Klay: "Jackson. Tyson. Jordan. Game 6."

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section sports

2 weeks ago '04        #1
3486 page views
68 comments

!!!  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x15
Props total: 131998 131 K  Slaps total: 19237 19 K
Klay: "Jackson. Tyson. Jordan. Game 6."

Game 6 Klay. image

Last edited by !!!; 05-14-2022 at 12:03 AM..
+52   

best
worst
68 comments

2 weeks ago '18        #2
Infamous1 
Props total: 18714 18 K  Slaps total: 4706 4 K
i thought Warriors social media pages were jinxing it prior to tonights game saying Game 6 Klay is coming but man did he deliver

Last edited by Infamous1; 05-14-2022 at 12:09 AM..
+37   

2 weeks ago '04        #3
!!!  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x15 OP
Props total: 131998 131 K  Slaps total: 19237 19 K
 Infamous1 said
i thought Warriors social media pages were jinxing it prior to tonights game saying Game 6 Klay is coming but man did he deliver
Another great game 6 for the legend Klay.
+38   

2 weeks ago '05        #4
Andrefrbk  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x37
Props total: 43557 43 K  Slaps total: 9030 9 K
 !!! said

+13   

2 weeks ago '05        #5
Andrefrbk  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x37
Props total: 43557 43 K  Slaps total: 9030 9 K
CP3...

"if we dont beat em 5 we fu*ked."
"Just trust me..."

+24   

2 weeks ago '14        #6
215Philly  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x18
Props total: 111549 111 K  Slaps total: 38009 38 K

2 weeks ago '06        #7
philly337  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 58882 58 K  Slaps total: 16933 16 K
Rolled up to the game on a bike with a stupid a*s helmet and dropped 30 going 8 for 14 from 3
+38   

2 weeks ago '21        #8
Thtgiraffeneck 
Props total: 2158 2 K  Slaps total: 726 726
I wanted the warriors to win the series I want to see suns vs warriors and bucks vs heat. Although I want heat to take it all my boy jimmy deserves it I’m so fu*king glad klay is back. If you ever hopped a day in your life you know this man was going through some sh*t for the past 2 years love to see him back
+23   

2 weeks ago '10        #9
Nautilus O  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 111357 111 K  Slaps total: 22424 22 K
I told y’all

We don’t tolerate Klay disrespect around here.

Shooters gotta shot
+23   

2 weeks ago '13        #10
THEDONN  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 140102 140 K  Slaps total: 55928 55 K
Warriors/Bucks finals confirmed

+9   

2 weeks ago '09        #11
TriniSoldier  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 111995 111 K  Slaps total: 25398 25 K
he was iight

2 weeks ago '10        #12
Ant McQueen 
Props total: 15702 15 K  Slaps total: 738 738
 Infamous1 said
Came out the gate firing.
+3   

2 weeks ago '10        #13
Ant McQueen 
 !!! said
Dog, I’ve never seen another guy as automatic as Klay when he’s dialed in. sh*t is crazy.
+16   

2 weeks ago '05        #14
JohnnyCage202  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x10
Props total: 110828 110 K  Slaps total: 4746 4 K
 Ant McQueen said
Dog, I’ve never seen another guy as automatic as Klay when he’s dialed in. sh*t is crazy.
My dude it’s 100% unfair to be honest…

…ol “NBA Jam “he’s on fire!!!’” a*s n*gga.

+20   

2 weeks ago '14        #15
Doc Goblin  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x60
Props total: 200689 200 K  Slaps total: 49061 49 K
SB .570 #26 (0)
Hey. It’s time to just enjoy these n*ggas as a pair.

But I don’t EVER WANNA HEAR sh*t ABOUT THESE CATS AS FRANCHISE LEADERS ON THE LEVEL OF LEGENDS ON THEIR OWN EVER AGAIN.

Klay & Curry can take on anyone.

But they not n*ggas who can do it on they own and n*ggas need to stop comparing them to cats who can and have.
+4   

2 weeks ago '10        #16
Ant McQueen 
 JohnnyCage202 said
My dude it’s 100% unfair to be honest…

…ol “NBA Jam “he’s on fire!!!’” a*s n*gga.

Bruh, this sh*t right here…

+14   

2 weeks ago '05        #17
 Doc Goblin said
Hey. It’s time to just enjoy these n*ggas as a pair.

But I don’t EVER WANNA HEAR sh*t ABOUT THESE CATS AS FRANCHISE LEADERS ON THE LEVEL OF LEGENDS ON THEIR OWN EVER AGAIN.

Klay & Curry can take on anyone.

But they not n*ggas who can do it on they own and n*ggas need to stop comparing them to cats who can and have.

I don’t disagree…

…but I’ll say this - their special set of skills is shooting and that allows them to be in the league longer than the n*ggas that can do it own their own - are we ready to see Steph and Klay get “Robert Horry” rings years from now coming off the bench for some other team but hittin the money shot for ‘em when it counts years down the line?
+8   

2 weeks ago '05        #18
 Ant McQueen said
Bruh, this sh*t right here…

If I was playing a n*gga online and got lit up like that, I woulda BEEN threw my controller…

…let alone me bein in the NBA and that n*gga doin that sh*t on live TV wit my momma’nem watchin.

+9   

2 weeks ago '14        #19
rashadd 
Props total: 30775 30 K  Slaps total: 1869 1 K
On time for Michael Johnson. He is a great Michael that gets left off the list all the time.

@

Last edited by rashadd; 05-14-2022 at 11:03 AM..
+3   

2 weeks ago '14        #20
SB .570 #26 (0)
 JohnnyCage202 said
I don’t disagree…

…but I’ll say this - their special set of skills is shooting and that allows them to be in the league longer than the n*ggas that can do it own their own - are we ready to see Steph and Klay get “Robert Horry” rings years from now coming off the bench for some other team but hittin the money shot for ‘em when it counts years down the line?
If it was Curry & Klay vs everybody. That would be cool.

But n*ggas had Curry better than AI.
Had Klay better than Reggie.

Meanwhile both them n*ggas LEAD whole states as individual talents with no where near the order and structure that is present in that franchise on the management level, and personnel wise in regards to drafting and free agent signing.

And it’s time we start talking about Kerr. That’s a very interesting conversation. Cause how much of this is him and isn’t him. But then look at HIS resume and you paired up the HIGHEST 3pt percentage shooter in history as a coach of the most dangerous shooters of the century.

Like ?….Basketball is awesome when you just take in what you see and think. I haven’t even brought up all the stats about the insanity of their shooting prowess. They are awesome.

But they are not solo acts and that’s ok. it’s time we accept and acknowledge this.
+5   

2 weeks ago '05        #21
 Doc Goblin said
If it was Curry & Klay vs everybody. That would be cool.

But n*ggas had Curry better than AI.
Had Klay better than Reggie.

Meanwhile both them n*ggas LEAD whole states as individual talents with no where near the order and structure that is present in that franchise on the management level, and personnel wise in regards to drafting and free agent signing.

And it’s time we start talking about Kerr. That’s a very interesting conversation. Cause how much of this is him and isn’t him. But then look at HIS resume and you paired up the HIGHEST 3pt percentage shooter in history as a coach of the most dangerous shooters of the century.

Like ?….Basketball is awesome when you just take in what you see and think. I haven’t even brought up all the stats about the insanity of their shooting prowess. They are awesome.

But they are not solo acts and that’s ok. it’s time we accept and acknowledge this.
I’ll give Curry being better than AI at 3pt shooting only because Curry has shown us (and we’ve all witnessed) that he’s better at 3pt shooting than anyone else that’s ever been in the NBA…

…I’ll actually put Klay on the same tier as Miller, but I can’t bring myself to say he’s BETTER than Reggie, so no argument there either.

…matter of fact my nig, I don’t even argue the questioning of Kerr as a coach…

…and that’s not to say Kerr ain’t a good coach, but hey…

…let’s take it back a couple years and remember Mark Jackson.

It’s easy as fu*k to cross the finish line when all you gotta do is not catch a cramp after the relay team kept the lead up and all you gotta do is bring it home in the last leg…

…but what happened? He caught a cramp and had n*ggas thinkin Luke fu*kin Walton was a legitimate coach.
+2   

2 weeks ago '17        #22
Kingz2 
Props total: 44797 44 K  Slaps total: 4217 4 K
Man the fact that we missed klay for 2 years hurt. Hoped he has a full healthy season next season and be in full rhythm maybe we can get see one more great season by him
+2   

2 weeks ago '14        #23
SB .570 #26 (0)
 JohnnyCage202 said
I’ll give Curry being better than AI at 3pt shooting only because Curry has shown us (and we’ve all witnessed) that he’s better at 3pt shooting than anyone else that’s ever been in the NBA…

…I’ll actually put Klay on the same tier as Miller, but I can’t bring myself to say he’s BETTER than Reggie, so no argument there either.

It’s easy as fu*k to cross the finish line when all you gotta do is not catch a cramp after the relay team kept the lead up and all you gotta do is bring it home in the last leg…

…but what happened? He caught a cramp and had n*ggas thinkin Luke fu*kin Walton was a legitimate coach.
It’s time to ask. Should we tho ?

Mark screwed Mark. He’s black. He knows the game. He could’ve done what he needed to do to keep that job. He didn’t wanna do it.

Na. There is no fu*king way you he these two (curry and Klay) and said. Yeah. I don’t give a fu*k about anybody else’s feelings, I will move how I move and I don’t care if it pisses anybody off.

Because that would be the case for him to lose that job and you know he knows management was already tryna to find a reason to get him out.

I think (like erik spoelstra) it’s time to put that medal around Kerr neck and call it. This his team.

Kerr is a good coach. He took what he got and made it better to to point it would outdo itself. That’s the job right ?
+3   

2 weeks ago '14        #24
SB .570 #26 (0)
 JohnnyCage202 said

He a legitimate a*sistant given he did coach for half that season and they won 73 games that year so.

I think Luke belongs in The NBA at the coaching level. He just not there yet. For full time head coach. I hope to see him continue to push through and make it honestly. Him. Kenny Atkinson. But I digress.
+1   

2 weeks ago '05        #25
 Doc Goblin said
He a legitimate a*sistant given he did coach for half that season and they won 73 games that year so.

I think Luke belongs in The NBA at the coaching level. He just not there yet. For full time head coach. I hope to see him continue to push through and make it honestly. Him. Kenny Atkinson. But I digress.
Bruh…

…WE coulda coached that fu*kin team - Luke job was easy as hell.

+2   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+20online now  29
Video inside Video: Dumb a*s Gen Z Kids Can’t Answer Basic Questions
97 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+79online now  24
Which One Of These Is The Actual Earth?
249 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+20online now  18
Eminem - The Eminem Show Expanded Edition Anticipation Thread
86 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+19online now  9
Nets unwilling to give Kyrie Irving contract extension due to injuries, be..
186 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy