P0rn Recovery - Easy Peasy

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section health

2 weeks ago '05        #1
8939 page views
87 comments

Tounw 
Props total: 2437 2 K  Slaps total: 234 234
P0rn Recovery - Easy Peasy

visit this link https://easypeasymethod.org

For the people here looking to seriously kick this habit, this addiction here is a free book and from personal exp It has helped me tremendously.

Also an audio rewrite version..

best
worst
87 comments

2 weeks ago '15        #2
A NON  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 4380 4 K  Slaps total: 1264 1 K
Cliff notes or something man 5 hours?!?
+38   

2 weeks ago '14        #3
Nemohoes95 
Props total: 27704 27 K  Slaps total: 2982 2 K
 A NON said
Yea n*ggas getting disrespectful with the not putting up no cliffs.
+84   

2 weeks ago '20        #4
gangasanta 
Props total: 8263 8 K  Slaps total: 868 868
 A NON said
Gotta make that sh*t standard for any video more than 5 mins
+32   

2 weeks ago '19        #5
OaklandSmokin 
Props total: 12329 12 K  Slaps total: 844 844
+4   

2 weeks ago '18        #6
Hearken 
Props total: 2500 2 K  Slaps total: 305 305
I usually sleep for no cliffs but I’ve heard great things about this book so I commend OP for sharing it. I’m not ready to quit but if I was I’d stay here.

Good luck bx.
+6   

2 weeks ago '08        #7
606robin 
Props total: 19391 19 K  Slaps total: 1216 1 K
There's nothing wrong with pr0n. If you're solely making that your "vice" or drug. If you're socially and physically active (working out 5-6 days a week) and eating clean it's fine. Beating off helped me personally, stopping me from making dumb decisions. A good reason I don't have any BMs.
+72   

2 weeks ago '15        #8
Hellmatic 
Props total: 56667 56 K  Slaps total: 5079 5 K
Good looks op
+5   

2 weeks ago '11        #9
BaseWhitaker 
Props total: 35340 35 K  Slaps total: 5361 5 K
I’m not watching that

I am a Alcoholic and Drug Addict: Been sober for 17 months as of Sunday

Develop a Hobby, that’s the best way to overcome an addiction: You need to task your mind to complete series of small tasks daily, keeping the mind occupied and your vessel clean with how you eat, when you eat, whilst drinking water is the best way

Cold Turkey doesn’t always work - Having a Hobby is a patented Activity, let a constructive Hobby become your new addiction

Gaming is an amazing entrant, not what I did but just giving an example: Learn how to Get Good at a hard game, the hours form more pleasant cognitive desires other than Fappin’, Drinkin’ whateverwhatever

There: Saved you an hour, get a Hobby, Church.
+59   

2 weeks ago '11        #10
BaseWhitaker 
 606robin said
There's nothing wrong with pr0n. If you're solely making that your "vice" or drug. If you're physically active (working out 5-6 days a week) and eating clean it's fine. Beating off helped me personally, stopping myself from making dumb decisions. A good reason I don't have any BMs.
Same

But many a Boxdenite grew up watching pr0n waaaaaaay too young, they’ve been Fappin’ in perpetuity - pr0n Addiction is like any other, it certainly exists

Developing a Hobby helps to overcome the Vice, to those among us who have it.
+10   

2 weeks ago '08        #11
606robin 
 BaseWhitaker said
Same

But many a Boxdenite grew up watching pr0n waaaaaaay too young, they’ve been Fappin’ in perpetuity - pr0n Addiction is like any other, it certainly exists

Developing a Hobby helps to overcome the Vice, to those among us who have it.
Basically, it's the hunter and gathers sh*t. When I was deployed, I hardly beat off, unless it was almost time to hook up with some chicks on base or something. Most of the time a n*gga would get up at 5am, workout for 1.5 hours in the blazin sun even in the morning. Then get off work by 6pm, be dead tired and not have the energy to beat. Plus I had a roommate. I literally, would be beat my meat out in porta john before showering, if I had a chick for the night. Or talking to my girl or something at the time.
+1   

2 weeks ago '20        #12
Oldbrooklyn718 
Props total: 27834 27 K  Slaps total: 2017 2 K
 BaseWhitaker said
I’m not watching that

Develop a Hobby, that’s the best way to overcome an addiction: You need to task your mind to complete series of small tasks daily, keeping the mind occupied and your vessel clean with how you eat, when you eat, whilst drinking water is the best way

Cold Turkey doesn’t always work - Having a Hobby is a patented Activity, let a constructive Hobby become your new addiction

Gaming is an amazing entrant, not what I did but just giving an example: Learn how to Get Good at a hard game, the hours form more pleasant cognitive desires other than Fappin’, Drinkin’ whateverwhatever

Definitely gotta dedicate that energy elsewhere !!!

You'll be better men for it!!!
+4   

2 weeks ago '05        #13
Tha Boss  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x15
Props total: 133729 133 K  Slaps total: 42492 42 K
 BaseWhitaker said
I’m not watching that

What is your hobby? I started working out for mine and I think it helped big time. Also
+1   

2 weeks ago '18        #14
Crisco  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 6303 6 K  Slaps total: 891 891
Not quitting pr0n. Some of these bi*ches is must-see entertainment
+40   

2 weeks ago '20        #15
LordGimmeASign 
Props total: 51485 51 K  Slaps total: 3533 3 K
 Crisco said
Not quitting pr0n. Some of these bi*ches is must-see entertainment
Lol.
+3   

2 weeks ago '05        #16
ceo-of-hucworld 
Props total: 22242 22 K  Slaps total: 1746 1 K
 606robin said
There's nothing wrong with pr0n. If you're solely making that your "vice" or drug. If you're socially and physically active (working out 5-6 days a week) and eating clean it's fine. Beating off helped me personally, stopping me from making dumb decisions. A good reason I don't have any BMs.
I wanted to slap and prop this at the same time. You made and make some valid points. However pr0n is bad for you and beating off is equally bad. Having said that PNC(post nut clarity) has helped me from making some awful decisions and also not have any baby mamas running around here.

I met a church going chick some years ago who was on the same thing I was on trying to do right and be right and eventually we caved in and had s*x. Had some very engaging convos with her about masturbation and pr0n. Jacking off will save you a drive across, possibly hitting something raw and ruining the rest of your life. However, if you start relying on it, it can desensitize you from human contact, make you shy away from human experience and make s*x harder for you to cum. I had an addiction to pr0n and jacking off but I beat it(no pun intended). You have to find way to distract your mind from it all. Drop and do some push ups, if your faith is big to you then start a daily devotional how to get closer to God, pick up a hobby like writing or something.
+8   

2 weeks ago '17        #17
BLACK FIST 
Props total: 59558 59 K  Slaps total: 9026 9 K
no fap facilitated me into not watching pr0n

i transmuted that energy into working out again.. fell off during the original Lock Downs. i barely be on my ps4 since i got back on my fitness program i be too tired to bother to play comp
+7   

2 weeks ago '08        #18
606robin 
 ceo-of-hucworld said
I wanted to slap and prop this at the same time. You made and make some valid points. However pr0n is bad for you and beating off is equally bad. Having said that PNC(post nut clarity) has helped me from making some awful decisions and also not have any baby mamas running around here.

I met a church going chick some years ago who was on the same thing I was on trying to do right and be right and eventually we caved in and had s*x. Had some very engaging convos with her about masturbation and pr0n. Jacking off will save you a drive across, possibly hitting something raw and ruining the rest of your life. However, if you start relying on it, it can desensitize you from human contact, make you shy away from human experience and make s*x harder for you to cum. I had an addiction to pr0n and jacking off but I beat it(no pun intended). You have to find way to distract your mind from it all. Drop and do some push ups, if your faith is big to you then start a daily devotional how to get closer to God, pick up a hobby like writing or something.

Oh yeah, I mean you basically said the same. It’s always moderation, most Americans are obese, don’t drink water, don’t workout at all, dealing with undiagnosed issues. A lot of folks I’m speaking no are all that plus, sit at home all day and have never had any interaction with the opposite s*x or whatever they “flavor”. Social interpersonal skills is awful in the United States.
+1   

2 weeks ago '19        #19
AdonisH 
Props total: 8122 8 K  Slaps total: 831 831
 606robin said
Dog pr0n is sh*t. Beating off is not, but pr0n is pure sh*t. Don’t push that sh*t man. I’m with you on everything BUT pr0n. Dog you know that sh*t is no good. Don’t poison the youth
+4   

2 weeks ago '11        #20
BaseWhitaker 
 Tha Boss said
What is your hobby? I started working out for mine and I think it helped big time. Also
Exercise as well I go 6x a week
+1   

2 weeks ago '12        #21
NYCBravado 
Props total: 7244 7 K  Slaps total: 775 775
You have to want to not do it. I have moments where I’m off it, kicked the habit for two months, the issue is the carnal aspect to it. I just fall way too down the rabbit hole.

There is literally, every single kind of woman available online and that’s too decadent for people.
+8   

2 weeks ago '11        #22
awww  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 65049 65 K  Slaps total: 46073 46 K
n*ggas be worrying about why they d*cks don't work with a bi*ch., yall n*ggas be jacking your stinky d*cks to pr0n so much and yall get with a bi*ch cant fu*k. stop the pr0n!!
+6   

2 weeks ago '06        #23
SKDontPlay 
Props total: 4695 4 K  Slaps total: 315 315
 606robin said
Very real statement.

That post-nut clarity will save you money, time, drama, and you’ll realize whether or not that woman is actually worth it.

Pac once said if more guys beat their d*cks they wouldn’t be k*lling each other over these women.
+1   

2 weeks ago '15        #24
Belief 
Props total: 8256 8 K  Slaps total: 1045 1 K
pr0n can ruin your s*x game if you fap too much and alter your perspectives on people
+11   

2 weeks ago '09        #25
The Bully  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x44
Props total: 173279 173 K  Slaps total: 37167 37 K
+3   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+198online now  18
Video inside Woman becomes house wife after taking advice from Kevin Samuels. Other ..
255 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+20online now  18
Eminem - The Eminem Show Expanded Edition Anticipation Thread
84 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+19online now  16
Nets unwilling to give Kyrie Irving contract extension due to injuries, be..
186 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+18online now  11
Video inside Video: Dumb a*s Gen Z Kids Can’t Answer Basic Questions
92 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy