Adam22 might fire House Phone from No Jumper

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

1 month ago '21        #1
1102 page views
21 comments

sideline  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 7274 7 K  Slaps total: 1868 1 K

The first video is kind of lightweight, but Adam does seem bothered by dude no showing.

0:00-4:40

But it's thid second video where sh*t sounds lik a big deal. AD speaks more seriously on it.

0:00-2:30

imageimage

best
worst
21 comments

1 month ago '22        #2
CripMac  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9
Props total: 1584 1 K  Slaps total: 921 921
Hiring Flakko, changing the set look, no more cmac anddddd firing house phone? Don’t ruin it man

Last edited by CripMac; 05-17-2022 at 12:33 PM..

1 month ago '22        #3
Candidnigga 
Props total: 7339 7 K  Slaps total: 919 919
If he misses another show he's done.....
+5   

1 month ago '17        #4
TrillestTalk404  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 79858 79 K  Slaps total: 10859 10 K

+26   

1 month ago '17        #5
The Almighty240 
Props total: 13258 13 K  Slaps total: 1208 1 K
n*gga been missing his own show multiple times, Adam has given him plenty of chances. He going to leave him no choice but to fire him, he act like he dont care.
+9   

1 month ago '21        #6
sideline  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2 OP
 CripMac said
Hiring Flakko, changing the set look, no more cmac anddddd firing house phone? Don’t ruin it man
 Candidn*gga said
If he misses another show he's done.....
 The Almighty240 said
n*gga been missing his own show multiple times, Adam has given him plenty of chances. He going to leave him no choice but to fire him, he act like he dont care.
But he already fired Cam Girl. sh*ts gonna be a wrap if he gets rid of the last cornerstone of No Jumper.

1 month ago '19        #7
hip  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x13
Props total: 32262 32 K  Slaps total: 6046 6 K
 sideline said
But he already fired Cam Girl. sh*ts gonna be a wrap if he gets rid of the last cornerstone of No Jumper.
Naw, the cornerstone of No Jumper is the interviews, atleast that's the only thing I watch. Everything else looks like garbage.
+3   

1 month ago '17        #8
The Almighty240 
 sideline said
I thought cam girl left?

1 month ago '21        #9
sideline  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2 OP
 The Almighty240 said
I thought cam girl left?
Not exactly. She basically got fired on purpose. He had called her and let her know that it wasn't working it out and was gonna move on without her. Then she played it cool by agreeing with him and admitting that she had been half a*sin (not trying) the show on purpose bcuz she wasn't feeling it anymore. She got fired, but that's what she wanted. She had been planning on leaving right before he called her to fire her. It was all good between them so they kept her departure on a positive note.

1 month ago '22        #10
Candidnigga 
Props total: 7339 7 K  Slaps total: 919 919
 sideline said
He didn't fire cam girl. Cam girl left. And Adam agreed it was the right decision

1 month ago '17        #11
Drewsmit 
Props total: 28352 28 K  Slaps total: 3569 3 K
Smokepurpp should fill out an application heard they got benefits
+3   

1 month ago '17        #12
The Almighty240 
 sideline said
Not exactly. She basically got fired on purpose. He had called her and let her know that it wasn't working it out and was gonna move on without her. Then she played it cool by agreeing with him and admitting that she had been half a*sin (not trying) the show on purpose bcuz she wasn't feeling it anymore. She got fired, but that's what she wanted. She had been planning on leaving right before he called her to fire her. It was all good between them so they kept her departure on a positive note.
Never knew this…. I fu*ked with can girl on that show

1 month ago '20        #13
HTownRealtor  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x22
Props total: 6861 6 K  Slaps total: 736 736
house phone is that one black dude that hangs in white hipster areas and does sh*t with the white boys....he does coke and sh*t like that...dude gotta cleanse his own demons and get outta this hipster area....hes always fu*ked up or high

this show is the easiest thing in the world, you get paid x amount of dollars to be on a podcast that basically like your homies talking around a table...you getting money and pu**y off this clout and still able to DJ and do little sh*t around the city of LA

its crazy how AD is always talking for adam22 like his negro whisperer
+7   

1 month ago '14        #14
Nemohoes95 
Props total: 27721 27 K  Slaps total: 2983 2 K
Them n*ggas corny to me. Only watch sharp and when Adam interview people I know. Trell, doknow and ad I skip most of their sh*t
+2   

1 month ago '21        #15
LeCryintheCar 
Props total: 12533 12 K  Slaps total: 1770 1 K
If this was joe budden there would be so much hate and outrage

No one cares

1 month ago '04        #16
7twelve  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 50273 50 K  Slaps total: 10439 10 K
i mean, if u getting paid to do a job..do it or leave.

house said he has a shoe company or sumn..so he prob straight anyway
+1   

1 month ago '19        #17
Shenanagans  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 11588 11 K  Slaps total: 1181 1 K
He do be missing a lot of shows some without notice.

Sharp said he missed his show, he missed a lot of the main show, he missed uri show and even his own show. They're getting more people to do interviews so he's expendable now especially with fudge willi on there now. Wouldn't be surprised if he did get fired.
+2   

1 month ago '15        #18
screwhead501  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 2314 2 K  Slaps total: 408 408
NJ got a little quiet in 2019. The podcast was just one of many ideas thrown around. Adam got on the show with Cam and House after a few episodes. She does not like to get into the the scandal like Adam and left in later 2020. AD became more and more prominent through 2020 and basically helped the channel go in a new direction.
+1   

1 month ago '19        #19
 screwhead501 said
NJ got a little quiet in 2019. The podcast was just one of many ideas thrown around. Adam got on the show with Cam and House after a few episodes. She does not like to get into the the scandal like Adam and left in later 2020. AD became more and more prominent through 2020 and basically helped the channel go in a new direction.
I feel like Adam goes too hard for the drama. He puts people on but he also exploits potentially dangerous situations and doesn't take the blame for anything. Like when aliza came on the live show and got disrespected by sharp. She walked off stage and he posted the aftermath. They asked why didn't he comfort her and try to calm her down and he said she's not a no jumper employee and it's not his job. She knew what she walked into
+2   

1 month ago '18        #20
MC Gusto  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 18281 18 K  Slaps total: 2091 2 K
Watching the live right now. Phone ain’t going nowhere!

1 month ago '15        #21
screwhead501  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 2314 2 K  Slaps total: 408 408
 Shenanagans said
I feel like Adam goes too hard for the drama. He puts people on but he also exploits potentially dangerous situations and doesn't take the blame for anything. Like when aliza came on the live show and got disrespected by sharp. She walked off stage and he posted the aftermath. They asked why didn't he comfort her and try to calm her down and he said she's not a no jumper employee and it's not his job. She knew what she walked into
Yea he likes to push right up to the line and sometimes goes over. I don't think he wants to cause real beef but it happens due to the nature of certain guests
+1   

1 month ago '19        #22
 screwhead501 said
Yea he likes to push right up to the line and sometimes goes over. I don't think he wants to cause real beef but it happens due to the nature of certain guests
Sometimes he just comes out and ask people like did you ever shoot anyone? No lead up or finesse. Then when they react negatively he breaks it down to 15 videos about a little issue he wants to blow up. Like right now he's talking about how boonk gang is disrespecting him from years ago. Dude changed his life around and trying to be positive but adam won't let it go

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+23online now  34
Real life Multiverse may be opened on July 5th…
110 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+24online now  18
Video inside This the new wave with jewelry…
106 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
online now  18
Jun 29 - couple buys house in seattle......comcast wanted to charge $27000 for..
150 comments
24 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
+54online now  8
Video inside Rare: 50 cent freestyle before the shooting
61 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy