Welp... Gamers Are Responsible For Mass Shootings Again😑

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

most viewed right now
16 replies  @games

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section games

1 month ago '12        #1
1373 page views
38 comments

Pleasure Boy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x11
Props total: 42739 42 K  Slaps total: 12207 12 K
Welp... Gamers Are Responsible For Mass Shootings Again😑

+2   

best
worst
38 comments

1 month ago '20        #2
D1dnt read  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 31454 31 K  Slaps total: 9326 9 K
ironic since fox news is actually responsible for the thinking that made that f*g**t do what he did

also video games don't only exist in the US
+31   

1 month ago '12        #3
Pleasure Boy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x11 OP
 D1dnt read said
ironic since fox news is actually responsible for the thinking that made that f*g**t do what he did

If Republicans win the Senate... They're going to turn US into Iran and Afghanistan with all their beliefs
+7   

1 month ago '17        #4
Naga Sadow  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x23
Props total: 228127 228 K  Slaps total: 18329 18 K
 D1dnt read said

I didn't know Tucker Carlson has a video game out about white replacement. Anything to keep their racist a*ses from blaming themselves. It's not the racist 4Chan rooms he was in, it's not Tucker and other reich wing propaganda peddlers preaching racism, it's not his family taking family photos glorifying guns, it's video games.

;s=19

+14   

1 month ago '17        #5
Naga Sadow  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x23
Props total: 228127 228 K  Slaps total: 18329 18 K
 Pleasure Boy said
If Republicans win the Senate... They're going to turn US into Iran and Afghanistan with all their beliefs
They're already working on it. Look at the books they're banning and the laws they're passing in their own states. They're saying wokeness and CRT are the enemy to stir up the old white fear and rile up their racist base while passing laws to keep black people from voting.
+8   

1 month ago '15        #6
He Hate Me 
Props total: 56176 56 K  Slaps total: 5065 5 K
Very game been realistic for like three generation now so this narrative is dumb af.

The most popular game out fornite is not realistic what so ever.

They be trying hard to blame games over actual politics and stuff that’s actually backed up from the shooter.
+2   

1 month ago '12        #7
 He Hate Me said
Very game been realistic for like three generation now so this narrative is dumb af.

The most popular game out fornite is not realistic what so ever.

They be trying hard to blame games over actual politics and stuff that’s actually backed up from the shooter.
The shooter hates black people so ofcoz Fox News has to blame the games
+7   

1 month ago '18        #8
Dehone 
Props total: 77918 77 K  Slaps total: 3819 3 K
Violent games don't influence people....unless it involves Ellie and The Last of Us 2; then suddenly video games are impact your child's dating choices

+8   

1 month ago '19        #9
aaf192020  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 86689 86 K  Slaps total: 9505 9 K
 Pleasure Boy said
Holy sh*t.... I actually agree with something you've said. Gotta commentate this:

1 month ago '12        #10
 aaf192020 said
Holy sh*t.... I actually agree with something you've said. Gotta commentate this:

Believe it or not I hate racist mfs everywhere and I support black people everywhere... Coz everywhere I go I'm black... Regardless of all the foul and racist sh*t mfs say to me in this section when I see a mf shooting black people with a machine gun and black people cant defend themselves coz of the system they're in that sh*t hurts... Yall have a fu*ked up democracy I still dont understand how America preach democracy to other countries when ya'll are literally the most devided country in the world
+6   

1 month ago '06        #11
WhoSentU 
Props total: 1593 1 K  Slaps total: 62 62
It's too ironic that news stations never blame themselves for perpetuating the violence by immortalizing these mass shooting incels.
+5   

1 month ago '22        #12
Vinyl19  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 1190 1 K  Slaps total: 258 258
Boxden should know. Most of y’all are complicit and part of the Fox echo chamber.
+4   

1 month ago '19        #13
Shenanagans  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 11444 11 K  Slaps total: 1172 1 K
Seems like everything is getting the blame except the one that did it. Next they'll be saying it's black people's fault
+8   

1 month ago '17        #14
dubsax  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 61755 61 K  Slaps total: 5059 5 K
 Pleasure Boy said
Believe it or not I hate racist mfs everywhere and I support black people everywhere... Coz everywhere I go I'm black... Regardless of all the foul and racist sh*t mfs say to me in this section when I see a mf shooting black people with a machine gun and black people cant defend themselves coz of the system they're in that sh*t hurts... Yall have a fu*ked up democracy I still dont understand how America preach democracy to other countries when ya'll are literally the most devided country in the world
do you even know the definition of democracy is?

being divided has nothing to do with a democratic process.

you can be united in an autocracy and monarchy( in fact you have to or it lead to rebellion).

division is a key component in a democracy
+1   

1 month ago '18        #15
Most Palone 
Props total: 36006 36 K  Slaps total: 2387 2 K
Mf always talking about sh*t “dividing” the country but when was this place ever united?

I never heard of an answer to that quest and I know why but it’s funny how “division” is now a buzzword in 2022

Frfr read books and not books just about the USA but globally to see who had been causing division across the world since damn near forever
+1   

1 month ago '20        #16
godhillie 
Props total: 4068 4 K  Slaps total: 749 749
fu*k do yall expect???
This is what everybody signed up for...

Freedom and individualism and judgement free society, and blah blah blah...

Turns out some people choose to be murderous a**holes and racist pricks...

So which is it?
Freedom and the bullsh*t that comes with it?
Security and control and submitting your rights?
+1   

1 month ago '20        #17
godhillie 
Props total: 4068 4 K  Slaps total: 749 749
 dubsax said

you can be united in an autocracy and monarchy( in fact you have to or it lead to rebellion).

Division?

Discourse

1 month ago '17        #18
JayDaKid 
Props total: 1480 1 K  Slaps total: 27 27
They're trolling. Fox News knows what the root causes and enablers of the rise in gun violence and domestic terrorism are but won't address it at the cost of their own interests.

"It was the realistic video games I tell ya" *wink wink, nudge nudge*

Funny...

1 month ago '17        #19
Thegreatiandi  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 31464 31 K  Slaps total: 2582 2 K
I was just at the gym for my second workout today....got sh*t on my mind.

I go change, shoot a text or two real quick, setup some classical music in the play list and head out to the floor.

As I'm walking out, I look up at the monitors they have playing news.

This is the picture I took:

This is what's important to fox while we're dealing with another sycophant that they created with their peddling of Replacement Theory and lies of CRT being taught in preschool instead of law school.

They are literally the creator's of these stochastic terrorist.
+5   

1 month ago '21        #20
Episode 
Props total: 6748 6 K  Slaps total: 1024 1 K
This is such a tired a*s argument bro. I was playing GTA at like 4 or 5 years old cause my older cousin would let me play lmao and I turned out fine. Been playing violent video games my entire life and caught 100K+ bodies on COD and it’s never been more than a game. And the majority of gamers are like that. If a mf is playing sh*t like that and it’s some sick kind of fantasy/role play for them, that they actually want to re-enact, then it’s because they were already fu*ked up like that and MADE it into that, not that the game caused that mindset. I look at it the same way as music. A Rapper rapping bout drugs don’t make somebody a druggy, mfs who were already druggies gravitate towards them because they’re speaking their language and they relate lmao. It’s literally the other way around in both scenarios.
+1   

1 month ago '06        #21
dirtyalphaman 
Props total: 4460 4 K  Slaps total: 68 68
I know I'm old.......first it was the music, then video games, now video games again......it's about to come back to music again.......but then again, did they ever get off of music? I don't know, but please don't let them fu*k.with my COD drops in Oct/Nov. He's a shock jock on TV just trying to get his audience hyped over some bullsh*t cause. A maniac is gonna maniac, regardless of video games or music......what kinda.music did he listen to??? They about to plant some Eazy E and Tupac in his crib......

1 month ago '17        #22
WHATEVERMAN 
Props total: 20946 20 K  Slaps total: 2106 2 K
Kinda sad how when racial radicalism is carried out to its inexorable conclusion, the people principly responsible for propagating the ideology that instigated the violence have no interest in taking responsibility for the fruits of their reckless behavior. The devil sure is hard at work nowadays.
+1   

1 month ago '18        #23
TheLuminousOne  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x10
Props total: 65725 65 K  Slaps total: 3520 3 K
I played the most violent video games watched the most violent movies listened to the most violent music and never have I once did some dumb demonic sh*t like this or thought of it
+1   

1 month ago '12        #24
 dubsax said

Do you know the definition? You guys dont even have one... 1st of all you dont even need a majority to win presidency in your country... That alone makes your entire "democracy" a joke... 2nd your "democracy" change almost every 5 years depending on who's in office... You guys preach "rights" but all that sh*t can be taken away in a heartbeat depending on your skin colour... 3rd your "division" should never be about life and death... You're the only country where citizens feel they need to carry a*sault rifles to feel "safe"... You're the only democracy voting on taking other groups of people's rights away not only to their bodies but to their safety and to their votes... If there's a division on basic sh*t then you guys should not call yourselves a democratic country... Debating basic rights every 4 years is not "democracy" its fu*king oppression
+2   

1 month ago '22        #25
Vinyl19  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 1190 1 K  Slaps total: 258 258
 Pleasure Boy said
Do you know the definition? You guys dont even have one... 1st of all you dont even need a majority to win presidency in your country... That alone makes your entire "democracy" a joke... 2nd your "democracy" change almost every 5 years depending on who's in office... You guys preach "rights" but all that sh*t can be taken away in a heartbeat depending on your skin colour... 3rd your "division" should never be about life and death... You're the only country where citizens feel they need to carry a*sault rifles to feel "safe"... You're the only democracy voting on taking other groups of people's rights away not only to their bodies but to their safety and to their votes... If there's a division on basic sh*t then you guys should not call yourselves a democratic country... Debating basic rights every 4 years is not "democracy" its fu*king oppression
Close thread

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+18online now  24
Youtube channel recommendations?
73 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
+38online now  8
Robert Downey Jr pulled off one of the greatest entertainment career comebacks..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+73online now  6
Video inside Darth Vader | Sith Lord
64 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+25online now  6
Nostalgia of growing up in New Orleans, all my Louisianimals get in here!!
64 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy