May 16 - DEA Reportedly Put $45 Million Bounty on Men Trafficking Fentanyl in Mexico

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

1 month ago '19        #1
4126 page views
123 comments

hip  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x13
Props total: 31934 31 K  Slaps total: 6015 6 K
May 16 - DEA Reportedly Put $45 Million Bounty on Men Trafficking Fentanyl in Mexico

+18   

best
worst
123 comments

1 month ago '05        #2
ice wolf  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x13
Props total: 30483 30 K  Slaps total: 11116 11 K
Been living in Mexico for over a year now and Obrador's dirty pro-Russia, pro-China government here is pure garbage. They give zero fux about their own people and can't even fix sidewalks, never mind fix the cartel/fent issue.

I got caught by drug sniffing dogs with a half oz of weed (for personal) and bribed 6-cops for $800 USD. That's how this country operates. The village where I live with my fiance, the Mayor's homie just got caught raping a little boy and the mayor let him slide.

America needs to step up and take actions like this because Mexico's political class just cares about bribes and state funded dinners.

Last edited by ice wolf; 05-17-2022 at 11:41 AM..
+60   

1 month ago '17        #3
yousabitch 
Props total: 25357 25 K  Slaps total: 7535 7 K
 ice wolf said
Been living in Mexico for over a year now and Obrador's dirty pro-Russia, pro-China government here is pure garbage. They give zero fux about their own people and can't even fix sidewalks, never mind fix the cartel/fent issue.

I got caught by drug sniffing dogs with a half oz of weed (for personal) and bribed 6-cops for $800 USD. That's how this country operates. The village where I live with my fiance's Mayor's homie just got caught raping a little boy and the mayor let him slide.

America needs to step up and take actions like this because Mexico's political class just cares about bribes and state funded dinners.
Are you Mexican? What made you move there? What part? Is it as crazy as the news makes it seem? Iíve been to riviera Maya but thatís a resort
+15   

1 month ago '05        #4
 yousabi*ch said
Are you Mexican? What made you move there? What part? Is it as crazy as the news makes it seem? Iíve been to riviera Maya but thatís a resort
Central Mexico not far from Mexico City but I don't reveal my whereabouts dawg

I'm not Mexican, my fiance is... I have Argentinean/spanish speaking family, and speak a little bit of Spanish, but my spanish is pretty trash. It's nowhere near as crazy as it seems. Mexico is actually more normal than Toronto. Way less homeless and mentally ill people here. Canada and the U.S's city's are 10x more deranged. Mexicans don't even really do drugs. They just drink. They have way tighter family units and they only have a 15% divorce rate. Worst part is the government and police here.
+67   

1 month ago '12        #5
OldBusiness  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 205139 205 K  Slaps total: 11887 11 K
 ice wolf said
The village where I live with my fiance's Mayor's homie.
gorra.

Then you Argentinian Spanish Mexican what the hell ever but 90% of your threads are Israeli propaganda trying to tell people how to think about that bullsh*t.

Shut all that sh*t the fu*k up
+28   

1 month ago '17        #6
yousabitch 
Props total: 25357 25 K  Slaps total: 7535 7 K
 ice wolf said

I'm not Mexican, my fiance is... I have Argentinean/spanish speaking family, and speak a little bit of Spanish, but my spanish is pretty trash. It's nowhere near as crazy as it seems. Mexico is actually more normal than Toronto. Way less homeless and mentally ill people here. Canada and the U.S's city's are 10x more deranged. Mexicans don't even really do drugs. They just drink. They have way tighter family units and they only have a 15% divorce rate. Worst part is the government and police here.
Yeah I figured itís more fear mongering. Enjoy big big be safe out there
+4   

1 month ago '05        #7
 yousabi*ch said
Yeah I figured itís more fear mongering. Enjoy big big be safe out there
Thx bro Iím chillin out here

Mexicans have a Ďdonít start no sh!t wont be no sh!tí mindset

1 month ago '17        #8
92baby 
Props total: 107196 107 K  Slaps total: 14231 14 K
 ice wolf said

This n*gga lying maybe the Mexicans you know donít do drugs

Mexicans in Texas

All them n*ggas do drugs
+41   

1 month ago '05        #9
Sub Crazy 
Props total: 12645 12 K  Slaps total: 1292 1 K
 ice wolf said

I got caught by drug sniffing dogs with a half oz of weed (for personal) and bribed 6-cops for $800 USD. That's how this country operates. The village where I live with my fiance's Mayor's homie just got caught raping a little boy and the mayor let him slide.

Whoa whoa whoa

Some dude got off Scott free for…I don’t even wanna repeat it. Mexico is crazy. So in Mexico if you have money, power and know the right people you can get away with anything?
+3   

1 month ago '05        #10
 Sub Crazy said
Whoa whoa whoa

Some dude got off Scott free for…I don’t even wanna repeat it. Mexico is crazy. So in Mexico if you have money, power and know the right people you can get away with anything?
100%

The Police make $300 USD a month here

They will turn a blind eye for anything if you drop a little bag on em. I bribed 6 Cops for $800 all for having 14G’s of weed on me

1 month ago '15        #11
KatyPerryShawty 
Props total: 1476 1 K  Slaps total: 252 252
 92baby said
This n*gga lying maybe the Mexicans you know don’t do drugs

Mexicans in Texas

All them n*ggas do drugs
Northern Mexicans are wild cowboys.

Rest of the country isn’t like that.
+12   

1 month ago '17        #12
dubsax  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 61807 61 K  Slaps total: 5061 5 K
they havent seen el mayo in like 20 years
he's in the wind or dead.

he's always moved low key so they will never find him
+11   

1 month ago '17        #13
dubsax  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 61807 61 K  Slaps total: 5061 5 K
 ice wolf said
100%

The Police make $300 USD a month here

They will turn a blind eye for anything if you drop a little bag on em. I bribed 6 Cops for $800 all for having 14Gís of weed on me
sounds like you got played
you can possess 1oz for personal and 6 plants at home
+12   

1 month ago '05        #14
 dubsax said
Cap. It’s 5 grams.

That’s how I got caught lacking by that drug sniffing dog. I wasn’t keeping up to date with my Mexican news at the time last year. They were talking about legalizing an ounce, but the law never passed and I thought it did.

I read The federal Gov was gonna make an oz legal too and then they backtracked and reduced it to 5 G’s.

Just last week their idiot President Obrador changed the possession laws once again. Now it’s no longer 5G’s, it’s up to the Police to determine if you had any intention to distribute. If they deem your weed to be for personal use you’re good. Problem is 99% of Mexican Police are corrupt. The solution is to federally legalize like Canada.

I was rolling around with my half oz thinking everything was Gucci. Found myself bribing a gang of cops with my girl crying thinking I’m going to jail.. but nah. I just hit up the ATM for them pigs. Now I just smoke at home here and I stopped travelling with my weed.

You can only grow 6 plants if you get a specific Gov regulated license btw

Last edited by ice wolf; 05-16-2022 at 11:01 PM..
+4   

1 month ago '15        #15
illywilly 
Props total: 1616 1 K  Slaps total: 401 401
 ice wolf said

You live there and chose to live there so what's wrong with the bribe? It kept your a*s out of the klink. And sh*t like that happens all over the world about that kid but I guruntee you whoever on that mayors payroll thay guys gonna get it one way or the other. And tou live there. Why ask for help man move the fam back to the U.S. (assuming your from there)

Why bi*ch about getting taxed 8bills for sh*t when you know what it's like?
+6   

1 month ago '07        #16
S.ScRaTch27 
Props total: 5859 5 K  Slaps total: 626 626
 ice wolf said

Why tf do you live there? Lol
+1   

1 month ago '12        #17
OldBusiness  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 205139 205 K  Slaps total: 11887 11 K
 dubsax said
Yep their senate voted on that and passed it in June 2021 lol:

+2   

1 month ago '16        #18
kuul  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x11
Props total: 131900 131 K  Slaps total: 14238 14 K
But reparations is a ridiculous ask.
+3   

1 month ago '07        #19
yola  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x81
Props total: 114341 114 K  Slaps total: 15727 15 K
 ice wolf said

and you chose, and continue to choose, to live there

$800USD is pure cap

you walking around with $800 ready to pay bribes, but you living in a busted, pedo, rapist town?

you know it was $800MXN which is $40
+17   

1 month ago '11        #20
UrDoinGood 
Props total: 11720 11 K  Slaps total: 2385 2 K
The feds going after everybody huh
+1   

1 month ago '15        #21
Gullyman000 
Props total: 1375 1 K  Slaps total: 204 204
 illywilly said
You live there and chose to live there so what's wrong with the bribe? It kept your a*s out of the klink. And sh*t like that happens all over the world about that kid but I guruntee you whoever on that mayors payroll thay guys gonna get it one way or the other. And tou live there. Why ask for help man move the fam back to the U.S. (assuming your from there)

Why bi*ch about getting taxed 8bills for sh*t when you know what it's like?
Because n*ggas like to complain.
+4   

1 month ago '16        #22
SnowmanKilla 
Props total: 875 875  Slaps total: 211 211
Im sure mexico has its upsides too

Them n*ggas probably pretty relaxed on the regular
+1   

1 month ago '04        #23
badboy600  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 10384 10 K  Slaps total: 1220 1 K
Rafa almost singlehandedly started the US drug war when he k*lled that DEA agent. Once the US saw what happened to him it was a wrap and the DEA grew overnight. They gonna hunt his a*s forever.
+7   

1 month ago '21        #24
MISTERCYNICAL  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x13
Props total: 29765 29 K  Slaps total: 3474 3 K
this is so dumb

Mexican Traffickers ain't the issue

Black marker pharmaceutical.companies import 75 percent of the Fentanyl coming into the states

Many you can contact via WhatsApp

IYKYK
+6   

1 month ago '07        #25
strongthetruth  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x24
Props total: 44427 44 K  Slaps total: 10001 10 K
Why aren’t they offering rewards for the others? You suppose to risk your life turning them in for free? America.

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+77online now  27
Video inside "i never wanted it!!!" rockwilder breaks into tears over the effects fa..
116 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+184online now  27
Video inside Kevin Samuels - He accepted the harsh truth 🤷🏾*♂&..
170 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+37online now  22
Video inside The Euphrates River is Drying Up, is the Prophecy True?
79 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+26online now  13
Video inside Woman exposes her son's Father for only feeding his son
345 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy