Norman Reedus confirms death stranding pt2

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT
most viewed right now
+69  110
198 replies  @wild'ish

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section games

1 month ago '04        #1
857 page views
28 comments

Jae_Hood_354 
Props total: 10461 10 K  Slaps total: 1023 1 K
Norman Reedus confirms death stranding pt2

visit this link https://www.ign.com/artic .. source=twitter
+4   

best
worst
28 comments

1 month ago '12        #2
Faythung  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 28278 28 K  Slaps total: 2505 2 K
I loved death Stranding, incredibly unique concept executed really well. Really good to see exploration and inventiveness in the huge budget AAA sphere.

The story was ridiculous and nonsensical but the atmosphere and the gameplay was A1.
+4   

1 month ago '14        #3
NewLegends  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 19434 19 K  Slaps total: 2647 2 K
I’m gonna have to give this a try eventually but fed ex Oregon Trail just isn’t an attractive idea
+7   

1 month ago '21        #4
ATMBEATZ 
Props total: 8668 8 K  Slaps total: 615 615
it was good, but need more to do & more random giant bosses lurking

plus we still never got to the moon

i thought this game was going to have space travel lowkey lol

this other ps5 game looks like the idea

Last edited by ATMBEATZ; 05-22-2022 at 08:41 AM..
+3   

1 month ago '09        #5
Tom B. Stone 
Props total: 19204 19 K  Slaps total: 3177 3 K
Pass
+4   

1 month ago '07        #6
joshdogg26  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 28596 28 K  Slaps total: 3383 3 K
first game was dope, but not for everyone. the different tools you unlock as you go along give a great sense of progression and open-endedness in terms of how you tackle any given situation. it's a unique and beautiful game, with typical kojima quirkiness in its story and cinematics. we should reward people for taking risks and not just making cookie cutter ubisoft open world game #328404012.

with that said, the original story was pretty self-contained and didn't leave room for a sequel, not that that will stop him from coming up with a reason. I'd hope if they do another one, it will have a different gameplay loop.
+5   

1 month ago '14        #7
RR1986 
Props total: 3857 3 K  Slaps total: 193 193
 NewLegends said
Iím gonna have to give this a try eventually but fed ex Oregon Trail just isnít an attractive idea
+3   

1 month ago '17        #8
SPdaGOAT  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 105105 105 K  Slaps total: 39405 39 K
Wonder where they gonna take the story
+1   

1 month ago '05        #9
Micheal C. Will  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 123213 123 K  Slaps total: 14227 14 K
I keep trying to play this game, I'll install play a little then uninstall a month later

I even copped the director's cut on PC. I keep hearing the game has an amazing story and I can see it just with the little bit that I've played but man the postal service aspect of the game just keeps me losing interest for some reason.
+3   

1 month ago '17        #10
Naga Sadow  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x23
Props total: 228785 228 K  Slaps total: 18410 18 K
I tried my best to like this game and forced myself to complete it and was left confused and angry. Game made no damn sense and the gameplay was annoying. And it had quite possibly the worst menu interface in the longest. Game was gorgeous and the voice acting was great. I just didn't like watching corn and bunion picking cut scenes.
+4   

1 month ago '12        #11
videoshirt  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 18679 18 K  Slaps total: 4160 4 K
i tried to play this game twice and stopped both times

i want to give it at least one more try

i was totally turned off by the overly complicated menus and stuff.. kojima needs to put down the crack

all im doing is walking from point A to point B and i'm sitting here looking at these ridiculously complex menus and figuring out the best way to hold items and... man.. i just had to play something else instead
+3   

1 month ago '17        #12
SPdaGOAT  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 105105 105 K  Slaps total: 39405 39 K
 Micheal C. Will said
I keep trying to play this game, I'll install play a little then uninstall a month later

I even copped the director's cut on PC. I keep hearing the game has an amazing story and I can see it just with the little bit that I've played but man the postal service aspect of the game just keeps me losing interest for some reason.
Watch a video on YouTube on the plot summary. Be like that with some games
+1   

Top 10 most propped recently  1 month ago '20        #13
OniEdition  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 13139 13 K  Slaps total: 4320 4 K
death Stranding 2: Amazon Prime Edition

Dont ask me sh*t!
+1   

1 month ago '11        #14
gc le phresh 
Props total: 1753 1 K  Slaps total: 102 102
I really tried to like but running around like Amazon deliver packages and hooking up internet.

Its beautiful looking game music is great but boring and too open
+1   

1 month ago '05        #15
P-Hill 
Props total: 36476 36 K  Slaps total: 2346 2 K
Let’s go !!!!! @
+1   

1 month ago '17        #16
LeDicc James 
Props total: 1515 1 K  Slaps total: 232 232
 videoshirt said
i tried to play this game twice and stopped both times

i want to give it at least one more try

i was totally turned off by the overly complicated menus and stuff.. kojima needs to put down the crack

all im doing is walking from point A to point B and i'm sitting here looking at these ridiculously complex menus and figuring out the best way to hold items and... man.. i just had to play something else instead

You could just hit triangle to auto organize thatís what I did 99% of the time or fabricate the cart to carry most stuff
+2   

1 month ago '18        #17
TheLuminousOne  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x10
Props total: 66021 66 K  Slaps total: 3584 3 K
I skipped a lot of games these past few years.
sh*t today be too real to dwell in make belief.
+1   

1 month ago '12        #18
videoshirt  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 18679 18 K  Slaps total: 4160 4 K
 LeDicc James said
You could just hit triangle to auto organize thatís what I did 99% of the time or fabricate the cart to carry most stuff
i'll have to do that cuz i don't give a crap about organizing items.. thanks
+2   

1 month ago '10        #19
#JewLife 
Props total: 23004 23 K  Slaps total: 5649 5 K
Can’t wait. Needs more standard gun f*ghts / boss f*ghts and less of the BTs bullsh*t. Maybe water transport as well
+1   

1 month ago '14        #20
Kyu  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x39
Props total: 256400 256 K  Slaps total: 29970 29 K
 Faythung said
I loved death Stranding, incredibly unique concept executed really well. Really good to see exploration and inventiveness in the huge budget AAA sphere.

The story was ridiculous and nonsensical but the atmosphere and the gameplay was A1.
 joshdogg26 said
first game was dope, but not for everyone. the different tools you unlock as you go along give a great sense of progression and open-endedness in terms of how you tackle any given situation. it's a unique and beautiful game, with typical kojima quirkiness in its story and cinematics. we should reward people for taking risks and not just making cookie cutter ubisoft open world game #328404012.

with that said, the original story was pretty self-contained and didn't leave room for a sequel, not that that will stop him from coming up with a reason. I'd hope if they do another one, it will have a different gameplay loop.
 SPdaGOAT said
Watch a video on YouTube on the plot summary. Be like that with some games
 P-Hill said
Let’s go !!!!! @
Yo during the pandemic stay at home era I was a gawd in this game. I was working from home the entire time so I was playing this everyday. I was at one point either the highest ranked or at least top 3 in the world with the highest Porter Grade which is 471. I also got over 100 million LIKES

I stopped playing hardcore last summer 21 when the DLC dropped on PS5 and at the time I never seen anyone with a higher grade than 471. I mastered this game and can’t wait for the sequel.

+4   

1 month ago '14        #21
 #JewLife said
Can’t wait. Needs more standard gun f*ghts / boss f*ghts and less of the BTs bullsh*t. Maybe water transport as well
What I want for a sequel? Well it depends on how far they go into the story. They could really do some time travel stuff in this game like the first game. I can see a story where BB is older and she is now delivering for BRIDGES connecting the rest of the world with the help of an older Sam. As I’ve been saying the entire world needs to be reconnected so Sam and BB will need to do so. But this time they will have better traversal methods. Amelie said she only delayed the death Stranding so basically the process can begin at anytime. Also we never see Higgs actually die so they can bring him back. I also would like to play as Fragile delivering packages somehow. We need to traverse on Fragiles ship as well. We also need a BRIDGES air traversal
Vehicle and maybe a submarine or something. Man idk I just know my body is ready

1 month ago '14        #22
 ATMBEATZ said
it was good, but need more to do & more random giant bosses lurking

plus we still never got to the moon
The moon is the climax of the story. I believe we will eventually get the Ludens suit

Notice he has on the Ludens Mask which was Die-Hardmans mask who got it from Bridgette Strand. At the end of the game Die-Hardman stops wearing the mask. I think the Ludens suit is the suit Bridges will build so Sam can go into space.

Another thing is the original Ludens was a girl

So Maybe BB28 all grown up gets to wear the suit as well?

Last edited by Kyu; 05-22-2022 at 08:22 AM..
+1   

1 month ago '14        #23
@ The sequel might be more like Metal Gear in regards to the gameplay. Less deliveries, more guns and action. More stealth and melee combat
+2   

1 month ago '16        #24
Hoggystyle  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 93856 93 K  Slaps total: 10368 10 K
 Kyu said
@ The sequel might be more like Metal Gear in regards to the gameplay. Less deliveries, more guns and action. More stealth and melee combat
+1   

1 month ago '14        #25
 Hoggystyle said
In the first game the terrorists camps were created on a small scale. If they take another 3-4 years to make the sequel they can create the camps like the bases in Metal Gear. The camps in death Stranding were fun but the layouts were basic. Maybe itís because of the death stranding but now that the weather goes back to normal the terrorists can now build more detailed and secure facilities where we can now venture through them to take out enemies?

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  15
Video inside GET THE fu-k OFF EXCHANGES Voyager Digital suspends withdrawals
37 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
online now  15
Video inside Mya back in her prime VS Halle Berry back in her prime
63 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
-37online now  15
Image(s) inside Glamorous heiress, 45, charged with having s*x with 14-year-old boy fo..
267 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+194online now  12
Image(s) inside My new Day 2 Day bucket
259 comments
2 days ago
@rides
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy