Terence Crawford: Stop Saying Yall From Texas, Spence From New York, Charlo From Louisiana

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT
most viewed right now
31 replies  @sports

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section sports

1 month ago '04        #1
2105 page views
54 comments

Adwerdz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x84
Props total: 176408 176 K  Slaps total: 22239 22 K
Terence Crawford: Stop Saying Yall From Texas, Spence From New York, Charlo From Louisiana

@CHAMPSIDE image
+13   

best
worst
54 comments

1 month ago '11        #2
dymablink  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 17861 17 K  Slaps total: 4537 4 K
Just shut up and sigh the contract Bud
+34   

1 month ago '13        #3
questiontheory 
Props total: 1004 1 K  Slaps total: 73 73
Why is he so triggered by f*ghters claiming Texas? They all live and train out of Texas and have for fu*k loads of years. Would it make him feel better if they announced it as "f*ghting out of Texas by way of Louisiana"? Bud is insanely talented, but I find it hard to root for his a*s
+15   

Top 10 most propped recently  1 month ago '19        #4
FrivolousSports 
Props total: 116903 116 K  Slaps total: 27538 27 K
He mad nobody care about Nebraska
+29   

1 month ago '19        #5
Marlo16 
Props total: 7011 7 K  Slaps total: 423 423
So Bud has never heard of someone being born in one city but raised in another? The whole city knows Spence is a Texas boy straight out of Desoto.

This is a weird a*s thing for Bud to have a problem with
+14   

1 month ago '04        #6
killababi 
Props total: 8995 8 K  Slaps total: 1641 1 K
This like that last f*ght Shawn Porter had.
They introduced him as being from Cleveland. I knew he was gone lose soon as they said that.
+4   

1 month ago '06        #7
soso24  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x21
Props total: 87897 87 K  Slaps total: 9588 9 K
 dymablink said
Just shut up and sigh the contract Bud
Tell PBC to send the contract

PBC focusing on tryna do a catchweight cash out wit Canelo instead of the f*ght the whole world is asking for
+5   

1 month ago '04        #8
Adwerdz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x84 OP
Props total: 176408 176 K  Slaps total: 22239 22 K
 questiontheory said
Why is he so triggered by f*ghters claiming Texas? They all live and train out of Texas and have for fu*k loads of years. Would it make him feel better if they announced it as "f*ghting out of Texas by way of Louisiana"? Bud is insanely talented, but I find it hard to root for his a*s
You gotta relax, it's all cheap talk to get under each other's skin. They both saying sh*t. It's all for the f*ght build up and media press. After the f*ght they gonna be eating and clubbing together
+20   

1 month ago '13        #9
questiontheory 
 Adwerdz said
You gotta relax, it's all cheap talk to get under each other's skin. They both saying sh*t. It's all for the f*ght build up and media press. After the f*ght they gonna be eating and clubbing together
Forgive me for having an opinion on who represents Texas in boxing. Not like I've been going to these cats f*ghts here before they even blew up. Not like this a forum for discussing sports or anything. I'll relax.
+1   

1 month ago '22        #10
Kingtrips2 
Props total: 721 721  Slaps total: 152 152
Lol nobody would believe Spence if he said out his own mouth he’s from LI.. boy sound like a Texas cat…

Bud for the win tho
+8   

1 month ago '05        #11
Tha TC  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 37250 37 K  Slaps total: 1820 1 K
 soso24 said
Tell PBC to send the contract

PBC focusing on tryna do a catchweight cash out wit Canelo instead of the f*ght the whole world is asking for
Man trust me this sh*t is already done lol I just don’t have a date. Everything I’ve seen makes me feel it’s November, Espinosa told me that himself he’s optimistic that it happens.
+13   

1 month ago '15        #12
Tully Blanchard 
Props total: 153752 153 K  Slaps total: 5887 5 K
 killababi said
This like that last f*ght Shawn Porter had.
They introduced him as being from Cleveland. I knew he was gone lose soon as they said that.
+2   

1 month ago '13        #13
questiontheory 
 Tha TC said
Man trust me this sh*t is already done lol I just donít have a date. Everything Iíve seen makes me feel itís November, Espinosa told me that himself heís optimistic that it happens.
Yup all signs point to it happening in the Fall. I hope Errol can get it staged at ATT stadium but it'll probably end up in Vegas.
+6   

1 month ago '04        #14
slimboyballer  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 62657 62 K  Slaps total: 15644 15 K
 questiontheory said
Yup all signs point to it happening in the Fall. I hope Errol can get it staged at ATT stadium but it'll probably end up in Vegas.
Crawford not f*ghting Spence in Dallas lol He would be a fool to accept that offer...Vegas more neutral
+8   

1 month ago '06        #15
kmstokes 
Props total: 4061 4 K  Slaps total: 316 316
 Tha TC said
Man trust me this sh*t is already done lol I just donít have a date. Everything Iíve seen makes me feel itís November, Espinosa told me that himself heís optimistic that it happens.

I'm going to try and go to the f*ght
+6   

1 month ago '13        #16
questiontheory 
 slimboyballer said
Crawford not f*ghting Spence in Dallas lol He would be a fool to accept that offer...Vegas more neutral
For sure, I don't see it happening in Dallas, just hope it somehow lands there. 3 belts, plus the gate in Dallas are the only factors that could sway it. I don't fly to Vegas for f*ghts much, but try to hit as many Texas cards as possible. Got great seats for the Bam - Rungvisai in June and Magsayo - Vargas card in July in San Antonio
+5   

1 month ago '21        #17
Tlatoani  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 26794 26 K  Slaps total: 7230 7 K
 Tha TC said
Aren't they still trying to convince Bud to accept less money?

Espinoza was just talking about making the f*ght financially viable last week.
+3   

1 month ago '05        #18
Tha TC  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 37250 37 K  Slaps total: 1820 1 K
 questiontheory said
For sure, I don't see it happening in Dallas, just hope it somehow lands there. 3 belts, plus the gate in Dallas are the only factors that could sway it. I don't fly to Vegas for f*ghts much, but try to hit as many Texas cards as possible. Got great seats for the Bam - Rungvisai in June and Magsayo - Vargas card in July in San Antonio
I’m gonna be at that one
+3   

1 month ago '20        #19
HubrisOfMan 
Props total: 4077 4 K  Slaps total: 320 320
I just want to see the f*ght...at the strip club....
+4   

1 month ago '10        #20
jmheight1  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 33003 33 K  Slaps total: 4790 4 K
It's a joke people, calm down.

Only thing I don't like about the interview is that he made a demand publicly, about not f*ghting Spence in Texas. Everything has been kept behind the scenes since the Spence Ugas f*ght, no need to start making points of the negotiation public.
+5   

1 month ago '17        #21
YAYO101 
Props total: 39158 39 K  Slaps total: 2185 2 K

Texas comes out for Spence, Bud already saying NO to f*ghting in Texas because he already know.

What does this even Matter, make the f*ght!
+7   

1 month ago '05        #22
Tha Boss  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x16
Props total: 136718 136 K  Slaps total: 42778 42 K
 YAYO101 said

Texas comes out for Spence, Bud already saying NO to f*ghting in Texas because he already know.

What does this even Matter, make the f*ght!
 Tha TC said
Iím gonna be at that one
Never been to a f*ght but if a person isnít near the ring it seems like you canít see sh*t and would be looking up at the screen the whole time. How good is the views @ (not saying thatís where u be) but in general for fans sitting far from the ring
+4   

1 month ago '20        #23
Xiox  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 62722 62 K  Slaps total: 11483 11 K
Hoes
+1   

1 month ago '07        #24
Mr. Moses 
Props total: 2709 2 K  Slaps total: 410 410
Why he call them Illinois boys?

1 month ago '05        #25
rawchester 
Props total: 22669 22 K  Slaps total: 2858 2 K
 Tha TC said
Iím gonna be at that one
You're champside? If so I fu*k with your content.

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+20online now  18
We Need to Talk About Herogasm
105 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  15
Video inside Wait: Lord Brownlee is doing car reviews too!!! (F150 Lightning)
27 comments
1 day ago
@rides
most viewed right now
+188online now  14
Article inside Lil TJay Update: 6/24 7:30pm EST
220 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  5
Image(s) inside Amazon Announces Alexa Can Mimic the Voice of Deceased Relatives
55 comments
1 day ago
@tech
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy