Post A Youtube Video With Less Than 100 Views 💯 📺

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section wild 'ish

2 months ago '20        #1
1057 page views
38 comments

Gen Anti Fruit  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x27
Props total: 119906 119 K  Slaps total: 5738 5 K
Post A Youtube Video With Less Than 100 Views 💯 📺

+7   

best
worst
38 comments

2 months ago '20        #2
OniEdition  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 12259 12 K  Slaps total: 4020 4 K

+6   

2 months ago '19        #3
aaf192020  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 86910 86 K  Slaps total: 9553 9 K

+2   

2 months ago '04        #4
Tastemaker331  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x27
Props total: 65619 65 K  Slaps total: 7876 7 K
Might as well just tell n*ggas to post their YouTube material
Same concept
+34   

2 months ago '10        #5
lboog1423  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 45265 45 K  Slaps total: 3438 3 K
 Tastemaker331 said
Same concept
facts,

n*ggas tryna get they numbers up
+14   

2 months ago '18        #6
BrooklynDamien  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 70075 70 K  Slaps total: 4761 4 K
I don't have any personal joints under 100. I was trying to do the stock sh*t on there and got low views lol but they were still over 100. How tf you find videos under 100 views? Having threads where we post our channels and support each other is a good idea to me
Edit, run this one up. I think cats'll enjoy the watch too

Last edited by BrooklynDamien; 05-12-2022 at 09:34 AM..
+5   

2 months ago '16        #7
seatownslayer  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 6716 6 K  Slaps total: 1918 1 K
 lboog1423 said
facts,

n*ggas tryna get they numbers up
You laughing at people with hobbies while you on the internet being a fan... you clesry have nothing better to do if you was looking at thread titled..youtube videos with less the 100 veiws.. what did you expect it to be?

Well wait for you to post your hobbies online for bxden to see. Wait never mind we dknt want to see what you do in your moms basement with the lights low and your tissues close....

Nighas on here at least have the balls to make and then post their work on a site filled with inbred suckaa like your self looking to make his next jokes for props...

Until you post your own work for the world to see you aint got nothing to say here I applaud anyone willing to put their art out there.

Tastemaker331 said
Same concept
You say this like its a negative thing. Do you make any content?

Last edited by seatownslayer; 05-12-2022 at 10:41 AM..
+2   

2 months ago '15        #8
JFTS113  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 8333 8 K  Slaps total: 741 741
 seatownslayer said
You laughing at people with hobbies while you on the internet being a fan... you clesry have nothing better to do if you was looking at thread titled..youtube videos with less the 100 veiws.. what did you expect it to be?

Well wait for you to post your hobbies online for bxden to see. Wait never mind we dknt want to see what you do in your moms basement with the lights low and your tissues close....

Nighas on here at least have the balls to make and then post their work on a site filled with inbred suckaa like your self looking to make his next jokes for props...

Until you post your own work for the world to see you aint got nothing to say here I applaud anyone willing to put their art out there.
I don't think he has a problem with people posting their own work, it's just how posters try to finesse it by acting like they're not promoting their own stuff.
+7   

2 months ago '16        #9
 OniEdition said

Bro that sh*t is crazy the auio sounds like its ducking in and out at times and get way louder like the compressor or limiter is set wrong and pumping. The song cool otherwise but ive never heard a song jump audio levels like that

@3:20ish

Last edited by seatownslayer; 05-12-2022 at 10:54 AM..

2 months ago '16        #10
NEVER99  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 6696 6 K  Slaps total: 1914 1 K

+3   

2 months ago '16        #11
 JFTS113 said
I don't think he has a problem with people posting their own work, it's just how posters try to finesse it by acting like they're not promoting their own stuff.
Like you and you friend were trying to make jokes about it. Its obvious... its says it in the title and just like you were joking... If its not their works its their friends work how else you gonna know a page with less then 100 veiws less you just posted it. I aint mad at anyone putting in work trying to express them self threw art. No was acting like any thing. They read the thread title and ran with it.. you the one acting like a n*gga cant post a channel with no veiws cuz that must means its garbage and corny... we all gotta start somewhere and obviously boxden aint the place to do it until you are established cuz n*ggas hate here hard with out even pressing the play button... if you did press play you would have had nothing to say about any videos on here. They are all solid so far. I know cuz I watched them...

2 months ago '15        #12
 seatownslayer said
Like you and you friend were trying to make jokes about it. Its obvious... its says it in the title and just like you were joking... If its not their works its their friends work how else you gonna know a page with less then 100 veiws less you just posted it. I aint mad at anyone putting in work trying to express them self threw art. No was acting like any thing. They read the thread title and ran with it.. you the one acting like a n*gga cant post a channel with no veiws cuz that must means its garbage and corny... we all gotta start somewhere and obviously boxden aint the place to do it until you are established cuz n*ggas hate here hard with out even pressing the play button... if you did press play you would have had nothing to say about any videos on here. They are all solid so far. I know cuz I watched them...
Me and my friend? Making jokes? I think you got me confused with someone else. Relax man, I used to be a content creator and I used to post my stuff here so stop jumping to conclusions. I was just adding my 2 cents on why that poster might've said that.
+1   

2 months ago '16        #13
 JFTS113 said
Me and my friend? Making jokes? I think you got me confused with someone else. Relax man, I used to be a content creator and I used to post my stuff here so stop jumping to conclusions. I was just adding my 2 cents on why that poster might've said that.
No your 2 cents would have been a video... you gave your hater opinion we waiting for you to post at well. That would be your 2 cents to add to this thread. You just threw in some peanuts and garbage and called it two cents...

He's a video I made when a boxden member got his ps5...

Nothing to serious just having some fun with fellow boxden users and had a lil time between productions.

Last edited by seatownslayer; 05-12-2022 at 11:01 AM..

2 months ago '10        #14
 seatownslayer said

And you in here butt hurt jumping to conclusions. Talmbout I aint got sh*t better to do, but u typing paragraphs for no fkn reason Im at work now. Work IT remotely, so Im getting paid to type all this lol.

Little do you know, I sub to most n*ggas who post their channels on bx when i come across them. Whether i give a fk or not. Even play some of the videos whether i give a fk or not. Im all about helping n*ggas eat. But u in here tight for no fkn reason . If OP wanted views then just say that so I will know. But if its just random sh*t under 100 views how do I know to show some love?

with that said

JFTS113 said
This guy gets it.
+5   

2 months ago '06        #15
damn_ryght 
Props total: 28836 28 K  Slaps total: 3689 3 K
If OP just came correct and told us what he’s doing then people would’ve been more open to help. Being a slick promoter and not admitting you’re starting your yt channel can rub others the wrong way.
@ was transparent when he promoted his channel here and I remember a sh*tload of members subbed and viewed his content. He came in being honest, genuine and people saw through that. Now he’s doing well and his channel is gaining traction.

Props to baku

2 months ago '15        #16
 seatownslayer said
No your 2 cents would have been a video... you gave your hater opinion we waiting for you to post at well. That would be your 2 cents to add to this thread. You just threw in some peanuts and garbage and called it two cents...

He's a video I made when a boxden member got his ps5...

Nothing to serious just having some fun with fellow boxden users and had a lil time between productions.

2 months ago '16        #17
 lboog1423 said
And you in here butt hurt jumping to conclusions. Talmbout I aint got sh*t better to do, but u typing paragraphs for no fkn reason Im at work now. Work IT remotely, so Im getting paid to type all this lol.

Little do you know, I sub to most n*ggas who post their channels on bx when i come across them. Whether i give a fk or not. Even play some of the videos whether i give a fk or not. Im all about helping n*ggas eat. But u in here tight for no fkn reason . If OP wanted views then just say that so I will know. But if its just random sh*t under 100 views how do I know to show some love?

with that said

This guy gets it.
My n*gga... we didn't ask for you life story... its a thread about youtube videos... we don't care when or where you are working. Finny thing is you trying to get on me and say I'm alot typing for no reason. What's the reason to tell us where you work? What your reason for being in a group about posting videos and not posting one or even... at least watching one then giving input.. but no my n*gga you here to talk sh*t.. so who's the one in their feelings and waisting time? Yes I typed as much as needed to be typed to get my ppint across it doesnt matter if it two sentences or two pages. Im not a90s kids who live by your set of tldr rules. I ha lvecommon sense and run on that. Where is the common sense of coming in a thread and not doing anything the title said but just bring hate instead. Thays called q hater and you trying to explain your actions off any way possible.. you trying to clown me makes your actions no different. Your here hating. And nothing else. Watch or post a video or shutup and move onto the next thread its really simple.

2 months ago '16        #18
 damn_ryght said
If OP just came correct and told us what he’s doing then people would’ve been more open to help. Being a slick promoter and not admitting you’re starting your yt channel can rub others the wrong way.
@ was transparent when he promoted his channel here and I remember a sh*tload of members subbed and viewed his content. He came in being honest, genuine and people saw through that. Now he’s doing well and his channel is gaining traction.

Props to baku
Slick promoter? lmao how slick was it.. it say it the title...youtube videos with less then 100 veiws... you just slow as fu*k.. sh*t aint slick at all. If he was trying to be slick he wouldn't have mentioned a veiw number or youtbe and just posted his sh*t. He made it clear what the thread was.. you guys just brought the hate and no.inout or.videos... haters with no hobbies of their own...

I gues the thread title had to say he this is my work with these then 100 veiws post your as well.. cuz you that fu*king slow and think he's trying to scam.. lmao

I see you slapping you gonna post a video too? @ or you just here to spread hate?

Funny thing is not one of you guys hating has even clicked a video... yall are corny and clown with hate in you heart. When you ready to post a video this thread will be here for you when you ready to watch a video and give fees back it will also be here
. And I guess when you in your feelings and wanna spread hate cua you made at the world.... this thread will be here.. but two of those are great inputs and one is a sad life....

Last edited by seatownslayer; 05-12-2022 at 11:35 AM..

2 months ago '22        #19
Noodle 
Props total: 2989 2 K  Slaps total: 247 247
 seatownslayer said
My n*gga... we didn't ask for you life story... its a thread about youtube videos... we don't care when or where you are working. Finny thing is you trying to get on me and say I'm alot typing for no reason. What's the reason to tell us where you work? What your reason for being in a group about posting videos and not posting one or even... at least watching one then giving input.. but no my n*gga you here to talk sh*t.. so who's the one in their feelings and waisting time? Yes I typed as much as needed to be typed to get my ppint across it doesnt matter if it two sentences or two pages. Im not a90s kids who live by your set of tldr rules. I ha lvecommon sense and run on that. Where is the common sense of coming in a thread and not doing anything the title said but just bring hate instead. Thays called q hater and you trying to explain your actions off any way possible.. you trying to clown me makes your actions no different. Your here hating. And nothing else. Watch or post a video or shutup and move onto the next thread its really simple.
Well said, fu*k the haters.
+1   

2 months ago '06        #20
damn_ryght 
Props total: 28836 28 K  Slaps total: 3689 3 K
 seatownslayer said
Slick promoter? lmao how slick was it.. it say it the title...youtube videos with less then 100 veiws... you just slow as fu*k.. sh*t aint slick at all. If he was trying to be slick he wouldn't have mentioned a veiw number or youtbe and just posted his sh*t. He made it clear what the thread was.. you guys just brought the hate and no.inout or.videos... haters with no hobbies of their own...

I gues the thread title had to say he this is my work with these then 100 veiws post your as well.. cuz you that fu*king slow and think he's trying to scam.. lmao
You bout to pop a vein stanning for someone else’s channel bruh better sit down and hydrate
+1   

2 months ago '16        #21
Hey yall according to the boxden code of conduct you cant post and promote your own work.....

Leave it To third parties to post your stuff and don't dare make a thread about your own sh*t or else.. and if you dare do you better make it clear cuz youtube videos with less then 100 veiws isnt clear enough to know who's it is... you playing us ok boxden and we aint gonna go for it any more. You low level creators alway trying to trick me..ohhh I get so mfickkng mad. At least tell me it's your video...... you aint gonna make a dime off me not on boxden my time is way to valu yo be watching a user content I need 69 and young thjg or nothing....

Pause....

Lmao you n*gga is so fu*kinf corny.. lmao

So much hate in your hearts ita crazy. Where did you get these weird a*s standards thaglt you think people need to live by? Cuz it sure aint it.

2 months ago '10        #22
 seatownslayer said
1. I came in here to watch videos posted, as i dont know any under 100 views
2. I agreed with a comment. Simple
3. You quoted me, then proceeded to fabricate sh*t u nothing about. So i corrected that for you.
4. CLEARLY you hurting inside, look how u snappin at any n*gga simply saying post your channel. Hell you taking up the whole thread whining.

Im done with the back n forth. Next time just post ya sh*t and STFU

ya welcome n*gga

+1   

2 months ago '15        #23
 seatownslayer said

I see you slapping you gonna post a video too? @ or you just here to spread hate?
Nah I'm just gonna slap every post of yours.

2 months ago '16        #24
 damn_ryght said
You bout to pop a vein stanning for someone else’s channel bruh better sit down and hydrate
Nice input... where your content.. more hate... do you feel better? Blowing someones candle out does not make your burn any brighter.

Aint stanning for sh*t i posted my own content after watching what else was posting and giving my input.

2 months ago '17        #25
Tetsuo 
Props total: 14212 14 K  Slaps total: 1201 1 K
 seatownslayer said
I made a thread years ago for GDQ in the Gaming Section. I asked cats who entered the thread if they were on Twitch to drop their handles and this one cat just started hating for no reason. Its like cats can't network on a website. sh*t is sad.

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+182online now  27
Video inside Kevin Samuels - He accepted the harsh truth 🤷🏾*♂&..
169 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+26online now  22
Video inside Woman exposes her son's Father for only feeding his son
345 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+76online now  18
Video inside "i never wanted it!!!" rockwilder breaks into tears over the effects fa..
113 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+36online now  13
Video inside The Euphrates River is Drying Up, is the Prophecy True?
73 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy