Handsome Men have difficulty networking. How many Men can relate

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section Misc and Hot Takes

1 month ago '17        #1
11426 page views
312 comments

CJ Schwarz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x40
Props total: 154573 154 K  Slaps total: 8811 8 K
Handsome Men have difficulty networking. How many Men can relate

This must be a common problem among the average BX Goon, judging off the comments made on this site.
+196   

best
worst
312 comments

1 month ago '21        #2
Monstrosity 
Props total: 5547 5 K  Slaps total: 772 772
It's next to impossible to have a genuine female friend that you didn't come up in the sandbox with.

They always play it cool till they get to the "I'm tired of fu*king around with you. Pull your d*ck out" breaking point.

That point almost always comes when you never take the convos into the realm of intimacy or make it s*xual.
+240   

1 month ago '14        #3
yungpizzle82 
Props total: 17191 17 K  Slaps total: 1622 1 K
Facts

You're not taken seriously when you try to network because everything is seen as "game"

So essentially if you don't go work for the whites/make your money with them you're in for a harsh ride

It doesn't matter if you're a street dude or more of a clean cut guy either

It works either way

I believe black men deal with it more than other races, if anything being attractive helps them

As a black dude that is handsome if you not an athlete/entertainer or have guys from when you were young that you can build with it's hard outchea

That's why I really understood when Kevin Samuels would talk about needing a "wolf pack"

Last edited by yungpizzle82; 05-17-2022 at 05:28 PM..
+128   

1 month ago '16        #4
SteveO504 
Props total: 2596 2 K  Slaps total: 307 307
From the south i think thats the reality, when i went to dc or cali or anywhere but the south for that matter bi*ches say hi and converse
+43   

1 month ago '22        #5
F0RTUN4T0 
Props total: 2138 2 K  Slaps total: 694 694
 yungpizzle82 said
As a black dude that is handsome if you not an athlete/entertainer or have guys from when you were young that you can build with it's hard outchea
this
+25   

1 month ago '05        #6
Sivraj 
Props total: 26806 26 K  Slaps total: 3066 3 K
I think I'm handsome but I don't really catch women looking at me like that anymore especially being married.
+33   

1 month ago '22        #7
usafveteran  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 3706 3 K  Slaps total: 275 275
I’m torn on this one because it definitely always got me hired if it was a female interviewing or a gay n*gga sadly lol. I think it’s more of an issue of women feeling they can get touchy feely with you when if it was reversed you’d be in HR. Kinda like being the hot piece of a*s in the workplace. Not complaining at all though life could’ve dealt me much worse cards to deal with!
+95   

1 month ago '05        #8
projectd06 
Props total: 38373 38 K  Slaps total: 8851 8 K
Most women a*sume a man approaching them is doing the same sh*t, pretty easy to get past that.
+39   

1 month ago '18        #9
ChrisPartlowFro 
Props total: 41706 41 K  Slaps total: 5215 5 K
I mean the hardest part is women wanting to do more than network, when that’s not what you’re trying to do…I don’t sh*t where I eat, and if I did, I’m sure it would reflect on me negatively because people talk and sometimes these women are trying to get conquests, particularly at work.

I’ve worked entirely too hard to have it all ruined by some spiteful chick, so I usually refused to mess with chicks who work in the same space/place/industry as me

It’s easy now though, I just let them know my better half will k*ll them and me too usually makes it pretty clear.
+50   

1 month ago '06        #10
illathruz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 14172 14 K  Slaps total: 2853 2 K
What kind of n*gga hoffin at bi*ches to network??

Only kind of networking said n*ggas is trying to do is fu*k a couple of hey friends
+25   

1 month ago '15        #11
YouthFountain 
Props total: 3853 3 K  Slaps total: 240 240
 SteveO504 said
From the south i think thats the reality, when i went to dc or cali or anywhere but the south for that matter bi*ches say hi and converse
Thatís interesting cause I would say itís the complete opposite from my experience. A lot of chicks from the south will rap with you and may even pull up on you first
+16   

1 month ago '16        #12
BlackJew 
Props total: 5570 5 K  Slaps total: 1470 1 K
I can honestly say I never had any genuine female friends. I end up just fu*king them hoes. SMH
+43   

1 month ago '18        #13
BrooklynDamien  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 70029 70 K  Slaps total: 4761 4 K
Everything is game. From being a child trying to get your mom to buy you a snickers to getting your teacher not to tell your mom you missed mad classes. Y'all better read the art of seduction. Better yet hold on...

fall asleep listening and study this. This is life. It's too real. Game so much that you become game. Look at this book and see who you are in it so you can know. Networking is super game. Rapport, body language etc. If you don't have this stuff down in your arsenal you're missing important weapons
+71   

1 month ago '17        #14
Scienz of Life 
Props total: 2007 2 K  Slaps total: 42 42

+10   

1 month ago '16        #15
BXoldestgoon  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 33673 33 K  Slaps total: 5881 5 K
Hard being so tall and handsome wit a big a*s d*ck. That’s why I ain’t find no job yet and I got a masters
+5   

1 month ago '04        #16
Hystwise 
Props total: 702 702  Slaps total: 28 28
Haha, this is funny...

I used to think like that when I was younger, but after some introspection you begin to realize that it's you throwing the ball to the women kind of subconsciously.

I've figured out pretty much everything I do to get female attention and, at work, I retard that sh*t. My friend has a saying, he says you have to become an "as*xual robot" at work. It's a "Howdy! Alrighty!" friendly...not a "Hello, Jasmine.." (with the eye squints and the lip biting haha). You can't indulge in certain types of conversation, you have to be really cool and treat EVERYBODY the SAME way. It's too much risk to get caught up.

A little playfulness is alright here and there, people do business with attractive people. Play it, but don't overplay it. Good looks are the ultimate eraser of a lot of things unattractive people can't get away with (I'm sorry to say). Use it and couple it with being well-versed on what you're doing and minimize mistakes to begin with? Maaan. You'll be a k*ller.

Don't eat where you sh*t. Don't s*x where there's checks.

Ps...I'm ugly yo.
+57   

1 month ago '18        #17
A Cold Game 
Props total: 27120 27 K  Slaps total: 3262 3 K
Had a writing gig last Sunday … collaborating with a woman who I’ve hung out with a few times but never worked with .

I make it a point to be extremely professional when working with women because reputation means a lot …

It felt like that worked against me in this scenario … Like she was trying to get me to be interested … there were two different times she touched me while laughing .., once on my shoulder and the other on my bare leg (I had shorts on)

The second time I got up and got something to drink … might have been in my head .,, but a female friend once told me that if a woman goes out of her way to touch you it’s because she wants to fu*k lol

Idk if that’s right but it’s always in the back of my mind
+51   

1 month ago '17        #18
TheLastNonEarth  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x22
Props total: 127677 127 K  Slaps total: 16699 16 K
Yeah, tell me about it

I'm more than chiseled abs, a nice slab and handsome features.
Feel like a piece of meat out here sometimes
+1   

1 month ago '20        #19
Chozen  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 42776 42 K  Slaps total: 6738 6 K
#MediumUglyGang
+20   

1 month ago '07        #20
killacar 
Props total: 21033 21 K  Slaps total: 1320 1 K
So imagine what the ugly dudes gotta go thru
+24   

1 month ago '12        #21
videoshirt  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 18678 18 K  Slaps total: 4160 4 K
 Scienz of Life said

i like his videos but i don't watch him a lot because his red pills are brutal

he doesn't do it on purpose but sometimes he has triggered me and given me bad flashbacks
+6   

1 month ago '16        #22
301216baller 
Props total: 32597 32 K  Slaps total: 3631 3 K
That is true.. everybody holds you to a higher standard

Last edited by 301216baller; 05-17-2022 at 07:41 PM..
+7   

1 month ago '21        #23
Monstrosity 
Props total: 5547 5 K  Slaps total: 772 772
 usafveteran said
I’m torn on this one because it definitely always got me hired if it was a female interviewing or a gay n*gga sadly lol. I think it’s more of an issue of women feeling they can get touchy feely with you when if it was reversed you’d be in HR. Kinda like being the hot piece of a*s in the workplace. Not complaining at all though life could’ve dealt me much worse cards to deal with!

I knew if it was a female interviewer I'm gonna get a start date.

I took my peoples to a temp agency interview and figured I might as well see if they got something for me. I interviewed with a s*xy little blonde bi*ch, and she lined me up with a gig I had zero qualifications for and had no business getting.

Me and my folks get in the car to bounce, and he said they didn't have anything for him. He asked me what they told me, and I told him I start on Monday, LOL.

And he was actually very much qualified for the job, LOL. I ended up getting him in a little while later.
+37   

1 month ago '15        #24
Deuce2416 
Props total: 25381 25 K  Slaps total: 2633 2 K
Is this the thread where men humble brag to other men about how handsome they pretend they are on the internet?
+78   

1 month ago '18        #25
Lsulakersaints 
Props total: 27800 27 K  Slaps total: 1214 1 K
 Sivraj said
I think I'm handsome but I don't really catch women looking at me like that anymore especially being married.
It got worse after I got married, seems like a woman see a ring n can't stop staring
+18   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+22online now  30
Video inside Woman exposes her son's Father for only feeding his son
306 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  25
Video inside Best "The Villain Wins" Movies?
61 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  19
Image(s) inside Just your average sales thread
57 comments
19 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
+88online now  17
Got a Tesla to match my Tesla