Brooks is done... Played hero ball all night, cost his team the game. Out the league soon.

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section sports

2 weeks ago '05        #1
3322 page views
49 comments

Andrefrbk  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x37
Props total: 43556 43 K  Slaps total: 9030 9 K
Brooks is done... Played hero ball all night, cost his team the game. Out the league soon.

In 2 years this delusional mental case tranny fuker will be gone, never gonna hear about this bum again. MARK this thread.
Everything that kept this MEM team in the game and made them play as a unit was ruined by Brooks tonight.

Mans cooked but his points meant nothing because he forced every fuking shot to get them and refused to pass to the open man. Then when his team started barking on him and telling him to stop that sh*t, he went even harder and started missing. Cost them a game 7.

Lastly, made a uncalled for reckless play pushing Steph, got a tech an a Flag1.

Mans just told just told the organization tonight, he need to feed his ego, fuk a win.

Traded, if not will become a FA and never see another NBA game.

Last edited by Andrefrbk; 05-13-2022 at 11:57 PM..

best
worst
49 comments

2 weeks ago '20        #2
NamelessONE  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x31
Props total: 15836 15 K  Slaps total: 4500 4 K
This thread not needed bro
+24   

2 weeks ago '20        #3
POWER RAPS  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 39229 39 K  Slaps total: 3038 3 K
When did he turn into Stove god brooks
+11   

2 weeks ago '07        #4
ototo7 
Props total: 9658 9 K  Slaps total: 915 915
crazy bc if he doesn't stay aggressive early in the game, Memphis doesn't stand a chance... knowing this I feel like everyone could see him shooting them out the game from a mile away
+8   

2 weeks ago '06        #5
soso24  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x21
Props total: 85776 85 K  Slaps total: 9420 9 K
He went out gunnin....

The "Unc at the BBQ" handle he got cost em a bad turnover late
+13   

2 weeks ago '21        #6
CMIYC 
Props total: 812 812  Slaps total: 64 64
dude dropped 30 ��

idk what you talking bout

gsw just kicked up
+15   

2 weeks ago '10        #7
smoothSeph 
Props total: 11056 11 K  Slaps total: 960 960
 CMIYC said
dude dropped 30 ��

idk what you talking bout

gsw just kicked up
30 pts on 28 shots?? I barely watched the game but knew that point total was too good to be true
+17   

2 weeks ago '05        #8
Andrefrbk  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x37 OP
 smoothSeph said
30 pts on 28 shots?? I barely watched the game but knew that point total was too good to be true
Dudes like him dont know ball man.

He went full Carlton, he took his team out of rhythm, refused to pass the rock and his entire team went cold from lack of touches.

Them boys need the rock to move to get in their rhythm, brooks would not allow it.

2 weeks ago '14        #9
215Philly  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x18
Props total: 111547 111 K  Slaps total: 38007 38 K
I pray he play for the Warriors 1 day, op gon lose it

2 weeks ago '10        #10
SmoothTay 
Props total: 97581 97 K  Slaps total: 12017 12 K
Grizz had no scoring

Who ever think they are a better team without Ja is delusional
+27   

2 weeks ago '05        #11
 SmoothTay said
Grizz had no scoring

Nah when those guys move the ball, and everyone gets touches they are primed man.

Brooks just would not pass the fuking ball. Dudes couldn't run anything with him on the floor.

Ja does the same sh*t.

2 weeks ago '05        #12
2 Pistolz 
Props total: 31610 31 K  Slaps total: 5549 5 K
Like it or not his next contract is going to be huge

He’ll be in the league for a long time, but he’s a glorified role player. I’m looking for Jackson to step up and be a consistent sidekick or Ja starting next season, or they’re going to have to package some of that young talent to get him a real running mate.

Don’t waste Morant. He’s the real deal.

But the Grizz are a young and fun team to watch. They dominated league pass for me this year when my team wasn’t playing. This is going to be a great experience in the long run for all of their young players. They fought hard and made a series out of this after their star player went down. If I’m a Grizzlies fan, I’m definitely taking more positives than negatives out of this season + playoffs.

Last edited by 2 Pistolz; 05-13-2022 at 11:41 PM..
+16   

2 weeks ago '05        #13
 2 Pistolz said
Like it or not his next contract is going to be huge

He’ll be in the league for a long time, but he’s a glorified role player. I’m looking for Jackson to step up and be a consistent sidekick or Ja starting next season, or they’re going to have to package some talent to get him a real #2

Don’t waste Morant. He’s the real deal.
MEM got next 100%, they are stupid fu*king good, i think the are set up for chip runs but not because of brooks.

This a team remind me of the 14 dubs, raw young talent.

Next season they gonna be a serious problem for the west, they gonna learn how to win through failures. All the best teams gotta face the Ls. They just need a couple level headed vets to reign them in. All the antics gotta stop, and just keep them focused. Its crazy cuz a player like iggy if he stayed maybe could have helped them out to get that vet presence and help guide them.

Last edited by Andrefrbk; 05-13-2022 at 11:44 PM..

2 weeks ago '10        #14
smoothSeph 
Props total: 11056 11 K  Slaps total: 960 960
 SmoothTay said
Grizz had no scoring

Golden State a championship team. Let’s not act like with Ja they still weren’t 1-2 this series

2 weeks ago '05        #15
“I play for respect and for my peers to respect me.”
Mental case.

2 weeks ago '07        #16
Jumbo Rondo  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x12
Props total: 51783 51 K  Slaps total: 6942 6 K
Definitely not out the league soon
+1   

2 weeks ago '22        #17
Murderers  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 10988 10 K  Slaps total: 2397 2 K
 smoothSeph said
He was the reason they were in it. Y'all need to stop watching box scores.
+1   

2 weeks ago '05        #18
Sickstrumentals 
Props total: 8803 8 K  Slaps total: 1751 1 K
i thought OP was joking in game 5 but Dillon Brooks truly showed his a*s in Game 6.

courtesy & class goes a long way.

2 weeks ago '05        #19
4REAL  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 59758 59 K  Slaps total: 19991 19 K
Brooks is the reason why the game was competitive for the first 3 quarters. The game turned around when the ball accidentally went off his foot dribbling. However, the problem with the Grizzlies was the front court. They were being out-rebounded. Looney took most of the rebounds and outplayed their bigs. They need new bigs next season. Clarke is useless in the post and Adams is washed and soft. Jackson is big but is more concerned with being at the 3 point line.
+6   

2 weeks ago '06        #20
kip99 
Props total: 11513 11 K  Slaps total: 1254 1 K
 smoothSeph said
Same sh*t y’all salute The Greek Freak, Jolie and Tatum for lol. They all taking majority of the shots to reach those stats. That’s just the state of the game now.
+1   

2 weeks ago '18        #21
Slic  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 3011 3 K  Slaps total: 121 121
 4REAL said
Brooks is the reason why the game was competitive for the first 3 quarters. The game turned around when the ball accidentally went off his foot dribbling. However, the problem with the Grizzlies was the front court. They were being out-rebounded. Looney took most of the rebounds and outplayed their bigs. They need new bigs next season. Clarke is useless in the post and Adams is washed and soft. Jackson is big but is more concerned with being at the 3 point line.
His offensive IQ just blows me at times
+6   

2 weeks ago '21        #22
BigChiefLA 
Props total: 8433 8 K  Slaps total: 1781 1 K
 smoothSeph said
You know Circus sh*t Curry had 29 on 27 shots
Dillion actually made more shots then Curry
+2   

2 weeks ago '16        #23
EastSideSlim 
Props total: 1725 1 K  Slaps total: 271 271
Brooks played like a*s the whole series only this game he stepped it up. He didn't know when to control his shooting and literally shot them out the game. Bane>> this low iq bouncing the ball off his knee a*s mf. He was clanking sh*t horribly yea he was the reason they were in it but let's not act like he didn't play like complete sh*t too. Definitely impressed me than would fu*k the whole vibe up with a Terrible iq play. The n*gga is literally a*s!! fu*k outta here should have set plays up for bane and kept him away from the fu*king ball. Everytime he got the ball late I knew he was going to do something stupid.

2 weeks ago '18        #24
No Religion  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 45364 45 K  Slaps total: 3346 3 K
Only reason it was a game is because GS turned the ball over. MEM should have been put away long before the last few minutes.
+1   

2 weeks ago '05        #25
blackninja 
Props total: 25047 25 K  Slaps total: 2537 2 K
Out of the league? Even scoring 30 points by 28 shots he's not going to be out of the league. WTF kind of hating thread is this? Dumbest sports post I’ve seen in a good while, and this is Boxden.

Last edited by blackninja; 05-14-2022 at 09:21 AM..
+4   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+19online now  17
Eminem - The Eminem Show Expanded Edition Anticipation Thread
83 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+19online now  13
Nets unwilling to give Kyrie Irving contract extension due to injuries, be..
183 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+198online now  12
Video inside Woman becomes house wife after taking advice from Kevin Samuels. Other ..
252 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+18online now  8
Video inside Video: Dumb a*s Gen Z Kids Can’t Answer Basic Questions
91 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy