Mercedes EQG does a G-Turn (Tank Turn)

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section rides

1 month ago '17        #1
2087 page views
28 comments

RAM 
Props total: 1061 1 K  Slaps total: 37 37
Mercedes EQG does a G-Turn (Tank Turn)

+12   

best
worst
28 comments

1 month ago '18        #2
Txheat 
Props total: 40087 40 K  Slaps total: 2904 2 K
Yeah because I need to do that when I back out of my garage
+20   

1 month ago '07        #3
JoeDoe22 
Props total: 3269 3 K  Slaps total: 130 130
I can’t wait to see the first idiot posting about how they fu*ked up their ride by doing this on concrete/asphalt.
+23   

1 month ago '18        #4
addth3sauce  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 9352 9 K  Slaps total: 681 681
 Txheat said
If I had one. It would be obligated to do it each morning, ďTake that Hummer Crab walk!Ē I would scream. A great start to the day
+11   

1 month ago '15        #5
Mozart 
Props total: 9583 9 K  Slaps total: 930 930
Stunna’s car did that in 2000

+71   

1 month ago '05        #6
That Dude 
Props total: 15965 15 K  Slaps total: 1838 1 K
Coppin soon as it comes out.
+2   

1 month ago '18        #7
TheyGotKanye 
Props total: 3453 3 K  Slaps total: 1017 1 K
 Txheat said
Lmfao imagine the 360 back in the house because you forgot something.
+7   

1 month ago '11        #8
shellz386  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 22559 22 K  Slaps total: 3069 3 K
Still ain't add remote locks?

What year is this?

1 month ago '21        #9
Losantana16x4  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 7930 7 K  Slaps total: 1014 1 K
Spin all 4 corners of the opps block w/ 4 gunners and a sunroof sniper. Have my bi*ch slow-mo tiktok record from a distance.

Post for them insta clout chasing views and go out like a real 'n*gga' with the fed rico not state

.......,...living those bx 'free me' threads will be fire

Last edited by Losantana16x4; 05-25-2022 at 12:08 PM..
+8   

1 month ago '16        #10
seatownslayer  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 6715 6 K  Slaps total: 1917 1 K
useless.... 4ws > tank turning

you have to stop to use tank steering. 4ws or aws responds differently depending on your speed... way better.

homie had this joint and it was one of a kind fun
+4   

1 month ago '14        #11
breezeus313 
Props total: 14895 14 K  Slaps total: 878 878
 shellz386 said
Still ain't add remote locks?

What year is this?
Youíre kidding?
+2   

1 month ago '17        #12
JacobWatch  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 58229 58 K  Slaps total: 3850 3 K
 seatownslayer said

you have to stop to use tank steering. 4ws or aws responds differently depending on your speed... way better.

On some backroads thereís no room to do a normal u turn, so instead of reversing the entire road you can do a complete 360 in place..the prelude isnít doing that
+3   

1 month ago '16        #13
 JacobWatch said
On some backroads thereís no room to do a normal u turn, so instead of reversing the entire road you can do a complete 360 in place..the prelude isnít doing that
Yes it is ive personal done a youturn and keep turning circles in a two-line road in the middle of the road before finishing the youturn... you have never been in a 4ws car and you sure didn't watch the videos above. But it's can easily do that.. that is what 4ws is for. When normal cars have to go to an intersection to turn around thay Honda is flipping bi*ches in the middle of any street with no need to pull in a drive way or wait t you get to the intersection.... easy money.. like is said
... 4ws>... you dont have to stop to use it and has almost the same turning it also switched lanes at high speeds.better... the only thing a tank turn can do that this couldn't is a one lane road turn.. no roads I know of thay is traveled on a normal daily basis is one lane ....not one... only one way can think of is gravely and dirt mountain roads... so if your a.mountian climber is your car this would be great for you... but you cleary have no idea about both technologies. I've driven one and I can see the difference in the other tech cleary form this video... they stop every time before they turn.... thay really sucks.. you can do that.in a simple red and burn the tires....thanks but not thanks I do my turning at.med speeds and even high speeds and some time need to just a dope your turn . This can do all that... tank stearing can stop and turn like a top.. cool trick.

1 month ago '17        #14
JacobWatch  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 58229 58 K  Slaps total: 3850 3 K
 seatownslayer said
Yes it is ive personal done a youturn and keep turning circles in a two-line road in the middle of the road before finishing the youturn... you have never been in a 4ws car and you sure didn't watch the videos above. But it's can easily do that.. that is what 4ws is for. When normal cars have to go to an intersection to turn around thay Honda is flipping bi*ches in the middle of any street with no need to pull in a drive way or wait t you get to the intersection.... easy money.. like is said
... 4ws>... you dont have to stop to use it and has almost the same turning it also switched lanes at high speeds.better... the only thing a tank turn can do that this couldn't is a one lane road turn.. no roads I know of thay is traveled on a normal daily basis is one lane ....not one... only one way can think of is gravely and dirt mountain roads... so if your a.mountian climber is your car this would be great for you... but you cleary have no idea about both technologies. I've driven one and I can see the difference in the other tech cleary form this video... they stop every time before they turn.... thay really sucks.. you can do that.in a simple red and burn the tires....thanks but not thanks I do my turning at.med speeds and even high speeds and some time need to just a dope your turn . This can do all that... tank stearing can stop and turn like a top.. cool trick.

The main point youíre missing is the Mercedes has four wheel steering AND tank turning ability.

Like I said I like that prelude, after your post I went and looked at more videos of it.

That sh*t does not have the capability to do a real tank turn.

Unless you added crazy power and bald tires you are not spinning that sh*t in place like the Mercedes

all it does is have a better turning radius than normal two wheel steering cars.

Thatís cool, but itís not whatís in the op
+1   

1 month ago '17        #15
Pythagoras  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 61308 61 K  Slaps total: 12950 12 K
 Losantana16x4 said
Spin a 4 corners of the opps block 4 gunners and a sunroof sniper. Have my bi*ch slow-mo tiktok record from a distance.

Post for them insta clout chasing views and go out like a real 'n*gga' with the rico

I legit laughed at this.
+3   

1 month ago '05        #16
theylikeme05 
Props total: 2987 2 K  Slaps total: 156 156
 Losantana16x4 said
Spin a 4 corners of the opps block 4 gunners and a sunroof sniper. Have my bi*ch slow-mo tiktok record from a distance.

Post for them insta clout chasing views and go out like a real 'n*gga' with the rico

Simply Godly
+1   

1 month ago '21        #17
Aztec King 
Props total: 20068 20 K  Slaps total: 5833 5 K
 theygotkanye said
lmfao imagine the 360 back in the house because you forgot something.
+3   

1 month ago '04        #18
one hundred 
Props total: 700 700  Slaps total: 80 80
 Aztec King said
I think doing a 540 would be the perfect way to spin back to the crib
+5   

1 month ago '16        #19
 JacobWatch said
The main point you’re missing is the Mercedes has four wheel steering AND tank turning ability.

Like I said I like that prelude, after your post I went and looked at more videos of it.

That sh*t does not have the capability to do a real tank turn.

Unless you added crazy power and bald tires you are not spinning that sh*t in place like the Mercedes

all it does is have a better turning radius than normal two wheel steering cars.

That’s cool, but it’s not what’s in the op
Like I said you really slow and you sure can't read. I never once said it can.do a tank turn I said a tank turn is useless.... you have to stop to use it is only a one lane road trick. Namw a one alone road you'll be driving on please.. I'll wait.. and you just completely lied out your a*s this car has not 4ws just tank turning.. you have to stop the car for the turning to every be active... the eqs has rear wheel steering but not this model here like I said you have no idea what your talking about and continue to talk like you do.. crazy as hell to me

Your damn Right the prelude doesn't have whats in the op and I said it the whole time.. you just made up your own specs and what the Mercedes is capable of.when it cant do half the sh*t you think it can..... it can do a tank turn thats it period point blank... tank turn are good for ine lane roads.. are you still lost? This does not have 4ws nothing activated until you are in a.dead stop... you really are slow should I retype a*s this again so you can get it.. you making sh*t up that not true...

The Mercedes can do tank turn and nothing else. No 4ws steering besides being stopped. Do your research.... cuz you dead wrong..

The prelude is one of the first 4ws.cars ever and the system have change over the years to get over better they use computers now to have better control at higher powers..cuz that was the downfall fo an all mechanical system... when it got past a turning point with to much power it was hard on the system.. now cause control wheels and the whirs are better at high power in cars like the Porsche

Last edited by seatownslayer; 05-25-2022 at 11:27 AM..

1 month ago '06        #20
new2hiphop 
Props total: 65969 65 K  Slaps total: 4341 4 K
 Losantana16x4 said

post of the day
+1   

1 month ago '05        #21
bx old head  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 46095 46 K  Slaps total: 3237 3 K
 TheyGotKanye said
Lmfao imagine the 360 back in the house because you forgot something.
+1   

1 month ago '17        #22
dubsax  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 61780 61 K  Slaps total: 5061 5 K
the most impressive part of the vehicle is that they are the 1st to use Sila-nano's battery tech.

I gave people the heads up on them years ago.
Ceramic solid state batteries are the future though

1 month ago '21        #23
BigGVD 
Props total: 8612 8 K  Slaps total: 1610 1 K
 seatownslayer said

My instructor in my automotive technician class told me about preludes and integras having this feature

Then later on in the year he bought one and made the high school auto class repair/restore it. Us in the adult class was amazed at the finessing of free child labor
+1   

1 month ago '16        #24
 BigGVD said
My instructor in my automotive technician class told me about preludes and integras having this feature

Then later on in the year he bought one and made the high school auto class repair/restore it. Us in the adult class was amazed at the finessing of free child labor
lmao cold blooded. that sh*t aint easy to work on either pricey as sh*t.. smart man

1 month ago '12        #25
McGirt876  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 25314 25 K  Slaps total: 2007 2 K
 Mozart said
Stunnaís car did that in 2000

Loved this vid! Beat still gets me hyped too
+1   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+84online now  16
Got a Tesla to match my Tesla