Nissan 400Z vs Mustang GT vs Supra

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT
most viewed right now
+40  98
91 replies  @wild'ish

most viewed right now
70 replies  @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section rides

1 month ago '17        #1
1772 page views
31 comments

Rich130  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 24414 24 K  Slaps total: 2551 2 K
Nissan 400Z vs Mustang MACH 1 vs Supra

Thoughts ?

Last edited by Rich130; 05-18-2022 at 05:01 PM..
+8   

best
worst
31 comments

1 month ago '17        #2
Naga Sadow  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x23
Props total: 228458 228 K  Slaps total: 18361 18 K
Thing with the Z is that it will do the same speed in the $40k range. You're gonna have to pay over $50k for a go fast Z4, I mean Supra. The Mustang is still decent even though it's getting replaced very and still has that glorious V8 sound. The Z sounds terrible.
+5   

1 month ago '12        #3
Soul Speak 
Props total: 2827 2 K  Slaps total: 134 134
Don't sleep on Nissan. Good memories as a young one.

+9   

1 month ago '21        #4
Again 
Props total: 253 253  Slaps total: 19 19
 Soul Speak said
Don't sleep on Nissan. Good memories as a young one.

Papi working is that the entry level Porsche getting punched
+5   

1 month ago '10        #5
Blue  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 10238 10 K  Slaps total: 671 671
 Naga Sadow said
Thing with the Z is that it will do the same speed in the $40k range. You're gonna have to pay over $50k for a go fast Z4, I mean Supra. The Mustang is still decent even though it's getting replaced very and still has that glorious V8 sound. The Z sounds terrible.
quick question, I'm not a carhead at all but i love the models of the 350Z & 370Z
I prefer the 350Z but they're harder to find than the 370's, are these reliable cars? I see a lot of them always catch my eye...
+4   

1 month ago '15        #6
ChoAssUp 
Props total: 95157 95 K  Slaps total: 5155 5 K
The new Z is so damn pretty. I love the simple, classy design. The engine in it now has crazy potential too. It will probably take maybe 3 or 4 racks to get 600 or so hp out of it as opposed to 10-15 racks with the old engine.

Out of the bunch, I'd probably still go with the Mach 1 but it would be really hard to choose between it and the Z.
+7   

1 month ago '15        #7
ChoAssUp 
 Kid Buu said
quick question, I'm not a carhead at all but i love the models of the 350Z & 370Z
I prefer the 350Z but they're harder to find than the 370's, are these reliable cars? I see a lot of them always catch my eye...
350 and 370z are both very reliable. If you're not a maniac just relentlessly beating the sh*t out of the car day in and day out, it will last a long time.
+4   

1 month ago '17        #8
 Kid Buu said
The motors and transmissions are very reliable and offer great performance. Brakes are trash though and overheat to the point of being dangerous very quickly. If you plan to take it to the track invest in an aftermarket brake kit.
+4   

1 month ago '10        #9
Blue  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 10238 10 K  Slaps total: 671 671
 ChoAssUp said
350 and 370z are both very reliable. If you're not a maniac just relentlessly beating the sh*t out of the car day in and day out, it will last a long time.
 Naga Sadow said
The motors and transmissions are very reliable and offer great performance. Brakes are trash though and overheat to the point of being dangerous very quickly. If you plan to take it to the track invest in an aftermarket brake kit.
appreciate it!!
+4   

1 month ago '17        #10
 ChoAssUp said
The new Z is so damn pretty. I love the simple, classy design. The engine in it now has crazy potential too. It will probably take maybe 3 or 4 racks to get 600 or so hp out of it as opposed to 10-15 racks with the old engine.

Out of the bunch, I'd probably still go with the Mach 1 but it would be really hard to choose between it and the Z.
I didn't like the Z at first but the more I see it the more I like it. It's simple, clean, purpose built, and gives you enough of the modern features while maintaining the old school driving engagement. I'd get it over a Supra but I'd have to drive it back to back with a Mustang and Camaro SS 1LE.
+4   

1 month ago '15        #11
ChoAssUp 
 Naga Sadow said
I didn't like the Z at first but the more I see it the more I like it. It's simple, clean, purpose built, and gives you enough of the modern features while maintaining the old school driving engagement. I'd get it over a Supra but I'd have to drive it back to back with a Mustang and Camaro SS 1LE.
Yes exactly! Nissan nailed it with the Z. The Mustang and Camaro although a little long in the tooth are still solid in the affordable sports car category and that V8 sound is hard to beat. Long gone are the days of "American cars can't turn." Gotdammit if I didnt have children I'd have a sports car in the driveway
+5   

1 month ago '17        #12
 ChoAssUp said
Yes exactly! Nissan nailed it with the Z. The Mustang and Camaro although a little long in the tooth are still solid in the affordable sports car category and that V8 sound is hard to beat. Long gone are the days of "American cars can't turn." Gotdammit if I didnt have children I'd have a sports car in the driveway
Do what I did and get you a super sedan. I have a 2017 CTS-V she's my baby. My mom and mother in law love how comfortable it is when I'm driving them around and I'm still able to put in some great lap times and keep up with super cars.
+2   

1 month ago '15        #13
ChoAssUp 
 Naga Sadow said
Do what I did and get you a super sedan. I have a 2017 CTS-V she's my baby. My mom and mother in law love how comfortable it is when I'm driving them around and I'm still able to put in some great lap times and keep up with super cars.
Dont know if I can swing that price tag, i ain't even gone hold you bruh. All the dope rides that I'd want are too rich for my blood

I recently got an Accord Sport 2.0t though. In the near future I will be installing the Civic Type R turbo, catted downpipe, bigger intercooler, CAI, etc. That should get me well over 300 to the wheels. Should be enough to hold me over until my sons are grown and outta my house. Maybe then I'll go get some khaki Dockers shorts, a pair of Air Monarchs and a snapback and head to Chevy to grab a Corvette.
+4   

1 month ago '17        #14
 ChoAssUp said
Dont know if I can swing that price tag, i ain't even gone hold you bruh. All the dope rides that I'd want are too rich for my blood

I recently got an Accord Sport 2.0t though. In the near future I will be installing the Civic Type R turbo, catted downpipe, bigger intercooler, CAI, etc. That should get me well over 300 to the wheels. Should be enough to hold me over until my sons are grown and outta my house. Maybe then I'll go get some khaki Dockers shorts, a pair of Air Monarchs and a snapback and head to Chevy to grab a Corvette.
Try to grasp a GR Corolla.
+1   

1 month ago '19        #15
Megaman 
Props total: 7836 7 K  Slaps total: 7787 7 K
 Again said
911 is the most expensive model. GT2RS the mist expensive trimline.

VW GTi is the entry level Porsche.

1 month ago '19        #16
Megaman 
Props total: 7836 7 K  Slaps total: 7787 7 K
 Naga Sadow said
Accord Sport 2.0T doesn’t have a limited slip differential.

Trade up to An Elantra N Line or Jetta GLI. The GLI gets you 350HP at the crank with just a Stage 1 file.
+1   

1 month ago '15        #17
ChoAssUp 
 Naga Sadow said
I wish, but ultimately it's just too small for my current situation.
+1   

1 month ago '15        #18
Black Larry 
Props total: 20843 20 K  Slaps total: 1637 1 K
 Naga Sadow said
I never forget years ago I had a CTS smoke me on the Westside highway. We were at a light and I switched into neutral by accident the CTS next to me think I wanted to race. He revved up and took off. Fam I was in a altima. Not no sleeper either very regular looked like an Uber. That CTS moves tho I can't lie. All that being said I definitely want that Z. Look wise more than the power. Fastest car I drove was 90D and that sh*t didn't make noise. I'm cool and that car is tough
+2   

1 month ago '15        #19
ChoAssUp 
 Megaman said
Accord Sport 2.0T doesn’t have a limited slip differential.

Trade up to An Elantra N Line or Jetta GLI. The GLI gets you 350HP at the crank with just a Stage 1 file.
The lack of LSD on the Accord doesnt bother me. I'm not looking to race ppl, it's just my "nice car."

I wouldn't trade my Honda for a VW ever. The Elantra N is fire though, really like that car, but it's a bit small unfortunately. The K5 GT and Sonata N are dope as hell and fast but even if I wanted one I wont even be able to find one. Dealerships are dry as hell.

1 month ago '15        #20
katurner 92  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 16558 16 K  Slaps total: 1763 1 K
 Rich130 said

Thoughts ?
New nissan looks nice, the animations in the video are dope though, reminds me of The Grand Tour or Top Gear
+1   

1 month ago '18        #21
BlackjesuS  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 14755 14 K  Slaps total: 2790 2 K
 Again said

El durmiente...all that bread

1 month ago '17        #22
 Black Larry said
I never forget years ago I had a CTS smoke me on the Westside highway. We were at a light and I switched into neutral by accident the CTS next to me think I wanted to race. He revved up and took off. Fam I was in a altima. Not no sleeper either very regular looked like an Uber. That CTS moves tho I can't lie. All that being said I definitely want that Z. Look wise more than the power. Fastest car I drove was 90D and that sh*t didn't make noise. I'm cool and that car is tough
Mine pushes 640 hp. I've dusted hell kittens at the drag strip and keep up with my friend on twist roads in his 570S.
+1   

1 month ago '17        #23
 ChoAssUp said
I wish, but ultimately it's just too small for my current situation.
Kia Stinger? Those are damn good cars and they provide enough fun and comfort too.
+1   

1 month ago '15        #24
ChoAssUp 
 Naga Sadow said
Kia Stinger? Those are damn good cars and they provide enough fun and comfort too.
I went to a few Dealerships in my area looking for a Stinger and couldn't find any.

I actually got lucky with the Accord cause it had just come in and it was the only 2.0 they had on the lot new or used.

Last edited by ChoAssUp; 05-19-2022 at 12:58 PM..
+1   

1 month ago '17        #25
 ChoAssUp said
I went to a few Dealerships in my area looking for a Stinger and couldn't find any.

I actually got lucky with the Accord cause it had just come in and it was the only 2.0 they had on the lot new or used.
That Accord is a damn fine car though. All around its all the car a person really needs.
+1   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+20online now  89
Real life Multiverse may be opened on July 5th…
96 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  17
Video inside NFL 2k update
39 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
online now  10
[Health] Kevin Samuels a broke guy needs to be working 60 hours a week