I had to grip up a dyke last night...

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT
most viewed right now
33 replies  @sports

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section wild 'ish

1 month ago '20        #1
3545 page views
47 comments

KG Da Gawd  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 13884 13 K  Slaps total: 3605 3 K
I had to grip up a dyke last night...

So I was at Noto in Philly for the Meek Mill party and some ole snoop looking a*s broad was going around doing the normal annoying dyke sh*t. Tryna feel up on broads, even tho they clearly aint feeling her/him/it.

So young MA tried rubbing my girl a*s and I pushed the weirdo off my bi*ch. I could lip read her and she def said "yo bro im a whole a*s female". So I got up close and gripped her by the arm n shoved her off again. Dykes be annoying as sh*t.imageimage
+102   

best
worst
47 comments

1 month ago '22        #2
Noodle 
Props total: 2918 2 K  Slaps total: 244 244
I read that title and thought you were doing something else completely.
+135   

1 month ago '20        #3
KG Da Gawd  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3 OP
Delete
+2   

1 month ago '20        #4
 Noodle said
I see how it could look like that reading the title LOL. Funny thing is is I actually got to hit off a dyke that I was cool with in college because she had a couple drinks in her and she wanted to see what actual d*ck felt like. Now mind you she was pretty even though she tried to look like a dude. But she had a nice body always smell good nice a*s. Almost got her pregnant by accident
+21   

1 month ago '22        #5
Noodle 
 KG Da Gawd said
I see how it could look like that reading the title LOL. Funny thing is is I actually got to hit off a dyke that I was cool with in college because she had a couple drinks in her and she wanted to see what actual d*ck felt like. Now mind you she was pretty even though she tried to look like a dude. But she had a nice body always smell good nice a*s. Almost got her pregnant by accident
Dykes are funny, some look good but you gotta catch them when they aren't wearing baggy jeans and big a*s hoodies but more often then not they look like Jadakiss.

Almost got a dyke for a baby mama, hope you learned a lesson. How you give her a few pumps and almost nut in her?
+2   

1 month ago '20        #6
 Noodle said
Dykes are funny, some look good but you gotta catch them when they aren't wearing baggy jeans and big a*s hoodies but more often then not they look like Jadakiss.

Almost got a dyke for a baby mama, hope you learned a lesson. How you give her a few pumps and almost nut in her?
Bruh I think it was the excitement of knowing I was touching forbidden meat. I started only tip and started going into deeper slower strokes. Felt the tingle start fast as sh*t and let a little nut off in her prolly like 3 pumps and yanked out. She was mad
+31   

1 month ago '22        #7
Noodle 
 KG Da Gawd said
Bruh I think it was the excitement of knowing I was touching forbidden meat. I started only tip and started going into deeper slower strokes. Felt the tingle start fast as sh*t and let a little nut off in her prolly like 3 pumps and yanked out. She was mad
BX has some characters I tell yeah.
+34   

1 month ago '08        #8
Ridah  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 5628 5 K  Slaps total: 1657 1 K
 KG Da Gawd said
Dyke pu**y is the best pu**y, knocked a few of em myself even tho they tried that boy look they was too pretty to pull it off & their a*s was too big to look like men lol
+13   

1 month ago '21        #9
SHAMPOOO  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 7100 7 K  Slaps total: 3382 3 K
 Ridah said
Dyke pu**y is the best pu**y, knocked a few of em myself even tho they tried that boy look they was too pretty to pull it off & their a*s was too big to look like men lol
I thought it was just Me...But I messed with a Few, (Even the ones that play the Man in their relationship) and Each one were Nice and Feminine in the bed! I think they lowkey Yearn for Real Male energy, mainly the Butch type ones!
Most Dykes are Domestically Violent towards each other, so If you's a cool, Laid back but Masculine type cat, you can Easily snatch up a Dyke from her Girl cause Dykes do get tired of Smelling eachothers Chemically imbalanced Pssy mixed with their own negative Attitudes... I believe Deep down Inside, Most Dykes want to be submissive whether they realize it or Not!

Last edited by SHAMPOOO; 05-15-2022 at 02:41 PM..
+8   

1 month ago '08        #10
Factz, all the ones that i smashed told me they was tired of seeing them bloody tampons thrown all over the place & the bi*ches not showering the way they sucked the d*ck was like they never seen one before i was blown away by that sh*t but mainly i think they kinda copy our ways by being with us a few times so they can go back & be more masculine with them
+17   

1 month ago '06        #11
whammy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 32996 32 K  Slaps total: 2270 2 K
 KG Da Gawd said
+29   

1 month ago '13        #12
The Originator 
Props total: 16309 16 K  Slaps total: 863 863
 KG Da Gawd said
So I was at Noto in Philly for the Meek Mill party and some ole snoop looking a*s broad was going around doing the normal annoying dyke sh*t. Tryna feel up on broads, even tho they clearly aint feeling her/him/it.

So young MA tried rubbing my girl a*s and I pushed the weirdo off my bi*ch. I could lip read her and she def said "yo bro im a whole a*s female". So I got up close and gripped her by the arm n shoved her off again. Dykes be annoying as sh*t.
Lol the second shove was necessary. fu*k em
+7   

1 month ago '19        #13
OaklandSmokin 
Props total: 14065 14 K  Slaps total: 925 925
Had a Dyke square up on me and actually swing twice because she thought I was trying to holler at her busted a*s bi*ch. I was just waiting for a slice after the bar

As I'm warning her what's about to happen if she dont put her hands down, I turned around and saw a dude filming the whole thing.

I walked up to him and slapped the sh*t out of him. He still had his camera up He caught the whole hand. He tried to run, tripped over the curb and hit his face on the ground.

I was like
+10   

1 month ago '20        #14
Tweezy12  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x13
Props total: 68714 68 K  Slaps total: 21935 21 K
 OaklandSmokin said
Had a Dyke square up on me and actually swing twice because she thought I was trying to holler at her busted a*s bi*ch. I was just waiting for a slice after the bar

As I'm warning her what's about to happen if she dont put her hands down, I turned around and saw a dude filming the whole thing.

I walked up to him and slapped the sh*t out of him. He still had his camera up He caught the whole hand. He tried to run, tripped over the curb and hit his face on the ground.

I was like
So you was scared to f*ght the Dyke that was swinging so you went and smacked someone who didn't want to f*ght?

1 month ago '19        #15
OaklandSmokin 
 Tweezy12 said
So you was scared to f*ght the Dyke that was swinging so you went and smacked someone who didn't want to f*ght?
No, I didnt want to hit her and have it filmed on video you fu*king idiot.

I had to teach ol boy a lesson, he shouldve known better.
+18   

1 month ago '18        #16
Realestatemane 
Props total: 2518 2 K  Slaps total: 331 331
 Noodle said
Like planning a 3some especially since she told him she is a female
+1   

1 month ago '18        #17
TheLuminousOne  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x10
Props total: 65647 65 K  Slaps total: 3504 3 K
 Ridah said

+12   

1 month ago '17        #18
LeG.O.A.T  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 68625 68 K  Slaps total: 43926 43 K
Grabbed that bi*ch by the arm like she was a bad kid lmao
+9   

1 month ago '20        #19
Tweezy12  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x13
Props total: 68714 68 K  Slaps total: 21935 21 K
 OaklandSmokin said

Scared of a bi*ch head a*s n*gga
+1   

1 month ago '19        #20
OaklandSmokin 
 Tweezy12 said
Scared of a bi*ch head a*s n*gga

1 month ago '16        #21
actionjaxon2517 
Props total: 3493 3 K  Slaps total: 122 122

+5   

1 month ago '16        #22
Teknicks 
Props total: 40603 40 K  Slaps total: 7527 7 K
 SHAMPOOO said
I thought it was just Me...But I messed with a Few, (Even the ones that play the Man in their relationship) and Each one were Nice and Feminine in the bed! I think they lowkey Yearn for Real Male energy, mainly the Butch type ones!
Most Dykes are Domestically Violent towards each other, so If you's a cool, Laid back but Masculine type cat, you can Easily snatch up a Dyke from her Girl cause Dykes do get tired of Smelling eachothers Chemically imbalanced Pssy mixed with their own negative Attitudes... I believe Deep down Inside, Most Dykes want to be submissive whether they realize it or Not!

This facts I had a dyke last year and during s*x she was more feminine and submissive than most straight women.
+5   

1 month ago '08        #23
 Teknicks said
This facts I had a dyke last year and during s*x she was more feminine and submissive than most straight women.
Deep down they intimidated by men more than straight women, cause Dykes aint seen the bi*ch side of some n*ggaz but straight ones seen it & they know how to deal with it

1 month ago '04        #24
YoungRico 
Props total: 1831 1 K  Slaps total: 556 556
 OaklandSmokin said

he tried to worldstar you by trying to record video smdh
+4   

1 month ago '20        #25
Xiox  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 62723 62 K  Slaps total: 11483 11 K
 KG Da Gawd said

So young MA tried rubbing my girl a*s and I pushed the weirdo off my bi*ch. I could lip read her and she def said "yo bro im a whole a*s female". So I got up close and gripped her by the arm n shoved her off again. Dykes be annoying as sh*t.
If she's a whole female & was gripping up on other females a$$ so why didn't you grip hers ?
+3   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+188online now  18
Article inside Lil TJay Update: 6/24 7:30pm EST
220 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  13
Video inside Wait: Lord Brownlee is doing car reviews too!!! (F150 Lightning)
27 comments
1 day ago
@rides
most viewed right now
+20online now  13
We Need to Talk About Herogasm
105 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  5
Jun 24 - Democrats Out Here Singing While Roe V Wade Is Being Overturned