Lords of the Fallen 2, Next Gen Only PC/PS5/Series X

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

most viewed right now
16 replies  @games

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section games

1 month ago '12        #1
339 page views
3 comments

OldBusiness  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 205058 205 K  Slaps total: 11880 11 K
Lords of the Fallen 2, Next Gen Only PC/PS5/Series X

Polish studio C.I. Games plans to release Lords of the Fallen 2 next year. The company also boasts record financial results thanks to the success of Sniper Ghost Warrior Contracts 2.

“Lords of the Fallen 2 is our biggest project yet. We will launch a marketing campaign in the third quarter of this year, and the premiere is scheduled for 2023. Game development is progressing according to plan,” said CEO Marek Tymiński during a conference call with investors.

The game is for PC and “next-gen” Xbox and PlayStation at the same time, which seems to rule out PS4 and Xbox One.

The first part of the series was released in 2014, inspired by the Dark Souls series. A sequel was announced the same year, but the project ran into problems. The studio was involved in the development of the sequel Defiantbut after a few months terminated the contract.

Currently C.I. Games simultaneously releases the next part of the sniper series, as well as a survival game developed by a Czech studio BatFields.

Referring to the above results, the company made a profit of PLN 36.81 million in 2021. June premiere Sniper Ghost Warrior Contracts 2 was decisive. In 2021, the project brought about 61% of revenue.

“We hope that Lords of the Fallen 2, due out next year, will be a major business milestone for CI Games. We plan to launch more projects, including Sniper Ghost Warrior Next and Project Survive, also in the coming years,” Tyminsky said.
For those who didn't play the original it was a Souls Like copy cat before a ton of other companies started copying Souls games lol. Had a pretty cool story/some good lore but overall it was just okay.

The OG Looked pretty bad on consoles, but the PC Version looked damn good

+3   

best
worst
3 comments

1 month ago '16        #2
Quinn 
Props total: 14632 14 K  Slaps total: 2847 2 K
consoles bout to hold PC back again
+2   

1 month ago '17        #3
Naga Sadow  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x23
Props total: 228127 228 K  Slaps total: 18329 18 K
 OldBusiness said
For those who didn't play the original it was a Souls Like copy cat before a ton of other companies started copying Souls games lol. Had a pretty cool story/some good lore but overall it was just okay.

The OG Looked pretty bad on consoles, but the PC Version looked damn good

Wasn't this the first Souls copycat?

+1   

1 month ago '12        #4
OldBusiness  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4 OP
Props total: 205058 205 K  Slaps total: 11880 11 K
 Naga Sadow said
Wasn't this the first Souls copycat?

Yep lol, came out around the same time as dark souls 2 it was so early I think. I ran thru it back then, when I bought it the homies said I was crazy lol
+1   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+18online now  18
Youtube channel recommendations?
73 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
+38online now  9
Robert Downey Jr pulled off one of the greatest entertainment career comebacks..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+73online now  6
Video inside Darth Vader | Sith Lord
64 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+25online now  4
Nostalgia of growing up in New Orleans, all my Louisianimals get in here!!
64 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy