You know your a hustla when.......................

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section guap

2 weeks ago '09        #1
6724 page views
154 comments

mboydii  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 9649 9 K  Slaps total: 660 660
You know your a hustla when.......................

You can move to a different country and set up an Ice Cream Tech Company.
I started a business with my sons last Holloween. It's been a long time coming but it finally arrived. I got 2 sons. And we are proud to present Hermanos Helados, The Ice Cream Brothers. One is 4 and the other is 3. And they about to get a grade a lesson in business.
We moved to the Dominican Republic and this is where we are setting up shop. Our 1st location is Agora Mall in Santo Domingo. We got plans to place 20 machines in different locations in the next 6 months.
The ROI is amazing. Turns 40 cents into $4.44 here where we are at.
Any questions hit me up.
Imma throw a couple pictures up here. Tell me what you think. Be nice. I'm sensitive, they my kids.

The ice cream is actually good and naturally sourced locally. Not all the bullsh*t they put in everything back home.

PS. Yeah this is the same machine Master P had. No one would believe me if I told them I actually had it first. Just customs in the DR is on it. They slowed everything down.

Any constructive criticism, shoot away. I am all ears and want to build on this. Too much opportunity here. It's 88 degrees everyday and Dominicans love spending they money.
+485   

best
worst
154 comments

2 weeks ago '20        #2
NamelessONE  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x31
Props total: 15836 15 K  Slaps total: 4500 4 K
Type of sh*t I love to see brother. How much you put into the machine and setup?
+71   

2 weeks ago '20        #3
Jikkles 
Props total: 1904 1 K  Slaps total: 180 180
 mboydii said
I started a business with my sons last Holloween. It's been a long time coming but it finally arrived. I got 2 sons. And we are proud to present Hermanos Helados, The Ice Cream Brothers. One is 4 and the other is 3. And they about to get a grade a lesson in business.
We moved to the Dominican Republic and this is where we are setting up shop. Our 1st location is Agora Mall in Santo Domingo. We got plans to place 20 machines in different locations in the next 6 months.
Any questions hit me up.
Imma throw a couple pictures up here. Tell me what you think. Be nice. I'm sensitive, they my kids.

The ice cream is actually good and naturally sourced locally. Not all the bullsh*t they put in everything back home.

PS. Yeah this is the same machine Master P had. No one would believe me if I told them I actually had it first. Just customs in the DR is on it. They slowed everything down.

Any constructive criticism, shoot away. I am all ears and want to build on this. Too much opportunity here. It's 88 degrees everyday and Dominicans love spending they money.
Love to see it my brother. I need to focus and get to something like this myself
+37   

2 weeks ago '20        #4
Blafy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9
Props total: 101203 101 K  Slaps total: 7529 7 K

More chocolate and Rocky Road
+36   

2 weeks ago '21        #5
nocomment  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 24383 24 K  Slaps total: 3545 3 K
does it take BTC
+4   

2 weeks ago '05        #6
MavsAreMyTeam 
Props total: 1449 1 K  Slaps total: 141 141
Respect!
+6   

2 weeks ago '09        #7
mboydii  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4 OP
 nocomment said
does it take BTC
I don't believe so. At this point I'm not quite sure I would want it to. But it does take Apple Pay, Google pay and Samsung pay
+41   

2 weeks ago '14        #8
youngthugga1991  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 4841 4 K  Slaps total: 882 882
Props. I’m going to DR tomorrow morning
+22   

2 weeks ago '21        #9
MollyINmylean 
Props total: 1269 1 K  Slaps total: 298 298
Fire bro and the ROI is great. Best of luck
+15   

2 weeks ago '08        #10
GoldBluded  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x19
Props total: 56035 56 K  Slaps total: 4830 4 K
Its refreshing not seeing a invest thread

Back to the norm.
+31   

2 weeks ago '21        #11
nocomment  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 24383 24 K  Slaps total: 3545 3 K
 mboydii said
I don't believe so. At this point I'm not quite sure I would want it to. But it does take Apple Pay, Google pay and Samsung pay
you want it to, I remember you, you the used car dude. I wouldn't tell you no bullsh*t. look into it frfr

edit:
cute crumb snatchers
+13   

2 weeks ago '18        #12
BrooklynDamien  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 64978 64 K  Slaps total: 4541 4 K
 mboydii said
If you can pay with cards then you can pay with crypto. That's the way the industry is applying the system adoption to the general public. Debit type cards.

Props and good luck
+7   

2 weeks ago '15        #13
Lockwind 
Props total: 9869 9 K  Slaps total: 7101 7 K
These would be good in Dubai
+12   

2 weeks ago '09        #14
 NamelessONE said
Type of sh*t I love to see brother. How much you put into the machine and setup?
Like around $15,000
+31   

2 weeks ago '18        #15
TheLuminousOne  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9
Props total: 62410 62 K  Slaps total: 3291 3 K
Good looks
+2   

2 weeks ago '15        #16
ladondaddy 
Props total: 12828 12 K  Slaps total: 1285 1 K
 mboydii said
Any questions hit me up.

Man thats awesome bro 4real. Congrats to you n yours. You got some handsome lil guys thats gon b some good businessman cuz of ol dad. Thats wassup bro. Love to see it
+35   

2 weeks ago '07        #17
dollababy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 46771 46 K  Slaps total: 10682 10 K
I would love to invest but your kids are on the Machine. Do you have machines without them on it? What’s your franchise fee?
+3   

2 weeks ago '13        #18
Jubz 
Props total: 7747 7 K  Slaps total: 170 170
props,nice branding. Does it have a dairy free option... dairy free is picking up like crazy.
+7   

2 weeks ago '09        #19
 its on purpose said
I would love to invest but your kids are on the Machine. Do you have machines without them on it? What’s your franchise fee?
I only have them in the Dominican Republic.
+2   

2 weeks ago '09        #20
 Jubz said
props,nice branding. Does it have a dairy free option... dairy free is picking up like crazy.
We actually got some yogurt ones coming. Your not the only person that asked about that.
+10   

2 weeks ago '05        #21
edote 
Props total: 2453 2 K  Slaps total: 190 190
Good sh*t
+1   

2 weeks ago '09        #22
 ladondaddy said
Man thats awesome bro 4real. Congrats to you n yours. You got some handsome lil guys thats gon b some good businessman cuz of ol dad. Thats wassup bro. Love to see it
I just want my sons to look back and be like damn. Dad went so hard for us. No excuses. If my dumb a*s can do it, sky's the limit for the future. And I am expecting alot from both of them.
+34   

2 weeks ago '15        #23
ladondaddy 
Props total: 12828 12 K  Slaps total: 1285 1 K
Fckn beautiful!
+4   

2 weeks ago '22        #24
usafveteran  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 3442 3 K  Slaps total: 239 239
Base I live on (retiree perk in some states) put a similar machine that sells those ugly eyelashes all the chicks wear now. I saw the lady who owned it (30ish black woman) as they installed it during the women's history month sh*t was dope!

Last edited by usafveteran; 05-12-2022 at 07:32 PM..
+9   

2 weeks ago '15        #25
Hellmatic 
Props total: 56667 56 K  Slaps total: 5079 5 K
 Jubz said
Man the hipsters would lose their mind over dairy free or vegan sh*t here
+4   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+19online now  22
Eminem - The Eminem Show Expanded Edition Anticipation Thread
83 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+197online now  12
Video inside Woman becomes house wife after taking advice from Kevin Samuels. Other ..
252 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+19online now  7
Nets unwilling to give Kyrie Irving contract extension due to injuries, be..
183 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+19online now  7
May 24 - 18 children and 2 teachers dead in Texas Elementary School Shooting
1366 comments
2 days ago
@news
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy