Kyrie confirms LeBron’s “LeGM” nickname (we all knew but still)

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

most viewed right now
25 replies  @games

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section sports

1 month ago '17        #1
4794 page views
159 comments

Prodigital SC  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x20
Props total: 61278 61 K  Slaps total: 6441 6 K
Kyrie confirms LeBron’s “LeGM” nickname (we all knew but still)

;t=30UFhPQp86a3vfz0S2DwBg
+36   

best
worst
159 comments

1 month ago '18        #2
Armstrong 102 
Props total: 10350 10 K  Slaps total: 3831 3 K
Even more sad. He gets to build his teams to his visions to best benefit himself and he still have more finals losses then wins ahahhahahahahaba smh that's just sad as sh*t. No GOAT status !!
+1   

1 month ago '10        #3
6.Yrs 
Props total: 31419 31 K  Slaps total: 1691 1 K
I think Kyrie just felt like he was being little bro'd.

That plus him looking up to Kobe made him dip.
+52   

1 month ago '10        #4
RedLight 
Props total: 10219 10 K  Slaps total: 773 773
You know what i notice about sh*t like this is that you can't dismiss the sh*t we talk about on here cause it ain't as "crazy" as others make it seem.

Anyone that watches and pay attentions to Lebron and just ball in general can see right through a lot of sh*t lol... we don't fall victims to whatever narrative the NBA tries to sell.

We been knew this and called this out... Lebron be LeGMn on the low and also likes to create stories and narratives around himself where he deflects his failures and shortcomings but embraces wins as if he did it by himself.

If the team loses... it's not Lebrons fault
If the team wins... it's cause Lebron did it

It's been like that for every team Lebron has been in.

sh*t is weird as fu*k to me and i say this as a Lebron fan too

Last edited by RedLight; 05-21-2022 at 12:32 PM..
+60   

1 month ago '16        #5
postemupndunkit 
Props total: 81430 81 K  Slaps total: 9723 9 K
 Armstrong 102 said
Even more sad. He gets to build his teams to his visions to best benefit himself and he still have more finals losses then wins ahahhahahahahaba smh that's just sad as sh*t. No GOAT status !!
Only sad thing is you reacting a video where their laughing and Kyrie said it's dope and turn into a GOAT debate, skip Bayless type sh*t lol.

There's so much more to basketball than tired a*s angles bro
+17   

1 month ago '15        #6
EnigmaticPigeon 
Props total: 69508 69 K  Slaps total: 2746 2 K
LeGm LePuppetMaster. He pullin all the strings

+26   

1 month ago '13        #7
rifair 
Props total: 12929 12 K  Slaps total: 2999 2 K
 Armstrong 102 said
If you go every year you're bound to lose and since you're going every year you're going to encounter teams specifically created to neutralize you
+26   

1 month ago '14        #8
MomsDigMe 
Props total: 13289 13 K  Slaps total: 3728 3 K
 rifair said
If you go every year you're bound to lose and since you're going every year you're going to encounter teams specifically created to neutralize you
So how come the Bulls were 6-0 in the 90's?
+12   

1 month ago '22        #9
Murderers  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9
Props total: 18257 18 K  Slaps total: 4364 4 K
 6.Yrs said
I think Kyrie just felt like he was being little bro'd.
Thank you!!! It's amazing that years later people are still doing deep dives on him leaving trying to make the reasoning more dramatic when this has obviously been why he left to anyone who even remotely followed the situation... This was when Kyrie made his mind up to leave.

+32   

1 month ago '05        #10
cbsepts 
Props total: 7985 7 K  Slaps total: 1279 1 K
 RedLight said
You know what i notice about sh*t like this is that you can't dismiss the sh*t we talk about on here cause it ain't as "crazy" as others make it seem.

Anyone that watches and pay attentions to Lebron and just ball in general can see right through a lot of sh*t lol... we don't fall victims to whatever narrative the NBA tries to sell.

We been knew this and called this out... Lebron be LeGMn on the low and also likes to create stories and narratives around himself where he deflects his failures and shortcomings but embraces wins as if he did it by himself.

Lebron never says any of that sh*t....yall do..
Yall make up sh*t and run with it as fact....

He's been one of the most influential players in history so of course he gets consulted with moves for the team....why is this a surprise?
+28   

1 month ago '09        #11
MakaveliToDon91  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x12
Props total: 51894 51 K  Slaps total: 14440 14 K
 RedLight said

I dont know what u talking about. Lebron gets blamed for everything. They scream his shortcomings and whisper his success on here. Its all over the same forum u posting in right now. The funny thing is u see it too. What else do u want?

At the end of the day lebron been mvp of the finals 4 times, only one other player done it more. He gon be the all time leading scorer wit a record that wont be broken for decades, and make sure u dont a*sociate this gm sh*t wit his play on the court which is top 2 all time easily and it wont be a discussion by the time he retire

And why every time this n*gga kyie open his mouth he either mention Bron directly or shoot a sub his way? Go on and play wit him n*gga we know u miss it

Last edited by MakaveliToDon91; 05-22-2022 at 12:30 AM..
+7   

1 month ago '19        #12
Thisizdray 
Props total: 10139 10 K  Slaps total: 1419 1 K
Y’all know most star players have heavy input on team moves.

Y’all think Kobe wasn’t consulted before every move the lakers made and couldn’t veto said moves or demand certain moved be made????

Remember Kobe was going to request a trade before the lakers made the moves he wanted to get gasol.
+27   

1 month ago '19        #13
FrivolousSports 
Props total: 117006 117 K  Slaps total: 27581 27 K
He admired that kinda power thats why he has that kinda power in brooklyn
+10   

1 month ago '04        #14
slimboyballer  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 62733 62 K  Slaps total: 15677 15 K
LeBron doing the same thing Tom Brady doing in Tampa. Go ask why BA stepped down and became a consultant lol
+10   

1 month ago '09        #15
MakaveliToDon91  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x12
Props total: 51894 51 K  Slaps total: 14440 14 K
 cbsepts said
Lebron never says any of that sh*t....yall do..
Yall make up sh*t and run with it as fact....

He's been one of the most influential players in history so of course he gets consulted with moves for the team....why is this a surprise?
It aint a surprise. Hes a clown. Elite players across all sports have influence on the team. This same bozo kyrie was on public podcasts talking about they dont got a head coach. Then got swept in round 1 while playing like trash, missing every big shot and playin like dog sh*t. He a clown if we being real, been ho’ing himself since he left Bron. Prolly why he cant help but reminisce
+5   

1 month ago '16        #16
kuul  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x11
Props total: 131406 131 K  Slaps total: 14199 14 K
 Armstrong 102 said
More finals losses than most of the nba. Only 2 teams were available for that stat every year.
+2   

1 month ago '16        #17
kuul  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x11
Props total: 131406 131 K  Slaps total: 14199 14 K
 MomsDigMe said
Wasnt 6 years straight. Also thats more of a compliment to compare him to jordan just to knock him down a peg or 2. Aint like you could say shawn kemp wouldve owned the mavericks or charles barkley wouldve beat the spurs in 5.
+8   

1 month ago '05        #18
Stuart Scott  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x31
Props total: 80096 80 K  Slaps total: 11682 11 K
 Thisizdray said

Y’all think Kobe wasn’t consulted before every move the lakers made and couldn’t veto said moves or demand certain moved be made????

Remember Kobe was going to request a trade before the lakers made the moves he wanted to get gasol.
It happens in every sport too
+3   

1 month ago '09        #19
iamsoulja 
Props total: 10594 10 K  Slaps total: 1751 1 K
All superstars have the same pull y’all just love to hate Lebron James

3:28
+14   

1 month ago '14        #20
215Philly  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x18
Props total: 115080 115 K  Slaps total: 39287 39 K
 MomsDigMe said
Because the talent pool was lower than today

1 month ago '10        #21
M2CEO  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 15127 15 K  Slaps total: 2060 2 K
Is Kyrie requesting a trade to LA soon? All this LeBron talk coming from him is cringe.

1 month ago '11        #22
Gamemusic 
Props total: 13118 13 K  Slaps total: 1074 1 K
 Thisizdray said

Yeah they're talking about this like it's some foreign concept lol. He's a superstar player. Of course he has input on the team.
+6   

1 month ago '05        #23
That Dude 
Props total: 15962 15 K  Slaps total: 1838 1 K
I swear to God LeGM started on Boxden, I ain't never heard anyone use that term till here. Along with the MJ cry face. We legends bro's
+13   

1 month ago '20        #24
RTJ 
Props total: 19667 19 K  Slaps total: 1637 1 K
 iamsoulja said
All superstars have the same pull y’all just love to hate Lebron James

3:28
It's not even that

His stans pretend he doesn't r*pe and pillage the youth of these teams to build HIS team

LeGM confirmed

1 month ago '22        #25
Candidnigga 
Props total: 7053 7 K  Slaps total: 883 883
 murderers said
Thank you!!! It's amazing that years later people are still doing deep dives on him leaving trying to make the reasoning more dramatic when this has obviously been why he left to anyone who even remotely followed the situation... This was when Kyrie made his mind up to leave.

Bro till this day. This is one of the most disrespectful questions iv seen a reporter ask a athlete.

bi*ch asked if he looks at lebron lile a "father figure"

+11   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+19online now  18
Youtube channel recommendations?
73 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
+26online now  6
Rookie challenges LeBron "He’s going to have to show me he’s better than m..
79 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
online now  4
Video inside Jun 25 - NYC's speed cameras will now operate 24/7
116 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
+66online now  2
Jun 25 - Trump Backed Candidate Mary Miller Says the Quiet Part Out Loud