Brittney Griner Have Been Extended To Stay Another 30 Days In Russia & Denied House Arrest

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section sports

2 weeks ago '21        #1
2666 page views
95 comments

Playboy69  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x14
Props total: 36320 36 K  Slaps total: 3881 3 K
Brittney Griner Have Been Extended To Stay Another 30 Days In Russia & Denied House Arrest

@ronnie
+5   

best
worst
95 comments

2 weeks ago '21        #2
ATMBEATZ 
Props total: 7728 7 K  Slaps total: 580 580
that pu**y getting super hairy in there
+56   

2 weeks ago '09        #3
GREAT1NE  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 18914 18 K  Slaps total: 2834 2 K
People gotta stop thinking other countries rules are the same as ours, obviously there’s also other stuff going on here but like the soccer coach that got 25 yrs in Dubai for CBD, same sh!t applies here. Think she could be facing a decade
+33   

2 weeks ago '05        #4
JohnnyCage202  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x10
Props total: 110828 110 K  Slaps total: 4746 4 K
 GREAT1NE said
People gotta stop thinking other countries rules are the same as ours, obviously there’s also other stuff going on here but like the soccer coach that got 25 yrs in Dubai for CBD, same sh!t applies here. Think she could be facing a decade
On PTI a couple weeks back Tony Kornheiser made a good point sayin that all we have to go off of is Russia’s word and that they could have planted that sh*t on her for all we know…

…I agree with you as far as international laws and knowing how sh*t goes down where ever you are, but this Britney sh*t deeper than rap.

+19   

2 weeks ago '09        #5
GREAT1NE  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 18914 18 K  Slaps total: 2834 2 K
 JohnnyCage202 said
On PTI a couple weeks back Tony Kornheiser made a good point sayin that all we have to go off of is Russia’s word and that they could have planted that sh*t on her for all we know…

…I agree with you as far as international laws and knowing how sh*t goes down where ever you are, but this Britney sh*t deeper than rap.

They could’ve for sure, who knows
+5   

2 weeks ago '17        #6
LazyLeg 
Props total: 12914 12 K  Slaps total: 508 508
I haven't really been paying attention to this but is this one of those things where since we're helping Ukraine they scooped her up trying to make an international event type sh*t but they miscalculated because not trying to talk sh*t but nobody over here cares about the wnba so now they're kinda stuck hoping it'll eventually become one?
+4   

2 weeks ago '05        #7
JohnnyCage202  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x10
Props total: 110828 110 K  Slaps total: 4746 4 K
“Auntie Diaries” a*s @ slappin posts from the nether regions of the ignore list…

!!!
+7   

2 weeks ago '11        #8
Tony Franks  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 36906 36 K  Slaps total: 5149 5 K
 LazyLeg said
I haven't really been paying attention to this but is this one of those things where since we're helping Ukraine they scooped her up trying to make an international event type sh*t but they miscalculated because not trying to talk sh*t but nobody over here cares about the wnba so now they're kinda stuck hoping it'll eventually become one?
I don't know. She got caught with illegal drugs right before the war popped off. They may be holding her hostage now, but I dont think thats why she originally got snatched up.

You right about no one caring thought.
+11   

2 weeks ago '21        #9
Playboy69  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x14 OP
 GREAT1NE said
Lock Up Aboard
+7   

2 weeks ago '15        #10
TheChosen1  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 7623 7 K  Slaps total: 2267 2 K
During a Full fledge war Russian and the U.S. beefing

Your big goofy tall d¥Ke a*s bringin weed cartridges on the plane…. In Russia you do the time you do the crime

She’s tall as hell n make some friends in there she will be ok
+7   

2 weeks ago '17        #11
LazyLeg 
Props total: 12914 12 K  Slaps total: 508 508
 Tony Franks said
I don't know. She got caught with illegal drugs right before the war popped off. They may be holding her hostage now, but I dont think thats why she originally got snatched up.

You right about no one caring thought.
Speaking of I don't really pay attention to it either but I'm guessing she's a star in it so let's say Jimmy butler got scooped up for the same thing over there his a*s would've been home within a couple days tops
+4   

2 weeks ago '07        #12
DIPSET101 
Props total: 26015 26 K  Slaps total: 1489 1 K
 ATMBEATZ said
+12   

2 weeks ago '20        #13
NamelessONE  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x31
Props total: 15843 15 K  Slaps total: 4500 4 K
 ATMBEATZ said
How old are you?
+10   

2 weeks ago '07        #14
Rico23  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 65531 65 K  Slaps total: 6973 6 K
 JohnnyCage202 said

Boxden loves to pick and choose when they want to believe what the Governments/Police say as facts

Doesnt matter if it is National or International either
+9   

2 weeks ago '18        #15
HoopLife88 
Props total: 53294 53 K  Slaps total: 6913 6 K
That's messed up
+5   

2 weeks ago '12        #16
ezduzit 
Props total: 58529 58 K  Slaps total: 5577 5 K
Crazy how people don’t think this is ridiculous and just say “rules are rules” about a country who they find to be completely irrational in the first place. If this was one of them white a*s us soccer players y’all would be losing your minds
+17   

2 weeks ago '11        #17
Tony Franks  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 36906 36 K  Slaps total: 5149 5 K
 LazyLeg said
Speaking of I don't really pay attention to it either but I'm guessing she's a star in it so let's say Jimmy butler got scooped up for the same thing over there his a*s would've been home within a couple days tops
lmao i believe you're right. He worth too much money to the NBA and city of Miami. Putin wouldn't even want those issues with Pat Riley on his a*s.
+4   

2 weeks ago '12        #18
ezduzit 
Props total: 58529 58 K  Slaps total: 5577 5 K
 Rico23 said
Boxden loves to pick and choose when they want to believe what the Governments/Police say as facts

Doesnt matter if it is National or International either
Right. Any Russian reports about them winning against Ukraine is complete bullsh*t fake news but w.e they say and do with Griner is justified because “rules are rules”. This country continues to expose itself

Last edited by ezduzit; 05-13-2022 at 10:59 AM..
+8   

2 weeks ago '20        #19
Jikkles 
Props total: 1904 1 K  Slaps total: 180 180
 JohnnyCage202 said

Kornheiser that guy. Much respect
+3   

2 weeks ago '05        #20
pnoi89  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 31559 31 K  Slaps total: 3279 3 K
 ezduzit said
Crazy how people don’t think this is ridiculous and just say “rules are rules” about a country who they find to be completely irrational in the first place. If this was one of them white a*s us soccer players y’all would be losing your minds
No, not really.

You choose to go to THEIR country, you follow THEIR laws and regulations. You breaks them? You suffer THEIR consequences if caught.
+5   

2 weeks ago '11        #21
greedy87 
Props total: 21256 21 K  Slaps total: 6231 6 K
Thread full of Zack Morris’s smh you know what to expect on here
+9   

2 weeks ago '22        #22
Jimmy Serrano 
Props total: 3425 3 K  Slaps total: 1047 1 K
Orange man would have had her back here a while ago
+8   

2 weeks ago '11        #23
Ant O 
Props total: 30859 30 K  Slaps total: 2692 2 K
Stay yall a*ses out of Russia.
+12   

2 weeks ago '11        #24
Ant O 
Props total: 30859 30 K  Slaps total: 2692 2 K
Also this is why it was so dangerous for that nba exec to say what he said about China with players in China. It's real easy to voice your opinion from the safety of your home. Foreign governments can easily "find" contraband.
+10   

2 weeks ago '21        #25
Playboy69  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x14 OP
 greedy87 said
Thread full of Zack Morris’s smh you know what to expect on here
Saved By The Bell
+2   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+20online now  29