Discord: The Most Evil Business In The World

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

most viewed right now
85 replies  @wild'ish

most viewed right now
25 replies  @wild'ish

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section wild 'ish

1 month ago '16        #1
2618 page views
45 comments

Forza Nocta  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x25
Props total: 51930 51 K  Slaps total: 12387 12 K
Discord: The Most Evil Business In The World

Cliffnotes

Discord like almost every other social media company is in the business of selling user data for profit. Its founder was busted selling data from his previous company OpenFeint but somehow got off. Then bro created Discord and has spent the last 7 years building a userbase of hundreds of millions priming Discord to be sold for billions to the highest bidder.

But the scary part is that Tencent owns major shares in Discord. Tencent is a Chinese company that has its hands in a bunch of other major social media apps and what's interesting about them is that by Chinese law they are required to share whatever data they have with the CCP.

So put simply... if you use Discord you are willingly giving away your data to China. Pretty much the same as TikTok.

It's getting spooky out here

+12   

best
worst
45 comments

1 month ago '16        #2
Rumble  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 18394 18 K  Slaps total: 1700 1 K
Moon is a right wing conspiracy peddling men’s rights championing incel

fu*k his videos and everything he stands for
+19   

1 month ago '13        #3
SamDaHammer 
Props total: 5143 5 K  Slaps total: 491 491
 Forza Nocta said

Cliffnotes

Discord like almost every other social media company is in the business of selling user data for profit. Its founder was busted selling data from his previous company OpenFeint but somehow got off. Then bro created Discord and has spent the last 7 years building a userbase of hundreds of millions priming Discord to be sold for billions to the highest bidder.

But the scary part is that Tencent owns major shares in Discord. Tencent is a Chinese company that has its hands in a bunch of other major social media apps and what's interesting about them is that by Chinese law they are required to share whatever data they have with the CCP.

So put simply... if you use Discord you are willingly giving away your data to China. Pretty much the same as TikTok.

It's getting spooky out here

Tencent is the Chinese version of blackrock... pretty much the one percent investing in the one percent...
+3   

1 month ago '18        #4
BrooklynDamien  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 69956 69 K  Slaps total: 4760 4 K
What would make it easier is if these articles break down "data". What am I supposed to be afraid of China knowing? Ppl might give a fu*k then
+16   

1 month ago '18        #5
BlackjesuS  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 14696 14 K  Slaps total: 2787 2 K
 BrooklynDamien said
What would make it easier is if these articles break down "data". What am I supposed to be afraid of China knowing? Ppl might give a fu*k then

Yea I get tired of this sh*t too...them knowing everything you regularly visit so they offer you products catered to your tastes... fu*kin evil bastards
+9   

1 month ago '17        #6
baku  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 15233 15 K  Slaps total: 1120 1 K
all I know is that I just secured another client for my life coaching business through discord, so I'm good with it for now
+3   

1 month ago '20        #7
GingerBreadMan  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x22
Props total: 22678 22 K  Slaps total: 11119 11 K
discord is full of pdf files

like 50% of guys on there are looking for little girls and boys

1 month ago '18        #8
Browneyezz 
Props total: 924 924  Slaps total: 61 61
Discord is amazing for making money…

I.e cook groups, deals groups, pump groups, crypto, stocks,

Discord is also amazing for gaming and social coordination.

Slack is also pretty amazing … but the amount of functionality you can get out of discord and know some Python as well as how to set webhooks it’s a dream.

It’s def not for everyone…
+2   

1 month ago '17        #9
SimeonWisest 
Props total: 13458 13 K  Slaps total: 1808 1 K
Oh no...not China....

Man, Facebook been caught violating all kinds of privacy issues. Your a*s still on all their platforms.

Hate this Chinafobia sh*t

1 month ago '17        #10
Timberwolves  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x19
Props total: 34050 34 K  Slaps total: 3804 3 K
discord is not evil idgaf didn't watch

people who use it may be evil

1 month ago '21        #11
nocomment  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 27718 27 K  Slaps total: 3939 3 K
Americans are too stupid to know what to be worried about, as demonstrated by this thread
+6   

1 month ago '21        #12
m0nk 
Props total: 1826 1 K  Slaps total: 250 250
 Rumble said
Moon is a right wing conspiracy peddling men’s rights championing incel

Doesn't change that what he is saying about tencent being true.

1 month ago '04        #13
Merk 
Props total: 1151 1 K  Slaps total: 200 200
Once i saw him throw in the capitol riots i knew where it was going and shut off the video
+2   

1 month ago '21        #14
m0nk 
Props total: 1826 1 K  Slaps total: 250 250
 BrooklynDamien said
The answer is everything. All the data

1 month ago '21        #15
Marrero 
Props total: 4385 4 K  Slaps total: 1771 1 K
yall n*ggas and lack of listening but wanting others to listen to you...

openfient sold out to china and the creator made discord after the sale... its not just about that though

discord monitors servers and private messages. there's this group of teens that have a private server. they were banned because they call themselves 13 years olds because they play minecraft (or one of those kids games) discord banned them for being underage. but they were older than 13. if that's not a red flag, i don't even wanna discuss this with you.

discord is easy to get hacked on. really easy. just like boxden is easy to get your ip... nvm.

discord is a safehaven for pedos. all sites are but discord is more just friendly.
+1   

1 month ago '04        #16
adthekidd 
Props total: 8996 8 K  Slaps total: 1276 1 K
I been had a feeling because much like other social media certain things i would write i'd get an ad for on other devices

smh

1 month ago '17        #17
92baby 
Props total: 107196 107 K  Slaps total: 14230 14 K
 GingerBreadMan said
discord is full of pdf files

like 50% of guys on there are looking for little girls and boys
You probably one of em

1 month ago '20        #18
GingerBreadMan  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x22
Props total: 22678 22 K  Slaps total: 11119 11 K
 92baby said
You probably one of em
you're probably one of them
+1   

1 month ago '14        #19
strungout  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 169684 169 K  Slaps total: 37601 37 K
I thought I was in an nft group once , ended up being a bunch of racist pedophiles

1 month ago '17        #20
92baby 
Props total: 107196 107 K  Slaps total: 14230 14 K
 GingerBreadMan said
you're probably one of them
Nah i donít know where pedos hang out and look for children like you do buddy

But continue

1 month ago '18        #21
 BlackjesuS said
Yea I get tired of this sh*t too...them knowing everything you regularly visit so they offer you products catered to your tastes... fu*kin evil bastards
Bx boys worried they gonna get doxxed for talking spicy on the net. n*ggas talk sh*t through vpns and triple encryption and still throw indirect jabs
+2   

1 month ago '18        #22
 m0nk said
The answer is everything. All the data
We're only sweating China about having our data? How about the "American" companies harvesting and selling all the data?
+2   

1 month ago '05        #23
Gully Reloaded 
Props total: 13136 13 K  Slaps total: 2527 2 K
 baku said
all I know is that I just secured another client for my life coaching business through discord, so I'm good with it for now
Shout to my nig Baku

You're part of the reason I started traveling overseas late last year.

How do you handle marketing and what goes into your life coaching biz? Is it general life advice or do you have a specific area of expertise? What kind of average income is possible with this?

Wonder if I should stop giving up game for free and get a side gig.
+1   

1 month ago '16        #24
Forza Nocta  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x25 OP
Props total: 51930 51 K  Slaps total: 12387 12 K
 Rumble said
Moon is a right wing conspiracy peddling menís rights championing incel

How did you arrive to this conclusion?

Bro's entire channel is about how we need to stop being dopamine addicts living hedonistic lifestyles while putting you on game about why TikTok, Reddit, Twitter etc are bad. Never once heard bro mention anything about women other than saying OnlyFans is terrible and simps need to die

1 month ago '16        #25
Rumble  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 18394 18 K  Slaps total: 1700 1 K
 Forza Nocta said
How did you arrive to this conclusion?

Bro's entire channel is about how we need to stop being dopamine addicts living hedonistic lifestyles while putting you on game about why TikTok, Reddit, Twitter etc are bad. Never once heard bro mention anything about women other than saying OnlyFans is terrible and simps need to die
the intent is to hope you’re attracted by the seemingly relevant, informative and innocuous subject matter, so you can be subtly fed narratives framed by conservative ideology using conservative vocabulary. i mean no offense to you personally when i say if you haven’t caught it, you’re not listening critically enough to his “points” or examining the conclusions he attempts to draw out from his critique.

i’d reckon you also get served jake tran content too, who also occupies that ilk. these folks don’t even HAVE opinions, they have access to information independent of context or an ability to place said information into one, and lots of time to consume and regurgitate the opinions of talking heads on the right.

both of them love ben shapiro.

Last edited by Rumble; 05-17-2022 at 05:31 PM..

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+25online now  120
So the NBA stands for National Beige a*sociation now
72 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+52online now  41
Stephanie Tanner from Full House gets manhandled by LAPD at Pro Choice protest..
165 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  28
Video inside Jun 26 - Orange County Deputy Suspended over Tik Tok Videos!
80 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
+76online now  26
Got a Tesla to match my Tesla
48 comments
20 hours ago
@rides
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy