May 20 - FASCIST FRIDAY: Republicans now trying to BAN BOOK AT PRIVATE SELLERS

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

1 month ago '18        #1
1544 page views
63 comments

GoBucks  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x15
Props total: 75587 75 K  Slaps total: 6274 6 K
May 20 - FASCIST FRIDAY: Republicans now trying to BAN BOOK AT PRIVATE SELLERS

visit this link https://twitter.com/sopandeb/status/1527404164103421954

(WGHP) — A book retailer may be facing a legal f*ght in Virginia over selling certain young adult books.

Attorney and state delegate Tim Anderson and his client Tommy Altman, a congressional candidate in the district around Virginia Beach, said “the Virginia Beach Circuit Court has found probable cause that the books “Gender Queer” and “A Court of Mist and Fury” are obscene to unrestricted viewing by minors.”

The post goes on to say that Altman has directed Anderson’s office to “seek a restraining order against Barnes and Noble and Virginia Beach Schools” in order to stop the sale or loaning of these books to minors without parental consent.

+12   

best
worst
63 comments

1 month ago '17        #2
Lazy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 36649 36 K  Slaps total: 4915 4 K
+8   

1 month ago '17        #3
yousabitch 
Props total: 25357 25 K  Slaps total: 7535 7 K
im with it....that trans sh*t is ridiculous.....in before everyone slaps me and says its them trying to take away our rights....im a registered democrat by the way

1 month ago '16        #4
Homer Pimpson 
Props total: 43710 43 K  Slaps total: 9192 9 K
One thing rescumlicans got right

1 month ago '15        #5
MisterHawkins 
Props total: 17237 17 K  Slaps total: 1650 1 K
 yousabi*ch said
im with it....that trans sh*t is ridiculous.....in before everyone slaps me and says its them trying to take away our rights....im a registered democrat by the way
It’s a book in a bookstore. How are trans people THAT much on your mind where they can’t even have a book? You think little kids are going to Barnes n noble by themselves to buy this book? I be agreeing with the trans sh*t but at some point enough is enough those people aren’t bothering me what’s the point of attacking them constantly?
+31   

1 month ago '17        #6
Pythagoras  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 61352 61 K  Slaps total: 12954 12 K
 yousabi*ch said
You stupid n*ggas will give up freedoms over anything.
+26   

Top 10 most propped recently  1 month ago '06        #7
Skateboard T  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 112140 112 K  Slaps total: 23518 23 K
 MisterHawkins said
It’s a book in a bookstore. How are trans people THAT much on your mind where they can’t even have a book? You think little kids are going to Barnes n noble by themselves to buy this book? I be agreeing with the trans sh*t but at some point enough is enough those people aren’t bothering me what’s the point of attacking them constantly?
Exactly. This is a direct a*sault on the first amendment. There is at least SOME legitimate, although tortured, logic underlying their efforts to control and censor school curriculum. But this sh*t is just straight up weird and unconstitutional.

The hardcore anti-gay/anti-trans dudes are always the ones who are the most sus.

The fact that they think about it that much makes it seem not so much a concern as an obsession.
+18   

1 month ago '17        #8
Ifeellikekobe  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 84109 84 K  Slaps total: 7057 7 K
 MisterHawkins said
There are States banning trans people with only like 3 trans people in the fu*king state. There using those people as a weak sauce scapegoat. Its a bunch bullsh*t
+8   

1 month ago '04        #9
NAKHI ALLAH 
Props total: 58036 58 K  Slaps total: 4147 4 K
 MisterHawkins said
Facts
+3   

1 month ago '18        #10
ChrisPartlowFro 
Props total: 41753 41 K  Slaps total: 5219 5 K
Where’s the Elawn-First Amendefenders?

This sh*t combined with DeSantis shows that the GOP is clearly waging war on Rights. Pretty irrefutable.
+19   

1 month ago '18        #11
GoBucks  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x15 OP
I wonder what it feels like to realize you agree with nazi tactics as a human in 2022.

Couldn’t be me.
+11   

1 month ago '21        #12
Pasta Pete  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 2863 2 K  Slaps total: 2372 2 K
democrats banned to k*ll a mockingbird and maus, among others

1 month ago '04        #13
ItAlY2BkLyN 
Props total: 41601 41 K  Slaps total: 9030 9 K
They did it with the anarchist cookbook back in the day too

1 month ago '16        #14
00010111  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 57144 57 K  Slaps total: 5638 5 K
What's the point in trying to ban books in the internet era?

You can't scrub the net of epubs.
+8   

1 month ago '17        #15
yousabitch 
Props total: 25357 25 K  Slaps total: 7535 7 K
 MisterHawkins said
they are not on my mind but i dont need to see a bunch of trans sh*t when i go out to the store...next thing you know there are trans paintings, statues, t shirts, candles all over target...fu*k what you say kids dont need to be exposed to that disgusting heathenous sh*t ....every show you watch now they are trying to normalize this sh*t....

1 month ago '05        #16
knowTHEledge 
Props total: 13294 13 K  Slaps total: 928 928
Not the party of free speech?!

This must be fake news

+13   

1 month ago '18        #17
ChrisPartlowFro 
Props total: 41753 41 K  Slaps total: 5219 5 K
 Pasta Pete said
democrats banned to k*ll a mockingbird and maus, among others
y’all out here on burner accounts lying this how low you’ve sunk.
+12   

1 month ago '21        #18
Pasta Pete  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 2863 2 K  Slaps total: 2372 2 K
 ChrisPartlowFro said
stupid f*g**t

1 month ago '18        #19
GoBucks  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x15 OP
 ItAlY2BkLyN said
They did it with the anarchist cookbook back in the day too
Now we’re comparing an instructional text for creating explosives and LSD to gender identity.
+7   

1 month ago '12        #20
OldBusiness  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 205136 205 K  Slaps total: 11887 11 K
 ChrisPartlowFro said
A school board in Mukilteo(spelling) WA banned To k*ll a Mockingbird for its curse words and nudity. The county voted roughly 60% democrat.

All of it is stupid IMO just like the op. Whataboutisms(what he pushed) isn’t an answer to stuff like this tho
+4   

1 month ago '04        #21
ItAlY2BkLyN 
Props total: 41601 41 K  Slaps total: 9030 9 K
 Lord God said
Now we’re comparing an instructional text for creating explosives and LSD to gender identity.
we're not comparing anything. We're illustrating another example of barring private bookstores from selling certain types of books

1 month ago '15        #22
MisterHawkins 
Props total: 17237 17 K  Slaps total: 1650 1 K
 yousabi*ch said
they are not on my mind but i dont need to see a bunch of trans sh*t when i go out to the store...next thing you know there are trans paintings, statues, t shirts, candles all over target...fu*k what you say kids dont need to be exposed to that disgusting heathenous sh*t ....every show you watch now they are trying to normalize this sh*t....
I agree, but they don’t bother me enough for me to attack them and try to get tranny books banned and all kinds of bullsh*t. They’re humans too why can’t they just live how they wanna if they wanna dress like women and suck a d*ck that sh*t ain’t bothering me just tell them stay over there and I’ll stay where I’m at. Simple
+3   

1 month ago '12        #23
OldBusiness  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 205136 205 K  Slaps total: 11887 11 K
Less than 1.3% of Americans are trans. I think it’s time people who follow either party ask themselves why are politicians regardless of party so focused on this symbolic sh*t that has an effect on next to nobody in the nation. There are far more pressing matters going on in the nation and this just looks like a distraction/ultimate waste of everyone’s time.

You all dedicate so much of your time on here even to arguing about sh*t for a group of individuals you more than likely won’t even encounter in person.

Plenty of you love pointing to shootings and saying “they’re distracting us from something!!!!”…..yet those types of post never happen in situations like these.
+7   

1 month ago '05        #24
Fauby  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 40192 40 K  Slaps total: 4532 4 K
I would love to see all these major "leftest Liberal" companies the right claim they are, just say fu*k it we are no longer going to operate in republican states and see how fu*ked up they would get more then they already are.

Pull a NBA all-star game in North Carolina move
+3   

1 month ago '21        #25
Tlatoani  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 27091 27 K  Slaps total: 7274 7 K
 Ifeellikekobe said
There are States banning trans people with only like 3 trans people in the fu*king state. There using those people as a weak sauce scapegoat. Its a bunch bullsh*t
Motherfu*kers still be broke as fu*k with no jobs but happy as hell 2 kids can't participate in swim
+6   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+26online now  23
Video inside Woman exposes her son's Father for only feeding his son
345 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+182online now  21
Video inside Kevin Samuels - He accepted the harsh truth 🤷🏾*♂&..
169 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+76online now  21
Video inside "i never wanted it!!!" rockwilder breaks into tears over the effects fa..
112 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+36online now  12
Video inside The Euphrates River is Drying Up, is the Prophecy True?
73 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy