T.O tried to keep up with the Jones and my networth is now more than his

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT
most viewed right now
31 replies  @sports

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section sports

1 month ago '20        #1
3034 page views
75 comments

NamelessONE  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x41
Props total: 18758 18 K  Slaps total: 5378 5 K
T.O tried to keep up with the Jones and my networth is now more than his

IG

best
worst
75 comments

1 month ago '15        #2
6Fraud  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x32
Props total: 85172 85 K  Slaps total: 29777 29 K
Cap he can make bread off being TO..

He could easily get movie roles like terry cruise be getting…

n*gga don’t wanna pay for all them kids he just talking
+44   

1 month ago '19        #3
DadeCounty  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x16
Props total: 67047 67 K  Slaps total: 6095 6 K
Damn.. I had been wondering why he was so desperate to make an NFL comeback at 48

1 month ago '06        #4
BigRed912 
Props total: 6087 6 K  Slaps total: 1008 1 K
Pretty sad you make all that money in your career, blow it and then still cant get a bag off of your likeness by making it to the HOF smh
+12   

1 month ago '06        #5
soso24  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x21
Props total: 87896 87 K  Slaps total: 9588 9 K
Jeffrey Lubin did a lot of NFL players dirty.

Sketchy a*s Drew Rosenhaus recommended a "Financial Advisor" who had a degree in Exercise Science instead of Finance to all his guys

Cautionary tale, man...

"They" will always stick with their own

Last edited by soso24; 05-18-2022 at 10:07 AM..
+37   

1 month ago '04        #6
slimboyballer  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 62657 62 K  Slaps total: 15644 15 K
Thats why these athletes need to take finance, accounting, and business courses instead of basket weaving and photography.... when i played div 1, my coach tried to get to me to major in criminal justice instead of business management/finance, I said hell no....Some of this is on athletes for not learning the game and letting these fraud advisors take all of their money
+25   

1 month ago '16        #7
MHP Trotty  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 115721 115 K  Slaps total: 15178 15 K
 BigRed912 said
Pretty sad you make all that money in your career, blow it and then still cant get a bag off of your likeness by making it to the HOF smh
That’s cause TO is generally an unlikable dude to EVERYONE. Him & Bonds got that aura of being a**holes 24/7 that puts people off, and A LOT of the love TO got was because he was a villain to the media and they couldn’t stop him. He put up numbers every year and had middle aged 53 year old reporters wishing he’d tear an ACL and we could all stop giving him attention. That was his appeal. Dominant on the field & entertaining off the field when he sh*t on reporters not his teammates and coaches.

But TO the actual person? Nah. People not putting up money to deal with him.
+9   

1 month ago '04        #8
I remember watching this on tv...this chick was scamming athletes

+6   

1 month ago '05        #9
Tha Boss  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x16
Props total: 136718 136 K  Slaps total: 42778 42 K
How does anyone BUT TO know what he has in his bank account
+24   

1 month ago '20        #10
Tweezy12  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x13
Props total: 68714 68 K  Slaps total: 21935 21 K
 6Fraud said

Trash behavior

Take care of your kids n*gga

1 month ago '18        #11
Armstrong 102 
Props total: 10348 10 K  Slaps total: 3826 3 K
 6Fraud said

Sure he can ! Because you see him doing that?? Dude couldn't last in those mtv challenges my girl watches

1 month ago '05        #12
Tha Boss  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x16
Props total: 136718 136 K  Slaps total: 42778 42 K
He went live doing a workout in his garage. Lives in a normal residential condo youd see in any suburb. Car parked was a normal sedan (can’t remember the make). Fools was tryin to clown the fact he’s not in a mansion and doesn’t drive a foreign. He was like “IM GOOD, focus on yourself”….never went back live from the crib after that
+17   

1 month ago '20        #13
NamelessONE  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x41 OP
Props total: 18758 18 K  Slaps total: 5378 5 K
 Tha Boss said
How does anyone BUT TO know what he has in his bank account
TO couldn’t afford a place to live a few years back

1 month ago '05        #14
Wondah_Woman  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x12
Props total: 31455 31 K  Slaps total: 3210 3 K
 slimboyballer said
Thats why these athletes need to take finance, accounting, and business courses instead of basket weaving and photography.... when i played div 1, my coach tried to get to me to major in criminal justice instead of business management/finance, I said hell no....Some of this is on athletes for not learning the game and letting these fraud advisors take all of their money
This! And this is why “buuut they get a free education” argument is bogus because coaches are steering a lot of these players towards general studies degrees to keep them eligible and keep their class loads as easy as possible so they can be locked into their sport. Glad you didn’t let these coaches push you that way.
+8   

1 month ago '10        #15
eashawty 
Props total: 17950 17 K  Slaps total: 827 827
 Tha Boss said
He went live doing a workout in his garage. Lives in a normal residential condo youd see in any suburb. Car parked was a normal sedan (can’t remember the make). Fools was tryin to clown the fact he’s not in a mansion and doesn’t drive a foreign. He was like “IM GOOD, focus on yourself”….never went back live from the crib after that
Damn that’s crazy I remember when he used to stay out here in sandstone estates his crib had a indoor basketball court he used to let n*ggas come hoop all the time that n*gga used to give out shoes if u aint have none to hoop in & all that
+8   

1 month ago '04        #16
 Wondah_Woman said
This! And this is why “buuut they get a free education” argument is bogus because coaches are steering a lot of these players towards general studies degrees to keep them eligible and keep their class loads as easy as possible so they can be locked into their sport. Glad you didn’t let these coaches push you that way.
Facts, majority of my team (90%) was in criminal justice or arts smh One of my teammate major was photography smh I said fu*k that, and applied to the school of business..You're right, some coaches try to steer you to a bullsh*t major so you stay eligible. My coach sat me down and was like "you know the business school, have hard classes and requires a lot of study time." I was yeah, and I'm dedicated to do both. Its only a 1 percentage chance for playing pro sports and making millions. Its sad, so many athletes get bullsh*t majors and when sports don't work out, they either have no degree or bs degree like criminal justice/sociology. If the is degree free, get the best degree you can get, especially if you not a top college athlete. I will admit, i was stressed af lol my work load was insane in the business school (accounting, finance, economics, statistics, IT) but it worked out when i got my corporate job after college.
+10   

1 month ago '05        #17
 slimboyballer said
Facts, majority of my team (90%) was in criminal justice or arts smh One of my teammate major was photography smh I said fu*k that, and applied to the school of business..You're right, some coaches try to steer you to a bullsh*t major so you stay eligible. My coach sat me down and was like "you know the business school, have hard classes and requires a lot of study time." I was yeah, and I'm dedicated to do both. Its only a 1 percentage chance for playing pro sports and making millions. Its sad, so many athletes get bullsh*t majors and when sports don't work out, they either have no degree or bs degree like criminal justice/sociology. If the is degree free, get the best degree you can get, especially if you not a top college athlete. I will admit, i was stressed af lol my work load was insane in the business school (accounting, finance, economics, statistics, IT) but it worked out when i got my corporate job after college.
Any degree without a plan is wall decor for your mama’s living room. If you’re getting a CJ degree with the intentions of going to law school or working in law enforcement (beyond a police officer), or even those other degrees, if you have a career plan, go for it. Even the teammate with the photography degree, what’s the plan? You can’t intern and freelance because your schedule doesn’t work that way. I also say, don’t get a degree in things you can learn for free or cheaply. But they don’t have a plan. It’s a funnel degree program for these athletic departments.
+7   

1 month ago '06        #18
bigkilla  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 44060 44 K  Slaps total: 5848 5 K
 Tha Boss said
Damn talk about a far cry from what he did have

Wondah_Woman said
I mean the argument isn't bogus. It's the athletes faults ultimately for doing that. Can't just say "it's the coaches fault because my career didn't pan out and I myself didn't think of my own future"

1 month ago '04        #19
 Wondah_Woman said
Any degree without a plan is wall decor for your mama’s living room. If you’re getting a CJ degree with the intentions of going to law school or working in law enforcement (beyond a police officer), or even those other degrees, if you have a career plan, go for it. Even the teammate with the photography degree, what’s the plan? You can’t intern and freelance because your schedule doesn’t work that way. I also say, don’t get a degree in things you can learn for free or cheaply. But they don’t have a plan. It’s a funnel degree program for these athletic departments.
all facts, if you want to be a police officer, i still wouldn't get a criminal justice degree because you don't need it to be a officer. A lot of these athletes today, dont even get their degree smh We had four people on my college team go to school for 4 years and have nothing to show for it smh At the end of the day, its who you know, more than what you know! I work for a corporate 200 company, majority of the people are in that position because of nepotism.
+7   

1 month ago '05        #20
 bigkilla said

I mean the argument isn't bogus. It's the athletes faults ultimately for doing that. Can't just say "it's the coaches fault because my career didn't pan out and I myself didn't think of my own future"
Everyone has a role to play, but yes, the system that creates the conditions is largely at fault. I work in higher Ed. Even the way the university schedule is constructed vs. the schedule the team has to follow doesn’t create the best pathway for a student to major certain things. If I’m a player and the block of classes I can take has to fit in, for example, a 10am -2pm block, but the classes offered for the major I need at all late afternoon/evening classes when I’m at practice, how do I major in that? That’s a systemic issue. That’s not just the Will and desire of a player to major in something more substantive.
+8   

1 month ago '04        #21
 bigkilla said

Coaches not helping when they are pressuring kids to not take a tough major so they can stay on the field....My brother coach, he played in the AAC, wouldn't let no player talk a medical major. he made you give up your scholarship if you want to do a tough major like medical etc. you wouldn't understand, if you didn't play high level college athletics.
+8   

1 month ago '06        #22
 Wondah_Woman said
Everyone has a role to play, but yes, the system that creates the conditions is largely at fault. I work in higher Ed. Even the way the university schedule is constructed vs. the schedule the team has to follow doesn’t create the best pathway for a student to major certain things. If I’m a player and the block of classes I can take has to fit in, for example, a 10am -2pm block, but the classes offered for the major I need at all late afternoon/evening classes when I’m at practice, how do I major in that? That’s a systemic issue. That’s not just the Will and desire of a player to major in something more substantive.
This isn't a systemic issue. There's people that work full time jobs in college and pick classes around their work schedule all the time. It's not ideal but it is what it is. You're making it sound as if they're not allowed to pick up a major they want.

sh*t just expecting that college will make you financially literate is wild in itself.

We're talking about millions of dollars here. If you're discussing an end of the bench player then ok they got the short end of the stick but we're talking about an athlete who made tens of millions of dollars in his career. To pretend that it's because he didn't major in something useful is the reason he lost a lot of his fortune is just wrong.
+2   

1 month ago '06        #23
 slimboyballer said
Coaches not helping when they are pressuring kids to not take a tough major so they can stay on the field....My brother coach, he played in the AAC, wouldn't let no player talk a medical major. he made you give up your scholarship if you want to do a tough major like medical etc. you wouldn't understand, if you didn't play high level college athletics.
This argument makes more sense but I'm also making my argument on top players. I don't know your brothers level but I'm talking about top talent where schools are f*ghting to get them to attend their university.
+1   

1 month ago '05        #24
 slimboyballer said
all facts, if you want to be a police officer, i still wouldn't get a criminal justice degree because you don't need it to be a officer. A lot of these athletes today, dont even get their degree smh We had four people on my college team go to school for 4 years and have nothing to show for it smh At the end of the day, its who you know, more than what you know! I work for a corporate 200 company, majority of the people are in that position because of nepotism.
You’re right, you don’t need it. You probably should because a good CJ program is gonna have courses that give a well-rounded level of training and exposure to the system from an intellectual perspective, but you can walk off the street and be a police officer. I wish more players had your mindset. Yes college athletics are propped up on the backs of “student-athletes”, but once you know it’s a hustle, hustle it.
+4   

1 month ago '14        #25
215Philly  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x18
Props total: 114969 114 K  Slaps total: 39251 39 K
 Tweezy12 said
Trash behavior

Take care of your kids n*gga
T.O was the Pro Black leader against Stephen A Smith

Meanwhile he got 4 different baby mamas and avoiding accountability for it

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+20online now  17
We Need to Talk About Herogasm
105 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+188online now  16
Article inside Lil TJay Update: 6/24 7:30pm EST
220 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  12
Video inside Wait: Lord Brownlee is doing car reviews too!!! (F150 Lightning)
27 comments
1 day ago
@rides
most viewed right now
+31online now  4
kyrie reminds folks he don't care what they think he gonna stay doing sh-t..
78 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy