Damn. OG Red Power Ranger out here doing PPP scams

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT
most viewed right now
72 replies  @wild'ish

most viewed right now
+32  70
62 replies  @sports

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section wild 'ish

1 month ago '20        #1
2763 page views
41 comments

HTownRealtor  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x22
Props total: 6855 6 K  Slaps total: 733 733
Damn. OG Red Power Ranger out here doing PPP scams

They busted the original red power ranger

visit this link https://comicbook.com/pow .. charged-fraud/

The Department of Justice has named 18 people in a federal indictment, charging them with violations of conspiracy to commit wire fraud in the Eastern District of Texas, and the group of 18 defendants includes Mighty Morphin Power Rangers star Austin St. John. St. John, whose real name is Jason Lawrence Geiger, is the show's original Red Ranger, and while we are still waiting for more details on the charges, the release from U.S. Attorney Brit Featherston says that the 18 defendants have either been arrested or summoned for appearance before a federal magistrate judge. If convicted, the 18 charged could be facing up to 20 years in prison.

According to the indictment, Geiger is alleged to have been a part of a scheme to defraud lenders and the Small Business Administration's Paycheck Protection Program (PPP). Michael Hill is alleged to have recruited others to use an existing business or create a business to submit applications to obtain PPP funding, and on the applications, the defendants are alleged to have misrepresented material information. You can read the excerpt from the official release by the Department of Justice and the list of defendants below.

Michael Lewayne Hill, a/k/a Tank, 47, of Mineral Wells;

Andrew Charles Moran, 43, of Lewisville;

Peter Keovongphet, a/k/a Lil' Pete, 34, of Ft. Lauderdale, FL;

Ty Alan Burkhart, 34, of Frisco;

Jason Lawrence Geiger, a/k/a Austin St. John a/k/a the Red Power Ranger, 47, of McKinney;

Eric Reed Marascio, a/k/a Phoenix Marcon, 50, of Allen;

Christopher Lee McElfresh, 43, of Frisco;

Cord Dean Newman, 44, of Homosassa, FL;

Elmer Omar Ayala, 45, of Midlothian;

Gregory Fitzgerald Hatley, Jr., 38, of Allen;

Alexander Eric Cortesano, 52, of Dallas;

Arthur Atik Pongtaratik, 33, of Carrollton;

Miles Justin Urias, 34, of Richardson;

Fabian C. Hernandez, 44, of Lake Alfred, FL;

Daniel Lee Warren, 33, address unknown;

Rajaa Bensellam, 49, of Allen;

Hadi Mohammed Taffal, 50, of Allen; and

Jonathon James Spencer, a/k/a Spence, 33, of Rowlett.

The release from the Department of Justice reads "According to the indictment, the defendants, led by Michael Hill and Andrew Moran, are alleged to have executed a scheme to defraud lenders and the Small Business Administration's (SBA's) Paycheck Protection Program (PPP). Hill is alleged to have recruited co-conspirators to use an existing business or create a business to submit applications to obtain PPP funding. Once enlisted, Moran is alleged to have a*sisted his co-conspirators with the application paperwork, including fabricating supporting documentation and submitting the application through the online portals. On the applications, the defendants are alleged to have misrepresented material information such as the true nature of their business, the number of employees, and the amount of payroll.

Based on these material misrepresentations, the SBA and other financial institutions approved and issued loans to the defendants. Once in receipt of the fraudulently obtained funds, the defendants did not use the money as intended, such as to pay employee salaries, cover fixed debt or utility payments, or continue health care benefits for employees. Instead, the defendants typically paid Hill and Moran, transferred money to their personal accounts, and spent the funds on various personal purchases. In other instances, the defendants sent the fraudulently obtained funds to Jonathon Spencer for purported investment in foreign exchange markets. In total, the defendants are alleged to have fraudulently obtained at least 16 loans and at least $3.5 million.

If convicted, the defendants each face up to 20 years in federal prison."
+10   

best
worst
41 comments

1 month ago '14        #2
Cuttysark 
Props total: 49472 49 K  Slaps total: 3386 3 K
They listed dude real government name then added aka the red power ranger

Last edited by Cuttysark; 05-20-2022 at 06:19 AM..
+58   

1 month ago '04        #3
kniccalodeon 
Props total: 12575 12 K  Slaps total: 594 594
My man really fu*ked up his bag for the 30 year reunion. sh*t.
+18   

1 month ago '18        #4
Mr Tibbs 
Props total: 33669 33 K  Slaps total: 3134 3 K

googled old dude and thought it was the fat goofball at first…..

then googled them two goofballs and I can see why he did it…
+21   

1 month ago '20        #5
Doombot 
Props total: 2005 2 K  Slaps total: 115 115
I was always team Tommy but damn Red Ranger never recovered
+8   

1 month ago '14        #6
Ken Spiffy Jr 
Props total: 1597 1 K  Slaps total: 13 13
Free Jason, Tommy gotcha hoe mane.

Last edited by Ken Spiffy Jr; 05-20-2022 at 07:39 AM..
+30   

1 month ago '11        #7
awww  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 66884 66 K  Slaps total: 47109 47 K
people all over said social media were saying stay away, yet they still was fu*king with these honey pot a*s loans. But mostly they’ve been going at people that spent over a million so the smaller people that took out round 10-20k ok I guess
+9   

1 month ago '16        #8
smokeytheblunt2 
Props total: 62536 62 K  Slaps total: 3705 3 K
it really says aka the red power ranger…….
+11   

1 month ago '04        #9
xbossxplayax 
Props total: 26545 26 K  Slaps total: 4707 4 K
dangling that little bit of "free" money was worth it if they could bait some folks to lock them up
+7   

Top 10 most propped recently  1 month ago '20        #10
OniEdition  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 12085 12 K  Slaps total: 3972 3 K
Red was always a lame anyway.

Now White & Green?
+6   

1 month ago '10        #11
Account001 
Props total: 4523 4 K  Slaps total: 1022 1 K
Seet aayah
+9   

1 month ago '22        #12
usafveteran  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 3706 3 K  Slaps total: 275 275
Respect to Tommy he’s at every con cashing out. Those who get famous and can’t stay famous always crash out. I really don’t get not saving some money and going to med school, law school, or some other high paying profession.
+8   

1 month ago '17        #13
becoolhomie2  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x15
Props total: 20826 20 K  Slaps total: 7242 7 K
Smh
+1   

1 month ago '18        #14
9shots92bricks  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 15031 15 K  Slaps total: 2290 2 K
 awww said
people all over said social media were saying stay away, yet they still was fu*king with these honey pot a*s loans. But mostly they’ve been going at people that spent over a million so the smaller people that took out round 10-20k ok I guess
Nah they coming for them in about 3 years

Just like when the irs does its audits when they target a specific age group and year filed
+6   

1 month ago '20        #15
adak31 
Props total: 22968 22 K  Slaps total: 635 635
 awww said
They ok for now

+5   

1 month ago '18        #16
Steve Gee97  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 33297 33 K  Slaps total: 4534 4 K
Jason could have been on YouTube making Vlogs on his channel and telling old War stories from his days as a Power Ranger....

I pray that Zack is ok though. I saw him on Christy Carlson Romano's channel. Dude hasn't aged in years.

We already know that Tommy does Comic Con.

Billy should be ok. I didn't know how he was gay though. He was a good advisor to the team and had the guts to swallow his pride and give his Zeo Crystal to Tonya. I don't think they was ready for a man to be the Yellow Ranger back in 1996.

Aisha looks MILFy nowadays.

Adam is still on TV doing voice-over work
+5   

1 month ago '18        #17
Steve Gee97  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 33297 33 K  Slaps total: 4534 4 K
 usafveteran said
Respect to Tommy he’s at every con cashing out. Those who get famous and can’t stay famous always crash out. I really don’t get not saving some money and going to med school, law school, or some other high paying profession.

Tommy was the Green Ranger/White Ranger...

He saved the show once he became the leader.

Jason knew that the team was in good hands and didn't cry about it.

Tommy being a real nikka, repayed Jason by letting him use the Gold Ranger powers.

Off topic but I find it ironic that him and JDF don't get along in real life. Him and Tommy were tighter than Giraffe pu**y on the show.
+6   

1 month ago '22        #18
usafveteran  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 3706 3 K  Slaps total: 275 275
 Steve Gee97 said

Jason knew that the team was in good hands and didn't cry about it.

Tommy being a real nikka, repayed Jason by letting him use the Gold Ranger powers.

Off topic but I find it ironic that him and JDF don't get along in real life. Him and Tommy were tighter than Giraffe pu**y on the show.
I see you’re a real fan like myself, “we were playing power rangers” was our go to excuse to fu*k a n*gga up on the playground back then. I remember I had the head flip blue ranger toy and the belt with the pop out coin. Everyone was catching hands in the name of the Power Rangers those years!

But to your point most shows the characters that are the closest on camera hate each other in real life, fu*king jealousy most of the time!
+5   

1 month ago '21        #19
Playboy69  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x15
Props total: 39484 39 K  Slaps total: 4230 4 K
 HTownRealtor said
They busted the original red power ranger

The Department of Justice has named 18 people in a federal indictment, charging them with violations of conspiracy to commit wire fraud in the Eastern District of Texas, and the group of 18 defendants includes Mighty Morphin Power Rangers star Austin St. John. St. John, whose real name is Jason Lawrence Geiger, is the show's original Red Ranger, and while we are still waiting for more details on the charges, the release from U.S. Attorney Brit Featherston says that the 18 defendants have either been arrested or summoned for appearance before a federal magistrate judge. If convicted, the 18 charged could be facing up to 20 years in prison.

According to the indictment, Geiger is alleged to have been a part of a scheme to defraud lenders and the Small Business Administration's Paycheck Protection Program (PPP). Michael Hill is alleged to have recruited others to use an existing business or create a business to submit applications to obtain PPP funding, and on the applications, the defendants are alleged to have misrepresented material information. You can read the excerpt from the official release by the Department of Justice and the list of defendants below.

Michael Lewayne Hill, a/k/a Tank, 47, of Mineral Wells;

Andrew Charles Moran, 43, of Lewisville;

Peter Keovongphet, a/k/a Lil' Pete, 34, of Ft. Lauderdale, FL;

Ty Alan Burkhart, 34, of Frisco;

Jason Lawrence Geiger, a/k/a Austin St. John a/k/a the Red Power Ranger, 47, of McKinney;

Eric Reed Marascio, a/k/a Phoenix Marcon, 50, of Allen;

Christopher Lee McElfresh, 43, of Frisco;

Cord Dean Newman, 44, of Homosassa, FL;

Elmer Omar Ayala, 45, of Midlothian;

Gregory Fitzgerald Hatley, Jr., 38, of Allen;

Alexander Eric Cortesano, 52, of Dallas;

Arthur Atik Pongtaratik, 33, of Carrollton;

Miles Justin Urias, 34, of Richardson;

Fabian C. Hernandez, 44, of Lake Alfred, FL;

Daniel Lee Warren, 33, address unknown;

Rajaa Bensellam, 49, of Allen;

Hadi Mohammed Taffal, 50, of Allen; and

Jonathon James Spencer, a/k/a Spence, 33, of Rowlett.

The release from the Department of Justice reads "According to the indictment, the defendants, led by Michael Hill and Andrew Moran, are alleged to have executed a scheme to defraud lenders and the Small Business Administration's (SBA's) Paycheck Protection Program (PPP). Hill is alleged to have recruited co-conspirators to use an existing business or create a business to submit applications to obtain PPP funding. Once enlisted, Moran is alleged to have a*sisted his co-conspirators with the application paperwork, including fabricating supporting documentation and submitting the application through the online portals. On the applications, the defendants are alleged to have misrepresented material information such as the true nature of their business, the number of employees, and the amount of payroll.

Based on these material misrepresentations, the SBA and other financial institutions approved and issued loans to the defendants. Once in receipt of the fraudulently obtained funds, the defendants did not use the money as intended, such as to pay employee salaries, cover fixed debt or utility payments, or continue health care benefits for employees. Instead, the defendants typically paid Hill and Moran, transferred money to their personal accounts, and spent the funds on various personal purchases. In other instances, the defendants sent the fraudulently obtained funds to Jonathon Spencer for purported investment in foreign exchange markets. In total, the defendants are alleged to have fraudulently obtained at least 16 loans and at least $3.5 million.

If convicted, the defendants each face up to 20 years in federal prison."

+2   

1 month ago '14        #20
Sphynx 
Props total: 114645 114 K  Slaps total: 28848 28 K
 Steve Gee97 said

Saved the show how?

He came in like 15 episodes into the first season and at that point it was already the biggest kids show on TV

It was never in danger of being cancelled so there was nothing to save
+3   

1 month ago '15        #21
6Fraud  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x32
Props total: 85255 85 K  Slaps total: 29787 29 K
He has a GED I’m not surprised

1 month ago '13        #22
Solesearcher 
Props total: 5745 5 K  Slaps total: 242 242
 Steve Gee97 said
Jason could have been on YouTube making Vlogs on his channel and telling old War stories from his days as a Power Ranger....

I pray that Zack is ok though. I saw him on Christy Carlson Romano's channel. Dude hasn't aged in years.

We already know that Tommy does Comic Con.

Billy should be ok. I didn't know how he was gay though. He was a good advisor to the team and had the guts to swallow his pride and give his Zeo Crystal to Tonya. I don't think they was ready for a man to be the Yellow Ranger back in 1996.

Aisha looks MILFy nowadays.

Adam is still on TV doing voice-over work
Christy Carlson channel be having me in a trance

She needs to start that Onlyfans
+3   

1 month ago '20        #23
5ive04our  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x199
Props total: 106455 106 K  Slaps total: 21765 21 K
 Playboy69 said

For scamming the government?

1 month ago '21        #24
ATMBEATZ 
Props total: 8535 8 K  Slaps total: 605 605
 Steve Gee97 said
you right tho

i would watch it

he could link up with some young youtuber to help him out

have him and green ranger end the real life beef they got with each other lol
+2   

1 month ago '17        #25
billybatts 
Props total: 931 931  Slaps total: 110 110
Got my hair pinned back like the fu*king green ranger

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  57
Video inside Jun 26 - Orange County Deputy Suspended over Tik Tok Videos!
68 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  39
Article inside Christian Bale Says His Thor 4 Prosthetics 'Affected My Brain'
58 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+17online now  37
So the NBA stands for National Beige a*sociation now
35 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+48online now  32
Stephanie Tanner from Full House gets manhandled by LAPD at Pro Choice protest..
157 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy