May 19 - Putin's inner circle 'believe Ukraine war is lost and Russia faces coup'

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT
most viewed right now
+31  109
65 replies  @wild'ish

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

1 month ago '08        #1
2666 page views
53 comments

Jeans&Sneakers 
Props total: 1495 1 K  Slaps total: 95 95
May 19 - Putin's inner circle 'believe Ukraine war is lost and Russia faces coup'

Vladimir Putin’s top security officials think the war in Ukraine is ‘lost’, making the chances of a coup more likely, an analyst in Moscow says.

The chances of the Russian tyrant launching a nuclear strike are receding as it is likely people would refuse to carry out his order.

That’s according to expert and investigative journalist Christo Grozev, who suggests Putin is losing his grip on power.

He says leading officials are unlikely to obey Putin’s commands to launch nukes as they don’t trust he will still be in power in three months time.

‘I think that it is the informed elite within the security forces who understand that the war is lost,’ Grozev told Radio Liberty.

He said Putin’s inner circle understand the president would need a full mass mobilisation to win the war, but this would cause a ‘social explosion’ in Russia.

Some hardliners may pressure for use of nuclear or chemical weapons, Grozev warned.

But others will say ‘enough is enough’ and ‘it is better not to waste another 10,000 lives of our soldiers and officers’.

Grozev, lead Russia investigator for investigative journalist group Bellingcat, said one or more of the ‘five hands’ needed to launch Russia’s nukes could end up defying Putin.

Putin is less likely to order a nuclear strike if he doesn’t think his top officials will play along

‘And this refusal will be the trigger, most likely, a coup d’état, because after the refusal to comply with the order of the king, everything will go down very quickly,’ he added.

‘If Putin decides to give an order to use nuclear weapons, he must be sure that everyone along the chain will carry out this order.’

If one person does not comply, Grozev says this will be a ‘signal of insubordination’ which could lead to the ‘death of Putin’.

‘So until he is sure that everyone will comply, he will not give this order,’ he added.

It is known that defence minister Sergei Shoigu and chief of the defence staff Valery Gerasimov would both need to sanction a nuclear strike.

During the war, Putin has made a point of being seen in public with an official carrying the nuclear briefcase.

CHERKSKA LOZOVA, UKRAINE - MAY 14: Ukrainian farm worker Misha walks past grain and pesticides in a warehouse destroyed by Russian tanks on May 14, 2022 in Cherkska Lozova, Ukraine. He said that Russian forces had destroyed the warehouse and farm equipment while occupying territory outside of Kharkiv. Ukrainian and Western officials say Russia is withdrawing forces around Kharkiv, Ukraine's second-largest city, suggesting it may redirect troops to Ukraine's

Defence ministry flights for Russia’s elite to a supposed command and control bunker near Ufa – 725 miles east of Moscow – have reduced since earlier in the war, according to Grozev.

The journalist said senior figures from the FSB security agency and the GRU military intelligence organisation are preparing for life after Putin.

He said the ‘FSB elite’ knows exactly how many Russian troops have died in Ukraine and knows that the loved ones of the dead or missing ‘do not stop asking questions’.

‘They know that this situation will eventually get out of hand,’ Grozev added.

‘These are those parts of the security forces who know the dangers for the regime, and they themselves are now preparing their future.

‘Some of them are looking for an opportunity to take their families out of Russia, all are looking for ways to transfer the accumulated money (corruption money in many cases) into dollars and euros.

‘This is already a kind of betrayal by these people, because they do not follow the ideological orders of the Kremlin, but are preparing for an alternative reality.’

visit this link https://metro.co.uk/2022/ .. coup-16672422/

best
worst
53 comments

1 month ago '04        #2
skillahmang 
Props total: 67749 67 K  Slaps total: 13368 13 K
+15   

1 month ago '19        #3
aaf192020  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 87106 87 K  Slaps total: 9578 9 K
Link to the article writers Twitter:

Dude's a nobody writing for a shxt publication aka Metro UK.

"Gorkana hosted a media briefing with Ted Young, Editor of Metro UK.

The Metro newspaper launched in London in 1999 as a free tabloid newspaper for morning commuters. Since then it has grown to produce editions in 12 main UK regions."

OP basically pick the UK version of the shxt tabloid at the checkout line:

And is peddling it as news because who checks sources in 2022 right? It literally takes seconds to verify if something is credible. Fxckin cxnt!!!

When I was in college it took hours to verify one fxckin source and this fxggot can't be bothered to open another tab to check if he's posting bullshxt.

Last edited by aaf192020; 05-19-2022 at 08:26 AM..
+15   

1 month ago '18        #4
BrooklynDamien  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 70324 70 K  Slaps total: 4766 4 K
Russia ran outta money weeks ago. Ukraine won in March. Twitter had said

+17   

1 month ago '06        #5
nightmare  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 8704 8 K  Slaps total: 338 338
 aaf192020 said
Link to the article writers Twitter:

Dude's a nobody writing for a shxt publication aka Metro UK.

"Gorkana hosted a media briefing with Ted Young, Editor of Metro UK.

The Metro newspaper launched in London in 1999 as a free tabloid newspaper for morning commuters. Since then it has grown to produce editions in 12 main UK regions."

OP basically pick the UK version of the shxt tabloid at the checkout line:

And is peddling it as news because who checks sources in 2022 right? It literally takes seconds to verify if something is credible. Fxckin cxnt!!!

When I was in college it took hours to verify one fxckin source and this fxggot can't be bothered to open another tab to check if he's posting bullshxt.
i agree with you, but damn he done got you riled up
+5   

1 month ago '19        #6
aaf192020  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 87106 87 K  Slaps total: 9578 9 K
 nightmare said
i agree with you, but damn he done got you riled up
Riled up? Nah. fu*ked up? Yeah!!!

Mfers got more access to information in their hands then ever before in human history and can't take 30 seconds to do some due diligence???

+26   

1 month ago '20        #7
Bighempin  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 12708 12 K  Slaps total: 1712 1 K
Belive it when I see it.
+2   

1 month ago '12        #8
OldBusiness  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 205206 205 K  Slaps total: 11892 11 K
None of em have a backbone. Won’t happen
+1   

1 month ago '11        #9
T-800  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 21162 21 K  Slaps total: 1414 1 K
There's no going back and no telling what unintended and unforeseen consequences may happen when a nuke is used, especially by a country like Russia which has more nukes than anyone.

If NK nuked someone, the retaliation scenario would be different because they can be crushed by a global military coalition relatively easily without nukes. Russia on the other hand may spark a massive nuke retaliation if it used even one small nuke, due to paranoia about Russian capabilities and intentions...

The Russians most likely know all of the above and will therefore not use a nuke over something small
+7   

1 month ago '06        #10
Sammyboi22 
Props total: 11065 11 K  Slaps total: 1056 1 K
 T-800 said
There's no going back and no telling what unintended and unforeseen consequences may happen when a nuke is used, especially by a country like Russia which has more nukes than anyone.

If NK nuked someone, the retaliation scenario would be different because they can be crushed by a global military coalition relatively easily without nukes. Russia on the other hand may spark a massive nuke retaliation if it used even one small nuke, due to paranoia about Russian capabilities and intentions...

The Russians most likely know all of the above and will therefore not use a nuke over something small
By the time they launch one, the retaliatory strikes are almost immediate. Counter offensive strikes on all known launch facilities as well as intercepts via air defense. To cripple their capabilities doesn’t mean we destroy the nuke in the tube. If we simply strike the silo it’s stored in, the silo can’t open the door to strike. A simple missile to the top of the launch facilities would render it inoperable. Not only that, based on what we have seen in Ukraine, I’d venture to guess less than 50% are actually operable. It’s a 3rd party contractor that maintained the nukes there and with their level of corruption I wouldn’t be surprised if a lot of them operate on 1960s systems and tech.
+9   

1 month ago '16        #11
kuul  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x11
Props total: 132029 132 K  Slaps total: 14243 14 K
Congrats. Back to covid and racism.
+4   

1 month ago '18        #12
Txheat 
Props total: 40091 40 K  Slaps total: 2905 2 K
 Sammyboi22 said
By the time they launch one, the retaliatory strikes are almost immediate. Counter offensive strikes on all known launch facilities as well as intercepts via air defense. To cripple their capabilities doesn’t mean we destroy the nuke in the tube. If we simply strike the silo it’s stored in, the silo can’t open the door to strike. A simple missile to the top of the launch facilities would render it inoperable. Not only that, based on what we have seen in Ukraine, I’d venture to guess less than 50% are actually operable. It’s a 3rd party contractor that maintained the nukes there and with their level of corruption I wouldn’t be surprised if a lot of them operate on 1960s systems and tech.
Do you even keep up with this sh*t? Russia has Hypersonic Missiles and the US has admitted that we don’t have a defense against it not because they’re fast but they can change direction very quickly making it hard to intercept.

+3   

1 month ago '06        #13
carloito 
Props total: 147 147  Slaps total: 33 33
 kuul said
Congrats. Back to covid and racism.
Monkey pox virus is the new one coming out, they have a couple of cases overseas. So they will keep us busy with the BS
+2   

1 month ago '16        #14
kuul  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x11
Props total: 132029 132 K  Slaps total: 14243 14 K
 carloito said
Monkey pox virus is the new one coming out, they have a couple of cases overseas. So they will keep us busy with the BS
Not me. The thumbnail was a fair skinned baby's hand. Black people wont get it.

Edit: they buried the lead with the thumbnail. They need to hurry up and get us monkey pox vaccines.

Last edited by kuul; 05-19-2022 at 09:13 PM..
+1   

1 month ago '15        #15
naledgestate 
Props total: 35950 35 K  Slaps total: 3175 3 K
A lot n*ggas on here caping for Putin.

sh*ts pathetic.

It's well documented that Ukraine has been pushing Russian forces all the way back to the Russian border.

12 Russian generals have been k*lled. Confirmed k*lls.

Chinese officials have recently said that the Russian invasion has been a disaster for Russia

Its clear that some of you are relying on "notions" of Russia's military might and are unaware that Putin doesn't want to mobilize the Russian elite in Moscow into a proxy war that could quickly turn unpopular.

Plus Russia's corruption has spread to their armed forces and has clearly drained their resources.

Sweden and Finland called Putin's bluff on NATO. He went from "disastrous consequences" to "well... I dont really care if Finland and Sweden join NATO.

A long drawn out war only favors the defending country which is now out ranging Russia with their artillery.

Last edited by naledgestate; 05-19-2022 at 09:51 PM..
+3   

1 month ago '07        #16
r.burgundy 
Props total: 33108 33 K  Slaps total: 5289 5 K
 Sammyboi22 said
+2   

1 month ago '05        #17
hbk83 
Props total: 24429 24 K  Slaps total: 4981 4 K
 Txheat said
Do you even keep up with this sh*t? Russia has Hypersonic Missiles and the US has admitted that we don’t have a defense against it not because they’re fast but they can change direction very quickly making it hard to intercept.

Doesn’t matter. Russia has to be close enough to use them.
Russia could fu*k up the Nato countries Though. But they are so surrounded. If they launched a nuke. They would be destroyed with all the might of nato. And the excuse would be to prevent another attack.
Russia would have to launch several nukes at the same time

Last edited by hbk83; 05-19-2022 at 10:11 PM..
+1   

1 month ago '06        #18
 aaf192020 said
Riled up? Nah. fu*ked up? Yeah!!!

Mfers got more access to information in their hands then ever before in human history and can't take 30 seconds to do some due diligence???

you right
+1   

1 month ago '15        #19
JRob1125 
Props total: 33334 33 K  Slaps total: 2928 2 K
Can someone tell me when it became cool to root for Putin? He's been a certified piece of sh*t since I was in middle school and I'm 36
+11   

1 month ago '11        #20
awww  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 66970 66 K  Slaps total: 47258 47 K
this is the funniest United stated propaganda yet
+1   

1 month ago '06        #21
 Sammyboi22 said

firstly, even if we a*sume that less than 50% of the nukes work, thats still thousands of nukes and it only will take handful to destroy the atmosphere and k*ll us all

secondly they have a nuclear triad, so the nukes will launched from subs and planes as well and theres no telling where the subs are

thirdly 1960s nuclear tech is sufficient to fu*k all this up so that doesnt make things more reassuring
+3   

1 month ago '06        #22
 hbk83 said
Doesn’t matter. Russia has to be close enough to use them.
Russia could fu*k up the Nato countries Though. But they are so surrounded. If they launched a nuke. They would be destroyed with all the might of nato. And the excuse would be to prevent another attack.
Russia would have to launch several nukes at the same time
if russia was going for an endgame situation, meaning their back is against the wall, they would launch hundreds if not thousands of nukes

yes russia would be fu*ked but so would everyone else

1 month ago '15        #23
naledgestate 
Props total: 35950 35 K  Slaps total: 3175 3 K
 Sammyboi22 said
If its a limited strike...it depends but I've read missile defense systems can possibly intercept 30-50% of ICBMs. I remember during the Bush and Obama years reading about a lot of missile defense test failures.

If its a large scale attack.... you can forget about it.

There's a saying in these nuclear strike scenarios that offense always wins.

Any nuclear power that wants to hit a country with nukes will no doubt do it and will send the world into a nuclear winter

That's why once the first nuke is launched, game over

Last edited by naledgestate; 05-19-2022 at 10:23 PM..

1 month ago '11        #24
awww  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 66970 66 K  Slaps total: 47258 47 K
 Sammyboi22 said
My n*gga you really think the United States is capable huh? We are still using nukes from the 60s The U.S. Air Force currently operates 400 Minuteman III ICBMs, located primarily in the northern Rocky Mountain states and the Dakotas.. They’ll fall out the fu*king sky probably won’t even launch plus the aliens will stop them anyways

They shut them down when the even suspected they would be used. They are our police
+3   

1 month ago '06        #25
 JRob1125 said
Can someone tell me when it became cool to root for Putin? He's been a certified piece of sh*t since I was in middle school and I'm 36
no one is rooting for putin in here, people are just saying using tabloid journalism as a source aint it
+4   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+19online now  68
Real life Multiverse may be opened on July 5th…
94 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  25
[Health] Kevin Samuels a broke guy needs to be working 60 hours a week
120 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+129online now  8
What’s Your FAVORITE Boxden Memory? 🤔
538 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+58online now  6
Funniest Boondocks Scenes that stand the test of time.
38 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy