Every wonder why McDonald’s Coke hit different?

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

most viewed right now
33 replies  @wild'ish

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section Good eats

1 month ago '10        #1
7345 page views
148 comments

Blue  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 9711 9 K  Slaps total: 661 661
Every wonder why McDonald’s Coke hit different?

Why McDonald's Coke Tastes So Much Better

While most fast food restaurants have their Coca-Cola syrup delivered to them in plastic bags, McDonald's gets their syrup specially delivered in stainless steel tanks. The special tanks keep the syrup fresh and protect it from light, temperature, air, and anything else that might take away from its delicious flavor. Sadly, the plastic bags do no such thing.

This perk is the result of a special relationship McDonald's and Coca-Cola have had since 1955. Ray Kroc, the man behind the Golden Arches food giant, asked Coca-Cola to partner with him. Coca-Cola agreed, and the rest is history.

Gold Standard Water Filtration

No matter what McDonald's you go to, the Coke will always taste the same. That's because McDonald's filtration system is top tier. McDonald's filters its water before they add it to the soda fountain, so it guarantees your Coke will always taste fresh — even if the water that they start with isn't great quality.

Syrup Techniques

Soda fountains at other restaurants and in gas stations are set to flash chill the pops as they're dispensed. So, they come out cool, but never cold. Not McDonald's, though.

McDonald's pre-chills their syrup before placing it in the machine. So while other fast food restaurants are leaving their soda syrup bags out in the kitchen, McDonald's syrup is getting chilly and ready for your cup.

Plus, McDonald's sets their machines for a syrup-to-water ratio that accounts for melting ice. Which means there's a little more syrup than most other fast-food restaurants. This ensures that your Coke won't water down and that it's just as good on sip number one as it is on sip number 21.

So, pro tip: Never order your Coke at McDonald's without ice because it will totally screw up their already perfect ratio.

Cold Temperatures

Not only does McDonald's pre-chill the soda syrup, but they also pre-chill the filtered water that is going into the machine. There is an insulated tube that runs from the fridge in the back to the soda fountain in the front that constantly keeps the water at a temperature just above freezing.

These cold temperatures also lend to achieving high carbon dioxide (CO2) levels. With more CO2, your pop will stay crisp and bubbly and keep its carbonation for longer. So you shouldn't have to worry about a flat Coke.

Super Straw

If you compare a McDonald's straw to a straw at any other fast-food restaurant, you will notice that McDonald's straws are slightly wider than average.

McDonald's says it's designed like this so that all the Coke can hit your tastebuds. But maybe it's a sales tactic so we'll drink it all and want to get another one — because who can go to McDonald's and not order a medium fry (or large, I don't judge) and not need a crisp, cool Coke to slurp it down.

It may seem like a lot of work just for one beverage, but since you're probably craving a McDonald's Coke right now, you know it's worth

visit this link https://www.allrecipes.co .. an-all-others/
+77   

best
worst
148 comments

1 month ago '06        #2
Storchaveli  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 35204 35 K  Slaps total: 9136 9 K
I can’t lie, their Cokes are delicious. I stay away from McD now but I might go back for one after reading this. Regardless I still prefer a cold a*s can of Pepsi after tapping it a few times so it loses a BIT of its gas.
+78   

1 month ago '17        #3
tu calmas  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 31685 31 K  Slaps total: 4809 4 K
I wonder what they do w McDs sprite

Chik fil a soda is also up there. Gr8 carbonation & flavor.
+30   

Top 10 most slapped recently  1 month ago '19        #4
unit321  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x29
Props total: 57952 57 K  Slaps total: 11729 11 K
Hits the back of my throat differently....

... because the wider diameter straws allow more soda to flow.
No homo.

Last edited by unit321; 05-19-2022 at 08:06 AM..

1 month ago '17        #5
BLACK FIST 
Props total: 62323 62 K  Slaps total: 9556 9 K
fat fu*ks with kidney stones and dad bods

Last edited by BLACK FIST; 05-19-2022 at 09:45 AM..
+36   

1 month ago '18        #6
Mr Tibbs 
Props total: 33638 33 K  Slaps total: 3131 3 K

haven’t had soda in 10 years…
+137   

1 month ago '10        #7
lltreyll 
Props total: 9139 9 K  Slaps total: 2654 2 K
Theyre talking about high fructose corn syrup. That sh*t is toxic no matter what container it's in. Google the health effects of high fructose corn syrup once. Then go look at the ingredients listed on anything in your fridge and freezer. Don't learn the hard way. Get familiar with what you consume and put into your body. HFCS needs to be banned.
+61   

1 month ago '22        #8
Murderers  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9
Props total: 18162 18 K  Slaps total: 4345 4 K
 Mr Tibbs said

haven’t had soda in 10 years…
Thank you so much brother I've literally been looking for this gif for 2 years now I even made a thread on it lol thank you!!!
+34   

1 month ago '20        #9
Zone6 
Props total: 1149 1 K  Slaps total: 723 723
I did wonder about this.

Thanks for the information
+13   

1 month ago '06        #10
bigmike5115 
Props total: 1281 1 K  Slaps total: 392 392
It's the ole salt vs sugar.. salty a*s fries need a sugary coke
+28   

1 month ago '10        #11
Blue  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2 OP
 Zone6 said
I did wonder about this.

Thanks for the information
my pleasure.
+33   

Top 10 most propped recently  1 month ago '16        #12
kuul  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x11
Props total: 131220 131 K  Slaps total: 14189 14 K
I dont know how true this is because why would they just have coke in a steel container and not every other drink. I wouldve just guessed they got the coke pump calibrated differently at mcdonalds.
+3   

1 month ago '04        #13
ddash 
Props total: 76302 76 K  Slaps total: 5862 5 K
 tu calmas said
I wonder what they do w McDs sprite

MAN their sprite use to be so Fire!!

Strong as hell and perfectly cold
+12   

1 month ago '10        #14
 kuul said
I dont know how true this is because why would they just have coke in a steel container and not every other drink. I wouldve just guessed they got the coke pump calibrated differently at mcdonalds.
I did my googles employees confirmed it comes in steel containers like scuba tanks.
+8   

Top 10 most propped recently  1 month ago '16        #15
kuul  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x11
Props total: 131220 131 K  Slaps total: 14189 14 K
 Kid Buu said
I did my googles employees confirmed it comes in steel containers like scuba tanks.
Thats a lot of tlc for a cheap soda. Pay the teachers. Feed the whales.
+7   

1 month ago '16        #16
DeadPresident  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 9528 9 K  Slaps total: 1763 1 K
 Kid Buu said
Why McDonald's Coke Tastes So Much Better

While most fast food restaurants have their Coca-Cola syrup delivered to them in plastic bags, McDonald's gets their syrup specially delivered in stainless steel tanks. The special tanks keep the syrup fresh and protect it from light, temperature, air, and anything else that might take away from its delicious flavor. Sadly, the plastic bags do no such thing.

This perk is the result of a special relationship McDonald's and Coca-Cola have had since 1955. Ray Kroc, the man behind the Golden Arches food giant, asked Coca-Cola to partner with him. Coca-Cola agreed, and the rest is history.

Gold Standard Water Filtration

No matter what McDonald's you go to, the Coke will always taste the same. That's because McDonald's filtration system is top tier. McDonald's filters its water before they add it to the soda fountain, so it guarantees your Coke will always taste fresh — even if the water that they start with isn't great quality.

Syrup Techniques

Soda fountains at other restaurants and in gas stations are set to flash chill the pops as they're dispensed. So, they come out cool, but never cold. Not McDonald's, though.

McDonald's pre-chills their syrup before placing it in the machine. So while other fast food restaurants are leaving their soda syrup bags out in the kitchen, McDonald's syrup is getting chilly and ready for your cup.

Plus, McDonald's sets their machines for a syrup-to-water ratio that accounts for melting ice. Which means there's a little more syrup than most other fast-food restaurants. This ensures that your Coke won't water down and that it's just as good on sip number one as it is on sip number 21.

So, pro tip: Never order your Coke at McDonald's without ice because it will totally screw up their already perfect ratio.

Cold Temperatures

Not only does McDonald's pre-chill the soda syrup, but they also pre-chill the filtered water that is going into the machine. There is an insulated tube that runs from the fridge in the back to the soda fountain in the front that constantly keeps the water at a temperature just above freezing.

These cold temperatures also lend to achieving high carbon dioxide (CO2) levels. With more CO2, your pop will stay crisp and bubbly and keep its carbonation for longer. So you shouldn't have to worry about a flat Coke.

Super Straw

If you compare a McDonald's straw to a straw at any other fast-food restaurant, you will notice that McDonald's straws are slightly wider than average.

McDonald's says it's designed like this so that all the Coke can hit your tastebuds. But maybe it's a sales tactic so we'll drink it all and want to get another one — because who can go to McDonald's and not order a medium fry (or large, I don't judge) and not need a crisp, cool Coke to slurp it down.

It may seem like a lot of work just for one beverage, but since you're probably craving a McDonald's Coke right now, you know it's worth

You ever bust one of them bags while in storage and guarantee you’ll need 2 showers, it’s sticky af ‼️
+12   

1 month ago '22        #17
K Durants Brush 
Props total: 2036 2 K  Slaps total: 83 83
Now if they would only clean the mold out of the ice maker we'd be straight
+51   

1 month ago '10        #18
 DeadPresident said
You ever bust one of them bags while in storage and guarantee you’ll need 2 showers, it’s sticky af ‼️
man i see those bags (bibs) on the gas station floor in the backroom
looks nasty and my kidneys cry at the sight of them sh*ts sitting in the heat.
+2   

1 month ago '11        #19
KING JAYY 
Props total: 40450 40 K  Slaps total: 14964 14 K
 unit321 said

... because the wider diameter straws allow more soda to flow.
You really typed that bro
+27   

1 month ago '10        #20
 KING JAYY said
You really typed that bro
+10   

1 month ago '07        #21
Avon_Barksdale  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x148
Props total: 296738 296 K  Slaps total: 26398 26 K
 unit321 said

... because the wider diameter...
+16   

1 month ago '16        #22
Stefan 
Props total: 5499 5 K  Slaps total: 816 816
 unit321 said

+17   

1 month ago '05        #23
Scorpz 
Props total: 58338 58 K  Slaps total: 4432 4 K
Ima water guy so I rarely ever drink soda but that Dr Pepper in Taco Bell gotta have some crack sprinkled on it..
+17   

1 month ago '10        #24
 Avon_Barksdale said
Here are the Exact Dimensions of a McDonald’s Straw to help tap the back of @ throat.

Last edited by Blue; 05-19-2022 at 12:24 AM..
+23   

1 month ago '15        #25
Prad Bitt 
Props total: 19439 19 K  Slaps total: 1517 1 K
Idgaf what anyone says when you have an on point McDonald’s Big Mac meal, Coke, crispy fries, warm buns right amount of sauce that sh*t sticks in your memory for life.
+28   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+184online now  60
Article inside Lil TJay Update: 6/24 7:30pm EST
213 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+51online now  34
Video inside Lion's dog friends came thru for a visit
28 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+221online now  33
Video inside Boxden do u believe why she says “Most men are single”?
105 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+18online now  21
We Need to Talk About Herogasm
93 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy