It's Crazy How Marijuana Robs People Of Motivation

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT
most viewed right now
75 replies  @wild'ish

most viewed right now
+32  76
66 replies  @sports

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section Misc and Hot Takes

1 month ago '21        #1
3643 page views
149 comments

Blackbabble  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 1881 1 K  Slaps total: 1972 1 K
It's Crazy How Marijuana Robs People Of Motivation

I've always found it interesting how weed helps keep people locked into bad patterns and circumstances.

I know a bis*xual young woman with 3 kids making $9 an hour at a grocery store. No car, lives on her sister's couch and every day she's smoking weed on snapchat still in her work uniform.

*One hater's phone call away from being unemployed.

My point is the money she's spending on weed could be spent towards trying to better her situation in some shape form or fashion.

How do people get locked into this patterns and living conditions.

People live terribly all thru the year and then they get that income tax check and they can either make an upward move with it or they can blow it all on bs until the next year comes around and they have the same choices.

Damn...
There are so many people living like this

I understand if you don't really want sh*t, but you gotta want better for your kids.

best
worst
149 comments

1 month ago '04        #2
MegaTON 
Props total: 18515 18 K  Slaps total: 3525 3 K

+27   

1 month ago '19        #3
Shenanagans  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 11480 11 K  Slaps total: 1179 1 K
I worked with a 40 something year old man that been washing dishes for $12 an hour for almost 14 years. He don't do any drugs. He just don't have the want to do better.

I know people that drink liquor and don't have jobs at all. Not looking to get one either

Point is you can find examples to fit any situation. That doesn't mean it's the same for everybody
+142   

Top 10 most slapped recently  1 month ago '13        #4
THEDONN  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 145708 145 K  Slaps total: 58462 58 K
EVerybody smokes weed , broke ppl, successful ppl, all genders, all races, all colors

If u dont enjoy tree you just a fu*kin weirdo

+59   

1 month ago '15        #5
T rootz 
Props total: 7695 7 K  Slaps total: 562 562
I am a surveyor we are considered the pot heads of construction... I live in South Florida... Palm beach county to be exact with 90° summers who ain't motivated
+13   

1 month ago '10        #6
Blue  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 9815 9 K  Slaps total: 665 665
that's not totally true, my homegirl a nurse and her and nurse friends blow down like a mf... then do a 16 hr shift.
+43   

1 month ago '16        #7
PolygodJr  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 14998 14 K  Slaps total: 2297 2 K
Its not the weed, its depressed people smoking indica during the daytime. You don't wanna do sh*t on indica and you don't wanna do sh*t when you depressed. Lotta folks on both
+52   

1 month ago '04        #8
Joe Scumbag 
Props total: 13253 13 K  Slaps total: 545 545
Yeah cant relate to a lack of motivation.... not at all
+4   

1 month ago '15        #9
Black Larry 
Props total: 20809 20 K  Slaps total: 1627 1 K
Damn OP you lost. If she don't want better that's on her not drugs. Plus I don't know that women's life. I was very functional smoking. I'm ex smoker literally on because the job I want does randoms. It's unconstitutional if you ask me. Way too many successful people smoke. I met people that don't do any drugs and are in that lady same situation.

P.S. drugs aren't for everybody
+16   

1 month ago '18        #10
HoopLife88 
Props total: 55405 55 K  Slaps total: 7131 7 K
Hell I know some folks that need weed to get motivated to do anything
+26   

1 month ago '04        #11
Dj KraZ 
Props total: 4046 4 K  Slaps total: 388 388
Don't know her background so I'm not going to say it was how she was raised.

...but your inability to see past your tomorrows-self is the issue, sometimes people are so blinded by the "now" that they just can't. She needs to surround herself with successful people, or people who have been in her situation and were able to get out of their own way to do better for themselves and their family. I feel like she's in her comfortable(not good) place in her life that always her to minimize her responsibility and allows her to stay where she is today.
Weed to her is a vice that she uses to numb herself from reality(maybe maybe not)

I smoke weed and dont lack motivation at all (another topic). I wanted to start a business and surrounded myself with successful people, joined groups, and set small goals that led to accomplishing bigger ones.
+11   

1 month ago '11        #12
T-800  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 20904 20 K  Slaps total: 1377 1 K
It's not unusual to be loved by someone.

I sang that in the shower the other day lol
+1   

1 month ago '21        #13
JT21 
Props total: 8185 8 K  Slaps total: 215 215
I love to blow, but because of my job I don’t. Not that they random test, but they would if there was an injury and it’s not a risk I’m taking since I have a son now. I say it all the time… when I smoke bud im useless lol. Sometimes I’ll want to do sh*t, but it’s like 75/25. Still wish I could smoke though
+1   

1 month ago '17        #14
Ymmot  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 107494 107 K  Slaps total: 35943 35 K
Your logic lackin OP
+6   

1 month ago '21        #15
Blackbabble  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1 OP
 THEDONN said
EVerybody smokes weed , broke ppl, successful ppl, all genders, all races, all colors

If u dont enjoy tree you just a fu*kin weirdo

You're missing the point because you're not intelligent enough to understand it...

Weed keeps you locked in a down cycle...
You WILL never pull yourself up out of the gutter and make something of yourself puffing blunts 3-5 times a week it ain't happening.

Weed tells you that everything is OK and that things aren't that bad. Add on top of that the money spent on it.

This post is for career minded people.

1 month ago '21        #16
 Kid Buu said
that's not totally true, my homegirl a nurse and her and nurse friends blow down like a mf... then do a 16 hr shift.
Incredibly stupid...
They one drug test away for fu*king they whole license up that they worked years to acquire and spent thousands on...

Piss poor example of doing better.

1 month ago '21        #17
 Black Larry said
Damn OP you lost. If she don't want better that's on her not drugs. Plus I don't know that women's life. I was very functional smoking. I'm ex smoker literally on because the job I want does randoms. It's unconstitutional if you ask me. Way too many successful people smoke. I met people that don't do any drugs and are in that lady same situation.

P.S. drugs aren't for everybody
Man you low key agreeing with me...
You have a better job now than you had before...

You realized at some point that the weed was going to reduce your earnings potential...

This chick work at a grocery store deli...
Literal minimum wage type job...
Coming up with a couple hours worth of pay to get a bag of weed to smoke on...
She can't apply for anything better BECAUSE SHE'D FAIL A DRUG TEST...

I'm talking about how people get stuck on a cycle of fu*kery and substandard living and how weed can keep you locked into that cycle
+5   

1 month ago '11        #18
pootysmack 
Props total: 800 800  Slaps total: 53 53
That’s quite a sample size you have there. 1 bis*xual mom with 3 kids. That pretty much sums up the entire weed smoking population
+20   

1 month ago '21        #19
 Dj KraZ said
Don't know her background so I'm not going to say it was how she was raised.

...but your inability to see past your tomorrows-self is the issue, sometimes people are so blinded by the "now" that they just can't. She needs to surround herself with successful people, or people who have been in her situation and were able to get out of their own way to do better for themselves and their family. I feel like she's in her comfortable(not good) place in her life that always her to minimize her responsibility and allows her to stay where she is today.
Weed to her is a vice that she uses to numb herself from reality(maybe maybe not)

I smoke weed and dont lack motivation at all (another topic). I wanted to start a business and surrounded myself with successful people, joined groups, and set small goals that led to accomplishing bigger ones.
Appreciate the deep solid comment my G
You're right it's really a failure of people being able to look into their future and see what's in line for them. Figuring out where there trajectory is.
+2   

1 month ago '18        #20
skmagnum01 
Props total: 312 312  Slaps total: 5 5
I make 6 figures in biotech doing cancer research and I smoke weed before work, at lunch, and after. Completed a whole a*s biochemistry degree high at 32. And I’m 40 now. So nah, the lazy stoner stereotype is just that. Step your game up.
+17   

1 month ago '04        #21
slapaho 
Props total: 16258 16 K  Slaps total: 804 804
It’s any vice really..

I do know some ppl who shouldn’t smoke ever (burn outs)
but I also know some that you wouldn’t even know they smoked heavy that’s how lowkey they keep it.
An unmotivated person gonna always find an excuse..
+7   

1 month ago '11        #22
awww  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 66884 66 K  Slaps total: 47109 47 K
welcome to the fu*kweed movement my n*gga. I’m happy to have you. I been saying this for 11 years
+4   

1 month ago '17        #23
HH080 
Props total: 12096 12 K  Slaps total: 1027 1 K
 Blackbabble said
I've always found it interesting how weed helps keep people locked into bad patterns and circumstances.

I know a bis*xual young woman with 3 kids making $9 an hour at a grocery store. No car, lives on her sister's couch and every day she's smoking weed on snapchat still in her work uniform.

*One hater's phone call away from being unemployed.

My point is the money she's spending on weed could be spent towards trying to better her situation in some shape form or fashion.

How do people get locked into this patterns and living conditions.

People live terribly all thru the year and then they get that income tax check and they can either make an upward move with it or they can blow it all on bs until the next year comes around and they have the same choices.

Damn...
There are so many people living like this

I understand if you don't really want sh*t, but you gotta want better for your kids.
Why you wrote this about weed? If you feel some type of way about that chicks lifestyle, say that.

You online typing a thesis about her but how many times u talked to her?
+1   

1 month ago '05        #24
JimDinO77  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 43614 43 K  Slaps total: 5788 5 K
Set motivation and risk aside, every person isn’t going to reach success, or your definition of success rather…

Surviving day to day, having the little joy weed delivers and having family or friends around is all some people need to be satisfied with life….
+7   

1 month ago '11        #25
inthezone  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 20071 20 K  Slaps total: 6354 6 K
Stopped reading bc Weed is cheap af

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  55
Video inside Jun 26 - Orange County Deputy Suspended over Tik Tok Videos!
73 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
+20online now  48
So the NBA stands for National Beige a*sociation now
41 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
online now  31
Article inside Christian Bale Says His Thor 4 Prosthetics 'Affected My Brain'