Streaming Services Ranked from Best to Worst

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section tv / movies

1 month ago '16        #1
6731 page views
161 comments

Scully  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x12
Props total: 25621 25 K  Slaps total: 13548 13 K
Streaming Services Ranked from Best to Worst

Now that I have succumb to Apple TV+ I basically have them all now. Hereís my order

1. HBO Max - The entire Warner Library (itís deep) plus great original shows and movies for adults (PeaceMaker, Winning Time etc)

2. Apple TV+ - They have the best original shows Iíve seen of all the streamers. Beats out HBO Max in that regard by an inch (Ted Lasso, Severance, The Shrink Next Door), but HBO Max wins because they have the entire Warner catalogue of films and Apple TV is building from scratch

3. Netflix - Its easy to punch them while theyíre down and because other streamers are taking away all their content, but they still have a dope library, they got at least one hit mega hit series a year (this year Squid Game and Ozark). They still have control of Black Mirror. Right now Iím watching volume 3 of Love, death, Robots. And their documentaries are still on point. They still got gems but their back library has fallen off dramatically because of competition. Because of that the $20 price point for 4K might k*ll them tho. The other streamers seem to be colluding to keep their prices down until Netflix is dead then they gonna raise too. Guarantee it

4. Hulu - It still does what it does best gives me access to a lot of great Network television shows the day after they air (Atlanta, Always Sunny, all my game shows I use a background noise). Also they seem to be the Fox/FX Centric/adult wing of the two Disney owned streamers. Their original content has really picked up (Pen15, WuTang, Woke, Candy, Handmaids Tale) and a bunch of classic sitcoms (Married with Children, Malcolm in the Middle)

5. Disney Plus - Glorified babysitter with little to no consistent content for adults. They put out 2 marvel series a year and maybe two Star Wars series a year. Every now and again theyíll have a dope new family movie premier on there like Turning Red and Chip and Dale. They just not consistent enough and too reliant on nostalgia. A lot of the sh*t from when we was kids (Disney Channel Original Movies) doesnít hold up

6. Paramount+ - Same problem as Disney+.. too reliant on nostalgia but on this end itís old Nickelodeon and MTV. All That was a great show, but I donít wanna watch it 25 years later with the musical acts cut out. Are you afraid of the dark also was good, but when you watch it now those kids are terrible actors. Also the movie selection is mid at best. They do have live CBS which is good during March Madness tho

7. Amazon Prime - Trash, but I like 2 day shipping

8. Peacock - Donít have it. Donít want it. Not paying $8 a month for The Office

Just my thoughts image
+83   

best
worst
161 comments

1 month ago '17        #2
Pythagoras  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 61308 61 K  Slaps total: 12950 12 K
Apple TV ain't better than no Netflix.
+116   

1 month ago '16        #3
Scully  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x12 OP
 Pythagoras said
Name the shows on Netflix now that are better than Ted Lasso, Severance, The Morning Show or We Crashed

We not talking about past hits. What do they have going NOW, that competes. Last I checked their last big hit Ozark just went out with a thud.

So let us know, what original new shows on Netflix are better than the ones I just mentioned? Seems like you living in the past

1 month ago '17        #4
 Scully said
Name the shows on Netflix now that are better than Ted Lasso, Severance, The Morning Show or We Crashed

We not talking about past hits. What do they have going NOW, that competes. Last I checked their last big hit Ozark just went out with a thud.

So let us know, what original new shows on Netflix are better than the ones I just mentioned? Seems like you living in the past
Can't include past hits meanwhile you giving HBO Max credit for its Warmer Brothers Catalog...

Also you forgot the best show on Apple TV... Foundation.

Ted Lasso overrated to me btw. And that Morning Show is meh.
+39   

1 month ago '16        #5
Scully  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x12 OP
 Pythagoras said
Can't include past hits meanwhile you giving HBO Max credit for its Warmer Brothers Catalog...

Also you forgot the best show on Apple TV... Foundation.

Ted Lasso overrated to me btw. And that Morning Show is meh.
The main thing about having the Warner Catalogue is that means, yes, their old movie and TV show library is deep

BUT the main reason I bring it up is because it gives them the ability to do things like initially release movies like Dune, and The Matrix straight to streaming, and the Batman a month later. Thatís the real importance

Apple TV got great shows with stars. Netflix kind of a leftovers factory now. And that $20 price point donít match up with the quality and quantity of content these days. Their best days were like 2013-2018 when they had hit after hit because they was the only option

Act like you ever gonna watch Orange is the New Black or House of Cards again, the same way people rewatch Sopranos or The Wire. It ainít the same.
+3   

1 month ago '17        #6
 Scully said
The main thing about having the Warner Catalogue is that means, yes, their old movie and TV show library is deep

BUT the main reason I bring it up is because it gives them the ability to do things like initially release movies like Dune, and The Matrix straight to streaming, and the Batman a month later. Thatís the real importance

Apple TV got great shows with stars. Netflix kind of a leftovers factory now. And that $20 price point donít match up with the quality and quantity of content these days. Their best days were like 2013-2018 when they had hit after hit because they was the only option

Act like you ever gonna watch Orange is the New Black or House of Cards again, the same way people rewatch Sopranos or The Wire. It ainít the same.
Great Netflix shows: HoC, Narcos, The Crown, Russian Doll, Big Mouth, Orange, Dark, Lupin, Squid Game, Alice in Borderland, Umbrella Academy, s*x Education, Ozark, Glow, Peaky Blinders, Master of None

Y'all be tryna act like Netflix hasn't been giving us quality for years...
+64   

1 month ago '08        #7
d3athb4dishonor 
Props total: 8458 8 K  Slaps total: 730 730
You forgot about #1 Kodi + real debrid.

+47   

1 month ago '05        #8
Micheal C. Will  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 122884 122 K  Slaps total: 14216 14 K
 d3athb4dishonor said
You forgot about #1 Kodi + real debrid.

/thread
+21   

1 month ago '04        #9
tnice 
Props total: 24982 24 K  Slaps total: 887 887

+41   

Top 10 most propped recently  1 month ago '15        #10
Tobinmont  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 83389 83 K  Slaps total: 4706 4 K
No one opinion is law. Nuccaz got different tastes. Who would have thought?
+13   

1 month ago '04        #11
ATLDOPEBOI24 
Props total: 22055 22 K  Slaps total: 3042 3 K
May hop back on kodi, been a while since I have used it. Got tired of it slowing up my firestick.
+17   

1 month ago '04        #12
tnice 
Props total: 24982 24 K  Slaps total: 887 887
 ATLDOPEBOI24 said
May hop back on kodi, been a while since I have used it. Got tired of it slowing up my firestick.
yeah it became a hassle when the add-ons go down
+5   

1 month ago '04        #13
NAKHI ALLAH 
Props total: 57963 57 K  Slaps total: 4146 4 K
Nuthin is better than sailing the high seas of the net with the black raised
+10   

1 month ago '18        #14
Pastor Ra  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x32
Props total: 71651 71 K  Slaps total: 14969 14 K
Only got Max that comes with my cable and Paramount+ free recently. The rest I watch w/o a sub

6th tie - Peacock and Paramount+
5th - Amazon
4th - Disney+
3rd - Netflix
2nd - HBO Max
1st - Apple TV+

Within the last 2 years i've watched

Max - DMZ, Peacemaker, Titans, Doom Patrol, Young Justice, Harley

Apple TV+ - Pachinko, The Last Days of Ptolemy Grey, Suspicion, Severance, The Shrink Next Door, Foundation

Peacock - nothin

Paramount+ - nothing

Disney+ - Star Wars Visions, What If, WV, FATWS, Loki, Hawkeye, Moon Knight, Mandalorian, Boba

Netflix - Narcos Mexico, Hellbound, Yasuke, Umbrella Academy, Warrior Nun, Squid Game, Sweet Tooth, Super Crooks, All Of Us Are Dead

Amazon - Utopia, Boys, Boys Diabolical, Invincible
+4   

1 month ago '16        #15
kuul  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x11
Props total: 131648 131 K  Slaps total: 14226 14 K
They all bogus really.
+6   

1 month ago '04        #16
killadre  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 56932 56 K  Slaps total: 3908 3 K
 Pythagoras said
This.
+2   

1 month ago '05        #17
OG T Gutta N  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 12273 12 K  Slaps total: 3098 3 K
anyone got a kodi like pay service? get all the sh*t , no broken links ?
+3   

1 month ago '19        #18
614kj 
Props total: 1838 1 K  Slaps total: 228 228
Prime has had some dope originals.. Godfather of Harlem and we own this town.. Mayor of Kingstown.. ��
+11   

1 month ago '08        #19
Nov 
Props total: 2176 2 K  Slaps total: 113 113
 OG T Gutta N said
anyone got a kodi like pay service? get all the sh*t , no broken links ?
real debrid service with Venom, The Crew, and Seren add-ons

Last edited by Nov; 05-22-2022 at 06:09 PM..
+5   

1 month ago '22        #20
Murderers  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9
Props total: 18327 18 K  Slaps total: 4373 4 K
Prime Video should be number 2 or 3... Y'all be sleeping.

Edit: you n*ggas in here basing it off original content as opposed to the overall package, no wonder your lists trash
+18   

1 month ago '17        #21
BLACK FIST 
Props total: 62958 62 K  Slaps total: 9664 9 K
 Tobinmont said
No one opinion is law. Nuccaz got different tastes. Who would have thought?
supreme props

1 month ago '14        #22
rashadd 
Props total: 31512 31 K  Slaps total: 1969 1 K
 ATLDOPEBOI24 said
Yep sh*t became a headache to use. I stopped using it when the stream wanted you to register on their site to watchÖ 1 was cool but when itís like 10 different ones asking to do this then I was out

Ö
+5   

1 month ago '10        #23
Billy Hoyle 
Props total: 5369 5 K  Slaps total: 702 702
Paramount is the worst sh*t of all time
+8   

1 month ago '11        #24
CALViiiN  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x30
Props total: 75767 75 K  Slaps total: 8842 8 K
Paramount and Disney+rash lmaoo
+8   

1 month ago '15        #25
Gutts  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 8746 8 K  Slaps total: 371 371
 Scully said

For All Mankind

Also looks like Peggy from Mad Men got a hit with her apple show too, Shining Girls
+2   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+84online now  15
Got a Tesla to match my Tesla
72 comments
1 day ago
@rides
most viewed right now
online now  12
AEWxNJPW Forbidden Door 6/26/22