Resident Evil (Official Teaser)

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section tv / movies

2 weeks ago '04        #1
1046 page views
25 comments

Jae_Hood_354 
Props total: 10399 10 K  Slaps total: 1012 1 K
Resident Evil (Official Teaser)

+8   

best
worst
25 comments

2 weeks ago '05        #2
kriskross00  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 123059 123 K  Slaps total: 13103 13 K
Looks alot better than the previous try
+3   

2 weeks ago '17        #3
Lazy 
Props total: 33409 33 K  Slaps total: 4402 4 K
Netflix horror shows are usually good

Shoutout to Sweet Home and Archive 81
+1   

2 weeks ago '21        #4
Thtgiraffeneck 
Props total: 2159 2 K  Slaps total: 726 726
Looks dope actually I’ll give it a shot love the games

2 weeks ago '07        #5
calle13 
Props total: 14180 14 K  Slaps total: 1650 1 K
is it really hard to make a Video Game Franchise Live action that actually Follows the game ? Don't get me wrong Visually looks good but really like wtf... Its not hard to follow the RE Main Story.... its Frustrating
+15   

2 weeks ago '07        #6
adotboogie 
Props total: 1209 1 K  Slaps total: 141 141
I can’t believe after them FINALLY doing the franchise right in the one that just came out previously, they give us this bullsh*t. And this looks like a crappy a*s zombie movie, I guess….
+2   

2 weeks ago '21        #7
I am awake 
Props total: 7424 7 K  Slaps total: 2087 2 K
No mansion?

No Chris, Jill, Barry or Wesker?

No Non-futuristic Raccoon City?

Set in the Future?

Noooooooooo Thanx!

I agree with people when they ask “is it that HARD to make RE movie that follows the initial fu*king plot???”

P.S. Last movie was a*s juice.
+10   

2 weeks ago '07        #8
tacuna 320 
Props total: 12341 12 K  Slaps total: 1947 1 K
There never has been and it looks like their never will be a good Resident Evil movie. They just refuse to get this sh*t right when it's really not hard at all.
+2   

2 weeks ago '17        #9
Almighty HA 
Props total: 24505 24 K  Slaps total: 1113 1 K
always thought it should of been a show. I agree with everybody else, they always trynna take it somewhere else besides what the game's story, which was perfect and made sense.

Where's the mansion and that damn dog I had to try to k*ll with one bullet and a candle stick?
+5   

2 weeks ago '06        #10
dagreat1_87 
Props total: 23768 23 K  Slaps total: 1179 1 K
 adotboogie said
I can’t believe after them FINALLY doing the franchise right in the one that just came out previously, they give us this bullsh*t. And this looks like a crappy a*s zombie movie, I guess….
bro that one that just came out was trash lol
+1   

2 weeks ago '07        #11
adotboogie 
 dagreat1_87 said
bro that one that just came out was trash lol
I disagree, it followed the premise of the original game and to me was interested in seeing if it would lead up to RE3 Nemesis. But of course to each it’s own….
+2   

2 weeks ago '17        #12
Samich Eater 
Props total: 15720 15 K  Slaps total: 2098 2 K
Predictive programming
+1   

2 weeks ago '04        #13
marcchrome  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 37593 37 K  Slaps total: 5596 5 K
 adotboogie said
The recent resident evil film was trash and flopped at the box office..... foh. This new show looks waaaay better.
+1   

2 weeks ago '07        #14
adotboogie 
 marcchrome said
The recent resident evil film was trash and flopped at the box office..... foh. This new show looks waaaay better.
It doesn’t and just because a movie flops doesn’t make it bad. You sound like a tool, use your own mind for a change and stop letting money determine your decision….

Last edited by adotboogie; 05-13-2022 at 02:13 PM..
+2   

2 weeks ago '07        #15
Rico23  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 65530 65 K  Slaps total: 6972 6 K
The recent movie was trash but to date it was the one that tried to adapt the games closet to source material (1, 2, and 3 mash up).

It should be this difficult for this game to have a good movie/tv show in the 25 yrs since the 1st game A TV series could flesh out more detail possibly making it better
+1   

2 weeks ago '12        #16
OldBusiness  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 202476 202 K  Slaps total: 11737 11 K
 Rico23 said
The recent movie was trash but to date it was the one that tried to adapt the games closet to source material (1, 2, and 3 mash up).

It should be this difficult for this game to have a good movie/tv show in the 25 yrs since the 1st game A TV series could flesh out more detail possibly making it better
Im torn cause I sorta agree...but then again I really don't wanna see the same story I've read about, played through, and seen referenced for damn near 30 years either

The last 2 games were two of the highest selling games in the years they released, plus the last one was punching at "Game of the year" nominations/wins from multiple outlets and they both took a different approach with new characters and storylines while mixing in a little bit of the old. It's supposed to be an outbreak that the government was involved in starting in an area/city that spreads..Its plenty of stories in the universe for us to explore beyond what's already been written/experienced.

I'll judge it once it hits, it doesn't look that bad...hell i liked the effort the most recent film put in but I thought the sh*t was terrible overall
+3   

2 weeks ago '07        #17
Rico23  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 65530 65 K  Slaps total: 6972 6 K
 OldBusiness said
Im torn cause I sorta agree...but then again I really don't wanna see the same story I've read about, played through, and seen referenced for damn near 30 years either

The last 2 games were two of the highest selling games in the years they released, plus the last one was punching at "Game of the year" nominations/wins from multiple outlets and they both took a different approach with new characters and storylines while mixing in a little bit of the old. It's supposed to be an outbreak that the government was involved in starting in an area/city that spreads..Its plenty of stories in the universe for us to explore beyond what's already been written/experienced.

I'll judge it once it hits, it doesn't look that bad...hell i liked the effort the most recent film put in but I thought the sh*t was terrible overall
True. RE8 was insanely fun and i loved the surprise twist/reveal. Like RE4 levels of fun so yea maybe they should attempt to incorporate the newer games instead of rehashing the same sh*t from 98.

I wouldn't mind Code Veronica X as a TV Show/movie but incels won't like it

Last edited by Rico23; 05-13-2022 at 04:09 PM..
+2   

2 weeks ago '12        #18
OldBusiness  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 202476 202 K  Slaps total: 11737 11 K
 Rico23 said
True. RE8 was insanely fun and i loved the surprise twist/reveal. Like RE4 levels of fun so yea maybe they should attempt to incorporate the newer games instead of rehashing the same sh*t from 98.

I wouldn't mind Code Veronica X as a TV Show/movie but incels won't like it
Code Veronica would be dope cause it a little bit of humor/campy scifi/horror fits more in there than even the rest of the series..they wouldn't have to try and take themselves so serious if they did that or something related to it and they could probably please everyone(Series Purist, popcorn crowds/newbies, horror fans, action fans) lol.
+2   

2 weeks ago '06        #19
Michael 
Props total: 27884 27 K  Slaps total: 6338 6 K
Garbage

2 weeks ago '20        #20
Perfectibilist 
Props total: 2788 2 K  Slaps total: 1478 1 K
 adotboogie said
I disagree, it followed the premise of the original game and to me was interested in seeing if it would lead up to RE3 Nemesis. But of course to each it’s own….
In my opinion, they rushed the most recent movie and I also don't like how they did Leon.
+4   

2 weeks ago '07        #21
adotboogie 
 Perfectibilist said
In my opinion, they rushed the most recent movie and I also don't like how they did Leon.
Yea if anything Leon being bi*ch made was my only gripe, other than that sh*t was like RE1 and they were on their way to the facility thru the house, RE2 would have probably came next, I would have to have seen it done exactly from the game instead of the Alice way….
+1   

2 weeks ago '19        #22
Jaybe901 
Props total: 196 196  Slaps total: 7 7
After netflix put out black summer and it was a hit I knew they would come with something else like that hope the give us something good

2 weeks ago '19        #23
Hungsolow 
Props total: 7375 7 K  Slaps total: 852 852
 Jae_Hood_354 said

Looks good
Is this a movie or a series?

2 weeks ago '18        #24
GustavoB88 
Props total: 4956 4 K  Slaps total: 807 807
 Lazy said
Netflix horror shows are usually good

Shoutout to Sweet Home and Archive 81
archive 81 sucked

2 weeks ago '04        #25
Jae_Hood_354  OP
Props total: 10399 10 K  Slaps total: 1012 1 K
 Hungsolow said
Looks good
Is this a movie or a series?
Show

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+20online now  29
Video inside Video: Dumb a*s Gen Z Kids Can’t Answer Basic Questions
97 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+79online now  24
Which One Of These Is The Actual Earth?
249 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+20online now  18
Eminem - The Eminem Show Expanded Edition Anticipation Thread
86 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+19online now  9
Nets unwilling to give Kyrie Irving contract extension due to injuries, be..
186 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy