Bill Maher Dropping Those Facts Again That They're Not Gonna Like

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section tv / movies

1 month ago '12        #1
12410 page views
236 comments

Mickey Bricks  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 16496 16 K  Slaps total: 1632 1 K
Bill Maher Dropping Those Facts Again That They're Not Gonna Like

+260   

best
worst
236 comments

1 month ago '04        #2
NAKHI ALLAH 
Props total: 57964 57 K  Slaps total: 4146 4 K
Yup
+14   

1 month ago '14        #3
Sphynx 
Props total: 114731 114 K  Slaps total: 28855 28 K
He’s right when he says “It’s trendy” .. I know this from working at a university

In a generation (Gen z) where they shame you with terms like “cis gender” and “heteronormative” and “normie” all these kids wanna be down. And if you not you on the outside looking in. That’s what kids hate the most

It’s great that literally nobody is in the closet anymore because there’s no cool points given for that anymore. And while it also explains the reason why in this generation there’s such a dramatic uptick in LGBTQ youth and adults there’s still some kids out there who just wanna be down

Nowadays the only people who are straight and stand by that sh*t 100 percent are n*ggas and bros (both hated by the LGBTQ community).

Every gay and trans dude is out there proudly because soon as you come out people throw you a pizza party and treat you like you’re so brave and special. And even if you a 100% straight dude, if you don’t act like you’re “an ally” all the time you will be treated like a bigot. Even tho the same people who calling you bigot making fun of you for being a “cig gendered, heteros*xual, boring normie”

Same with every trans woman and lesbian. Only difference is, while with dudes at least there’s a line between the 100% straight dudes and gay dudes, with women these days, besides conservatives Christian/religious women they ALL wanna be in and identify as some kind of gay.

Have you been on Tinder lately? Every liberal woman between the age of 18-35 is either

Bis*xual
Pans*xual
Demis*xual
A s*xual
Queer
Gender neutral
Trans
Non conforming

All with the same septum ring that’s supposed to make them “unique”

All because they don’t want to get teased for being a “normie”. Fact of the matter is most of these women only gonna be gay in their college years and secretly from their family in their 20s. Soon as that biological clock start ticking and their friends start getting married to dudes, they gonna follow that too

But yeah somebody had to say it. And I comment on it with no hate in my heart. Gay people should live their truth, but the kids following a trend need to learn how to be true to themselves. Just speaking on what I see with these kids. Went from NOBODY besides the one flamboyant boy and the one stud in your high school was gay 15 years ago to every third kid identifies as LGBTQ now to fit in

Last edited by Sphynx; 05-21-2022 at 11:55 PM..
+257   

1 month ago '22        #4
Jeffrey in 813 
Props total: 1758 1 K  Slaps total: 617 617
Decided to punch in "Maher" onto Twitter and.... right on schedule...

Of the first, like, 10 or so first results that popped up, this is what I found:

i think i see a pattern
+111   

1 month ago '04        #5
ddash 
Props total: 76554 76 K  Slaps total: 5873 5 K
He right
Bill out there looking like somebody Grandma now tho lol.He got that 2022 Lesbian Face lol
+32   

1 month ago '15        #6
Mtyjoejnblkblnd  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 57140 57 K  Slaps total: 6936 6 K
 Sphynx said
He’s right when he says “It’s trendy” .. I know this from working at a university

In a generation (Gen z) where they shame you with terms like “cis gender” and “heteronormative” and “normie” all these kids wanna be down. And if you not you on the outside looking in. That’s what kids hate the most

It’s great that literally nobody is in the closet anymore because there’s no cool points given for that anymore. And while it also explains the reason why in this generation there’s such a dramatic uptick in LGBTQ youth and adults there’s still some kids out there who just wanna be down

Nowadays the only people who are straight and stand by that sh*t 100 percent are n*ggas and bros (both hated by the LGBTQ community).

Every gay and trans dude is out there proudly because soon as you come out people throw you a pizza party and treat you like you’re so brave and special. And even if you a 100% straight dude, if you don’t act like you’re “an ally” all the time you will be treated like a bigot. Even tho the same people who calling you bigot making fun of you for being a “cig gendered, heteros*xual, boring normie”

Same with every trans woman and lesbian. Only difference is, while with dudes at least there’s a line between the 100% straight dudes and gay dudes, with women these days, besides conservatives Christian/religious women they ALL wanna be in and identify as some kind of gay.

Have you been on Tinder lately? Every liberal woman between the age of 18-35 is either

Bis*xual
Pans*xual
Demis*xual
A s*xual
Queer
Gender neutral
Trans
Non conforming

All because they don’t want to get teased for being a “normie”. Fact of the matter is most of these women only gonna be gay in their college years and secretly from their family in their 20s. Soon as that biological clock start ticking and their friends start getting married to dudes, they gonna follow that too

But yeah somebody had to say it. And I comment on it with no hate in my heart. Gay people should live their truth, but the kids following a trend need to learn how to be true to themselves. Just speaking on what I see with these kids. Went from NOBODY besides the one flamboyant boy and the one stud in your high school was gay 15 years ago to every third kid identifies as LGBTQ now to fit in
Man, ain’t nobody reading all that sh*t bro

1 month ago '05        #7
Micheal C. Will  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 122884 122 K  Slaps total: 14216 14 K
I'm trying to see what he said was wrong though, real talk? Let me know

Because the point he made about kids going through phases is real and I don't even have kids and I know this

He's basically saying things need to move along naturally, and it seems right now it's being forced upon impressionable children whether from their peers, the Internet or at home.
+95   

1 month ago '15        #8
Villain  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 33620 33 K  Slaps total: 3822 3 K
Regular gay people are alright...I'm cool with two normal a*s lesbians I met in the navy.

As far as transformers go and all that other weirdo sh*t, miss me with all that sh*t.

Millennials and Gen Z are going to be looked at as two failed science experiments in the history books for many reasons like this.

Be safe tho.

+78   

1 month ago '06        #9
kip99 
Props total: 12013 12 K  Slaps total: 1282 1 K
Being gay is trendy as fu*k. They are conditioned to think they are gay/trans. Slap away but the truth is the truth. We never grew up looking down at our d*cks thinking we were women lol. fu*k outta here bruh.
+104   

1 month ago '15        #10
naledgestate 
Props total: 35883 35 K  Slaps total: 3173 3 K
 Sphynx said

Props.....but...

+36   

1 month ago '22        #11
K Durants Brush 
Props total: 2237 2 K  Slaps total: 90 90
Brilliant
+5   

1 month ago '22        #12
Pushin P 
Props total: 1916 1 K  Slaps total: 974 974
fu*k transformers
+11   

1 month ago '14        #13
strungout  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 169701 169 K  Slaps total: 37603 37 K
Not the same bill , that proudly said he was a house n*gga on air ????

Not to mention a lot of his black ex's say he uses the word regularly behind close doors as well

1 month ago '16        #14
Supreme God  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x17
Props total: 74376 74 K  Slaps total: 5380 5 K
 Sphynx said

Bis*xual
Pans*xual
Demis*xual
A s*xual
Queer
Gender neutral
Trans
Non conforming

Well said
+19   

1 month ago '05        #15
hbk83 
Props total: 24409 24 K  Slaps total: 4975 4 K
Same people praised him and defended his opinion on abortion rights a few weeks ago.
Now they calling him names lol.
Can people not have a difference of opinion ?
fu*k out of here with your feelings
+52   

1 month ago '15        #16
DamianDragunov 
Props total: 67186 67 K  Slaps total: 9686 9 K
 Mtyjoejnblkblnd said
Man, ain’t nobody reading all that sh*t bro

You should… it was hella informative and proof of it being “trendy”. It’s something I had thought to myself and he jus confirmed it.
+31   

1 month ago '04        #17
Sagat  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 2025 2 K  Slaps total: 400 400
obviously on the right wave length

the fact that any of this is controversial is scary to me
+21   

1 month ago '04        #18
Mike T  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 78047 78 K  Slaps total: 9832 9 K
Over a decade ago, around when I made this account. 1st lesbian I met at my 1st job. is now taking meds to grow a beard & shehe has a terrible looking struggle beard & wants to be a man.

Went to Nevada to get married , because they couldn't get married in Texas.
I just caught up because i got invited to the wedding. Social media caught me up on the transition

Struggle beard coming in on her face .
+18   

1 month ago '18        #19
Oswaldgatesjr  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x12
Props total: 68851 68 K  Slaps total: 23139 23 K
Nominee for post of the year
+5   

1 month ago '06        #20
Storchaveli  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 35216 35 K  Slaps total: 9136 9 K
I’m liberal but I agree with everything he said. Minors can’t consent to s*x for a reason… but they can suddenly decide they’re the opposite gender for the rest of their lives?
+72   

1 month ago '13        #21
wallace45 
Props total: 10989 10 K  Slaps total: 1377 1 K
 Storchaveli said
I’m liberal but I agree with everything he said. Minors can’t consent to s*x for a reason… but they can suddenly decide they’re the opposite gender for the rest of their lives?
This world is upside down... Idk wtf happened over the past few years I miss the 2000's-2010 era
+32   

1 month ago '12        #22
TrillSwag  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 70803 70 K  Slaps total: 12329 12 K
You would think there were tranny grooming programs on every corner the way it’s discussed on here and in the media. Inflation is crazy, houses are being bought out by corporations by the thousands, we live in a full blown police state,political corruption is at a all time high , the wage gap is the worst it’s ever been but y’all focused on less then 1% of the population that want different private parts. Y’all getting programmed for fake outrage to be blind sheep and can’t even see it. Just eating it up like breakfast. It’s pitiful

Last edited by TrillSwag; 05-22-2022 at 02:16 AM..
+29   

1 month ago '14        #23
strungout  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 169701 169 K  Slaps total: 37603 37 K
 Storchaveli said
Some argue that it's not a decision...

The decision is made for you before birth , is what some would say..

1 month ago '21        #24
JackmeriusT 
Props total: 3730 3 K  Slaps total: 61 61
"Talk about a nut allergy..."

+14   

1 month ago '15        #25
naledgestate 
Props total: 35883 35 K  Slaps total: 3173 3 K
Bill better watch out.

They put a hit out on Chapelle. Spooky hours

+14   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+85online now  14
Got a Tesla to match my Tesla
72 comments
1 day ago
@rides
most viewed right now
online now  11
AEWxNJPW Forbidden Door 6/26/22
931 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+22online now  7
Youtube channel recommendations?
92 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
+41online now  3
OT USA sprinter, Noah Lyles, clowns heavily favored, Erri..
77 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy