Jordan explains why he didn't shoot a lot of 3s like in today's game

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section sports

1 month ago '19        #1
8637 page views
210 comments

Shenanagans  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 11588 11 K  Slaps total: 1181 1 K
Jordan explains why he didn't shoot a lot of 3s like in today's game

He really was ahead of his time without even knowing it
+152   

best
worst
210 comments

1 month ago '06        #2
jj01 
Props total: 35305 35 K  Slaps total: 10833 10 K

he knew it was a cop out and cover up for lack of skill
+139   

1 month ago '17        #3
92baby 
Props total: 107196 107 K  Slaps total: 14232 14 K
 Shenanagans said

He really was ahead of his time without even knowing it
When he put it like that I can agree

But everybody ain’t got hands like black god

Ain’t 6ft 6

And run like a damn Gazelle and soar through the air
+71   

Top 10 most slapped recently  1 month ago '14        #4
Kyu  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x39
Props total: 255684 255 K  Slaps total: 29886 29 K
Jordan in todays game is easy work

+177   

1 month ago '22        #5
Noodle 
Props total: 3150 3 K  Slaps total: 264 264
 jj01 said

he knew it was a cop out and cover up for lack of skill

+6   

1 month ago '21        #6
King856 
Props total: 14320 14 K  Slaps total: 6066 6 K
Mike in todays game would be even better. The lack of intensity until the 2nd round is pathetic
+100   

1 month ago '19        #7
Shenanagans  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1 OP
 Kyu said
Jordan in todays game is easy work

Imagine being so good at something that you hold yourself back just to have a challenge. There's no other athlete you can say that about. sh*t like this is why LeBron or any other basketball player can never say they're the greatest.

Jordan made others better by exploiting their weakness and making them work on their game. He didn't do it for stats or awards. He's hands down the greatest basketball player that ever played
+159   

Top 10 most slapped recently  1 month ago '14        #8
 King856 said
Mike in todays game would be even better. The lack of intensity until the 2nd round is pathetic
Not only that, he would destroy the painted area. It’s no resistance in todays game going to the basket.
+58   

1 month ago '19        #9
 Kyu said
Not only that, he would destroy the painted area. It’s no resistance in todays game going to the basket.
When they started beating him up in the paint he just went harder. Never settled for easy shots. Could've settled for 3s but he kept putting pressure in the paint. It's crazy to think about tbh
+77   

Top 10 most slapped recently  1 month ago '14        #10
 Shenanagans said
When they started beating him up in the paint he just went harder. Never settled for easy shots. Could've settled for 3s but he kept putting pressure in the paint. It's crazy to think about tbh
Guys like MJ and Kobe would destroy the league today. It would’nt even be fair. Kobe shot almost 4000 more 3s than MJ and Kobe hit some of the craziest 3s ever. With the 3 point threat combined with their size, athleticism, footwork and ball handling plus the mid range threat they would have an easy time in todays NBA. Old washed up Kobe put up 60 points in his last game with a broken down body. Imagine Kobe from the mid 2000s playing within the last 5 years. He’d probably win MVP every year. Prime MJ as well. Imagine all the SLAM OF THE MONTHS they would have attacking the rim vs todays big men
+78   

1 month ago '17        #11
92baby 
 Shenanagans said
Imagine being so good at something that you hold yourself back just to have a challenge. There's no other athlete you can say that about. sh*t like this is why LeBron or any other basketball player can never say they're the greatest.

Jordan made others better by exploiting their weakness and making them work on their game. He didn't do it for stats or awards. He's hands down the greatest basketball player that ever played
Son really an athletic freak tbh

He doesn’t get the credit he deserves just being a pure athlete

His brother is like 5 ft 2 or some sh*t

I wish I would’ve seen that n*gga play

He probably was the nicest short n*gga out
+24   

1 month ago '04        #12
SpunkyXL23  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 22822 22 K  Slaps total: 5027 5 K
Did you all not see MJ in the 3point contest?? That's why he doesn't shoot em'.
One of the worst in the HISTORY of the contest

+41   

1 month ago '06        #13
marcusaka50 
Props total: 38991 38 K  Slaps total: 6173 6 K
Mike would shoot more 3s if he played now but still dominate the mid....mid range is still king ..only one championship based off 3s
+16   

1 month ago '17        #14
92baby 
 Kyu said
Guys like MJ and Kobe would destroy the league today. It would’nt even be fair. Kobe shot almost 4000 more 3s than MJ and Kobe hit some of the craziest 3s ever. With the 3 point threat combined with their size, athleticism, footwork and ball handling plus the mid range threat they would have an easy time in todays NBA. Old washed up Kobe put up 60 points in his last game with a broken down body. Imagine Kobe from the mid 2000s playing within the last 5 years. He’d probably win MVP every year. Prime MJ as well. Imagine all the SLAM OF THE MONTHS they would have attacking the rim vs todays big men
Kobe biggest problems were ego and his fu*king body

He should’ve passed micheal in rings easily

At least he could’ve had that over the goat

Then that cp3 sh*t and that r*pe case took away a MVP

Kobe really underachieved tbh

1 month ago '12        #15
TrillSwag  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 70850 70 K  Slaps total: 12340 12 K
 Kyu said
Jordan would easily average 40 in todays game. The paint is more unguarded then it’s ever been . Prime Lebron got to the paint so easily and Jordan was quicker and more agile. The only people that knock Jordan are people who didn’t watch him play. If guys like Booker, harden, Luka averaging around 30+. MJ would average 40 with ease
+35   

Top 10 most slapped recently  1 month ago '14        #16
 92baby said

Well I agree, Kobe went to 7 finals. Could’ve easily has 7. As a Kobe supporter I’m content knowing he had the chance to get 7 but settled with 5. Kobe’s ego is what fans love about him, dude wanted to prove he could be the guy and here in LA we all seen the magic every single night. He gave 1000%, even with all is failures and shortcomings he always gave 1000%. I’ve never seen a player that tenacious outside of Jordan. The “Mamba Mentality” is a real thing

I think the league screwed Kobe with the CP3 trade. I just really believe with a prime CP3 and Dwight the Lakers could’ve won at least 1 championship.
+19   

1 month ago '20        #17
Bighempin  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 12713 12 K  Slaps total: 1712 1 K
If MJ shot 3's his sneakers would never sell!!!
+3   

Top 10 most slapped recently  1 month ago '14        #18
 TrillSwag said
Jordan would easily average 40 in todays game. The paint is more unguarded then it’s ever been . Prime Lebron got to the paint so easily and Jordan was quicker and more agile. The only people that knock Jordan are people who didn’t watch him play. If guys like Booker, harden, Luka averaging around 30+. MJ would average 40 with ease
old Lebron still k*lls the paint today. Imagine young Heat Lebron in 2021/2022 everything Giannis is doing Lebron would be doing. Lebron is 10 years older than him right now and still k*lls the paint.

Booker, Harden and Luka would look like scrubs if a Prime MJ was playing today. These guys ain’t even doing anything exciting except for shooting step back 3s. They not attacking the basket dunking on anyone or k*lling guys with mid range shots. They just shooting 3s
+10   

1 month ago '19        #19
 92baby said

Ego was definitely a set back for his career. I remember they said he don't pass the ball enough so he only passed the ball for 3 quarters and showed why he shoots so much. He ended the game with 1 a*sist bc they missed all of the shots he set them up with. Then it was in a game 7 vs the suns

That was all ego but he's still a legend and a k*ller on the court
+10   

1 month ago '17        #20
92baby 
 Kyu said
Well I agree, Kobe went to 7 finals. Could’ve easily has 7. As a Kobe supporter I’m content knowing he had the chance to get 7 but settled with 5. Kobe’s ego is what fans love about him, dude wanted to prove he could be the guy and here in LA we all seen the magic every single night. He gave 1000%, even with all is failures and shortcomings he always gave 1000%. I’ve never seen a player that tenacious outside of Jordan. The “Mamba Mentality” is a real thing

I think the league screwed Kobe with the CP3 trade. I just really believe with a prime CP3 and Dwight the Lakers could’ve won at least 1 championship.
Crazy thing is fu*k that n*gga should’ve went to more finals too

He ain’t win again til later in his career

The n*gga should’ve won 2 more with Shaq

No bullsh*t

Then he came at 18

No excuse not to have more than MJ damn it

1 month ago '17        #21
92baby 
 Shenanagans said
Ego was definitely a set back for his career. I remember they said he don't pass the ball enough so he only passed the ball for 3 quarters and showed why he shoots so much. He ended the game with 1 a*sist bc they missed all of the shots he set them up with. Then it was in a game 7 vs the suns

That was all ego but he's still a legend and a k*ller on the court
“Moral victories are for minor league cultures”

+7   

1 month ago '13        #22
Hayek  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 25708 25 K  Slaps total: 8457 8 K
So pretty much he cant make em so he dont take em
+1   

Top 10 most slapped recently  1 month ago '14        #23
 92baby said
“Moral victories are for minor league cultures”

“Minor league COACHES”
+14   

1 month ago '17        #24
92baby 
 Kyu said
“Minor league COACHES”
That’s even better actually

+3   

1 month ago '16        #25
Supreme God  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x17
Props total: 74399 74 K  Slaps total: 5382 5 K
 King856 said
Fam, the fu*king spacing, switching defense, and lack of true big men in the paint.... Omg. I don't think the people who try to downplay Jordan, really understand what he would do in today's game. True, he would face better perimeter defenders, but with Mike's strength and athleticism, he would absolutely destroy sh*t. Right from his rookie year.

Last edited by Supreme God; 05-16-2022 at 08:08 PM..
+10   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+23online now  24
Real life Multiverse may be opened on July 5th…
106 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  20
Jun 29 - couple buys house in seattle......comcast wanted to charge $27000 for..
148 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  13
Video inside The Most GENTRIFIED Cities in America
82 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+23online now  10
Video inside This the new wave with jewelry…
106 comments
1 day ago
@gear
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy