ago '04        #6
DJ Maximum|M  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 54030 54 K  Slaps total: 3778 3 K
Another pictured Hakeem Robinson getting a pedicure with the caption "Kill a n----- then go get my toes done."
nah fam
+50   

1 month ago '20        #7
I Know  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7 OP
 Bigg_Slime said
OP bout to provide 24/7 updates and bonus legal analysis of the findings from his TMZ cubicle

Stay tuned everybody
He made a plea deal got subpoenaed. He doin what he suppose to do

+2   

1 month ago '12        #8
HeightsBound  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 37568 37 K  Slaps total: 4047 4 K
lol

1 month ago '16        #9
BMC1000  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x14
Props total: 48168 48 K  Slaps total: 8588 8 K
 DJ Maximum said
nah fam
that stuck out to me too

a grand SMFH

+6   

1 month ago '07        #10
Tony_Stylezzz 
Props total: 2772 2 K  Slaps total: 113 113
 DJ Maximum said
nah fam

1 month ago '17        #11
The Gary Group  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x117
Props total: 102416 102 K  Slaps total: 12175 12 K
Was he in his life as a kid?
+5   

1 month ago '22        #12
usafveteran  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 3706 3 K  Slaps total: 275 275
If he was present this is wild and if he was absent even wilder. But son son made those choices that put him in this predicament so oh well!
+2   

1 month ago '20        #13
 The Gary Group said
Was he in his life as a kid?
Police and prosecutors allege Robinson Sr. is the leader of a violent drug gang known as ATK or Ace’s Top k*llers. His son Hakeem, who performs under the name Ksoo, is believed to be a member.

+25   

1 month ago '21        #14
JabariGarvey 
Props total: 7067 7 K  Slaps total: 5713 5 K
Wait this guy has a father in his life?

+36   

1 month ago '14        #15
Bigboi781  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x23
Props total: 37325 37 K  Slaps total: 10260 10 K
So the dad is the leader of a gang, most likely brought his son into this life now wants to snitch? Wowzers
+64   

1 month ago '16        #16
russisblack  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 17860 17 K  Slaps total: 2664 2 K
fu*kin Crazy … how u gone rat on ya own seed ??

n*ggas is disgusting . fu*k him . U would think

as a real one would he should take them charges

and let his son be free to be a better man … but

nah he tryna rat on him

This like a family guy episode . Ksoo stupid as

sh*t he did this to himself tho
+17   

1 month ago '16        #17
Boogie1790  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 69530 69 K  Slaps total: 11152 11 K
n*gga daddy supposedly took em to do the drill.

That's the most fu*ked up sh*t I ever heard
+29   

1 month ago '21        #18
Tlatoani  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 27068 27 K  Slaps total: 7265 7 K
An abortion would have spared them both the shame and dishonor.
+6   

1 month ago '16        #19
301216baller 
Props total: 32601 32 K  Slaps total: 3631 3 K
 Boogie1790 said

Then ratted on him..I don't wish death but his dad is going to be dead by the end of the year
+13   

1 month ago '15        #20
Tobinmont  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 83476 83 K  Slaps total: 4707 4 K
 Bigboi781 said
So the dad is the leader of a gang, most likely brought his son into this life now wants to snitch? Wowzers
Word. That’s crazy as fu*k. Nuccaz above clearly didn’t read that part asking the questions they are asking.

There should be no deals though. Even if he rats. Bury em all together.
+7   

1 month ago '20        #21
Chozen  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 42776 42 K  Slaps total: 6739 6 K
 I Know said
Police and prosecutors allege Robinson Sr. is the leader of a violent drug gang known as ATK or Ace’s Top k*llers. His son Hakeem, who performs under the name Ksoo, is believed to be a member.

Sir...are you a fed?

1 month ago '13        #22
Razor Ramon 
Props total: 18076 18 K  Slaps total: 1437 1 K
 Boogie1790 said

Yea he took him. His pops been in the streets forever. Its a show on vice called "betraying the badge" bout dirty cops....one episode was "florida k*ller cops" bout some sh*t in duval in the 90s.

Cops k*lled a businessman for some $$ and one of the street n*ggas involved was ksoo pops
+16   

1 month ago '16        #23
FreeloadinRusty  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 19971 19 K  Slaps total: 1952 1 K
Daddy is a WHOLE bi*ch.
+10   

1 month ago '20        #24
 Chozen said
Sir...are you a fed?
Goofy that’s what is in the article.

+2   

1 month ago '04        #25
ctown33 
Props total: 3396 3 K  Slaps total: 130 130
These kids love tellin on themselves
+2   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+22online now  20
Video inside Woman exposes her son's Father for only feeding his son
309 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
-18online now  15
Image(s) inside The real reason why I hate HBO. Westworld edition.
60 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  14
Video inside Best "The Villain Wins" Movies?
68 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
-65online now  12
Video inside Rich Ross is about to Get cancelled by Feminists for Wilding at BET awa..
76 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy