Black Bolt sucks.

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT
most viewed right now
+69  103
198 replies  @wild'ish

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section tv / movies

1 month ago '06        #1
1748 page views
47 comments

Big Bear 
Props total: 56932 56 K  Slaps total: 11201 11 K
Black Bolt sucks.

Yup
+10   

best
worst
47 comments

1 month ago '06        #2
LeMar G 
Props total: 81806 81 K  Slaps total: 8413 8 K
Inhumans always been unnecessary

All this video does is make me hate how trash MCU hulk is
+5   

1 month ago '04        #3
ddash 
Props total: 77251 77 K  Slaps total: 5903 5 K

ahahahaha this video ahahaha

Dude went in
+5   

1 month ago '11        #4
Gamemusic 
Props total: 13160 13 K  Slaps total: 1076 1 K
The smartest superhero tells a witch with insane power exactly how his teammate can k*ll her??? That was bad writing looking back and made no sense.
+16   

1 month ago '07        #5
Daville502 
Props total: 10467 10 K  Slaps total: 635 635
Why didnt he just blow threw where his lips would be? The fact that it bounced back and blew his brains out almost doesn't make sense. I guess the inside of his body is normal compared to his exterior.
+4   

1 month ago '14        #6
Sir Tits McGee 
Props total: 4547 4 K  Slaps total: 275 275
 Gamemusic said
The smartest superhero tells a witch with insane power exactly how his teammate can k*ll her??? That was bad writing looking back and made no sense.
The only thing I can think of is that the Illuminati were so convinced that dr strange was the biggest threat to the multiverse, and their universeís Wanda looked to just be a peaceful housewife, so reed probably wasnít even thinking of that being a possibility.
I agree tho it was a dumb line
+12   

1 month ago '06        #7
Big Bear  OP
Props total: 56932 56 K  Slaps total: 11201 11 K
 ddash said

ahahahaha this video ahahaha

Dude went in
I was the whole video

I get all my comic book info from this channel
+2   

1 month ago '20        #8
Jamalreynolds 
Props total: 554 554  Slaps total: 67 67
Doctor strange new movie is terrible. I’m legit sick of marvel
+1   

1 month ago '14        #9
Doc Goblin  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x63
Props total: 203947 203 K  Slaps total: 49648 49 K
 Gamemusic said
That logic is bullsh*t. He totally knew she could remove moufs from faces.

He also knew she could shred him like paper.

Like y’all know THAT Wanda was corrupted by a book of power right ?

bi*ch was able to withdraw into the recesses of her own mind and k*ll one of the most legendary telepaths known to man.

It’s called caught slipping aka, yeah bet you ain’t know I could do that sh*t ?

Cause they didn’t.

n*ggas ain’t had a scouting report on her capabilities. Being smart, or the smartest doesn’t make you infallible.

Being smart or the smartest. Just makes you keen to pick up on what’s going on, a*sess the situation and come up with a plan.

None of them knew what the fu*k was going on. They weren’t prepared for that sh*t. They ain’t trained for that sh*t.

Here we are looking at some body jacked version of some chick we know hyped up on dark magic we don’t know the depths of.

n*ggas never read that book.

She ran up on these n*ggas with the ak bro, when they expected the pistol.

*Proceeds to sit nerd a*s down*

Last edited by Doc Goblin; 05-23-2022 at 05:12 PM..
+13   

1 month ago '18        #10
Rugby Jones  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 55929 55 K  Slaps total: 8351 8 K
Black Bolt don't suck yo lol

This dude is hilarifor s tho

Inhumans trash cept for lockjaw Bolt & Nack the kung fu dude that see weak points in sh*t

1 month ago '04        #11
Fresh Beats 
Props total: 41887 41 K  Slaps total: 1359 1 K
“Number one power of Black Bolt is getting them cheeks clapped”

+12   

1 month ago '18        #12
 Doc Goblin said
That logic is bullsh*t. He totally knew she could remove moufs from faces.

Like yíall know THAT Wanda was corrupted by a book of power right ?

bi*ch was able to withdraw into the recesses of her own mind and k*ll one of the most legendary telepaths known to man.

Itís called caught slipping aka, yeah bet you ainít know I could do that sh*t ?

Cause they didnít.

n*gga ainít had scouting report on her capabilities. Being smart, or the smartest doesnít make you infallible.

Being smart or the smartest. Just makes you keen to pick up on whatís going on, a*sess the situation and come up with a plan.

None of them knew what the fu*k was going on. They werenít prepared for that sh*t. They trained for that sh*t.

Here we are looking at some body jacked version of some chick we know hyped up on dark magic we donít know the depths of.

n*ggas never read the book.

u liked that movie ????

1 month ago '21        #13
Thtgiraffeneck 
Props total: 3180 3 K  Slaps total: 1002 1 K
 Doc Goblin said
That logic is bullsh*t. He totally knew she could remove moufs from faces. :dea:

Like yíall know THAT Wanda was corrupted by a book of power right ?

Itís called caught slipping aka, yeah bet you ainít know I could do that sh*t ?

Cause they didnít.

n*ggas ainít had a scouting report on her capabilities. Being smart, or the smartest doesnít make you infallible.

Being smart or the smartest. Just makes you keen to pick up on whatís going on, a*sess the situation and come up with a plan.

None of them knew what the fu*k was going on. They werenít prepared for that sh*t. They ainít trained for that sh*t.

Here we are looking at some body jacked version of some chick we know hyped up on dark magic we donít know the depths of.

n*ggas never read that book.

Think you need to watch the movie again boss the Illuminati had no clue scarlet witch could do that like other dude said before in their universe scarlet is a normal house wife she had powers but nothing like our scarlet thatís why she caught them off guard. It kind of the same thing with thanos. Thanos doesnít have the gauntlet he gets rocked by a bunch of marvel characters but then he goes back to those same marvel characters and in their heads they are thinking I just busted this guys a*s why is he back and boom thanos k*lls whoever.
+1   

1 month ago '22        #14
Jeffrey in 813 
Props total: 1771 1 K  Slaps total: 621 621
This video went full f*g**t in record time

I cut it off when he got to World War Hulk.

If I'm not mistaken that was actually a Skrull impersonating Black Bolt.

This fat gob of sh*t sounds like he has a mouthful of twinkies or something.

edit:

and of course this fat f*g**t is every bit the unpresentable lardass i thought he was too

^^might as well give this guy a youtube channel too

hold this slap, OP

Last edited by Jeffrey in 813; 05-23-2022 at 05:11 PM..

1 month ago '14        #15
 Rugby Jones said
u liked that movie ????

First one stronger. Better arc. It was more strange story. Benedict had more to do in terms of staking his claim in MCU turf.

Here it’s like, muhfu*ka a third stringer.

Like his arc is damn n*gga, I’m still caught up on this bi*ch and this life I used to have.

Meets a copy of that bi*ch. Damn bi*ch, our bond is eternal.

Yeah my n*gga that’s cool. I’m never letting you smash again.

Even across all these universes. But, I’m the sh*t.

Again. That’s cool. I’m into black guys. I just wanna be reg earthly white bi*ch with reg earthly white problems. But you my n*gga for real.

I mean. Aight. I guess I have closure. Despite being the absolute fu*king sh*t. I guess that doesn’t mean I’m gonna get everything I think I want from a life I’ve obviously fu*king outgrown.

*some random third eye sh*t*

A random but finer white woman shows up

Aye. Strange. We’re gonna fu*k, in fact we’re gonna be relationship goals. But before we do that you wanna tease an ill a*s adventure that will be shown as a movie a couple years from now.

Say less.

And that’s his arc. Wanda her sh*t was done with her tv show. This was unnecessary. America Chavez, MID. Wong was cool, in fact the dynamic between him and strange coulda be ill if that was what the movie was about. Cameos was aight.

The whole sh*t was underwhelming and therefore disappointing.

Last edited by Doc Goblin; 05-23-2022 at 05:10 PM..

1 month ago '22        #16
TheOnslaught 
Props total: 790 790  Slaps total: 391 391
Black Bolt body never does that lol

The point of him being so powerful is how he's able to master his ability. His body can withstand the force so him caving in his own head was horrible lol

Black Bolt is a long standing and relevant character. The Inhumans are just a arc. They get wiped out mostly and Black Bolt sticks around to make sure they don't go extinct.

This is why the Illuminati as a group is so clutch. They are all on Gawd tier levels in their own respective roles.

Also The Illuminati are NOT that shallow into their planning. The arrogant to not have seen Scarlett coming from another universe as a possibility. They should have know it was a possibility. See the movie framed them as incompetent, when that's the very opposite of what they are.. See this is bad writing and understanding how the characters work.

Lol this wasn't a surprise and again the depth of how important they are has been cast aside for cheesy plots lol

Last edited by TheOnslaught; 05-23-2022 at 05:15 PM..
+5   

1 month ago '20        #17
5ive04our  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x199
Props total: 106649 106 K  Slaps total: 21786 21 K
 Gamemusic said
Because they weren’t trying to k*ll that version of Wanda she was innocent. Let’s not act like the Illuminati wasn’t arrogant in the comics too like when they agreed to abandon the Hulk in space. Smartest man alive yes.. can predict the future no.. how tf he’s suppose the know scarlet witch could rewrite reality??

Last edited by 5ive04our; 05-23-2022 at 05:21 PM..
+2   

1 month ago '22        #18
Jeffrey in 813 
 5ive04our said
Because they weren’t trying to k*ll that version of Wanda she was innocent. Let’s not act like the Illuminati wasn’t arrogant in the comics too like when they agreed to abandon the Hulk in space.
The Hulk brought that all on himself.

What other choice did they have?

Besides, he actually preferred it on Sakaar. He knew he didn't belong on Earth.

All he ever does is go on attention-seeking, destructive rampages while complaining that he wants to be left alone.

The Illuminati gave him exactly what he'd been asking for for decades.
+2   

1 month ago '14        #19
 Thtgiraffeneck said
Think you need to watch the movie again boss the Illuminati had no clue scarlet witch could do that like other dude said before in their universe scarlet is a normal house wife she had powers but nothing like our scarlet thatís why she caught them off guard. It kind of the same thing with thanos. Thanos doesnít have the gauntlet he gets rocked by a bunch of marvel characters but then he goes back to those same marvel characters and in their heads they are thinking I just busted this guys a*s why is he back and boom thanos k*lls whoever.
Bro. Me and you is on the same page. You misunderstood what Iím saying to think Iím not saying what you saying.

1 month ago '20        #20
5ive04our  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x199
Props total: 106649 106 K  Slaps total: 21786 21 K
 Jeffrey in 813 said
The Hulk brought that all on himself.

What other choice did they have?

Besides, he actually preferred it on Sakaar. He knew he didn't belong on Earth.

All he ever does is go on attention-seeking, destructive rampages while complaining that he wants to be left alone.

The Illuminati gave him exactly what he'd been asking for for decades.
Umm no he didn’t Hulk was just chilling and the Illuminati deemed him a threat

1 month ago '11        #21
Gamemusic 
Props total: 13160 13 K  Slaps total: 1076 1 K
 5ive04our said
Because they werenít trying to k*ll that version of Wanda she was innocent. Letís not act like the Illuminati wasnít arrogant in the comics too like when they agreed to abandon the Hulk in space. Smartest man alive yes.. can predict the future no.. how tf heís suppose the know scarlet witch could rewrite reality??
I never read the comics tbh, but you would think if he's that smart, he'd have done his homework on what she could potentially do.

1 month ago '22        #22
Jeffrey in 813 
 5ive04our said
Umm no he didnít Hulk was just chilling and the Illuminati deemed him a threat

lolno

if i'm not mistaken the last straw was when he went on a rampage (as per usual) and destroyed most of Las Vegas.

him tearing through cities is kind of a regular thing for him.

1 month ago '18        #23
 Doc Goblin said

First one stronger. Better arc. It was more strange story. Benedict had more to do in terms of staking his claim in MCU turf.

Here itís like, muhfu*ka a third stringer.

Like his arc is damn n*gga, Iím still caught up on this bi*ch and this life I used to have.

Meets a copy of that bi*ch. Damn bi*ch, our bond is eternal.

Yeah my n*gga thatís cool. Iím never letting you smash again.

Even across all these universes. But, Iím the sh*t.

Again. Thatís cool. Iím into black guys. I just wanna be reg earthly white bi*ch with reg earthly white problems. But you my n*gga for real.

I mean. Aight. I guess I have closure. Despite being the absolute fu*king sh*t. I guess that doesnít mean Iím gonna get everything I think I want from a life Iíve obviously fu*king outgrown.

*some random third eye sh*t*

A random but finer white woman shows up

Aye. Strange. Weíre gonna fu*k, in fact weíre gonna be relationship goals. But before we do that you wanna tease an ill a*s adventure that will be shown as a movie a couple years from now.

Say less.

And thatís his arc. Wanda her sh*t was done with her tv show. This was unnecessary. America Chavez, MID. Wong was cool, in fact the dynamic between him and strange coulda be ill if that was what the movie was about. Cameos was aight.

The whole sh*t was underwhelming and therefore disappointing.

1st i don't like wanda & she 50% of the movie
2nd America Chavez is a character type we seen a million times
All the power in the world, but Useless.

3rd & most important .....
I wanted Marvel Zombies
And only got 1 zombie,
Not only that but the movie promise me Multiverse of Madness
and they only visited like 4 universes
+1   

1 month ago '18        #24
ICONIC  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x22
Props total: 42842 42 K  Slaps total: 4553 4 K
 Gamemusic said
Yea that really was stupid

1 month ago '17        #25
LazyLeg 
Props total: 13001 13 K  Slaps total: 515 515
I don't know sh*t about any of the inhumans so is ol dude really a jobber(not even a jobber that gets to be on tv. One they use before they start taping to test new talent) or is ol boy just hating on him because he doesn't like the character?
+1   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  22
Video inside Mya back in her prime VS Halle Berry back in her prime
63 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  16
Video inside GET THE fu-k OFF EXCHANGES Voyager Digital suspends withdrawals
37 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
online now  14
Image(s) inside Black Panther Wakanda Forever pics
97 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
-37online now  11
Image(s) inside Glamorous heiress, 45, charged with having s*x with 14-year-old boy fo..
267 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy