NASCAR's Kurt Busch kicks wife out and blocks access to bank account and credit cards

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT
most viewed right now
+68  129
190 replies  @wild'ish

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section sports

2 months ago '17        #1
2577 page views
57 comments

CJ Schwarz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x40
Props total: 155116 155 K  Slaps total: 8827 8 K
NASCAR's Kurt Busch kicks wife out and blocks access to bank account and credit cards

imageimage

High Value Man move right there image
+55   

best
worst
57 comments

2 months ago '19        #2
SuperPawgHunter  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9
Props total: 39612 39 K  Slaps total: 26507 26 K
I struggle to understand the mentality of man who takes joy in seeing a woman take financial L's at the hands of a man.

I think divorce and child support laws are fu*ked up, but some of you same dudes who looked up to drug dealers, get upset that women exploit the laws to come up.

If one of you dudes had an accident in a store, how many of you would just say, 'I don't want to sue; just take care of my medical expenses?' Probably none of US. Yes, US. 'Cause if an Amazon truck hit me, I'm cashing in if possible.

You're no different than these gold diggers.

As I said earlier today, most humans are full of sh*t. You don't hate what these women do, you just hate to see women get any financial wins.

You dudes want sh*t to go back to savage times when you can take advantage of women with no consequences.

Incels.

2 months ago '09        #3
That Guy Fly 
Props total: 55480 55 K  Slaps total: 15847 15 K
On his Rickey Bobby sh*t
+19   

2 months ago '06        #4
Supa mario 
Props total: 28633 28 K  Slaps total: 2775 2 K
Probably out there fu*king the pit crew....

+37   

2 months ago '22        #5
Murderers  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9
Props total: 19475 19 K  Slaps total: 4785 4 K
This is how you do it fellas... All that beating on women sh*t is lame.. with that said, she must likely got caught fu*king somebody for him to do this.
+40   

2 months ago '05        #6
Micheal C. Will  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 123209 123 K  Slaps total: 14227 14 K
 SuperPawgHunter said
I struggle to understand the mentality of man who takes joy in seeing a woman take financial L's at the hands of a man.

I think divorce and child support laws are fu*ked up, but some of you same dudes who looked up to drug dealers, get upset that women exploit the laws to come up.

If one of you dudes had an accident in a store, how many of you would just say, 'I don't want to sue; just take care of my medical expenses?' Probably none of US. Yes, US. 'Cause if an Amazon truck hit me, I'm cashing in if possible.

As I said earlier today, most humans are full of sh*t. You don't hate what these women do, you just hate to see women get any financial wins.

You dudes want sh*t to go back to savage times when you can take advantage of women with no consequences.

Incels.
She ain't out there racing on the track, his money.....his prerogative.

And according to that TMZ link they don't even have kids, so he don't owe her a thing
+36   

1 month ago '17        #7
CJ Schwarz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x40 OP
 SuperPawgHunter said

Incels.

+23   

1 month ago '09        #8
TriniSoldier  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 113663 113 K  Slaps total: 25624 25 K
Nascar?
+1   

1 month ago '06        #9
composure23 
Props total: 2543 2 K  Slaps total: 282 282
 SuperPawgHunter said

Incels.
Fatherless household huh?
+19   

1 month ago '17        #10
CJ Schwarz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x40 OP
 TriniSoldier said
Nascar?
Yeah
+1   

1 month ago '04        #11
killadre  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 56975 56 K  Slaps total: 3915 3 K
Came to crib and say this.

+17   

1 month ago '14        #12
NYSTATEOFMIND 
Props total: 15270 15 K  Slaps total: 897 897
 killadre said
Came to crib and say this.

Why you think he kicked her out?

The one thing that will drive crazy

He prolly caught her fu*king a n*gga or tryna get sum black d*ck
+10   

1 month ago '15        #13
Tripsev 
Props total: 7427 7 K  Slaps total: 3347 3 K
 SuperPawgHunter said

Incels.
I watched my dad have to pay 3x why he paid for me and my brothers child support to a bi*ch he married after divorcing my mom.

They had no kids.

So yes, I enjoy watching bi*ches like her go hungry after losing their meal ticket and forcing them to be adults. Sue me.
+30   

1 month ago '13        #14
ernmoney87 
Props total: 372 372  Slaps total: 35 35
Uncle Kevin would be proud …..RIP

+20   

1 month ago '11        #15
bonez79  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x12
Props total: 46691 46 K  Slaps total: 9715 9 K
Made that bi*ch sign a prenup. Lol
+16   

1 month ago '05        #16
Wondah_Woman  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x12
Props total: 31455 31 K  Slaps total: 3211 3 K
 Supa mario said
Probably out there fu*king the pit crew....

+4   

1 month ago '06        #17
kip99 
Props total: 12016 12 K  Slaps total: 1285 1 K
 SuperPawgHunter said

Incels.
shut yo bi*ch a*s up
+17   

1 month ago '17        #18
HH080 
Props total: 12263 12 K  Slaps total: 1032 1 K
 ernmoney87 said
Uncle Kevin would be proud …..RIP

Lets be real.

For all that you might as well call that man daddy.
+3   

1 month ago '05        #19
Wondah_Woman  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x12
Props total: 31455 31 K  Slaps total: 3211 3 K
 Tripsev said
I watched my dad have to pay 3x why he paid for me and my brothers child support to a bi*ch he married after divorcing my mom.

They had no kids.

So yes, I enjoy watching bi*ches like her go hungry after losing their meal ticket and forcing them to be adults. Sue me.
Dad sounds like he made some poor choices too.
+6   

1 month ago '18        #20
Dehone 
Props total: 78298 78 K  Slaps total: 3842 3 K
When them City Girl finesse songs don't produce the results you desire

+11   

1 month ago '05        #21
carden2 
Props total: 10316 10 K  Slaps total: 1560 1 K
 SuperPawgHunter said

Incels.
Who hurt you?
+8   

1 month ago '05        #22
Dun Language  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x17
Props total: 119913 119 K  Slaps total: 31406 31 K
the worse thing you can do is make a baby with these bi*ches

#teamnokids
+9   

1 month ago '18        #23
OLITO 
Props total: 10547 10 K  Slaps total: 3663 3 K
she probably cheated for him to do this..
+7   

1 month ago '18        #24
capncrunch5 
Props total: 5508 5 K  Slaps total: 648 648
 SuperPawgHunter said

Incels.
Yep You The Type That Would Sell Out In Front Them To Get The Draws. Putting Them On Pedestals.

Respectfully,

SideNote: 48seconds To The 58 Second Mark In Video Is Pure Gold. I Need That As A Gif.. Hahaha!!!

Last edited by capncrunch5; 05-18-2022 at 08:35 PM..
+4   

1 month ago '21        #25
Angelo Saxton  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x14
Props total: 8222 8 K  Slaps total: 8923 8 K

+1   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  20
Video inside Mya back in her prime VS Halle Berry back in her prime
62 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+194online now  18
Image(s) inside My new Day 2 Day bucket
258 comments
2 days ago
@rides
most viewed right now
-37online now  18
Image(s) inside Glamorous heiress, 45, charged with having s*x with 14-year-old boy fo..
265 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  17
Video inside GET THE fu-k OFF EXCHANGES Voyager Digital suspends withdrawals
37 comments
1 day ago
@misc
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy