Drake, Kendrick and J Cole Vs Jay z, Lil Wayne and Eminem

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT
most viewed right now
33 replies  @sports

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

1 month ago '20        #1
505 page views
24 comments

Laron Isley  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x34
Props total: 22917 22 K  Slaps total: 7662 7 K
Drake, Kendrick and J Cole Vs Jay z, Lil Wayne and Eminem

Which trio is better as far as rapping and which Trio is more legendary. I know my answer but I was born in the 80's so ofcourse. But I want to hear what the rest of yall think

best
worst
24 comments

1 month ago '13        #2
Hayek  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 25525 25 K  Slaps total: 8444 8 K
Obviously the trio of jay z eminem and wayne
+14   

1 month ago '20        #3
The corrector  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 15956 15 K  Slaps total: 3644 3 K
You spelled Nas wrong

Top 10 most propped recently  1 month ago '19        #4
FrivolousSports 
Props total: 116907 116 K  Slaps total: 27538 27 K
Drake, kendrick and cole got the better discography

1 month ago '08        #5
Nut-In-Honeys 
Props total: 25674 25 K  Slaps total: 2560 2 K
J Cole doesn't deserve to be mentioned here

1 month ago '18        #6
S-Class  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 131587 131 K  Slaps total: 14798 14 K
This thread makes my head hurt

1 month ago '17        #7
Pythagoras  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 60802 60 K  Slaps total: 12808 12 K
Kendrick is the only one who can hold his own against the three he going against. Jaynem easily.

1 month ago '10        #8
Billy Hoyle 
Props total: 5362 5 K  Slaps total: 702 702
Drake has no business on that list of rappers. It’s a slap in the face. Pure rapping right? Yea please take him off
+10   

1 month ago '22        #9
usafveteran  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 3706 3 K  Slaps total: 275 275
You def smoked crack before you made this post!
+2   

1 month ago '09        #10
iamsoulja 
Props total: 10594 10 K  Slaps total: 1751 1 K
 Nut-In-Honeys said
yall be sleeping on cole
+4   

1 month ago '20        #11
I Know  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 9783 9 K  Slaps total: 13586 13 K
There should just be a kung fu kenny vs eminem thread made.

By one of they stanleys of course.

+1   

1 month ago '06        #12
jj01 
Props total: 35157 35 K  Slaps total: 10812 10 K
Drake is not a rapper. Other side wins by default
+2   

1 month ago '19        #13
hip  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x13
Props total: 31866 31 K  Slaps total: 5991 5 K
 Pythagoras said
Kendrick is the only one who can hold his own against the three he going against. Jaynem easily.

1 month ago '14        #14
NewLegends  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 19414 19 K  Slaps total: 2645 2 K
Cole Drake and Kendrick because I would much rather listen to any of them over Eminem.

Edit: I should’ve read first but I stand on it still. I think Cole Kendrick and Drake are the better 3. But the odds aren’t in their favor because Bx hates rappers who are popular and younger than them.

Last edited by NewLegends; 05-17-2022 at 05:33 PM..

1 month ago '17        #15
Pythagoras  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 60802 60 K  Slaps total: 12808 12 K
 hip said

Better discography than Wayne and Em. Debatable with Jay. Kdot a legend in his own right but nostalgia is a mental illness so you spend your time trolling instead of appreciating music. Couldn't be me.

1 month ago '04        #16
Tastemaker331  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x27
Props total: 65437 65 K  Slaps total: 7869 7 K
The mural that’s in the screencap
I saw it a few hours ago in downtown Raleigh

1 month ago '20        #17
Tweezy12  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x13
Props total: 68714 68 K  Slaps total: 21935 21 K
Jayz and Kendrick the best two...
Then eminem....then wayne...then drake and Cole

1 month ago '06        #18
oflo 
Props total: 2224 2 K  Slaps total: 226 226
 jj01 said
Drake is not a rapper. Other side wins by default
i undertand and dont understand that statement at the same time if that makes sense. if you listen you know drake can rap (yes actually rap and write his own sh*t) but he has chosen creatively to not go full rapper and collaborate, but youre out of your mind if you dont think drake could drop a straight rap album and sh*t on the whole game. he just doesn't have that desire or motivation to do so

1 month ago '16        #19
Ghostface Killa  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 37619 37 K  Slaps total: 6669 6 K
 Nut-In-Honeys said
Cole is the nastiest of his trio Lyrically

Fck is u even talking bout

1 month ago '06        #20
oflo 
tough question to ask. you have to be real specific. older heads like jay z and eminem have the advantage because they came first. by default they should be considered more legendary. rapping is tough because they all can rap but today's game doesn't lean on that as much. sh*t look at eminem then to now. he's already tried to adjust to todays climate and failed. everyone is more melodic and the stress isn't on lyrics. i'd be curious to see how a cole, kenrick or drake would of been if they came up at same time. i still lean jay em and wayne cause they have proven they can do it all and still be relevant. need more years to see where cole, kendrick and drake stand

1 month ago '21        #21
Strong44 
Props total: 1771 1 K  Slaps total: 689 689
Only Kendrick can measure to those 3 and I already think he's better than Wayne in certain criteria while Wayne has him beat in some others.

The other 2, however, makes the latter the only obvious answer. Cole is good but has no certified classic to his name and is painfully generic. KRIT is a better Cole than Cole tbh minus the commercial success.

Drake is a great crossover rapper: sorta like a modern day Nelly or a watered down Kanye. He's not really a true emcee though and his best albums(Take Care, NWTS) don't compare to Jay or Em's best. Wayne is slightly debatable because his mixtapes are better than his albums but I think C2 is the best album between Drake's and Wayne's so there's that.

Also, the latter 3 reached lyrical highs in emceeing that Kendrick is still learning from to this day.

1 month ago '21        #22
Strong44 
Props total: 1771 1 K  Slaps total: 689 689
 oflo said
i undertand and dont understand that statement at the same time if that makes sense. if you listen you know drake can rap (yes actually rap and write his own sh*t) but he has chosen creatively to not go full rapper and collaborate, but youre out of your mind if you dont think drake could drop a straight rap album and sh*t on the whole game. he just doesn't have that desire or motivation to do so
He can rap but Drake is in that Kanye/Diddy/Dre lane where it's no secret that he's more of a rap vocalist who can deliver dope bars rather than a true writer/lyricist.

Dre has one of the GOAT voices in hip hop imho but I wouldn't compare him to Pac and Biggie just off that.

I think Drake is a GOAT crossover rap star but definitely not one you can put in a GOAT discussion without making a distinction between emcees/lyricists and artists/vocalists.

Top 10 most propped recently  1 month ago '19        #23
FrivolousSports 
Props total: 116907 116 K  Slaps total: 27538 27 K
 Strong44 said
He can rap but Drake is in that Kanye/Diddy/Dre lane where it's no secret that he's more of a rap vocalist who can deliver dope bars rather than a true writer/lyricist.

Dre has one of the GOAT voices in hip hop imho but I wouldn't compare him to Pac and Biggie just off that.

I think Drake is a GOAT crossover rap star but definitely not one you can put in a GOAT discussion without making a distinction between emcees/lyricists and artists/vocalists.
Dre can be a goat producer with ghost producers

But drake can’t be in the goat rapper conversation because of ghost writers

1 month ago '06        #24
oflo 
 Strong44 said

thats a fair statement based on what he has done but i still think drake has that classic in him. but we'll never get it so you are right in this discussion

1 month ago '06        #25
oflo 
 FrivolousSports said
Dre can be a goat producer with ghost producers

But drake can’t be in the goat rapper conversation because of ghost writers

i think people don't realize how much drake actually writes. when he does his crossover sh*t yeah he has a bunch of ghost writers. but when he's just spittin it's typically just him. hes not at a dre/diddy level. im not sure where that puts him in the bigger/goat conversation but people need to at least acknowledge he can write his own sh*t

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+188online now  18
Article inside Lil TJay Update: 6/24 7:30pm EST
220 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  13
Video inside Wait: Lord Brownlee is doing car reviews too!!! (F150 Lightning)
27 comments
1 day ago
@rides
most viewed right now
+20online now  13
We Need to Talk About Herogasm
105 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  5
Jun 24 - Democrats Out Here Singing While Roe V Wade Is Being Overturned