Doritos are finessing everyone

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section wild 'ish

Top 10 most propped recently  2 weeks ago '21        #1
5421 page views
81 comments

Goat Milk  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 3247 3 K  Slaps total: 3244 3 K
Doritos are finessing everyone

;t=6c63ohGjjRTUgPcCiHWZnA
+30   

best
worst
81 comments

2 weeks ago '15        #2
KING SOULJA 
Props total: 32248 32 K  Slaps total: 13991 13 K
Oh well
+8   

2 weeks ago '19        #3
unit321  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x29
Props total: 55395 55 K  Slaps total: 11474 11 K
Companies change packaging all the time.
It's part of the game. And, you are the player.

You play it right by getting the big-econo sized bags from those warehouse clubs, Sam's, Costco, BJ's Warehouse Club. Fools buy those medium-sized bags from the gas station mini-marts with a huge mark up. They got you by the balls if you don't have options though.
+24   

2 weeks ago '22        #4
Deeebo  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 7009 7 K  Slaps total: 2907 2 K
fu*k what you heard Salsa Verde the best Doritos

+44   

Top 10 most propped recently  2 weeks ago '16        #5
kuul  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x11
Props total: 126726 126 K  Slaps total: 13802 13 K
I dont eat them but thats straight up marketing to hoods who like them hot cheetos and sh*t.
+19   

2 weeks ago '11        #6
inthezone  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 19618 19 K  Slaps total: 6251 6 K

+54   

2 weeks ago '07        #7
kidmakaveli 
Props total: 2522 2 K  Slaps total: 537 537
It’s not

Salsa flavor Doritos is still being used in the flamin hot munchies
+16   

2 weeks ago '11        #8
SomeOnesoN  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 20970 20 K  Slaps total: 3044 3 K
Yeah, it's called marketing. Companies do what they gotta do.
+12   

2 weeks ago '12        #9
videoshirt  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 17899 17 K  Slaps total: 3960 3 K
give me the flamin hot doritos

but call the doctor when im on the toilet with my booty on SRIRACHA!!!!
+18   

2 weeks ago '15        #10
Hellmatic 
Props total: 56667 56 K  Slaps total: 5079 5 K
 kuul said
I dont eat them but thats straight up marketing to hoods who like them hot cheetos and sh*t.
"Hood n*gga hot cheetos what I snack on" bankroll fresh
+27   

2 weeks ago '17        #11
lucifershammer  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 71957 71 K  Slaps total: 6890 6 K
The word salsa is a turnoff for some people

It's marketing
+5   

2 weeks ago '15        #12
Hellmatic 
Props total: 56667 56 K  Slaps total: 5079 5 K
Idk how people eat that hot chip sh*t tho. I'm cool with the regulars
+13   

2 weeks ago '11        #13
 Hellmatic said
Idk how people eat that hot chip sh*t tho. I'm cool with the regulars
I used to love those when I was a jit. I also like how the flamin' hot flavor came to be..

Something about a Hispanic janitor coming into work with his chili powder/lime or whatever, and somehow got to someone higher up.

The janitor basically became a millionaire with a higher position in the company. I enjoy those kinds of stories.
+29   

2 weeks ago '19        #14
Datboy 
Props total: 875 875  Slaps total: 45 45
they need to bring back the fiery habanero. those were too fire.
+5   

2 weeks ago '19        #15
Youngstownohio 
Props total: 7069 7 K  Slaps total: 526 526
 SomeOnesoN said
I used to love those when I was a jit. I also like how the flamin' hot flavor came to be..

Something about a Hispanic janitor coming into work with his chili powder/lime or whatever, and somehow got to someone higher up.

The janitor basically became a millionaire with a higher position in the company. I enjoy those kinds of stories.
You enjoy these stories because unlike the typical bitter person, you see success that the average man has and it fills you with hope because you know if he can do it you can too...if you've never seen Cinderella Man give it a go...cheers
+12   

2 weeks ago '04        #16
Jaysin_305 
Props total: 2244 2 K  Slaps total: 236 236
Y’all still eat this sh*t I don’t eat any chips or drink soda anymore
Sometimes I might have a Red Bull which I guess could be considered like a soda but coke sprite Cheetos Doritos etc ......no

2 weeks ago '06        #17
illathruz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 13745 13 K  Slaps total: 2798 2 K
The original a/b/n test

2 weeks ago '15        #18
lil titty slurp  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 7207 7 K  Slaps total: 795 795
 SomeOnesoN said

Link to this story? That’s dope
+4   

2 weeks ago '15        #19
lil titty slurp  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 7207 7 K  Slaps total: 795 795

Let me know when they bring these mf back
+29   

2 weeks ago '11        #20
 lil titty slurp said
Link to this story? That’s dope
Richard Montañez was born in Mexico and grew up in Guasti, a small town close to Ontario, California, picking grapes with this family. They would have dinner at the communal table in the kitchen they shared with six other families.

As a child, Richard had no idea that he was poor. "No one ever taught me what was on the other side of the tracks," he told Fox News Latino. And on his side of the tracks, the aspirations weren't very high: Most of the kids he knew hoped to get a job at the town's factory.

Richard had trouble learning English and he dropped out of high school because he couldn't understand the teachers. Without a high school diploma, he got a job as a janitor at the Frito-Lay Rancho Cucamonga plant in California.

Richard came from humble beginnings and had modest ambitions ("No disrespect to anyone, but my dream was to drive the trash truck," he said to Fox.) but that all changed when someone told him he could have bigger dreams. The president of the company sent a video message to his employees and "he told us to act like an owner," he said. "I looked around and didn't see a lot of reaction from my co-workers, but for me it was the opportunity to do something different. "

One day, a machine broke in the a*sembly line, causing some Cheetos to not get dusted with the bright orange cheese powder, so Richard took some home and put chili powder on them. He created his own recipe for a spicier version of Cheetos that was inspired by a Mexican street snack called elote (corncob).

"I see the corn man adding butter, cheese, and chili to the corn and thought, what if I add chili to a Cheeto?" Richard remembered. His family, friends, and co-workers all loved the new creation and they encouraged him to tell the plant supervisors about it. Richard called the president and talked the secretary into putting his call through. Richard told him that he had an idea for a new product and he got a chance to give a demonstration.

"I had two weeks to prepare a presentation to company executives," Richard said. According to Fox, he had never given a presentation before and knew nothing about marketing, so he and his wife went to the public library and copied a strategy from one of the business books. He bought a $3 tie, his first ever. (A neighbor helped him tie it.) He put the Cheetos in sample bags that he designed himself and he went to the meeting.

The company executives loved his idea and the Flamin' hot line of products was born, including Flamin' Hot Cheetos, which is Frito-Lay's top selling snack. Today, Richard is the executive vice president of multicultural sales and community activation for PepsiCo's North American divisions. He also helped influence Hispanic products and marketing promotions for KFC and Taco Bell.

"Latinos who have made it like myself have a responsibility to open doors to younger generations and teach them that they can do it," he told Fox, and he also provides college scholarships to young Latinos. He gives back to the community through food, clothing, school supplies, and other services. "I do it because I can and I know what it is to be hungry."

+18   

2 weeks ago '09        #21
29 26 
Props total: 8785 8 K  Slaps total: 935 935
That sound like a fire flavor, what ya talkin bout?
+1   

2 weeks ago '11        #22
Robinhood 
Props total: 3930 3 K  Slaps total: 141 141
 inthezone said

These sh*ts were fire!! Might have to try the chips in the OP just because lol
+4   

2 weeks ago '07        #23
killacar 
Props total: 20788 20 K  Slaps total: 1311 1 K
Cool, I never had the salsa ones, but this Cool Ranch Flaming Hot is fire.......so what?
+5   

2 weeks ago '08        #24
Pyrex  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 13767 13 K  Slaps total: 16169 16 K
 SomeOnesoN said

This brought me to
+4   

2 weeks ago '11        #25
bonez79  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x12
Props total: 45290 45 K  Slaps total: 9534 9 K
I use to pour chili on my sh*t with some of that Taco Bell hot sauce, I use to call it "The Sodium bomb."
+6   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+198online now  18
Video inside Woman becomes house wife after taking advice from Kevin Samuels. Other ..
254 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+20online now  16
Eminem - The Eminem Show Expanded Edition Anticipation Thread
83 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+18online now  13
Video inside Video: Dumb a*s Gen Z Kids Can’t Answer Basic Questions
92 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+19online now  13
Nets unwilling to give Kyrie Irving contract extension due to injuries, be..
186 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy